[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

10 hours ago, cristapark said:

@superbigcat thank you for that gif...I really like the kiss scene part..no inhibitions from them..joongki face  tells to start the camera rolling ..the director was out of place when they start talking...and I likeThe way  his legs and her legs envelope each other

Yes I feel pity for the director since he's so into Kyo and find it funny at the same time when the couple's like in their own universe & the director looks undeniably pity :lol: 

9 hours ago, luvforever said:

@superbigcat

This was the one where he came in too early grabbing the gun

cr to the owner

Thank you so much for clarifying, I watched the scene again and it was seriously dangerous and how come Joong Ki could have that expression in such situation? Kudos to the namja!

8 hours ago, angelicXD said:

Anyways, regarding Park Bo Young's interview. I wonder if she see them together in person or is she talking about them looking good onscreen? The way she says it sounds like she witness it with her own eyes. Lol 

Feels kind of sad. SHK is in Phuket while that man is sick. Wonder where he is. Lol 

Nice saying :lol: To me PBY and SJK look like good brother and sister, I wonder if he ever asks PBY for love thing advises :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, faidaris said:

Hello everyone. I finally have the courage to say hi and my overdue thank you for being active here to all Song-Song shippers. I am not (YET) Song-Song shipper but I frequent visit this thread because I like the energy here, and like all of you I am a HUGE shipper of Captain YSJ and Doctor KMY so maybe it's a good start? :) The thread is pretty warming and I can understand why this thread is moving fast as it is now. It's a lovely feeling and I kinda miss it.

But again, I am not a shipper although I am already sounding like one. For now I am just so happy and delighted to see the development between SJK and SHK, and to read you guys sharing with each other. Keep writing, reporting and spazzing nice things you guys! I'll continue reading and who knows one fine day I might finally find the courage to board the ship and commit myself for life :D 

And I sincerely hope for the ship to continue sailing smoothly all the way till the end. I honestly think you guys are not being delusional at all because I also feel there's something between them from their body languages, the way they exchange gaze, how freely and comfortable they are with each other despite being in public eyes and all. They are both two VERY attractive man and woman, and I don't see anything that should be an obstacle for them to be together, for real. Status? Fame? Money? Age difference? I don't think any of that matters to them because from what I have read here and outside, I can feel that these two are real down-to-earth person. SJK is well-known for his manners, and SHK being so soft, gentle and real like that --- they're just perfect for each other. I am easily drawn to people who are soft, kind and well-mannered, so it explains well why am I almost boarding this ship now, and I wish nothing more than to see two good people finding love in each other. Best of luck Song-Song shippers! Such a beautiful couple they are, inside and out.

Despite being a non-shipper-but-almost-there, I think this won't be my first and final post. I'll share more later as I have plenty of other specific opinions to share only that I need time to gather and re-organize all my thoughts and put in a proper format of sharing :) Have a great weekend everyone! Stay strong! Stay fun.

It's always nice to read your sincere post :) Thank you so much for taking the courage and I really look forward to your upcoming sharing :D

@hyukgu Haha I enjoy your funny gif from RM cast so much B) the members look so carefree with diverse and humorous expressions and imagining SHK or SJK joining the show would definitely bring us loads of funny gif *dreaming*

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, sight_stv said:

focus on SHK left hand, that tap hand! thanks @luvforever for the eagle eye lol, here's the gif for everyone :) 

Rather than her hand tapping his leg (though it's indeed swoon-worthy, I am more interested to spazz about SHK's expression. Her look tells "Aigoo, my hilarious, adorable bf!". And PD-nim was being ignored since Song2 were drowned in their own little world, haha. 

Has anyone noticed how active SHK is on her private instagram? It jumped from 116 to 121 todayy!! That means she's enjoying her vacation :blush:

Glad to see that cause she definitely deserves it~

On a sidenote, it's kind of interesting to see celebrities make public and private instagrams. I am personally close to someone who the american sports world consider a "national treasure" because she won and set records in the olympic games. She only has one instagram account in which she shares (some) personal moments and work posts, however she is really really really private in real life. If she's sharing some more private/intimate photos with her friends, it's usually through separate messages/group messages. (It's a first for me to see celebrities make private instagrams, I'm sorry if it sounds invasive/rude/etc)

@shootforthestars yep, I saw the pictures on their site and even though nobody here liked the colour of SJK's suit, he still looked the best from the list of celebrities showing their support for Dior. He looked really good!

