[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, human1981 said:

Hye Kyo just changed her IG profile photo. She's wearing sexy bikini in Phuket. :wub: I don't know if I should share here or not. :phew:

LOL I directly checked her IG once reading your post :phew: SHK unnie looks beautiful although we can only see her shiloutte lol

@Imhacel just a little reminder, please remove the pics in your quote, thank you:)

For your phone wallpaper :wub:

CpgDF0B.jpg

Credit: TESS (lovestories28)

Finally back home to English keyboard

Kyo is a definite troll! 

So the BF goes massage in BKK and you change your IG profile to a hot bikini silhouette? I see what you are doing there lol 

ok now the 2 million Armstrong fans of her IG each cast 10 votes a day and I don't see why she is not going to baeksang at all 

36 minutes ago, missandrea said:

Riiiiighhhttt!!!! Same here, girl! This is my first ship as well and I haven't spent any real money just to cast a vote (American Idol is a whole different world that I participated in! LOL!). My efforts are beyond incomprehensible at this point! Hahahah! I've never been this hard worker in any life not to mention in a social media platform! Gawwwd! We deserve some sort of recognition - SHK and SJK receiving the awards, is my kind of reward!!! Haha. 

@missandrea :lol::sweatingbullets: i knowwwww... omg.. i know.... LOL....  I wanted them to win so bad... haha....

And not just popularity award... :lol: their work in DOTS is amazing.....

But if voting is what it takes to get SJK and SHK to that stage then BRING IT ON......

3 hours ago, thepixies said:

LOL Ms S is a troll! Is she telling Mr S what he's missing? Maaaaaan lol

LOL maybe...

BTW Joong Ki just got out from the massage parlor...

I'm seriously going nuts over the web games, so close to throwing whatever gadget I have in my hands...until...

Our lady changed her IG dp...she definitely knows how to play her cards well, huh :wub: 

Anyways, the whole voting process is one big test of patience. I have not been productive the whole day.lol... But for the love of songsong, let's do this guys! We can't let this chance to see them together pass. 

Power of Unity! :)

Okay guyss i know many of you are tired by playing those insane games and accumulating points for our ss couple. Let these gorgeous and adorable smiles from our captain motivate you to play hard and get those points

tumblr_o6utbtbnI31vso0bbo1_250.gif

tumblr_o6utdozpbM1vso0bbo1_250.gif

tumblr_o6utf6Tmpm1vso0bbo1_250.gif

tumblr_o6utieS4im1vso0bbo1_250.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o6utgtUxFg1vso0bbo1_250.gif

tumblr_o6utlxdbQw1vso0bbo1_250.gif

tumblr_o6utnakzbj1vso0bbo1_400.gif

Bonus:

tumblr_o6utr4GZiR1vso0bbo1_250.gif

tumblr_o6utspKoON1vso0bbo1_250.gif

Credit to owner

@human1981 Oooohh Kyo is looking good there :lol: No wonder Mr Song mention PHUKET hahaha...

@Imhacel i think you have to read one of the magazine first, and then you will receive your points.. that's what i do, because someone pointed this out pages ago.. or there could be a glitch just like @songsquare said.. so just try it out.. 

Oh, and please delete the picture you tag. Many thanks :wub:

God bless my eyes!! 

Miss Song Hye Kyo, that body in that blown up picture is so.............DROOL WORTHY  

i totally get what you are trying to say to him 

Now I am off to imagine your offsprings with him 

SJK needs to go do more public events for SHK to update on her IG more lol 

wait! Where are all the male fans??? Cast your votes for SHK now 

@lynne22 Right now my mission is that washing color - the point is 1000 .. but OMGGGGGG ... it sooooooooo frustrating ... you will get 1000 point if you passed the 1st level ....I am still struggling ..

@hyukgu @missandrea @razledgoose  .... I am not ever ever gonna do this to anyone ever again.. I corrupted my kids mind . and now the think it's okay to play games ...(but only on mama's phone .. only selected games .. wakakkakakakakka)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ...

WHY I DID NOT TAKE MASSAGE LESSON BEFORE?

i want to be  Masseuse ... is it too late???? :grimace:

SJK is looking so good. He  practically jumped into the van after his lovely massage.

Is it because he saw Beauty in her gorgeous bikini and couldn't wait to get home to that delectable special lady in his life?

I hope so. Make more beautiful babies, Song Song couple!

Fighting!   :)

28 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@hyukgu @missandrea @razledgoose  .... I am not ever ever gonna do this to anyone ever again.. I corrupted my kids mind . and now the think it's okay to play games ...(but only on mama's phone .. only selected games .. wakakkakakakakka)

LOL And don't forget to tell them that this rare chance only happens for a limited time, unnie :lol: Only until Baeksang voting period is over wkwkwkwkwkkw

Oh you are so on point, Chewy unnie, I couldn't agree more with you: SJK needs to attend more public events so that we can get something new again and again from SHK :D

@human1981 lol everyone' eyes are only looking at your post really. That's so refreshing: refreshing my eyes, too ahahahahahaha

@intanhyoo I'm android user too, and I usually use Google Chrome, and have no problem with posting by phone :)

2042018325_d3613263_IMG_3624.gif

Archived