1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny x Timmy/Gu Hai x Bai Luoyin gif

Source: watermark

Okay, I'm  done... (the gif is small so no spoiler.. NYA) lxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.gif

This after catching up on 'Nana to Kaoru' and 'Ten Count'....:vicx:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny x Timmy/Gu Hai x Bai Luoyin gif

Source: watermark

Okay, I'm  done... (the gif is small so no spoiler.. NYA) lxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.gif

I am dead now. Off to the other side.... ha ha ha

Seriously wish if someone can really make a manga or anime for Addicted. It would be so awesome..

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

This after catching up on 'Nana to Kaoru' and 'Ten Count'....:vicx:

Aunt @sohocomo I exactly feel the same. I read the update for Ten count too...

Ahhh... so many unfulfilled wishes, with each one worth dying for...

Have a great time everyone 

• Like 8

I really need to find something new to focus on....

Spoiler

"We should try this."

JingYu peered up as WeiZhou shoved his tablet towards JingYu's face. With a small sigh, JingYu took the tablet from the man standing next to the bed and looked to see what he was talking about. The first words on the page of text to catch JingYu's eyes were Bai LouYin and Gu Hai. His eyes narrowed as he read the passage WeiZhou had highlighted. 

"The novel?"

"Yeah. You mentioned trying role play, like in the novel."

"Zhou, this," he held the tablet out to WeiZhou, shaking it slightly, "this isn't role play. This would be re-enactment."

WeiZhou pushed JingYu's legs over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Role play, re-enactment, whatever. I want to try that."

JingYu sat up as he read again the passage of text, his brow wrinkling.

"Is this even possible, Zhou? I mean, can you even bend this way?"

WeiZhou leaned back into JingYu as he said with a smile, "I'm quite flexible you know," before nibbling at JingYu's jaw. 

Oh, WeiZhou definitely knew how to persuade him. Pulling WeiZhou into him, JingYu tugged at an ear with his teeth.

"Fine, we'll try it. On one condition."

"Mmmm?"

JingYu flipped them over until WeiZhou was pinned under him.

"I get to tie you up."

• Like 22

On 5/17/2016 at 10:27 PM, ryokise said:

160517 IQIYI interview with Johnny

At 1.21,

Narrator: He enthusiastically accepted our interview before the editor had a chance to introduce himself/herself, wait a minute, do you know us?

Reporter: Do you know who we are?
JY: I don't know
Reporter: You don't know us and you allow us to film you?
JY: Ah?
*Reporter repeats question*
JY: Then what should I do, I can't possibly hit you *laugh*

LOL

This guy is really something I tell you! hahaha LOL :lol:

everytime he doing something like this I just want to smack his head *literally* hahaha

oh boy.. why I love you is still mystery :P

• Like 14

Why? Why bathrobe with trousers? Why tho~

#freelegs #pantyless #noabusecupcake

And why? Why transparent T-shirt? #justkillmethen

Edit: JY!!! Why? Why mustache tho? #ripximi #notokay

Spoiler

65d26b38gw1f3zid3ors2j210z1jkb29.jpg65d26b38gw1f3zic85aewj21jk10zh6y.jpg65d26b38gw1f3zibt4a2cj21jk10z4qp.jpg65d26b38gw1f3zidq7ja6j21jk10z4qp.jpg

Cr to @Bazaar

• Like 20

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

I really need to find something new to focus on....

Reveal hidden contents

"We should try this."

JingYu peered up as WeiZhou shoved his tablet towards JingYu's face. With a small sigh, JingYu took the tablet from the man standing next to the bed and looked to see what he was talking about. The first words on the page of text to catch JingYu's eyes were Bai LouYin and Gu Hai. His eyes narrowed as he read the passage WeiZhou had highlighted. 

"The novel?"

"Yeah. You mentioned trying role play, like in the novel."

"Zhou, this," he held the tablet out to WeiZhou, shaking it slightly, "this isn't role play. This would be re-enactment."

WeiZhou pushed JingYu's legs over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Role play, re-enactment, whatever. I want to try that."

JingYu sat up as he read again the passage of text, his brow wrinkling.

"Is this even possible, Zhou? I mean, can you even bend this way?"

WeiZhou leaned back into JingYu as he said with a smile, "I'm quite flexible you know," before nibbling at JingYu's jaw. 

Oh, WeiZhou definitely knew how to persuade him. Pulling WeiZhou into him, JingYu tugged at an ear with his teeth.

"Fine, we'll try it. On one condition."

"Mmmm?"

JingYu flipped them over until WeiZhou was pinned under him.

"I get to tie you up."