@serenasf95 Hi, it's quite common amongst Korean celebrities actually. Not because they're into leading double lives but the thing is Koreans and I think on the whole Asians have quite a strict way of gauging what a celebrity with a certain image should do or not do. Like an idol with an innocent image would be run down by netizens if she posted a picture of herself where someone was smoking. On the other hand somebody who is seen as having a rough image would be called out for not posting images of their *real life* if they posted normal pictures. Which is why Korean celebs have SNS accounts mainly as fan service , so that fans can feel connected. Those private accounts are for keeping tabs on the lives of their real friends :) 

8 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@shootforthestars yep, I saw the pictures on their site and even though nobody here liked the colour of SJK's suit, he still looked the best from the list of celebrities showing their support for Dior. He looked really good!

I agree! He looked good in that suit. And yes, the most good-looking too! :wub:

More SJK in this full Dior video! Way to go, SJK!

http://www.dior.com/diortv/fr_fr/videos/d%C3%A9fil%C3%A9s/d%C3%A9fil%C3%A9-dior-homme-hiver-20162017-%C3%A0-hong-kong-best-of#

Edit: Ugh, sorry, noob! How do I embed videos?

5 hours ago, awestruckshipper said:

Hmmm,..Is this the first time SJK received so many overwhelming projects overseas? Whenever i looked at him..i felt that myself a little tense and lost. Its very heartaching to see him walking the Hallyu Star path alone with many unexpectations ahead...So worried for him..JK,brace up!You can do it! Thank God our HK is helping him out ..Thats a consolation for me just to think of it...

I think he looks happy to me, just tired. It's a position all Korean actors want to reach. To be the most sought after Korean actor, to get as many CFs as he could get, and to get everyone's attention. It's an achievement, not a torture? He is getting more money than he ever did, which I'm sure would be great for his life ahead. He'll also get more projects to broaden his experience. He's basically The King in Korean Dramas Kingdom this year. 

Everything comes with a price. Although he is sleep-deprived and tired, I'm sure he is proud of his achievements too. It's not something tragic. It's something amazing and great. 

Sorry, just want to voice out my opinion.

On 4/22/2016 at 11:38 AM, redwinecouple said:

Thank You so much!  :heart: That was the best explanation I can give since I'm not that good with elaborating, especially when this giddy feeling is taking the best of me.

As @Bambiina beautifully and accurately puts it, adlib is not the right word but "being themselves" they were not acting at all. So let me rephrase by saying that all those sweet hugs and gestures just comes naturally! Is it too much to think that they're like that IRL? Omo the butterflies!! :wub:  

And the BTS proved it :D

On 4/21/2016 at 2:36 PM, cheese79 said:

Like this so much <3

Thank you so much for liking 

On 4/22/2016 at 4:27 PM, missandrea said:

@Bambiina you're post is vey well appreciated!!! Love it! And yes, You will never be alone in this thread and like you said, new shippers are coming in taking an interest and becoming full blown shipper like us after a few good reads!!! The older members are here to stay as well. There's no anchoring this ship, it's smooth sailing!!! Hahaha! 

I am so happy, I see that there are a lot of new SS shipper or may be not so new but before this they just lurk ... happy reading positive comments ... no more troll .. hehehhe.... I will never be alone

On 4/22/2016 at 4:46 PM, cheese79 said:

I'm pretty much the same with you. yeah...maybe less than you :D. I still can't get over DoTS. My days just like checking this forum, checking DoTS on IG, browsing the news about DoTS, rewatching DoTS on my lappy and my cell phone (even I save 16 episodes of DoTS in my cell phone, so I can rewatch them anytime and anyplace). I think DoTS is the most addicted drama I've ever seen in my life and I think it would stay forever. Even I stop to watch any dramas and movies right now. Because to me, they are no longer attractive. So what kind symptom is this? Hahaha....

Me too ... so far nothing caught my interest.... I don't know how long this gonna last (I mean not able to watch KD ,,, as for shipping :D ... that gonna last for a long longgg time.

On 4/22/2016 at 4:47 PM, Prentiss said:

tak mampu:phew:.

even my past favourite couple Choi Ji woo and Kwon Sang Woo cannot past SongSong chemistry...

