[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I tried watching this a few years ago, but didn't like it so only reach episode 7. 

But I had nothing to do about two weeks ago and decided to give it another try. The story got a lot better after the 70,000 time lapse and now I'm hooked.

Dilreba still looks the same and is quite cute playing her character. But I like Yang Mi's appearance here the best and IMHO she looks better here than how she currently looks as she's too thin now.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

What's in that episode? Cant remember already... Ye Hua and Susu? 

The episode when Su Su jumped off. The flashbacks of betrayals till she was blinded, then her telling Ye Hua why she's leaving - she's disliked by immortals and she feels it will extend to Ali if she stayed, what deceptive Su Jin said will happen if she jumps off...

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

• 1 month later...

I must say that this will always be one of my favorite dramas.

I found it more fluid than the book, although the book was also great.

In hindsight, there are a lot of loopholes and noble idiocy but I really love both leads.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...