[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

@saranghyekyo could you please talk about the CPR bts. malaysiasongsongcouple(IG) is doing a talk review about that and I would like to see if different people have diff interpretations. She describes the bts excitedly and seems to see them from a diff perspectives (But wen5417 told us the DCut is not as juicy as we have thought).

They NGed that scene many times n mostly it was due to Kyo laughing. He really did the mouth to mouth on her but i think she kept some water in her mouth to splutter out and she kept laughing when ever he did the mouth to mouth. I did not quite understand why she/they kept laughing about but my guess it its hard to kiss with water in mouth without choking, i think subsequent takes they did without the water.

then there were some NGs when he pumped her chest too. I m not sure why they burst out laughing tho. Din understand what was said. But u can hear her off cam apologising for the NG. 

as i said, they are generally very gigglish and ticklish ard each other. But they ve said so themselves in past interviews. When one laughs, the other will too. Not like some bts where u can see the co lead sometimes looking a bit miffed. The funny thing is the NGs show Kyo to be the more easily tickled of the two. Maybe coz she s such a seasoned actress she s v comfortable with every scene whereas Ki tries harder to  concentrate n get in character. its nice to see her so relaxed.

The car wash scene is a definite ad lib by SJK. I shall describe this more in detail coz l loved it. Many out-takes. 

There was one take after she pulls her coat to wrap him tighter, he reaches out n grabs her waist in a sort of hug. She backs away surprised n laughing. Cut.

Another take :  he forcefully puts his wet face on her shoulder teasingly n she pushes him away coz it wet her sweater. Cut.

Another take : first time he leans his entire body into hers causing her to stumble backwards. She gives him a huge shove n he stumbles backwards. Feisty Kyo, Lots of laughter all round. Cut.

Another take : he leans on her n puts his face on her shoulder. This time she plays along n pats him on the back. Cut.

the final take u see in the show : he leans on her n put his face on her shoulder. She pats his back n he refuses to back off after. He continues to push himself agst her with that famous rocking motion. She obliges finally! That scene lingered on for a much longer time then what we saw on TV n the director let the cams roll coz those two were in their own little world laughing away like kids.

kaboom! I think by this time they had a budding romance going or at least Ki was definitely in pursuit of her. N i think the production crew cld see that n let them be.

Off cam moments & scenes not in the show :

1. While waiting for scene to start, Ki tugs at Kyo s coat to pull it closer for her. Cldnt hear/understand what he was saying to her.. She brushes his hand off good-naturedly.

2. The lake fishing scene. After kyo drinks from the btl n cam is not on her but on her hand crushing the btl, off cam Ki reaches over n wipes sthng (presumably water) off her face. She doesnt even flinch. Its like a most natural gesture for them to be doing that.

3. The beach chase at the end of the show.. he actually catches n grabs her a couple of times. Not sure why the Director did not use those footages. So much bodily contact!

4. Couch scene when he tells her he got a promotion n she leans over in happiness, he pinches her cheek n calls her a snob. After director yells cut, Ki laughs sheepishly n so does the crew. Kyo grumbles n everyone laughs again. Another Ki ad lib scene.

5. The staring contest in the hospital room in ep 1 : many takes n in the last take, l swear ki pursed his lips in a kissing gesture n kyo s focus is broken n she smiled/laughed.

I cant rem other small scenes now coz way too many. Got to rewatch.

31 minutes ago, dlvelasco said:

Hi chingus, did SJK really cry during the truck scene? There's an image I saw on twitter with a caption stating he shed some tears during the scene. Any truth to this? Thanks :)

Yes on one of the takes it showed him shedding a tear while they kissed but i dont think its coz he was crying out of personal feelings. It was likely one of the interpretations for that scene coz the cam was focussed on the tearing. 

Then another take with another interpretation was when Kang Mo Yeon reciprocated the kiss, at first he was shocked n wide-eyed while she kissed him n only after a while he closed his eyes n kissed her back.

so i feel these r merely directing instructions that they took. 

