[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Guys, soompi ate my post again.

I spent 30 minutes on it and it just vanished into thin air.

So basically, I can either type it out again and post it in the next 30 minutes OR we just wait for the airing of DOTS - watch that and After that I post it.

Which one would you all like? Decide amongst yourselves and I'll do so accordingly. Just remember one shouldn't be a distraction from the other,

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyeong to all,

After tomorrow .. we will rely a lot on this thread .. huhu .. :tears: Hope everyone will stay around even after DOTS end ... at least for a few months :D .. hihihi ..

Can't wait for tonite episode .. WE ARE GOING CAMPING GALSS ..

yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aribaa aribaaaaaaaaa

Just now, joongkyo said:

Guys, soompi ate my post again.

I spent 30 minutes on it and it just vanished into thin air.

So basically, I can either type it out again and post it in the next 30 minutes OR we just wait for the airing of DOTS - watch that and After that I post it.

Which one would you all like? Decide amongst yourselves and I'll do so accordingly. Just remember one shouldn't be a distraction from the other,

I would like it in 30 mins to fill the time before airing. What about the rest? I'll go with the majority.

1 hour ago, Aliesh Nolatgan said:

Perfect! I'm already onboard.:)

My pillow [CHECK]

Headphone [CHECK]

Snack and cellphone [CHECK]

and now I am settled comfortably facing my laptop. Doing paper works now while waiting for the live streaming.

Got a feeling, will gonna rock this shipper boat later on :rolleyes::wub:....

hai dear.. can i know wich link, that can i watch DoTs streaming..? thanks so much..

Just now, joongkyo said:

@lizzybaby and @jl08 I think you two are the only ones here...lol, in which case I will post it immediately after the episode airs. I think most people will be online at that time and it will be more enjoyable to see everyone's reactions.

:tears: @joongkyo, you're keeping me in suspense...

I'll be there on our date night/time girlfriends! I just need to sleep for a bit... 4hrs to be exact! It's 2am here already and DOTS doesn't air until 6am PST.

In the meantime, I'll share this to you my gal pals and fellow shippers! 

BC982C2C-18E0-486A-9536-62B32DB569D7_zps

It'll be just a wink and a blink from these two and I'll pass out! 

See you guys in bit! snoozing away........

@joongkyo I suggest you type it up in word instead of directly here on soompi. Good thing I did that to my post the other day otherwise it would've vanished into thin air and I would've been discouraged to write it over. I learned the hard way about how soompi will eat up the post. LOL. 

Archived