[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Hi, just dropping in to say a few words of appreciation for all the posters on the thread. (*even though I should be finishing my papers instead of reading this thread).

Thank you all so much for constantly updating on SS news and an even bigger thank you to everyone for showing so much restraint when it comes to all the "speculation" regarding the "recent blurred picture". Though, I am surprised that people on Instagram and other sites who profess to be SS shippers are still making public posts even though regular requests have been made that with the Baeksang nearing that we keep things on the low-down. Again, I would like to remind posters and lurkers on the thread that we take all measures to make sure that the attention does not shift to "dating rumours and speculations" and instead we try to focus on the more important matter at hand - The Baeksang awards :). After June, everyone has all the time and freedom to speculate  - which is less than a month away.

@cristapark If I may, I'd like to offer my own view on the matter of height?.

I don't know if he does or doesn't have any insecurity :) but I think the reason why SJK talks a lot about height these days is because - and this is what I'd like to believe - SJK is an extremely gracious human being and friend - when he talks about LKS, he always mentions his strengths that are lacking in SJK. Like when he mentions that LKS is extremely romantic and sensitive or that his friend is extremely tall, things that (SJK) he's thinks that he's lacking in comparison - I think he does so to bring forth the  strengths of his friend when the rest of the media or members on shows like RM point out that LKS isn't as good looking, charismatic etc when compared to SJK. In the past he has also pointed out that he'd like to have a strong masculine face like JIS - I think SJK does so because he likes to point out the positives and the strengths of the people closest to him and he doesn't mind being pegged down in certain regards when praising his friends.

To me therefore it seems more like he's extremely secure rather than insecure. 

@joongkyo thank you for your analysis and again thank you for your post.... huh!  i am  sucker for your post.. really.  and so glad that you did it so. Honestly, you are very smart, fluent and very organized in though. 

I agree with you about this idea about height... for me SJK is not insecure it's just that he is not comfortable of being the center of attraction he don't want to talk about himself that is why he diverted the talk. For me you are 101% right that he is extremely secure about himself .

Again @joongkyo... THANK YOU...

21 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

she just keeps updating her IG. This couple is on a roll 

Do u mean in her private ig ? But i see her posts still at 131 . I saw last update on may 10 when sjk went to changsa . And if in her public ig . Last update yesterday when sjk recording H C ^^  

2 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

Do u mean in her private ig ? But i see her posts still at 131 . I saw last update on may 10 when sjk went to changsa . And if in her public ig . Last update yesterday when sjk recording H C ^^  

Haha I meant it as a general reference like she will keep updating her IG whenever he is away. and this is the only private IG that the public knows.....

Though they  won't be there in the concert.. certainly, they will be talked about most of the entire show.. and hope that we could find some bits or clues from their co-DOTS stars! I'll/We'll still be watching out! Hahaha!

Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo Unable To Attend “Descendants of the Sun” Concert

Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo Unable To Attend “Descendants of the Sun” Concert

While many were hoping to see the “Song-Song” couple (Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo) at the upcoming “Descendants of the Sun” OST concert, both actors will not be appearing at this event.

On May 11, a representative of the actor confirmed, “Unfortunately, Song Joong Ki is unable to attend this concert. Due to prior work commitments, it will be difficult for him to make an appearance.”

Song Hye Kyo’s representative relays similar information, stating that the actress would be unable to attend as well due to work.

The “Descendants of the Sun” OST concert will feature actors and singers alike, and provide opportunities for the audience to interact with these stars. Lee Seung Joon and Seo Jeong Yeon will be love counselors for a day and hold a talk session, while Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won will name their most memorable scenes.

Meanwhile, singers Gummy, SG Wannabe, LYn, MC the MAX, Kim Na Young, and rapper Mad Clown will all make appearances as well. They will be performing not only their OST tracks from the drama, but also their own respective hit songs.

The concert itself will take place on May 14.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/11/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-unable-to-attend-descendants-of-the-sun-concert/

34 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Haha I meant it as a general reference like she will keep updating her IG whenever he is away. and this is the only private IG that the public knows.....

Ahhhhh i see hehehe  . I tot SHE update a pic again when HE went to beijing lastnite ^^ . Thats y i immediately checked her both ig. After reading ur post . But i see none hehhe . Lastnite SHE did not possibly SHE dont want to make it too obvious ? But we'll wait for tomorrow.  Could it be SHE will update when HE held his presscon at 15.00 at the W HOTEL . Eittt in bangkok HE also stay and  held a presscon in W HOTEL .probably SJK's agency or organizer cooperate with W HOTEL for this ASIA FM TOUR ???? 

Aaaaah. Happy positive vibes in our thread. Thank you everyone for the love and patience and for being the mature shippers that we are. :wub:

@Chewy Hoe your posts always give us this certain type of feeling. A kind of feeling that is close to levitating lol aaaaah and huge shoutout to the fan account. Thank you for sharing tidbits of happy news. Good to know he would smile whenever her name is mentioned. And again, just SHK. kyaaaaaaaaaa

I'd like to believe you are my sunbae @joongkyo you are definitely more mature than me lol just seeing your icon here is like a ray of sunshine. Thank youuuuu!! All the love from the sunny isles of Phil

to everyone posting gifs and photos and sharing the love, let's keep this up and do our best and work even harder. Vote vote vote!!!

Ps: Despite the hardships in winning games, i am doing everyting to vote for these two. Ship sails steady, everyone. :wub:;)

11 hours ago, khxy said:

Just saw in weibo,i think these questions were being asked in Changsa

1) What is the most awkward thing for you?

