[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I know we all hate those IG circles but this is just funny and full of delulu..

SHK's stylist posted this.

And then this was found in the comments section (i think these were deleted after) LOL. SS don't want to be found but shippers have fast hands :P

Credit to IG poster

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our goddess update her IG again. Trees and flowers, where she went?SS shippers detectives here starts working again.. :P

@songsong4ever.. Good analysis, the day is the day SHK update her trees and flowers photos.. Did she took the trees photo somewhere in between her journey:D?

They are the captains of the ships, giving us hints here and there for us so that our ship is on the right direction to the Destination where we hear wedding bells ringing. 

Enjoy the music video comrades! Hints everywhere! :)

love always find a reason to keep us staying here and  same thing with them (Our SSC). i know SJK is too busy but for sure he will find time for SHK. i miss them but all I have to do is to wait and keep on sailing.

35 minutes ago, cezigaya said:

love always find a reason to keep us staying here and  same thing with them (Our SSC). i know SJK is too busy but for sure he will find time for SHK. i miss them but all I have to do is to wait and keep on sailing.

Yesss totally agree. Love is the reason for them to miss,  to be needed,  and finally to meet each other.  I love the way they support each other.  

17 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Wah!! Singapore StarHub will be showing the baeksang awards in HD with English subs on ch 825 on Singapore National Day at 9pm!! This is the one of the better highlight for my trip here lol 

The trailer focus on both SJK and SHK and brings me back the feels!! They looked so radiant there! Seeing them on the tv program makes me squeal!! 

As for the dvd or bluray, it's been confirmed that only the drama would have subs and the BTS or commentary have none. So you can save some money by just buying the Korean version 

Cool! Thks fir the info. Will def catch it.

Lol I was just looking at the Chinese and LKS in running man was said to have bought a new house with 4 bedrooms and one of the RM members teased him that one of the bedroom definitely belongs to SJK! 

Their bromance is real too! Haha 

SJK is practically just everywhere except his own place really *winks winks*

oh ya talking about his Shanghai Proya trip, I wonder if he would still have hair?? Lol to go for Proya with no hair is definitely something to look forward to 

Happy 1400th page! Just got news that http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/  today can vote repeatedly, no need wait for 20 mins. From baidu. Thanks @pgaltr !

Being so hyper because SHK is really active on IG today too! :) Her dogs are really adorable! 

So it's a tie between JK and dogs posts? :) 

Also excited couple commentary on directors cut will be on epi 9 and epi 12 . Look forward to 40-50 mins on that. :wub: So many epic scenes from this two episodes! Gah!

image.gif

epi 1 was when yoo shi jin fell for kang mo yeon after she said she was the elderly. But this is where i am really in love with YSJ or SJK.. His shameless "in love" stare that is similar to off screen and real life with SHK. Haha.. 

image.jpg

epi 9. Truck kiss of course. 

image.jpg

Some of the deeper scenes i want to hear more in the commentary..  The part where she covered his eyes... 

image.jpg

my favorite KMY "acceptance" of YSJ.. You go girl! 

image.jpg

epi 12 kiss from mars lol.. I remember someone  mentioned this. I was laughing so hard . Haha. 

2 minutes ago, felicialoveskpop said:

Happy 1400th page! Just got news that http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/  today can vote repeatedly, no need wait for 20 mins. From baidu. Thanks @pgaltr !

Also couple commentary on directors cut will be on epi 9 and epi 12 . Look forward to 40-50 mins on that

Daebak!!  Epi 9 and 12 0are the most romantic episode,  i think.  

Yay!! 1400 page already! 

Let's all look forward to seeing them together in early Aug doing the commentary first and spazz for another 10 pages before we see the actual commentary on dvd! Sounds good?? 

Just the thought of seeing Song Song together for DOTS is magical! Brings us back to the DOTS days and remind us of why we love them in the first place.....I am expecting lots of laughter, love gazes, skinship etc in 1 frame 

The first thing that come to my mind when i saw her updates with Nana was WOW.. she looks so radiant, flawless and is she really in her thirties? all the compliment i can think of about her visuals.. haha.. seriously.. She's not wearing any makeup, and she looks even more beautiful.:wub:... 

But what makes me so mesmerized wasn't just about her visuals.. but her happy aura... we can definitely see that she's in a good mood, and she could be actually making an aegyo face behind her puppy :lol:...

She's clearly enjoying her life right now.. :lol:

Song Hye Kyo- shii.. thank you for sharing your happiness with us :wub:

htm_2016072917176925175.JPG

Archived