[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, missandrea said:

Thank you sooo much @joongkyo for the detailed translation of the video segment. I thought I wouldn't get it haha, but as I read along I finally who was who! I like, per your interpretations, how these reporters and all involved are all interested in SHK. All seemed to like her in general, not just an actress but as person, SHK in real life. I like it even more how they clarified and things and not tarnish her & her career even more. They seemed very respectful and a few are very close to her. She isn't SHK for nothing! Regardless of her past - dating rumors, tax scandals etc, there is nothing else - nothing more to dig in and around her. She deserves nothing but praises for all her acting performance, massive hot dramas or movies even endorsements are selling high. She has grace and she has values to keep. Nothing can put her down, even blemish her career. She is nothing short of amazing, seriously!!

Ditto! clap1clap1clap1clap1

@razledgoose He's Thai and into the fashion world in some aspect - probably styling. But interestingly his Korean connection springs from UAA and Studio concrete. Kimji has loads of pictures with the Studio Concrete crowd - YAI, Chulhwa etc. and even a few with Kyo or referencing Kyo...can't dig too many..lol

@applegirl2 post especially for you! :)

Kris's picture with Kimji

Spoiler

Kimji's picture with Chulhwa 

Spoiler

Kimji with Parksunyoung 

And, finally with Miss. SHK! :)

@joongkyo....better late than never dear, I just want to thank you for all the hard work and tireless efforts you have given in this thread, the latest translation you did for that show is so daebak! I am not yet 100% sure on who's who but I have a good guess on some of the personalities and that's more than enough for me to understand what's being talked about...but the most important thing is being able to realize how a lot of people admire the real SHK and she is loved by many. Again, your endless contribution to this thread is so much appreciated...hugs! :wub:

31 minutes ago, khxy said:

Another instagram update of her Thailand trip

credit:ins owner

I'm sure they're good friends but it's funny how he managed to take a photo with SHK and even post it while her real life bff's did not, LOL. We all know she was there but no concrete evidence and well, this pretty much it! Lol. And so she is back in Korea. Hope she and SJK will have a secret rendezvous elsewhere in Korea. 

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DISCUSSING THE LIVES OF PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THE JJIRASHI. WHO THEY'RE DATING / WHAT THEY DO WHILE DATING IS IRRELEVANT TO THE SONGSONG THREAD.

IF I SEE ANY MORE POSTS DISCUSSING THE LIVES OF PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THAT POST, I WILL DELETE MY POSTS AND NO LONGER POST THE NEXT TWO PARTS. PLEASE EDIT YOUR EARLIER POSTS.

IN ADDITION, THE FACTS STATED BY MOST OF YOU REGARDING DLL ARE COMPLETELY WRONG. HE HAS BEEN A COMPLETE GENTLEMAN TO KYO AND A GREAT HYUNG TO SJK, SO PLEASE RESTRAIN FROM USING UNPLEASANT LANGUAGE TOWARDS HIM!

I sincerely hope that this will be the last time I have to post something like this.

I believe that Hye Kyo herself and Joong Ki himself respect other people and treat them with kindness. And I always love the good vibe of our thread so please focus on our couple, avoid judging others and spread the positiveness, comrades :)

@joongkyo It's impossible to find any words that can express my gratefulness to you, thank you so much for your time spending on translating and with your analyzing, observing, concluding skill combining with extraordinary intelligence, it will be a huge waste for any detective/research company if they can't have you. I'm gonna ponder on your translation with interesting code names all over and over again and can't wait for your upcoming sharing :lol:

@khxy Thank you so much for the photo update, it's so so good to start a new day seeing her smile after the ninja vacation ^_^

PLEASE GUYS. PLEASE FOLLOW JOONGKYO'S RULES/REQUEST. WE HAVE ALL WAITED LONG FOR JOONGKYO'S NEXT TRANSLATIONS ISNT IT? 

Let's sail this ship smoothly can we? 

wanted to say this after all : I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU AND RESPECT EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD. I really hope that this thread is going on smoothly and i cant help but to feel surprise on how this thread is moving on so fast that i have to really catch up if not i will be backreading around 10+pages. I wont tag anyone because this post is for everyone in this thread whether you're noob or a legend.

Thank you all for your hardwork whether on translating, on digging news of song song couple or posting pics/gifs. I cant help myself but to log in here everyday, to ease my 'withdrawal syndrome'. Thanks to DOTS and songsong couple for bringing everyone here on this thread. 

So yap. I dont know what im talking about bcuz my mind is jumping here and there and you can ignore this post if it's boring.

:heart: 

@Joongkyo – muah muah muah – thank you so much for the translation of that show … I’ve known about Ken, Taxi, Airplane and Daddy … read fans account but some I really don’t believe (may be 50-50) .. and your translation clear up every doubt I have of their relation ..

I know this may look OT … but this explain SHK behavior and how she addressed dating rumors (and how different the way she handle dating rumor then and now). I love reading her reaction about her and DLL

.. (he sure has kirooo leg – veryyyyyyyyyy long leg .. and you know what they say about man with long leg huh? .. kih kih kih … - dirty, dirty – isk isk isk

I catch you … NO you perv – Man with long leg normally have big feet thus big shoes  (wahahhahahaha … ask Julia Robert – she’ll tell you like she did to Hugh grant in Nothing hill).

@lynne22 - thank you for always remembering me and appreciating my cray cray post

@yumiko_hitoshi - Thank you ..wahahhahaa.. thank you so much

@d172 - I see Joongkyo get like 100 likes - so at least 100 people read this thread - but most of them just delurk huh? I bet if every delurker - post their tots - once a day .. they'll be many pages to read when we wake up in the morning huh? Wouldn't it be lovely to read positive opinion on why they like SS so much>

Archived