[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

17 minutes ago, Purestupidity said:

@meifang89 I love love love it!!!!! 

Watching it repeatedly till episodes come out hahahaha! Thanks for sharing.

So many good scenes to look forward to!

Haha I'm glad you're happy :lol:

True. Except for that Su Jin scene anything else good ^_^

17 minutes ago, lianyi said:

@meifang89 and @angel318 Thanks for the videos! I really can't wait for this week's episodes!

Me too! :D

It's weird seeing Dong Hua helplessly drown and need another people to help him :tongue:

@meifang89 YES!! The drama gods do exist!! That stabbing scene with Ye Hua and Sujin was soooo satisfying. Better than guzzling down chocolate!! I did press re-play and boy such a guilty pleasure because watching him stab her and then not saying anything, as in not bothering to explain himself was even more satisfying!! Gosh I love YH - what an awesome, super cool guy :)

• Like 4

10 hours ago, angel318 said:

@koreankiddo BQ is the 5th and youngest. The eldest and 3rd brother wasn't seen so far in the drama. I guess its bc they dont have too much role in the story so they didn't find an actor to play their parts.

In the novel they were mentioned a little bit,  3rd brother's wife love to run away from home and he love to chase his wife lol. Eldest brother was a player but were affraid when everytime his wife being sarcastic suggested him new wife lol. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

Haha I'm glad you're happy :lol:

True. Except for that Su Jin scene anything else good ^_^

Me too! :D

It's weird seeing Dong Hua helplessly drown and need another people to help him :tongue:

Lol i remember read this scene when Bai Qian also surprised that Dong Hua couldn't swim,lol  i mean she's also one the master mind besides YH who planned to push Dong Hua to the lake lol

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, thundergirl3 said:

@meifang89 YES!! The drama gods do exist!! That stabbing scene with Ye Hua and Sujin was soooo satisfying. Better than guzzling down chocolate!! I did press re-play and boy such a guilty pleasure because watching him stab her and then not saying anything, as in not bothering to explain himself was even more satisfying!! Gosh I love YH - what an awesome, super cool guy :)

Agree. No need to feel guilty to see psychopath criminal in a drama getting stab :D I wish more stab from Ye Hua, 1 is not enough to fulfill my desire of revenge :naughty:

7 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

Lol i remember read this scene when Bai Qian also surprised that Dong Hua couldn't swim,lol  i mean she's also one the master mind besides YH who planned to push Dong Hua to the lake lol

Is it when he become mortal or he also can't swim as an immortal? :open_mouth:

9 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Agree. No need to feel guilty to see psychopath criminal in a drama getting stab :D I wish more stab from Ye Hua, 1 is not enough to fulfill my desire of revenge :naughty:

Is it when he become mortal or he also can't swim as an immortal? :open_mouth:

When Dong Hua was a mortal. Bai Qian supposed to help Shaoxin's eldest son who was punished to be a mortal as Dong Hua's son. So she and Yehua plan to push Dong Hua to the lake so he can help a girl who drown instead Shaoxin's eldest son. But they never thought that Dong Hua can't swim LOL this one very funny. And the girl who was supposed to be helped by either Dong Hua or Shaoxin's son save herself. LOL Since all people were busy helping Dong Hua

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

When Dong Hua was a mortal. Bai Qian supposed to help Shaoxin's eldest son who was punished to be a mortal as Dong Hua's son. So she and Yehua plan to push Dong Hua to the lake so he can help a girl who drown instead Shaoxin's eldest son. But they never thought that Dong Hua can't swim LOL this one very funny. And the girl who was supposed to be helped by either Dong Hua or Shaoxin's son save herself. LOL Since all people were busy helping Dong Hua

That's hillarious! LOL :lol: I didn't find this scene in the novel translation it got skip :mellow: From the video this scene got change to Feng Jiu save Dong Hua from drowning. 

32 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

That's hillarious! LOL :lol: I didn't find this scene in the novel translation it got skip :mellow: From the video this scene got change to Feng Jiu save Dong Hua from drowning. 

