[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

13 hours ago, wen5471 said:

I m not a fan of PBG actually. I bought the PBG fan meet tkt coz the SJK fan club here said there was a strong chance SJK will be guesting. So sometimes, just having faith n trusting yields rewards.

So jealous! I'm not a fan of PBG either, but a friend of mine won tickets >.< I've asked my friends working at the airport to keep a lookout. Sigh. Please share your experience there with us here, and have fun!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miss our SS a lot. It's an interesting time for the shippers. It's like the darkness before the morning. I notice the following:

1) JK always wearing his IWC watch regardless which outfit he is wearing. The watch is always with him. Someone here said this might be a gift from our Kyo.

2) like some shipper mentioned here, JK is attending the fan meeting as a guest. However, his agency is actually promoting him as well.

3) our Kyo is going to TW for the Lan event.

With all the wedding news flying around, it seems like our couple is focusing on their project/work before their wedding (maybe that's why they didn't spend V-day together).

I might be day dreaming here, just my personal opinion. Feel some big news will come out soon after our SS done with their previous commitment of work. Can't wait and imagine how "crazy" our thread will be when the day comes....

Keep sailing and go shippers!!

@kikyo1314 I've been noticing the watch, too... :lol:... it's been a steady if not faithful wrist accessory for Jk, ever since, oh I dunno, September/Birthday/Sweden escapade time frame.. I think it was first spotted on his wrist at the premier of Asura the city of madness (9/23/16)!?! He's been wearing it so often that you would think he's the face of IWC.

http://file.dramaidol.com/article/Song-Joong-ki-handsome-appearance/#sthash.8ohFnPiQ.dpbs

do prove me wrong if anyone can find proof of him wearing that watch before the above event.

Btw, it's a trend these days for women to give watch to fiance as an engagement gift exchange.... just saying.. Is it the case here, you decide.. it is enough for me to keep a close watch on JK wrist for that particular IWC beauty. :wink:

JK-ah, the clock is ticking... know what I mean? We shippers are praying that the ship will dock in good time, ok! 

On 2/15/2017 at 5:17 PM, nianderson said:

In Upendi...

That geographical distance is less than nothing in the face of emotional proximity. That no force is greater than the melding of two souls that have searched for so long and finally found each other. That every moment one dares to love, life becomes an eternal Valentine's Day.

Couple fandom is called a 'ship' for a reason. It takes courage to leave the shore of benign certainties and look forward to the unknown skies. The sea might prove a friend on some days, a merciless foe on others, our trust in it's entirety lies in the hands of the captains wherever and however they choose to navigate. The winds might favor, the storms might cripple, there are no guarantees of when or if you'll touch land again. It is a world where the ground is constantly alive, teeming with movements and monsters. You're seasick, you're happy, you're fearful, you're glad to be alive. And when you reach the harbour, you are so much better for all that you've endured.

Stunning post as always @nianderson. The title is gold.

SongSong has been hounded by dating speculations for over a year now. Ranging from baffling to eccentric to hilarious to true-blue crazy to some based on actuality, one can line them up all the way from here to the Jupiter and still have several remaining in the basket. Most artists deal with it as the shadier side of fame. And they know of ways and means to stop it all on their own, if that's what they want.

Ki has had innumerable chances to say no. There were in-your-face questions, subtle proddings, persistent inquiries done politely, fans going all out and pleading with him to date Kyo. He has NEVER said an outright no. The boy can dance around questions like nobody's business and, Lord knows, he tangoed all the way. He is well-aware of the public sentiments, he is well-aware of his position in Hallyu and in the hearts of fanwives. He knows better than most how precarious and unpredictable this situation could turn in a moment. And most of all, he knows the lady who is surfing these turbulent seas along with him. Yet, he has never uttered the one word that could put to rest any and all of these wondering minds.

What could be more obvious than that? Very little. And even in that tiny space of theory-production, one fact stands clear and true. More than saying 'no, we are not dating, thank you very much'.. Ki has never ever said that they are 'just friends'. That statement would've been bashed as a generic response by the media, but at the very least, it would've given him the leverage for modification in the future. The friends-to-lovers concept is unknown only outside our solar system these days. But he didn't even bother taking that route. They're aware of the rumors and enjoying them over a glass of wine, sure, but he never said they're enjoying it all as 'buddies' or as mere 'colleagues'. Even when he was given explicit opportunities to spell out those terms. He knew listeners were glued to every single thing coming out and they would've picked up these case-ending terminologies in a New York minute.

As for Hye Kyo, she has endured a pregnancy, several globe-trots, pre-bridal cosmetic surgeries, baby pic instagram wars and hate-wave whiplashes to generate stupendous traffic for clickbaits. In the span of over a year, to the best of my knowledge, her agency has been confirmed to respond twice. Once for the NY meet-up, which may or may not have intensified the situation and the other for the pregnancy rumor which was a genuine case of defamation. Both times they reiterated that Songs are good friends- a standard response for agencies. But with a new marriage rumor sparking every way you turn, not to mention Laneige's oops moment, any agency would sure as sugar pull out all stops to protect their top star, especially if the rumors are the farthest thing from truth. UAA is doing no such thing to date, knowing full well that silence would by default be taken as a big ol' Yes by the world.

