[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everybody! 

I'm new here. Just created an account cos I can't lurk in silence anymore. Haha. I only started watching DOTS in December 2016, and have been so hooked on it, SJK, SHK and Song Song couple and reading about them and stalking their news and just decided to join this ship. 

I'm glad to find other SSC shippers. But sometimes I must admit that I lack that 100% faith that they are real, though I feel that from the way things have been, and from the way things are going, they cannot really avoid being together. But I'm really thankful for this group, for all the positivity. I know that when wedding bells become a reality, this group will become super active with excitement and happiness. But in the event we're wrong and the wedding bells don't come, please also let's continue to console one another and help one another look at things in a brighter light ok? (I for one will be quite heartbroken) 

I tell myself many times that SSC is real. But I also tell myself quite often it's their business even if they aren't. But this shipping business has been the most exciting of all my other fan ships. Haha. And I'm really hoping their real.

BTW, when did Kyo say Ki was Pororo? That's cute! I tried to revisit recordings of her fan meeting, but didn't hear that part. 

And I also think the watch is given to SJK by someone special. And of course I hope and think it's SHK! 

1 hour ago, lotuzea said:

@wen5471 Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts/opinion on the D's cut ~!! I truly appreciate your objective view  in observing our couple offscreen interactions. Some shippers can be blinded by their hopes and see things subjectively, but I am very glad that I can read comments that are honest and objective of yours.

I understand both are professional on set but I was hoping that there'll be more hints of their 'closeness'. Presumably it's because their relationship was growing during the filming and gets stronger after the filming ended? Or as stated they both are just very professional actor/actress but when in public surrounding they naturally cant hide their closeness. 

I'm just hoping that they will stay close and strong now. Despite their busy schedules and no matter who they will get paired with on their next project, I know they'll keep loving each other. I will be a little uneasy seeing them kissing their next co-star but thanks to Chingus here for all the updates and support that keeps my belief alive that one day SSC will make it to the altar ~!! 

Oh they surely will be paired with lots of diff co-stars in the future.

I actually think JK was so sweet in the 11 Street CF as usual but hey! I also feel there's something missing there: the spark in his eyes! No matter how sweet he acted, it's just not the same when he looks into HK's eyes.

11 minutes ago, leba said:

I tell myself many times that SSC is real. But I also tell myself quite often it's their business even if they aren't. But this shipping business has been the most exciting of all my other fan ships. Haha. And I'm really hoping their real.

Yes, nobody can tell what is going to happen in the future and all we can do is to enjoy the "present" (also keep our fingers crossed?). No matter who they end up with, their happiness is the most important thing. We all love them as a couple and also as an individual. It's actually not that easy for both of them who have busy schedules and always under the spotlight to nurture their relationship. They have been doing well. As loyal fans and shippers, we should continue to give them support but not stress (I really hope people will respect their privacy more and not to take unexpected pics).

2 hours ago, lotuzea said:

@wen5471 Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts/opinion on the D's cut ~!! I truly appreciate your objective view  in observing our couple offscreen interactions. Some shippers can be blinded by their hopes and see things subjectively, but I am very glad that I can read comments that are honest and objective of yours.

I understand both are professional on set but I was hoping that there'll be more hints of their 'closeness'. Presumably it's because their relationship was growing during the filming and gets stronger after the filming ended? Or as stated they both are just very professional actor/actress but when in public surrounding they naturally cant hide their closeness. 

I'm just hoping that they will stay close and strong now. Despite their busy schedules and no matter who they will get paired with on their next project, I know they'll keep loving each other. I will be a little uneasy seeing them kissing their next co-star but thanks to Chingus here for all the updates and support that keeps my belief alive that one day SSC will make it to the altar ~!! 

I know right. Much as we shippers hope the D cut would be a revelation of sorts, i dont think that is the intended objective of KBS. It is for fans of DoTs to see how the good relationship between the cast members actually translated to a very believeable n successful show.. (you know how in some shows the leads lack real chemistry? then u watch the BTS n then u realise that off-screen the leads dont really interact at all n then u know why the love line din work for u?) 

I realised that only after my analysis of the SSC s behavior. I had been watching the feature with the wrong mindset. This is not a tell all for the SSC. This DCut is the result of the fruits of labour of hundreds of people so let us take it at face value n give credit to the rest of the cast n crew too.

So if fans realise this then they will not kill themselves over not seeing what they hope to see. The editing was probably very carefully curated not to prove or disprove anything. I believe the Songs will not want to be outed in such a manner as well or let KBS use their love story as a means to generate revenue.

But yes, buy the dvd n watch it. Preferably wait for the version with eng subs so the cast interviews make sense. Its still nice to see them so real behind the scenes and their easy friendship. I d say this one thing.. SHK was so comfortable with physical contact with SJK. Thats not very like her if u have been a fan of hers for a long time so.. u go figure why she changed :)

If there is nothing in the dvd then y kbs is doing all this?? I mean we cnt evn discuss the contents?? Just to increase their sell they r doing this?? I m indian n we r watching dots aftr 1 whole year ... see being asian neighbours we r watch dots aftr a yr ..then m sure we will get the dvd aftr waiting another yr .. absurd .. i m really disappointed

I just bit the bullet and bought the DVD box set from YesAsia! So hopefully, we'll indeed get transcripts!

