10 minutes ago, ximichem said:

5e615563gw1f3aayubhsrg20a206w1kx.gif

Cr to  瑜洲制霸

No, won't spam screencap hahaaaa

I will do it then.

Yasss he is finally here, fans are shouting! He smiled.

tumblr_o68ml9Hw9m1uncpu2o3_400.png

Spoiler

Gorgeous baby whale is gorgeous

tumblr_o68ml9Hw9m1uncpu2o5_1280.png

Fans still shouting, he shouts back! Yayyy! he is cheerful

tumblr_o68ml9Hw9m1uncpu2o6_1280.png

Hope someone will give us hi-res of this

tumblr_o68ml9Hw9m1uncpu2o7_1280.png

Very short appearance, but at least he seems in a good mood. #wipe my drool. Tho' am not a fan of that over size bow tie

tumblr_o68ml9Hw9m1uncpu2o8_1280.png

Cr. me, yup :P

@kmmyzz @purpleedamame @ximichem I want more Huang Jingyu on my screen! And I can't get rid of this fans made song of him, it stuck in my head...Huang Jingyu...laa lala laaa

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I will do it then.

Yasss he is finally here, fans are shouting! He smiled.

tumblr_o68ml9Hw9m1uncpu2o3_400.png

Hide contents

Gorgeous baby whale is gorgeous

Fans still shouting, he shouts back! Yayyy! he is cheerful

tumblr_o68ml9Hw9m1uncpu2o6_1280.png

Hope someone will give us hi-res of this

tumblr_o68ml9Hw9m1uncpu2o7_1280.png

Very short appearance, but at least he seems in a good mood. #wipe my drool. Tho' am not a fan of that over size bow tie

tumblr_o68ml9Hw9m1uncpu2o8_1280.png

Cr. me, yup :P

@kmmyzz @purpleedamame @ximichem I want more Huang Jingyu on my screen! And I can't get rid of this fans made song of him...Huang Jingyu...laa lala laaa

That gigantic bow tie is hilarious and makes me LOL

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

That gigantic bow tie is hilarious and makes me LOL

I can just say one positive thing about it, he can't be flawless/perfect all the time, can't he? 

But he is still look darn good even with that thing

• Like 7

Sorry this may not be that important, but I noticed that

(related to ZZ's new song 向着光亮那方 on Weibo)

Spoiler

tumblr_o68muq4YF61vrmedbo1_540.jpg

cr: my own pic on Tumblr

why do they put two versions of the same song? wouldn't this affect the ranking in the charts (i.e. people not noticing that there is the other one with "final 0425" at the end will play that one instead of the one posted this morning, hence not helping the song on the chart) :sweatingbullets::(

not saying that there's some sort of conspiracy but there might be, or it may just be a genuine mistake/technical error...

please stream the earlier one instead x

Also, JY looks dashing as always!!!

• Like 7

Just now, Scandani said:

I can't just say one positive thing about it, he can't be flawless/perfect all the time, can't he? 

I don't know how you guys can do screencaps. My eyes were just glued to the screen without blinking, hands clasped tight, brain doesn't even remember where's the print screen button :P

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

I don't know how you guys can do screencaps. My eyes were just glued to the screen without blinking, hands clasped tight, brain doesn't even remember where's the print screen button :P

I just use command+shift+3 on my mac and bursts almost 50 pic well maybe 30 I haven't counted it yet hahahahahaa

@ximichem I AM SOOOO HAPPYYYYYY THAT HE LOOKS CHEERFUL. SOOO SOOO HAPPPYYYYY!!!!:heart:

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

JY's cut at the red carpet event (not sure the name of the event... yikes)

- HD will be up after it's finished processing

Awww he even look bashful. I am in love all over again. After this, go home to wifey, okay? He is just back from Japan :P 

No? Okay. I am just happy you look happy but I want moreeee.

thank you @kmmyzz @ximichem for drooling together.

good idea at wait for a bit with the project, I have time to settle down from all giddiness, Ximi.

• Like 14

1 minute ago, ximichem said:

@Scandani @purpleedamame He took off the bow LOL

006p5z0Jjw1f3aawvmjfwj30qo0zk0v3.jpg

Cr on pic

and this is the power of bang

Hide contents

oh yessss yesss yesss @purpleedamame look our gorgeous whale hahaha he seems like a collective item when I put it like that.

Btw, for such a newbie, being invited to the event with lots of senior celebrities, this is quite exciting isn't it? Anyone can let us know more about this event and the significant why JY is there? 

I hope it opens more opportunities for his future work. So I can see him on my screen again.

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, Scandani said:

oh yessss yesss yesss @purpleedamame look our gorgeous whale hahaha he seems like a collective item when I put it like that.

Btw, for such a newbie, being invited to the event with lots of senior celebrities, this is quite exciting isn't it? Anyone can let us know more about this event and the significant why JY is there? 

I hope it opens more opportunities for his future work. So I can see him on my screen again.

This is some fashion conglomerate's IPO listing celebratory dinner event. So after the red carpet, it is dinner and dance with some performances by certain invited guests. Basically the company is celebrating their public listing with a huge bang by inviting the celebrities (boy the sure have money). But yes, it is significant that their PR knows enough to invite JY of all the other "internet hotties" out there. The emcee himself seems to be expecting a lot from JY, from his comments to his questions. 

• Like 16