@coffeedizzy That's what I meant, when a man makes a woman giggle and laugh at everything so effortlessly, when a woman allows him for those intimate physical contacts (not once, not twice but......and she feels completely comfortable about it), it's very likely that something is going on. Esp when Kyo is such a "cool snd sacred" lady, the ways she allowed JK to touch and tease her seems to be a "privilege" to JK. I think all the ladies here would agree, if you're not interested in a man and he tries to be close to you or even have some deliberate physical contact (maybe as simple as putting his arm around your shoulder), it gives you goosebumps. And you'd certainly try to avoid or even warn him.

Some "viewers" might expect Kyo & JK to behave sweetly and clingy, hugging and holding hands so tightly all the time bts to show they're in love or at least interested in each other. But this is not Kyo's style. JK also goes with the flow. He respects Kyo and know where the line is. So I don't expect any "juicy" bits but those subtle hints are enough to tell us the truth.

7 hours ago, wen5471 said:

Off cam moments & scenes not in the show :

2. The lake fishing scene. After kyo drinks from the btl n cam is not on her but on her hand crushing the btl, off cam Ki reaches over n wipes sthng (presumably water) off her face. She doesnt even flinch. Its like a most natural gesture for them to be doing that.

3. The beach chase at the end of the show.. he actually catches n grabs her a couple of times. Not sure why the Director did not use those footages. So much bodily contact!

These are the things I am look for. Let you know that they are comfortable and having fun with each other. More important than hugging and holding hands all the time. These subtle acts also show how close they are. Wiping something off Kyo's face might not be a big deal to JK but as Kyo's fans described her, it seems she won't allow ANYONE to do it to her. That's something special.

Pororo and girlfriend are all over Song Song Couple pages! Haha

Btw, how did this Pororo thing start? When did it start? Can someone please help us translate the conversation Kyo had with whoever that led her to calling Ki Pororo? They're so cute! 

Hi all! I just watched a few video clips of Jo In sung and SHK's behind the scenes in That Winter The Wind Blows... and I really realized that whatever we've seen in the photos or videos from DOTS director's cut is way way different! 

Jo In Sung and Kyo were really just good team mates, good partners, professional with good working relationship. They never gave off the couply or lovey dovey vibes Song Song couple gave. Even when they were friendly putting cream on each other's faces. You can watch them to see for yourself the difference.  It was never to the point that they were immersed in enjoying the whole activity. (Like our SSC) But what I get from DOTS behind the scenes is opposite. Kyo really looks very happy and plays along with Ki's cheekiness. It's really sweet. I think that's the main main difference.

But honestly speaking, I don't think Song song started dating during filming or even before. I think filming for them was a "I like you-you like me-let's get to know each other better" stage for them.

i think their progression of their relationship is more gradual. And quite likely only started after the drama finished and they continued to keep in touch. I would like to think they started probably around or after Baeksang Awards and around the time of the Chengdu fan meeting. I think from the way their actions have progressed.... 

And at the Cultural Awards in Oct, Kyo's fan meeting, they were already very close girlfriend boyfriend status. And finally at KBS awards, they know each other so well that they didn't have to behave lovey dovey, just standing on stage without holding hands or anything would still make them look like a couple. 

@leba Yes! One can really tell the diff between the lovebirds and them with the other co-actor/actress. See beyond the surface and you can surely tell the diff. Sweet sweet between them.

I'd guess they started when JK broke his arm and Kyo called and console him. The crybaby really needed that emotional support at that time.

Should we have some revision (with some beautiful music) while chingu doing their text review?:wink: I love these MVs so much and would like to share with you guys.

https://youtu.be/m64Od5u7eNc

https://youtu.be/hd6COTDpPfc

https://youtu.be/WRqqvrrKQO0

https://youtu.be/BTRGDWm3txo

https://youtu.be/D_1cezdkwIU

https://youtu.be/kRtXUx9BcUk

Enjoy!

Archived