10 minutes ago, andrewth said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-C0ybyx4xo

The official youtube just uploaded the trailer to episode 14!

Huh interesting... It seems like they are just gonna air it on YouTube, because why even upload anything (let alone the trailers). Which makes it easier for international fans like us! 

I have my finger crossed now. But it seems like season 1 finale is going to be the wedding ceremony. 

The question remains though... Will they be able to move forward with future seasons? Hope we'll get some answers soon. 

But this is a good sign haha. So everyone should keep their chins up! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Heard from my friend that now the DVD is also ban. This is simply outrageous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything related to it is banned!!! 

Wth has the world become!!!! Gosh!!!!! Now what can I wish for? Someone from the studio to leak all the footage online? Whatttttt!!!!!

I still don't understand why the series is taken down for inspection due to a name 'Heroin'/ 海洛因 that didn't even appear in the show. I mean, were there plots of fans shipping Gu Hai & Bai Luo Yin together in the past episodes? What silly reason is this?

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Anyone know if Chai Jidan update her weibo?? I will not tolerate Johnny and Zhouzhou to be replaced!!!!!!! Even thought this might just be a rumour but it could be true too because if the production of Heroin is banned, if you still produce it, they might get in trouble since it's illegal. This is so devastating!!!!

I read that CJD will not change the cast for season 2, especially both Johnny & WeiZhou. It's from a netizen comment. Source is unknown though.

Hmmm... It seems like YouTube uploads will continue as per normal, from the new trailers. But anything can change anytime. Not gonna have high hopes for now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Wth has the world become!!!! Gosh!!!!! Now what can I wish for? Someone from the studio to leak all the footage online? Whatttttt!!!!!

I still don't understand why the series is taken down for inspection due to a name 'Heroin'/ 海洛因 that didn't even appear in the show. I mean, were there plots of fans shipping Gu Hai & Bai Luo Yin together in the past episodes? What silly reason is this?

I read that CJD will not change the cast for season 2, especially both Johnny & WeiZhou. It's from a netizen comment. Source is unknown though.

Hmmm... It seems like YouTube uploads will continue as per normal, from the new trailers. But anything can change anytime. Not gonna have high hopes for now.

I know its difficult to do the "wait and see"... But might as well not expect anything much so as we dont get frustrated too much! Hay.... 

• Like 1

Update from Chai Jidan:

Translated in Thai by @maewmira (Twitter)

Translation to English by @Leo456

The writer says please do not be worry or shocked about banning DVD version and season 2. Even though the government banned the series including selling DVD and marketing in China, Taiwan doesn't ban. The China's regulation isn't effective in Taiwan. We cannot sell DVD in China but it doesn't mean that we cannot do international sale. Currently, there are a lot of rumour so please take a statement with a grain of salt. Importantly, please don't buy any fake DVD of Heroin now.

P.S. This is summary translation. It is not translate in word by word from the original. 

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, Leo456 said:

Update from Chai Jidan:

The writer says please do not be worry or shocked about banning DVD version and season 2. Even though the government banned the series including selling DVD and marketing in China, Taiwan doesn't ban. The China's regulation isn't effective in Taiwan. We cannot sell DVD in China but it doesn't mean that we cannot do international sale. Currently, there are a lot of rumour so please take a statement with a grain of salt. Importantly, please don't buy any fake DVD of Heroin now.

P.S. This is summary translation. It is not translate in word by word from the original. 

Thank you for the translation.

In other words, the series has been banned, we have no idea what that means for Season 2, and no news on or from the actors. If anyone knows anything about China or living in China, can you please let me know whether or not mainland China can purchase things that are banned in their own country but sold outside? Although there's a lot of international fans, we all know that only a small portion will actually bother to buy the DVD. If mainland Chinese people can't buy it even through international sales and have it shipped to them, the budgeting for this series in future seasons will be horrid. And, not to be a pessimist, but I doubt all the casts will stay if they're not getting decent pay...It's still a job after all.

Edit: And if the government has banned the series including all marketing in China...all they've got is an international fanbase to rely on now and there's no way we can match up to the millions of fans they've got in China supporting them. At least not money wise. Frankly, from this information, I find it hard to hope for a future season :/

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, guhai said:

Thank you for the translation.

In other words, the series has been banned, we have no idea what that means for Season 2, and no news on or from the actors. If anyone knows anything about China or living in China, can you please let me know whether or not mainland China can purchase things that are banned in their own country but sold outside? Although there's a lot of international fans, we all know that only a small portion will actually bother to buy the DVD. If mainland Chinese people can't buy it even through international sales and have it shipped to them, the budgeting for this series in future seasons will be horrid. And, not to be a pessimist, but I doubt all the casts will stay if they're not getting decent pay...It's still a job after all.

I think international fan, like myself, will prefer to donate than to buy the dvd. If there is no donation option, then I will buy the DvD instead even if it might not arrive xD

Aya, at time like this I kinda understand why Taiwan and Hong Kong don't want to merge with main land China. There seems to be significant differences in their policies.

I also hope our Chinese friends will find  a way to show their support as well. Kinda wonder what they are talking/reacting in the Chinese forum. Would be so cool to communicate with them someday xD

• Like 5

I do not know if i am in a denial stage, but i still doubt if it was banned. I need an official statement. I sense that they will still film it in china but distribute it in taiwan,... one thing for sure.. the series is a hit! It wont die out that easily. Regulations are intended for chinese viewers, they are strict considering of possible political threats

2 hours ago, Leo456 said:

Update from Chai Jidan:

Oh no!!!!!! Its banned already!!!!! So what will happen now? Buying the dvd is the least of my worries now. My biggest worry is what will happen to Johnny and Wei Zhou?! Im concerned about how they are feeling! I just wish that we have information about them as well.  Any chinese here who have news about Johnny and Wei Zhou?! Johnny has not uodated his IG account.  Hay...  Next is what will hppen to the next season 2 and 3?! 

I usually become a silent reader but this time I got to say something. This series totally got me addicted. I can't work well and think well wondering what will happen to both of them. The script, director and actors are succeed making all of us curious. Thumbs for all the good work! My heart is tickling every time I saw GH and BLY argue and love at the same time. Hope the show will go on as planned before. The cliffhanger on first season is really killing me. GH looks furious and jealous at the same time when he saw BLY GF. Gonna be a long month of waiting. But I think it's worth to wait.

• Like 3