1 hour ago, abbraccio91 said:

Thanks @Norah for this awesome news! B)

I believe between Johnny and ZhouZhou there's a strong attraction and they still haven't realized their feelings for each other... so I think his manager is telling them to don't do the same mistake.

How I envy their ex and actual managers, I'm sure they know many things...

It's me and my delulu mind/eyes, or ZhouZhou is wearing the same Bottega Veneta bracelet Johnny had yeterday? B)

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

Following the above post of @aeislaeigh

Reveal hidden contents

13059714_259569044387770_1582795997_n.jp

Cr to owner

3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif

Wow  3LmRYoM.gif Rhythm  

Are we all still in delulu ? or is it slowly becoming reality ? :unsure:

I don't know what is real anymore 

• Like 4

@liesl I can relate to your feeling, wanting to write (to immortalise, hah!) such a love story. 

So, this is my take on their story: a new chapter for the Colour of Life! 

Opaque Mask 3

https://www.wattpad.com/244640552-the-colours-of-life-47-opaque-masks-3

At times, I stole a glance toward Zhouzhou, just to make sure that he was there and alright. Other people might think I was being overly sentimental or hyperbolic, but I really felt something was lost from my heart when we were together, in a room, but unable to talk, to touch, to be together like this. It was as if you had your hand but unable to move it, to feel with it. You knew it was there yet it was not part of you anymore.

The feeling of loss was multiplied when the hosts called for Zhouzhou's name and the screen flashed with his many photos. Most of them were taken in photo shoots with me but none of them were portraying us, together. It was as if we were in a collective and selective amnesia, forgetting every scrap of togetherness between me and Zhouzhou. One photo showed him standing next to me but they cut my body, only leaving my arm. That brought immense pain to me and for a moment, it was as if I forgot how to breathe.

• Like 22

2 hours ago, Norah said:

Xiao Long, JY's ex-manager just posted this on his weibo 

Reveal hidden contents

13076857_10209235580827867_7483032963478

Rough English translation from Vietnamese translation: This is the story Xiao Long himself has always wanted to write but he only managed to write it now after a long time of thinking how to name his characters. There are two characters in this story: Mr. Lin and Mr. Xu =))))) They have been separated for eight years. During that period of time, Mr. Lin has been inquiring about Mr. Xu through his friends and he only knows that Mr. Xu is in Japan right now. With this little piece of information, he can only wonder if he had been brave enough to confess eight years ago, would they have a different outcome now ?Now he can only put on his headphone and sing a song to express his feelings. If only I had said all I needed to say that day, If only I had... He keeps thinking but he never once regretted this feeling. This love of his is separated by an ocean.

And then below, Ms. Xiao Yu, manager of CW and FS, ex-manager of the four of them, asked him : Why the change of name ? with a [dog] icon. 

Seriously, my first thought was "Omg it's so obvious" and my second thought was "This is too good to be true" and then it was "Is is okay to tell this story? I hope he doesn't get in trouble"

Original link

@Norah, holy sheet!!! Pardon my language! It like hinting JY's really into ZZ... Anyone knows why JY changed manager? If it is an amicable change, I wonder if he is hinting at an one-sided love affair...

• Like 19

RE: GROUP PROJECT - Hey guys, just a thought/suggestion re our group project, I'm excited and thrilled about this project :))))..., its going to be a real encouragement to our boys.  I was wondering, perhaps in the next group project (haha..) that we could compile a 'This is your life - ZZYY' - timeline from beginning to where they are now with loving dovey clips of our twos - videos, pics, JY songs for ZZ//whatever, intimate moments, fan clips, JY's loving gestures and stares at ZZ etc etc romantic moments captured of our two loves and make them into one 'Your Life - ZZYY' book.  I think this will be so sweet and cool for our boys to have, and also as a support and encouragement for them both 'to cherish' each other, as a message and support from fans all over the world for them to be a CP.  What do you's think?  If we can't do this in this project, maybe gather them and present it to them as the next Christmas present?lol..  or their birthdays in Oct/Nov..lol.. awwwh.. why am I always high thinking of them??!!! They are 'truely' a 'CUPID DRUG' our ZZYY!!! Otherwise why are we this 'DRUGGED' BY THEM?????!! Oh boy how my life has changed since these two!!!!! So High So Excited everyday, is this real people???!!!lol... good day everyone, love you all my fellow addicted ZZYY HIGH FANS...haha...you are all so adorable too, this thread makes me squealed with joy and excitement everytime i'm on it, so many funny ones, love all of you!! thankyou!!!!xxxxxx

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Repost

Free-watermark 

Cr to @Duetpoet <- my fav after Mr_W >"<

Reveal hidden contents

005J9tqnjw1f3a6redyrbj30sg16owmp.jpg005J9tqnjw1f3a6rg30oxj30sg0jgtdf.jpg005J9tqnjw1f3a6rhjx8xj30sg0iz447.jpg005J9tqnjw1f3a6r8ugsfj30sg16otnn.jpg005J9tqnjw1f3a6rcexmrj30sg16th7h.jpg005J9tqnjw1f3a6r67wr3j30sg0izwlr.jpg005J9tqnjw1f3a6r4gv43j30sg0jnqay.jpg005J9tqnjw1f3a6r021awj30sg16otl8.jpg005J9tqnjw1f3a6r2swvdj30sg188qho.jpg

and wallpaper adjustment by  @啵噜小鲸鱼Vivi <-- worship her for a long time already >"<

@Scandani won't make you take cold shower *v*

Hide contents

006pw94Kjw1f3a43ltx3fj30ku112e82.jpg006pw94Kjw1f3a43t9icgj30ku112kjl.jpg006pw94Kjw1f3a43b74lpj30ku112kjl.jpg006pw94Kjw1f3a443f37cj30ku112hdu.jpg006pw94Kjw1f3a44d8qtgj30ku1124qq.jpg006pw94Kjw1f3a44nzp2qj30ku1124qq.jpg006pw94Kjw1f3a44x3nq8j30ku112u0x.jpg006pw94Kjw1f3a457m8snj30ku112b2a.jpg006pw94Kjw1f3a461xm99j30ku112u0x.jpg

Dang, girl! Thank you. And BRB

#wusshhh to you know where

LMAO!!!

