[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't think that jacket is from SJK, i think both jackets are couple, just a female vers and a male ver =))))))) it looks a bit dif if you take a closer look anw muahahaha

but who care :3 awwwwwwwww my heartt, im not gonna sleep tonite ToT

Guys, don't jump ship now!

Obviously these two very smart people realised that after that display of fist bumping and what not they had to show us a glimpse of their real life closeness. Do you all really think that the KBS-BTS today was a co-incidence?.

And, if they want to show they're friends then what was stopping them yesterday at the airport? What was that 007 mission stuff going on.

DON'T lose your heads! 

Even earthquake in Urk is nothing with all of this euphoria :lol: 

okay dispatch is post the pic or songsong couple too..

couple jacket ..... Check

uploading more than 1 couple picture on IG ..... Check

so what will happen next? Dating confirmation??? Okay.... I still can't put all of this together..... Are they really dating????? Oh my god.... I still can't believe it

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Guys, don't jump ship now!

Obviously these two very smart people realised that after that display of fist bumping and what not they had to show us a glimpse of their real life closeness. Do you all really think that the KBS-BTS today was a co-incidence?.

And, if they want to show they're friends then what was stepping them yesterday at the airport? What was that 007 mission stuff going on.

DON'T lose your heads! 

Something very fishy .. but I am not fooled .. the can use what ever method to confuse us .. wahahhaah.. JUST ADMIT IT KiKyo .. get it over and done with... YOU ARE DATING ,, huh :angry:

OMG! I was screaming but no sound coming out of my mouth and I was trembling, my heart beating so fast! I'm barely breathing! Think I'm gonna go into fangirl-coma anytime soon. 

Ok I have not calmed down yet! I'm hyperventilating lol 

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?

Seriously song song couple, are you trying to kill us? But it's ok I'm not complaining! Keep the ig posts coming :wub::wub:

Just now, lynne22 said:

Sweet lordddd everything is Madnesss.... hahahaha...

It's amazing after all of the Blockbuster yesterday......

So we should just " enjoy it " hahahahahahaha.....

How to sleep? wahahhah.. I cannot stop grinning .... kya kya kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

IMO they did this because we spot sooo many things. Too many suspicious thing and they realize with all of this. So they just like "OKAY PEOPLE! WE ARE CLOSE! SEE... WE ARE CLOSE!" Then it's up to us to decide whether they are in relationship or no. They play games with our mind people.... And I won't get fooled and think they just fwiend. Fwiend won't date n hold hands in NY. They are indeed in relationship! 

AND THIS IS SERIOUSLY GETTING SO INTERESTING. I'm so happy they are now can walked and talked in public without even care of others! KUDOS SONGSONG COUPLE! I LOVE U TO THE MOON AND BACK

Archived