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... CJW and KSW - wahahhaha ... must an old timer like me .. NO ONE TALK ABOUT KSW AND CJW anymore... wahahhaha .. they are dinosour ,,, kekekekkekkeekek .... Stairway to heaven is pre historic ... kekekkekekek

On 4/22/2016 at 5:06 PM, lovesongsong said:

Super like what you wrote! I have watched Kdramas for years and to the point some story lines bore me but I just watch so I have something to do while commuting to work. I have enjoyed the onscreen chemistry of some OTPs but have never shipped anyone before. This is the first time I am shipping so hard, looking for updates on this forum everyday, enjoying all the analysis and news by the awesome shippers here. I'm here with you all till they announce their wedding! 

:D The best thing about SHKand SJK . they kept us entertain even after DOTS ... and we get interesting news every day!!! .. How cool is that?

On 4/22/2016 at 6:04 PM, CatWhiskers said:

@Bambiina Let me join in.

Aku juga tak mampu. Macam mana???? (I can't too.How?)

Originally I thought I could let go of DOTS after it is over. But halfway through, I find that I don't just ship YSJ & KMY but the actor and actress themselves (I have NEVER ship actor/actresses before but Song Song couple is too real. And there is too much evidence)!! And thus I find myself here. And now, everytime I see them, it's like Dots all over again......

I have to find a way to get back into my life...while shipping.... 

Well .. we shipped them before the BTS came out ...  Now it's proven ....:D 

19 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

I'm very saddened with this post. Your were 7 months pregnant and loving an idol so much. I'm sure you must be heart-broken that day. 

That the reason I am very choosy .... :D choose wisely hahahhahahah ... Talking about heart broken ... there were too many I lost count.

Sorry for the late reply ... :tears: I am a bit distracted lately .. I read the comments here but there was some sad news in the family that sucked the life out of me ... 

Spoiler

My SIL is diagnosed with cancer and about a year ago I lost one of my SIL to cancer So another case in the family - still in shocked. Sorry for sharing bad news here ... I know some may find it weird that I am not around spazzing the BTS - when it is the most biggest ever clue :D. BTW don' tag my name in this thread - :D ..... no negative vibe here. I just want to let everyone know I am still around .. still very much in the SHIP just need sometime to get back to normal ....  PM me if you want to hug me virtually.

Wow. 

Just. 

Wow. 

I'm angry for the first time after reading a post that I'm quite sure is trolling. 

Please go back to wherever you came from and spare us your skepticism, really. 

I won't debate about your post to give you the satisfaction, but I'll point out this:

Notice how SHK reciprocates SJK in the truck kiss and the shipwreck kiss. She even tiptoed to reach him better in the clock tower kiss. 

Notice how she GLOWS during and after the drama. 

Notice how SJK looks more confident and more handsome lately. 

You'll NOTICE this if you're not too caught up in your own negatively dramatic mind.

I'm sorry everyone. I just feel annoyed with that post.

chingu-deul!! Thank you so much for all the wonderful post you have here! *grouphugs* I've enjoyed reading them, especially the CLEAR translation of @joongkyo in some important scenes in the BTS epilogue.. I really keep repeating those scenes you provided! :wub:

LET ME GIVE YOU A HUG @joongkyo.. & please take a rest for a while, okay? Love ya!
giphy.gif

& now, my favorite channel in youtube just uploaded an MV of our SongSong couple! :wub: & note, she's Filipino like me & love all her videos about our OTP & my OTP here in my country aka KathNiel ..heheh!

cr: iamsuperain

& wow, our Goddess is really enjoying her vacay isn't she??? :wub: To have updated her private IG & post pics of 3-5(?) pics only this day..I just wish SJK is already there tho :P or I wish her stay there will be longer until her "BF" will come there :P

insta011_1.gifinsta008.gif
CTO..

hahahahahah!!! that scene tho! A REAL COUPLE TALKING TO EACH OTHER :wub::wub::wub:

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

"As per Korean horoscope, they're very compatible (SHK and SJK) and can bring luck/good fortune to each other.  The two enjoy popularity in their home country and if they decide to pursue work outside of Korea ( internationally), they can be very lucky."

YES YES! EVEN FORTUNE TELLER SAID THEY ARE COMPATIBLE, AND CAN BRING LUCK TO EACH OTHER!! YES OMGGGGGGG!!!!! :phew:

They give positive vibes to each other indeed! And whether that "all in" phrase is only a joke or sarcasm, I just wanna give thumbs up to the reporter!! LOL

giphy.gif

Archived