LKS is my best friend and he is much taller than me,everytime when we walk together, i don't feel like being with him anymore.

2)Do you mind Noona-dongsaeng relationships?

Age doesn't matter for me,i can accept a girl that is older by not more than 7 years.

3) Which body part you will first notice in a girl?

Mouth and eyes.

Credit :weibo

OMG! This is BINGO!!!! BULLSEYE!!! SPOT ON!!! Can you be more direct SJK???!!! Awwwww my SS heart, please calm down!

@ysteee I like to call him that too! Smitten Ki! Oh my god fits him so well! One and only to Kyo's pretty eyes and lips! Lol.

@mai5116 my pleasure! :) He really is :tears: and yes, she'll be right there to comfort him! Haha. Anyway I believe our Ki gonna make it all. Let's pray for him to stay as healthy and strong as captain YSJ! ;)

I just watched this: http://www.weibo.com/p/230444d1b67e56985d42898ef322cd3651e94c Makes me think omg I want to see them doing a duet together! Really.. Hopefully soon! In a fan meeting?! Wishful thinking! Btw, someone uploaded an instavid of this one here few days ago, 'twas with only Kyo's photo though. This one got Kyo's video singing up onstage.

Keep, keep, keep on voting guys!:)

3 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I woke up to this Chinese fan account shared by Pixies on Baidu that might get deleted anytime 

I felt bliss reading it so decided to translate it 

SHK name was consistently mentioned throughout Happy Camp recording by the chinese host NaNa and SJK himself. and everytime SHK name came up, he always smiles with love. In one part he had to re-enact a scene, SJK said he loved staring/looking into SHK eyes while acting 

there is no mention of banmal used. Just mainly SHK 

i hope all these will not be edited out in the show on 21th May so we can all die from the love 

Added: Pixies take-He loved to stare into their locked gazes

Source: Baidu 

And this!!!! Thanks Chewy Hoe...this are the things I look forward to, never getting enough of SJK's admiration and endearing comments on SHK!

Thank you @Chewy Hoe can't thank you enough for providing us info from the lucky fans who got to be audience in the Happy Camp filming. He is happily in love! 

Toads spamzzzing over these 2 again.

And I'm re-watching DOTS. 

He looks way too cute in glasses. Yea. I saw that SHK wore SIMILAR glasses when there was a photo of her (grp photo) when she came back from NY (the SPECIAL NY trip someone made also) HEHE

And just another thought. SJK wears glasses? Pardon me because I have never seen him in glasses. Any SJK fan who has been following him for a Long time help me out on this? 

Sigh after having being cheerleader earlier now I have to get serious again 

People who took my translation out to IG, Twitter. I don't mind that you didn't credit me because it's not something exclusive since it's already at Baidu BUT how can you not explain clearly what this is all about and because you only copied the part of him liking to stare into her eyes? And let the people who read your post wonder what this is?? And then they start speculating nonsense....if you really have to take then please take the whole thing so people don't misunderstand or misinterpret

Ahh swooonnnnn... i woke up this morning and read all the amazing Post.

Many thanks @hclover96 for the translation of Chinese shipper's on JK.... looking forward to kyo's :) 

Chewy unnieee, thank you for sharing SJK's update on happy Camp... :wub::wub: Even when HK is not wih him, HK is always in his tought :wub::wub: I hope we'll get the full version of the showw.... 

Good to see you again @joongkyo

Have a nice day everyone... :D 

3.jpg

@lov3kikyo never or hardly seen. Just like Kyo is hardly seen in 1 too. 

@Summer Rize maybe there are other private IG that most don't know about? :P Don't ask me because I don't know too 

edited: okok I will share here once I get any news of live boardcast of his fan meets. And if I am the one doing the live boardcast at any of the fan meets, I will beg everyone here to download and see me and him ok? Lol 

Ok I want gate crash this post to talk about voting trends yesterday and today as of 130pm Korean time. The Chinese are mainly the ones doing the voting for both Songs now while the Koreans are fighting it out at the Movie Category! So everyone else here, please concentrate your votes on Song Song! 

1 hour ago, ssnooow said:

@mai5116 my pleasure! :) He really is :tears: and yes, she'll be right there to comfort him! Haha. Anyway I believe our Ki gonna make it all. Let's pray for him to stay as healthy and strong as captain YSJ! ;)

@ssnooow, maybe he will nuzzle his head to uri Hye Kyo just like your profile pic! Who knows :P

But, seriously, i really hope that both of them can make it through and make this valuable relationship works. Age difference is not a big issue and as we all know SJK has make it obviously clear that he doesn't mind dating older woman. He really knows what he wants and i can see that he really wants to make things work between both of them. Thinking of how he make that personal trip to NY, always makes my heart flutter and i thought, "he must have really fallen for Hye Kyo.." :wub:

Okay, i better get back to work and stop my delulu ;)

Feeling unwell these couple of days,,but the thread keep on moving with a wonderful news.

Thank you so much for everybody in this thread esp @hclover96 @khxy @sigang @thepixies and chewy hoe eoni and all for spazzing this thread with the updates of voting, pictures and gif of shk and sjk, i read them all and i love it all. 

Captain @joongkyo thank you for stopping by, always love to hear your thoughts, and  @Prentiss i always giggling read all your posts.

Since i cant contribute anything, but i will always be your loyal supporter cheerleader etc. Love you all

silent reader :) 

ps : @twtwb and @geronimoo always love to hear your thought from the perspective of men. @angieknows and @SeGafanlady love your wise words and posts too. Ahhh i wish i can mention you all, but so sorry for my short term memories. Gamsahamnida 

Archived