• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok My dear Twin @badsmuler  I saw from the preview that Gw was burning some papers I was going to ask you what the papers was but I read your recap to fill me in until subs come out.. I hope OSY has come out of the clouds and start to see GW as the BIJ the second and knows he's has two faces..   

Thanks for the recap and bombs away

23 minutes ago, valsava said:

Ok My dear Twin @badsmuler  I saw from the preview that Gw was burning some papers I was going to ask you what the papers was but I read your recap to fill me in until subs come out.. I hope OSY has come out of the clouds and start to see GW as the BIJ the second and knows he's has two faces..   

Thanks for the recap and bombs away

Good night @valsava unnie...

From preview Ep. 48...seems OSY returns her engagement ring to Gun woo...

BUT...I STILL DON'T WANT KKT TO REUNITE WITH OSY AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK HER HEART IS NOT FOR KKT ANYMORE...SEEMS TO ME IF SHE'S FINALLY ACCEPT KKT'S PROPOSAL, IT'S JUST FOR SYMPATHY NOT BECAUSE SHE LOVES KKT... :bawling::bawling::angry::angry:

Badsmuler my friend you are on a sinking ship. Didn't you watch the trailers? Don't worry you might see KKT and OSY get married on the drama but it will be a given even if the show ends before. All that matters is what KKT feels and wants. It seems the majority of the viewers want an OSY/KKT reunion.

2 hours ago, badsmuler said:
  Reveal hidden contents

- OCR met a good guy at the aeroplane

- @Lmangla must love this...CD pick up his GF, OCR at the airport...LOL

- OCR new name is Diana

- OCR VS CD...he told her that because of her, he divorced with his wife...hahahaha

LOL..... you made that up right? if it is true, then I have to check this episode... hahahahhaha :w00t:

Ratings Nationwide ( AGB ) 9/14/2016

1. Moonlight Drawn By Clouds ( KBS2 ) : 19.7 % ( - 0.7 % )  -------------------> Ep. 8

2. Monster ( MBC ) : 10.3 % ( - 0.3 % )  ----------------------------------------------> Ep. 47

3. Scarlet Heart Ryeo ( SBS ) : 5.8 % ( + 0.1 % )  -----------------------------------> Ep. 7

Credit : http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20160914000007

When there is no KJH and SYR moments...just look at the rating...Note that, SW-Nim !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::confounded::astonished:

12 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

CLIPS Eps.47 

Reveal hidden contents

PREVIEW

@badsmuler its okay dear, the ratings arent dropped that much, im sure they had their moment next week:D

@MiAmour dear...

It's because i'm very angry to SW-Nim...seems she/he never listens what the viewers want the most...even until the very last episodes... :cry::cry::bawling:

I admit watching this drama in the earlier phase as I liked both the actors as well as the fact it was the team from Giant one of my all time favorite kdramas that did this.  However, I have to say that I have stopped watching it 75% way largely because I am disappointed with how the story has played out so far with its lack of originality in telling a story and how they have ruined OSY's character making her unattractive & unappealing to me & fellow viewers. Despite that the only way I have kept abreast is by coming to this forum, thanks @badsmuler, for being committed to this show and the crew even though I am sure that you have had your challenges especially with the story line and character's behavior.  I am actually looking forward to the end of this drama, whatever happens in the end no longer matter to me (somewhat), it just have to end.

Take care

I think it was funny that the Do family held the funeral without even trying to look for the chairman's body. I know the doctors had pronounced him dead but they could have done an all out search to make sure. And why was  KT even surprised when OSY wheeled in the chairman at the temple. It was even funnier that KT with his huge entourage and super Intel could not find the chairman.  Grrr

Just one thing that I want to touch on, it's Gun Woo's mom. I don't think she is a good woman. It's true she was ruined  by HwiJa and all but she did have an affair with a married man and had his child. She did in a way broke up the family. But what I despise is that she wrote a will for her son to take revenge. It was not enough that her life was ruined but she went on to ruin her son's. Gunwoo had suffered all his life at the hands of his stepfather and also watched his mother being battered. She could have finally let him go to lead a normal life. But Gunwoo himself had turn into a murderer,. The killing of the stepfather was premeditated. That's another monster for you. 