No problem at all, I'll take the big ol' Yes.

I'm enjoying the posts - every shipper here is awesome in his/her own way and I'll not bash anyone whose life has been turned topsy turvy because of choppy waters perceived by him or her. Probably there's sufficient suffering by the incumbent.

As for our lovely couple - I can only surmise that if not for SJK's intelligence and high EQ, this precious relationship might not have been what it is today, because it's his call all along, in protecting his love. So yes, Kyo is very blessed.

And who more safe than Kwang Soo and YAI for projects with his beloved Kyo? You figure that out. :wub:

23rd is a special date so there'll be anticipation.....and so let's anticipate, shippers. If not, there's always a reason known to them for choosing yet another date. Who cares because it's a matter of time for nuptial celebrations. Go on, SMILE. We have reasons to be happy. Go scrutinise the Directors' Cut Versions and all the BAA and KBS moments. Take note of all the little gestures between our couple. You can't miss them, like JK staring carefully at Kyo's gown when going up the steps; like his hand behind her back and waist; like their secret smile...the list goes on.

Stay tuned for good news. :D

Btw, the only time I ever felt like throwing darts at someone was when our dear Sigang was stopped from sharing beautiful SS news with us. We really need her back. Seriously....Sigang was quenching our thirst till she was rudely ticked off.

History better not repeat itself. I'm grateful to our chingus for sharing updates and news. It kept us going. @twtwb @hclover96 @utkim @khxy @angieknows @wen5471 @felicialoveskpop @superbigcat etc (I'm sure there are more and you know who you are) - thanks for all that you've done. There must have been tremendous effort put in and that makes the waiting worth it for the good news to come.... 

I already saw some of the vids/pictures of the DVD cut (thanks to our dear chingus) and it all makes me want to spazz it here mooore but urgh, don't want to start it because it's not my own copy :( Hope one day we can be free so we can share all the fun! :blush:

And will just share this picture from IG here.

SJK-ssi, always a gentleman but forever a loyal partner :lol::wub: Look at the difference. :blush:

Wish some shippers will not bash the girl because she doesn't deserve it though. 

It is just so funny that some fans just can't take it when JK is working with other female partners and HK working with males other than JK. What do they expect? HK pairs with JK for every singke drama and projects? Don't be ridiculous. They are professional and talented actor & actress who will surely be paired with some other opposite sex partners. Are they going to have a riot when they see JK kissing another actress in a different drama? Even Jun Ji Hyun who is married with kid had kissing scenes with LMH in TLOTBS and Kim Go Eun who has a boyfriend kissed Gong Yoo in Goblin, right? So, please make some sense and accept their job nature.

Ok, i m not going to post pics or vids fm the D cut coz i respect copyrights but l believe there is no legal clause that prevents me from sharing my thoughts. I do not recall that my purchase came with me signing a Non Disclosure Agreement. But i also do not want to spoil it for those who bought the set n want to watch it for themselves n make their own judgements.

This general summary is entirely MY view so do not take it out of context if u want to read on. I shall put in under Spoiler so move on to next post pls if u re the over-reactive type. Thank u.

Long post warning.

Spoiler

I watched the Special Features set which comprises 6 discs. First 3 shows Making of n BTS, last 3 are cast interviews. Basically the last 3 are wasted on me coz i dont understand a word said.

Point form summary:

1. l have to say that both SJK n SHK are amazingly good looking even without the special lighting effects. I cld not stop gawking at SHK s beauty. Its crazy perfect.

2. They are obviously on very good terms but always professional. I saw no hint of any improper actions "off-screen" to suggest that they were dating secretly during the show. I choose not to infer anything that i do not see. But i will say that from the chronology of the Making of.. they definitely got alot more friendly with each other towards the end of the show than when they first started filming in May 2015.

3. He never called her Sunbae or Noona thruout. It was always by name. Song Hye Kyo or Hye Kyo shi and vice versa. So i believe what we heard at awards shows etc were their way of maintaining a professional decorum as they are there in a work capacity. N therefore, they def are not in the "brother-sister" category. Best friends? Lovers? Perhaps but def not noona n dongseang.

4. Ad-libs : previously ive read of scenes purportedly ad-libbed by SJK to tease SHK. I dont think all were accurate as they were directed in most of those. But i can say the car wash scene was def an ad lib by SJK. He literally forced a hug out of her. He caught her by surprise on many takes. Haha. Like i said.. that was towards the end of the filiming period so they were much more comfy with each other. 

He also did pinch her cheek in another scene that was never shown in the drama n that was an adlib as both he n crew cracked up after n HK chided him good naturedly.

5. Kiss scenes generally took about 11 takes n the famous coffee hug scene took 19 takes! Thats a lot of physical contact right there, people. But they were absolute professionals about it. I honestly did not see any post scene awkwardness or coyness in the edit. It could be due to the video editing but my feel is they did not bring their personal feelings to work. They just did what they had to very well n the result is the explosive chemistry we saw on TV.