We all are addicted beyond repair, seriously incorrigible. But your addiction is a boon for this forum. Call me selfish and greedy but I never want you to get over yours, if the aftermath of all, is such beautiful fanfics. Amazing ffs auntie. Keep writing. 

In other words, not to sound very selfish (rather self contradictory) all this venting of your emotions in words is the best way to ease your addiction... ha ha..:D

27 minutes ago, ximichem said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#dead

@ximichem awesome gifs of Zhou Meow. He looks better than before now. May be coz JY is back from France. Do you have the link of the video from which the gifs are made (the one where he is waking up)? If yes can you post the link pretty please... I will be grateful...

• Like 13

6 hours ago, xinstantnoodlesx said:

Hi guys, I have been anonymously following this thread since March. Sometimes, I feel like several years instead of just several months have passed already. Honestly, if I have a choice, I would not watch this series at all because my entire life has been changed: my sleep schedule, my ability to concentrate, and my emotional endurance.

But today I decide to join in because some of you are discussing about whether JY has signed up with Huayi. English is not my native language, so I might not be able to express my thought accurately and explain the information thoroughly, so if anyone know anything about these info please correct me. Thank you.

These are things I heard from here and there, and we are all open-minded so I hope no one would take it seriously or offensively. I heard a rumor that Happy Camp and Run For Time featured both of them were not broadcasted because they became famous quickly, but in a not so common way (Shangyin is not only about homosexuality, but it contains many unacceptable values in China, for instance, teenager love affair, incest, or if you read part II the novel also promotes a lot of unrealistic details of politics. And, also webdrama becames so popular lately that it might potentially affect the mainstream entertainment industry that involves many complicated things as well).

And the reason why JY is dropped from The Amazing Race because his company has promoted him excessively, and the SARFT does not like that so they warned others that they must take extra consideration when inviting him (and of course, they would not take risks for a newcomer). Wait!? His company? Yes, I know that he repeatedly says that he has not signed up with any company, and when he will, he is going to tell us. But after I heard this, and then took extra time to reconsider the situation, I realized he may indeed sign with Huayi. Let's think why he participated in Angela Baby birthday party, Huayi conference, and the recent show with Fan Bing Bing, and the Cannes also.  It is a good news, but why does he want to hide it? Imo, I think it is just the way he and his company want to promote his image for (Gu Hai with tough, straightforward, and freedom-lover kind of image). And I do not want to bring the bad memory back, but after the fanmeeting in Thailand, the MC said the reason why the four of them could not appear together because one actor's agency (he does not reveal names, but we all know who he talked about here) wanted to change the contract, and also the content of the fanmeeting that all of them discussed and agreed upon before. The reason for the sudden change was because that actor might be negatively affected after returning to China if they appear together. My instant thought was if JY was that cautious, he might have someone to tell him to do so (because our JY will nevertheless take the risk to "cross the ocean" to see our ZZ anyway). I mean it is plausible to tell that he has a company support him because his activities are more organized and upscale than ZZ, and his management team is also more professional in handling bad news regarding to him (his infamous airport scandal for instance). Huayi is a pretty huge company, and if JY indeed sign up with them, his future will be so bright.  I hope until the end of this year, we will know the answer whether he has signed up with any company. 

BUT THIS IS JUST A RUMOR and my thought so I hope everyone will not be so serious. 

Hi, I just found out about this series yesterday. I'm in love, but I'm unfortunately not caught up with everything. What was ZZ's airport scandal, if you don't mind me asking? :)

Edited by supercurious
Messed up quote
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

Why? Why bathrobe with trousers? Why tho~

#freelegs #pantyless #noabusecupcake

And why? Why transparent T-shirt? #justkillmethen

Edit: JY!!! Why? Why mustache tho? #ripximi #notokay

Reveal hidden contents

65d26b38gw1f3zid3ors2j210z1jkb29.jpg65d26b38gw1f3zic85aewj21jk10zh6y.jpg65d26b38gw1f3zibt4a2cj21jk10z4qp.jpg65d26b38gw1f3zidq7ja6j21jk10z4qp.jpg

Cr to @Bazaar

Yesss!!!! Why???!!!!  :warning:    :love:   :dizzy:  

• Like 3

JY has departed from Nice to Frankfurt, he'll reach Frankfurt at 8.20PM (GMT+8), and then will depart to Beijing from Frankfurt at 11:20PM (GMT+8), expected to reach Beijing on 19/5, 8:20AM (GMT+8)

Edit: @bearology

Spoiler

Seems like you missed my post of the same thing which is few posts earlier from yours^^ Since it's overlapping, can you edit it to something else, like a post of pictures or videos, perhaps? Because the same info is posted in the same page, it'll look redundant :sweatingbullets: Sorry to point this out

• Like 16