Spoiler

Yeah in the novel Feng Jiu was the first one who save Dong Hua so he fell in love with her. The drowning girl was supposed to be Dong Hua's love trial, he fell in love with the drowning girl and made her as his concubine but the girl only like Shaoxin's eldest son (his son in mortal realm) who had help her and at the end both his son and his concubine had an affair. Bai Qian managed to save shaoxin's son from a calamity but messed up Dong Hua's love trial lol. So Shiming came to mortal realm asked Feng Jiu to be Dong Hua's love trial instead. She must accept his feeling first then crushed his heart LOL LOL

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah in the novel Feng Jiu was the first one who save Dong Hua so he fell in love with her. The drowning girl was supposed to be Dong Hua's love trial, he fell in love with the drowning girl and made her as his concubine but the girl only like Shaoxin's eldest son (his son in mortal realm) who had help her and at the end both his son and his concubine have an affair. Bai Qian manage to save shaoxin's son from a calamity but messed up the Dong Hua's love trial lol. So Shiming came to mortal realm asked Feng Jiu to be Dong Hua's love trial instead. She must accept his feeling first then crushed his heart LOL LOL

Ask Feng Jiu to crush Dong Hua's heart?! Yeah right. Like she can do that <_<

Argh... My eyes hurt and I feel nausea after saw Su Jin prepare herself for the wedding. I can't stand watching it :crazy:

Yes! Ye Hua just stab Su Jin! :lol:

30 minutes ago, kimlary1234 said:

I am torn between wanting to continue this series or ditching it altogether as this drama doesn't do DH and FJ any justice. The casts are great, the characters are spot on, but I am afraid if I continue, I wouldn't be able to watch their own drama.

I am still going to watch it & considered it as prologue when their story comes out. The actors chemistry is just too strong for me to resist. Here, you only get a 1/10 glimpse of DH real personality. Behind closed door, he's like a big child who doesn't like to share. He doesn't like sharing FJ or her food. She can't make the same food for others as she does for him. It is kind of funny to read him trying to eliminate his opponents without making it obvious. Once he realizes that he loves FJ, he pretty much goes all out without reservations. He uses all sorts of opportunities to be intimate with her. From then, he acts like he's always been in love with her & couldn't understand why she would say no. He completely forgot that the person who did the chasing for thousands of years was FJ. But he's also really sweet. He has no problems with moving around with her because of her responsibilities as the queen of the fox clan. I have to say DH is probably the most thick-skinned male lead i've ever read. He doesn't care about people 's opinions or gossips. Pretty much does whatever he wants. FJ whole entire clan was shocked speechless that her husband is the king of the universe. They knew she has always had a crush on him, but never thought that he actually reciprocated. He stood in front of them & act like they have always been a couple. It was really really funny!

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, rocs25 said:

i can t wait too meet again ...but something i dont understant she remember about  time spend before ?

The medicine she has taken is for things she herself wants to forget, it doesn't clear everything in the past. Very good medicine!

Bai Qian wants to forget her mortal life which she went through to become a higher level goddess (these god/goddess all goes through things to atain higher power). All of them remembers, but she wants to forget.

• Like 4

Watched Ep 27-28

Spoiler

I loved every minute of it! Mark Chao was on point with every emotion in every scene, from the stabbing of Su Jin to the burning of Su Su's clothes, hoping to gather bits of her soul to make a replica. That was beautifully done, from his tears to the peach blossom petals being blown in and as he looked at the petals falling.

Ah Li is the cutest boy ever! Yehua is a loving father and smiling at his boy all the time. It must be a comfort to have Ah Li accompany him for the last 300 years. He knows that his mum was a beauty and a mortal. Yehua brings him to the mountain hut to stay for a few months every year. Yehua told everything to his son about his mum including the date they met which they use as for her birthday and that she would come back one day.

Yehua went mad over the disappearance of the soul lamp. Ooooo he was vicious to Su Jin thinking that she took it, yep no Mr Nice Guy, that woman can't take no hints, best to say it out right and still she doesn't give up.... Arghhhh.....

• Like 5