Cr on pic

and this is the power of bang

Hide contents

Cr on pic 

XD

LOLLLLL overuse of flash light LOLLLLLLLLLL

Hide contents

Cr on pic

with the bowtie, he looks gorgeous, but when he took if off tho, beyond word. i dont think there's any word that could describe the hotness that is Huang Jingyu in suit with the top-most button left unbuttoned like that. 

• Like 16

36 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Delulu post ahead. 

Xiao Long's post kind of hit me and for different reasons. Personally I could not do this without my friend's approval, especially if he/she is a well known person and let the whole world know how he/she feels, especially in a situation like this, where they were/are separated harshly, even in public. I would cause so many problems to my friend, especially as we don't talk abut here about a BG story... and we are talking about here China. And it's so painfully obvious that his post is about JY and ZZ: 8 years, Japan, sing a song, Mr. Xu. 

I have so many questions in my head now:

1. If this is a one sided love and ZZ doesn't feel the same why would Xiao Long expose so openly JY's feelings? He could risk their friendship and their relationship could become awkward and I don't think that's what JY wants.  

2. Does Xiao Long knows something about ZZ's feelings, that they are the same as JY's, but JY or neither of them was brave enough to face it and confess? And just as others before me mentioned this is a push: "Come one guys, everybody already knows about your feelings, stop this nonsense! Don't let some kind of richard simmons SARFT separate you"

3. Were they indeed together just like the TFM rumour says since March, but they decided to end it, giving in the pressure, but JY regretted it (maybe not ZZ, but he was the one who ended it) and he wants him back and Xiao Long's post is more like a message to ZZ...?

4. Is this post the next middle finger to SARFT?

Maybe after Xiao Long's post now I am too deep into delulu land, but for me his message has nothing to do with friendship. We all know they are in a good relationship, the TFM MC said as well that he can assure us they are still very good friends. JY even neglected his team at the dinner after the FM and joined to the guys for long hours (even though they forbade contacts in public). We know that friendship-wise there no problems. So it does not make sense he would write about that. 

@liesl I am still working on the ZZ & JY story plot-line, but I am getting there :)  

He promised to continue the "story". We shall see... JY still has Xiao Long as a weibo friend. 

So JY did meet with the other three guys at dinner? I just wanna confirm because I did not see any photos.

In his post, it says that "JY" did not ask for clarification AND did not regret not asking. So it seems like he kept his feelings to himself. No mention of how ZZ feels.

The song mentioned is a JJ Lin's song "可惜没如果“ or If Only. The lyrics can be found here (with English sub). Quite a sad song...

Edit: If what he is inferring is exactly what's happening in the mv (speculation alert), then "JY" did not speak his heart, even as "ZZ" nudged him to.

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

So JY did meet with the other three guys at dinner? I just wanna confirm because I did not see any photos.

I haven't came across any photos of the night about the guys, not in the restaurant. There was a long fan report what happened in the restaurant (posted here before). All I remember that ZZ, FS, CW arrived first, then some time later JY and rented the opposite room. About half an hour later JY left his own management behind and joined to the guys... 

• Like 11

@ximichem please spam the thread with the gorgeous whale who's profoundly happy after his lover ZZ touched down in Beijing.

I'll be back after dinner + a short rest to spam with anything ZZ-related because we need to maintain the balance of this thread lol xD

26AHuH9g5IAfcQazu.gif

^ JY's welcoming all the newcomers and his fans to drool over his beauty

(edit: delulu-ing that JY was saying "Shuai")

• Like 21

53 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

JY's cut at the red carpet event (not sure the name of the event... yikes)

- HD will be up after it's finished processing

That smile at 0:51... <3<3 (Edit: Refer to gif above... So shuài... Omg...) JingYu sounded unprepared for the interview. Nervous perhaps? Oowww...

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

@ximichem please spam the thread with the gorgeous whale who's profoundly happy after his lover ZZ touched down in Beijing.

I'll be back after dinner + a short rest to spam with anything ZZ-related because we need to maintain the balance of this thread lol xD

26AHuH9g5IAfcQazu.gif

^ JY's welcoming all the newcomers and his fans to drool over his beauty

(edit: delulu-ing that JY was saying "Shuai")

it's okay la, yesterday when ZZ launched his song, thread was all about ZZ. And it is fine. So, today we have 1 minutes of JY on screen and we are having spasms. Tomorrow, he goes MIA again, thread will be back with ZZ again. That's the balance :P 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

There's nothing to sub actually coz he hardly mumbled more than two lines :P Off the top of my memory, paraphrasing:

• MC: We've waited a long time for you. Say a few words to congratulate Dongtian (the company)...
  • JY: I hope the company continues to do well
  • MC: Ok, continue to do well...yes do well... ah...anything else...
  • JY: As well as they can be.
  • MC: ... So what plans do you have currently? 
  • JY: There're plans to act... (he didn't say drama or movie)

The end. I pity the poor MC, he was really trying his best to get more words out of JY's mouth haha

Thank you for your excellent translation miss @purpleedamame. Now, we need someone who can get more words out of JY's mouth. No more interview for him? No more weekend with JY?

OMG Ximi @ximichem would you stop making my heart stop beating? :crazy::w00t::wub::blush:

• Like 15

@ximichem you and that whale, i need to caaalllmmmm myself seriously he should be illegal, him and ZZ should be illegal in China because they are too good looking or something and then get deported to somewhere where they can be a happy couple. 

im still waiting for ZZ spam from @kmmyzz because science :P

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Spoiler

Cr in description box

Poor guy...everytime he wants to get back to his seat, there's yet another person in line LOL. I wonder why those females just jump in like they were taking photos with Po the Panda at Universal Studios... I mean, introduce yourself to him first before taking a photo with him!

• Like 21