6. On the matter of the truck kiss where i think there was an earlier leak n brouhaha that SJK cried.. my take is that they shot many takes trying different emotions n the shedding of a tear was one of the interpretations. I personally wldnt make a bigger deal out of it than what it is. 

7. In the TV version of special feature where they had the first cast script read, there was a point where he laid his head on her shoulder n everyone oohed n ahhed. The scene they read from was the truck confession after he says "how do you think i ll react?"

8. They are both pretty gigglish people n they NGed during serious emo scenes coz they burst out laughing. So while we were crying our eyes out, these two ah.. they laughed during filming! Hmph.

9. Some people say that SJK is always flirty with his co-stars. I did not see that at all. He behaved in a matured n manly way with her off-cam. None of that kiddy playfulness in the past with other younger co-stars. I will say he respects SHK alot as a person even tho he treats her comfortably n teases her abit. He does not go overboard nor does she let him step out of boundaries.

To this end, i have to commend SHK. Im a huge fan n she doesnt disappoint. She always conducts herself in such a proper n dignified manner. She is friendly n easy going when filming, no airs at all, and yet she doesnt play on her feminine charms or try to act cute with the men. She s amazing. She has great work ethics as far as i can see. As a big star, she can very easily call the shots on some scenes, im sure, but yet she takes instructions seriously from the director n even after multiple takes or if Director does not call CUT, she never breaks the scene or goes out of character. 

10. There was an NG scene that made me go Hmmm.. The land mine scene. While they were driving, the line goes where YSJ asks KMY how many ex bfs does she have. She goes "Mmmmm..." per the script. In the NG, when she goes "Mmmmm..", SJK is heard but not seen in frame responding "Mmmm?!". The director or whoever bursts out laughing in the backgrd n so does SHK. N in that moment u can see from mirror reflection, she taps his forearm n gives him a very conspiratorial smile. N he repeats in a mocking tone, "Mmmmm...?"

This seemed completely unscripted n i believe caught her n crew off guard n it made me smile. Haha. I thot i saw the first spark of sthng going on bet them off-screen.

11. There was a cast photo taken after the last scene where many have seen the sleeve of kyo s jacket was in the crook of Ki s arm. Immediately after the photo was taken, i saw kyo quickly pull out the sleeve from his arm. Im not sure what to make of that except that ki must have been the one to put the sleeve there. Why she din put her own arm thru his, i dunno. Maybe she was pissed with him that day (purely speculative on my part).

12. In conclusion, i think their closeness n couply-ness was far more apparent at the awards shows n fan meet than during the filming of DoTs where it was a pte environment. And ironically so, dont u think? That they choose not to - or cannot hide - their closeness when the eyes of the world are on them in a public setting. And therein lies my belief that they are very much dating seriously now n i will continue to wait for their wedding announcement.

Dear shippers stay afloat,

The said watch almost never fail to make it in every public appearance these days, for a person who isnt keen to use one before cmiiw, or instead, cud easily change it as often as his outfit. So precious, from someone precious..?^^. Very sweet gesture and man indeed.

And Kyo's IG pattern strike again! Whenever someone has work in SK or overseas, she'll go upload and liking things. But when none of them reported seen anywhere or having work, for someone who is regular in IG, she'll go very quiet even for days. Spending time with someone

precious...much? ^^

And the W cover, thanks for the pics chingus, love it! Gorgeous, both with YAI and alone. We all know that both are professionals and have to work with multiple ppl right, its a given. However, funnily, so far Kyo only work/hv close project with two men, who are conveniently known as good friends with both, LKS for Shilla and YAI for this cover. Of all actors and models out there, hmm.....

Well, if the great dispatch who managed to capture Won Bin very secretive wedding location as well as Park Shin Hye-LJS elusive encounter refused to release anything while so many fan acc proven by signature of Joong Ki and Kyo themselves scattered anywhere, all year round, it only meant something prevent them to do so, whatever it is. Coz what else? For a couple thats is arguably the hottest in Asia, SK media silence over their sightings is a blatant anomaly. And ppl can't say that no news means nothing going on coz fan acc proved otherwise.

So, Stay alive ship, stay as firm as their love

@wen5471 Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts/opinion on the D's cut ~!! I truly appreciate your objective view  in observing our couple offscreen interactions. Some shippers can be blinded by their hopes and see things subjectively, but I am very glad that I can read comments that are honest and objective of yours.

I understand both are professional on set but I was hoping that there'll be more hints of their 'closeness'. Presumably it's because their relationship was growing during the filming and gets stronger after the filming ended? Or as stated they both are just very professional actor/actress but when in public surrounding they naturally cant hide their closeness. 

I'm just hoping that they will stay close and strong now. Despite their busy schedules and no matter who they will get paired with on their next project, I know they'll keep loving each other. I will be a little uneasy seeing them kissing their next co-star but thanks to Chingus here for all the updates and support that keeps my belief alive that one day SSC will make it to the altar ~!! 

Archived