An additional commentary on believing why they are real based on my personal experience. My husband and I had met at work too, and we kept our relationship secret from our co-workers. He's also younger than me by a few years (we are almost the same ages as SJK and SHK).

I see a lot of similarities of their courtship with ours when we were trying to keep things private - with the quiet teasing, the unintentional touching, the unconscious actions like helping one up/down stairs, opening the doors, helping each other hold things... Leaning towards each other when seated together... Just based on our experiences, I believe they are real.

Aaaaand. I gave my husband a watch after we got engaged too! Not as expensive as an IWC watch (I googled - it's almost USD10K), and he wears it constantly too!

Just my two cents worth anyway :) Have a great weekend everyone!

1 hour ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

Just in case you guys don't know it, malaysiasongsongcouple(IG) is doing text review for the DCut which is not sufficient for copyright reasons. We might not be able to see those stuff but we can imagine them with the text review.

2 hours ago, lollipoppy99 said:

HELLO guys! New user here from Singapore! May I ask where did song hye kyo say that song joong ki is a pororo? :blush: BECAUSE THAT IS SOOOO CUTE!!!! May I know which disc of the director's cut is it? Thank you!!!!!!

She called him "pororo" in the behind the scene of this scene. still waiting for my dvd so i guess its in bts disc (9-14)

maxresdefault.jpg

and my friend just found it,notice Ki's birthday hat:D

image98dd2.jpg

maybe they planned how to celebrate birthday for Jin Goo together and Kyo gave Ki this cute hat 

our SongSong is too adorable:wub:

4 hours ago, jkyng said:

I see a lot of similarities of their courtship with ours when we were trying to keep things private - with the quiet teasing, the unintentional touching, the unconscious actions like helping one up/down stairs, opening the doors, helping each other hold things... Leaning towards each other when seated together... Just based on our experiences, I believe they are real.

Aaaaand. I gave my husband a watch after we got engaged too! Not as expensive as an IWC watch (I googled - it's almost USD10K), and he wears it constantly too!

OMG~That's kinda first hand experience and can really relate to our lovebirds' situation. How excited! Seeing them just like seeing a throwback of your husband and yourself. That was very sweet memory of yours I guess. Keep my fingers crossed that Kikyo will follow your footpath.

LOL! I hope so too! I have a lot of hope for them! I see a lot of good humour between SHK and SJK that friendly co-workers usually do not have. Their interactions with each other: e.g.  their friendly hitting, their synced movements like fists bumps, meeting of the eyes... - there's just too much familiarity between them. You would have had to be together so much that you can read each others minds unconsciously and move on instinct. 

I also feel that they are in *that* stage of their lives where they are ready for each other. It's about timing, and I think they've found each other at the right time.

I had to unfollow someone on social media earlier because of their ranting about SHK and SJK being apart. My husband and I travel a lot separately for work as well. We each have our own different careers and our responsibilities towards them. That's what grown ups do. You grow with each other and from each others' experiences. You shouldn't have to give up who you are for your other half.

You don't make a relationship work by sticking to each other 24/7. You'll suffocate. When apart, you do video calls, you do text messages, you exchange silly things you've read or seen online, you share your day no matter how boring with your significant other. You share schedules and make dates with other another. You need to lead your own life apart from each other.

I get so frustrated when I see shippers complaining about how because they are apart from each other - they are definitely not dating etc etc. If you think that - then you've never been in a grown up relationship :/

Edited to add that I think one of the worst things to do in a relationship is to be insecure. No relationship is easy - but you need to have trust and faith in each other, especially when you're apart from each other. Let's all have trust and faith in SHK and SJK as well!

I'm ranting here myself :) I should be in bed! Goodnight!

1 hour ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

OMG~That's kinda first hand experience and can really relate to our lovebirds' situation. How excited! Seeing them just like seeing a throwback of your husband and yourself. That was very sweet memory of yours I guess. Keep my fingers crossed that Kikyo will follow your footpath.

Some little circumstances had me curious dear chingus.. sorry if its just nonesense blabbing but really got me thinking and curious.. i had seen those shk Wcover that has been posted by some fans and was asked to be taken down because it was supposed to be released on FEB 22..the cover font captures my attention though which says from PARIS WITH LOVE...coincidentally FEB 22 is also the date which I believed(correct me if i am wrong) SHK will be attending the laniegetw event in which this company posted this big hint (oppa and wedding).. is it just pure coincidence to release the magazine and attend the event prior to the date in which we believed special to our dear couple which is the 23rd?  Or my hype of deluluness was just beyond range..

P.s don't mind this post dear chingus, maybe it was just a product of my creative imagination and excitement nowadays..

Time to hit the bed and happy sailing to all...:wub:

Archived