10 hours ago, badsmuler said:

Can't believe that next week will be the last time i can see Gwang woo... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

@badsmuler I don't think Gwang Woo will be dying it will be I think KKT will save him and hide him in China until it's time to turn state evidence against BIJ maybe Cr will hide him out but he will tell KKt or CR where the real evidence is that will trap BIJ and his Ex FIL.. Gwang Woo will feel that he may as well take out everyone since he don't have nothing left what do he has to lose..

10 hours ago, badsmuler said:

I THINK HER HEART IS NOT FOR KKT ANYMORE...SEEMS TO ME IF SHE'S FINALLY ACCEPT KKT'S PROPOSAL, IT'S JUST FOR SYMPATHY NOT BECAUSE SHE LOVES KKT... :bawling::bawling::angry::angry:

:angry: I don't think he should take her back just for the fact she betrayed him and no matter what she was willing ready to go to the enhd with Gwang Woo knowing that they framed KKT into being a murder.. No matter how bad things got for him he always did everything with her in mind not to hurt her but she hurt him deep by choosing Gwang Woo after he told her he feel in love with her again even with having memory lose.  I wish the writer leaves her in regret for the decision she made..

9 hours ago, bukk1 said:

Badsmuler my friend you are on a sinking ship. Didn't you watch the trailers? Don't worry you might see KKT and OSY get married on the drama but it will be a given even if the show ends before. All that matters is what KKT feels and wants. It seems the majority of the viewers want an OSY/KKT reunion.

@bukk1  I hate to say it but if this is how the majority must feel they must be among the daily crowd were forgiveness is acceptable after 115 episode of the bad people antagonising the weak and less fortunate..:angry::angry: Get real people any sane person in they right mind wouldn't be bother with OSY.. And you call her smart she needs the therapist couch for a 2 hr session daily..LOL SMH

Monster (Ep 47)

1473775752266_99_20160913231105.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-13%2Bat%2B2.50.24%2BPM.png

Xports News - Naver: 'Monster', Sung Yuri enraged of the fact that Park Young Gyu is alive

1. [+541, -15] Their stunned faces when the chairman appeared, talk about a comedyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+471, -16] Hwang Gwi Ja looking so surprised when Do Choong appeared, that was fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+430, -16] Oh Soo Yeon's been frustrating but eventually, she's gonna be the one who'll expose Do Gun Woo and Byun Il Jae

4. [+570, -74] I hope Kang Ji Hwan gets the Daesang this year, he kept the rating stable all through its run, his acting is amazing too. He deserves it. Sad that it's ending next week

5. [+266, -22] They will air back-to-back episodes next week. Let's hang in there

6. [+108, -3] Monster is like a comedy disguised as a revenge drama

7. [+116, -8] Gun Woo-ya, at least Soo Yeon gave you a chance

8. [+97, -5] Gun Woo is slowly sinking into misery. He's losing his love and his money..

9. [+98, -8] Diana's airport scene was so fun ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+93, -8] I've been watching since the very beginning and there's never been an episode as refreshing as today's ㅋㅋBut it's ending next week ㅠㅠ

source

I agree with comment no. 4.. I  also think KJH deserves a Daesang. Obviously the remaining 3 espisodes will air next week as the new drama replacing Monster will premiere on Sept.26.

Here are my few scenarios on how I think Monster will wrap up: 1) KT and OSY wil end up together :heart:but KT gets blind again.:cry:.2) Shin Young becomes Dodo Group Chairman not because of  KT's promises but  his father's wishes. She will put his father under her care.3). Madam Do and Gwang are disinherited , become penniless , end up sellling street food to survive :wub: 4)  Gun woo and Il Jae will have a hard fight to the point of  killing each other..5)  HJM will not become President but will end up in prison due to corruption. 

Archived