I am waiting for your spam and @kmmyzz with his red carpet pics later. JY in suit is always drool induced. I hope he looks happy and have plenty of gorgeous canine smile to flaunt. And plenty of smiley wrinkle eyes that he hates but I love. (you know how beautiful he is when he is happy and shown from his gaze).

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, lovehaiyin said:

RE: GROUP PROJECT - Hey guys, just a thought/suggestion re our group project, I'm excited and thrilled about this project :))))..., its going to be a real encouragement to our boys.  I was wondering, perhaps in the next group project (haha..) that we could compile a 'This is your life - ZZYY' - timeline from beginning to where they are now with loving dovey clips of our twos - videos, pics, JY songs for ZZ//whatever, intimate moments, fan clips, JY's loving gestures and stares at ZZ etc etc romantic moments captured of our two loves and make them into one 'Your Life - ZZYY' book.  I think this will be so sweet and cool for our boys to have, and also as a support and encouragement for them both 'to cherish' each other, as a message and support from fans all over the world for them to be a CP.  What do you's think?  If we can't do this in this project, maybe gather them and present it to them as the next Christmas present?lol..  or their birthdays in Oct/Nov..lol.. awwwh.. why am I always high thinking of them??!!! They are 'truely' a 'CUPID DRUG' our ZZYY!!! Otherwise why are we this 'DRUGGED' BY THEM?????!! Oh boy how my life has changed since these two!!!!! So High So Excited everyday, is this real people???!!!lol... good day everyone, love you all my fellow addicted ZZYY HIGH FANS...haha...you are all so adorable too, this thread makes me squealed with joy and excitement everytime i'm on it, so many funny ones, love all of you!! thankyou!!!!xxxxxx

Need a moment LOL Love your concept and delulu mode.. We'll see how things work after this project :wub:

And @Scandani I won't be able to swing with the live today, too bad, everything is up to @kmmyzz

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Need a moment LOL Love your concept and delulu mode.. We'll see how things work after this project :wub:

And @Scandani I won't be able to swing with the live today, too bad, everything is up to @kmmyzz

Ah you did say that. Then we will be waiting for our dearest @kmmyzz. And @lovehaiyin we shall see after our first project done to move to another project. But, let's brain storm any ideas that you guys think will be helpful for the boys and do it as a family here. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Repost

Free-watermark 

Cr to @Duetpoet <- my fav after Mr_W >"<

Hide contents

005J9tqnjw1f3a6redyrbj30sg16owmp.jpg005J9tqnjw1f3a6rg30oxj30sg0jgtdf.jpg005J9tqnjw1f3a6rhjx8xj30sg0iz447.jpg005J9tqnjw1f3a6r8ugsfj30sg16otnn.jpg005J9tqnjw1f3a6rcexmrj30sg16th7h.jpg005J9tqnjw1f3a6r67wr3j30sg0izwlr.jpg005J9tqnjw1f3a6r4gv43j30sg0jnqay.jpg005J9tqnjw1f3a6r021awj30sg16otl8.jpg005J9tqnjw1f3a6r2swvdj30sg188qho.jpg

and wallpaper adjustment by  @啵噜小鲸鱼Vivi <-- worship her for a long time already >"<

@Scandani won't make you take cold shower *v*

Hide contents

006pw94Kjw1f3a43ltx3fj30ku112e82.jpg006pw94Kjw1f3a43t9icgj30ku112kjl.jpg006pw94Kjw1f3a43b74lpj30ku112kjl.jpg006pw94Kjw1f3a443f37cj30ku112hdu.jpg006pw94Kjw1f3a44d8qtgj30ku1124qq.jpg006pw94Kjw1f3a44nzp2qj30ku1124qq.jpg006pw94Kjw1f3a44x3nq8j30ku112u0x.jpg006pw94Kjw1f3a457m8snj30ku112b2a.jpg006pw94Kjw1f3a461xm99j30ku112u0x.jpg

Jesus, ximi you sure know how to drop the bomb. //submerge self in holy water

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Norah said:

Xiao Long, JY's ex-manager just posted this on his weibo 

Original link

my eyeballs almost popped out while reading this. he didnt even bother to use another character for xu 许...

well i cannot wait to hear more about this, erm, story lol

• Like 19

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

@Norah, holy sheet!!! Pardon my language! It like hinting JY's really into ZZ... Anyone knows why JY changed manager? If it is an amicable change, I wonder if he is hinting at an one-sided love affair...

Maybe because he know too much about yuzhou's relationship and can't keep this secret lmao #imbeingcrazy

Yup too much coincidence in this fandom make me believe that yuzhou is so true hahaha

Tonight gonna be a hot night for yuzhou. If u know what i mean :D

• Like 12