Hmmm.. If the web series are removed from Chinese video-sharing websites, fewer Chinese will know about this. Their future DVD sales number will be lower. And if DVD sales are banned in China but available overseas, the sales number will surely be much lower.

So, at this point, if the regulators take excessive measures to clamp down on the web series and send a clear signal that they won't approve any homosexual content in all media including online web series, the investors might pull out their cash and the web series DVD might not even be produced. Gosh.

• Like 2

Guest lainavi3

@skeletonworks thank you so much for sharing that sweet spoiler at a time like this when we are all so down.....really got me crying.... I'm ready to sell my soul to the devil to see that scene play out on screen...really just how adorable is that!!! 

But I'm still feeling heartbroken over the ban..... God please I beg you make everything alright...let love triumph over this....for once just give us some happiness...our real life is so f**k*d up anyway so can we have some joy on reel life?? Is that too much to ask???

27 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Ok to lighten up the mood of this nightmare....

Don't read if you don't wanna know the ending... 

Hidden Content

Wooooowww I hope someone can translate this scene one day. Such a great ending. It will be better if we manage to ask CJD to translate her novel to English:glasses:.

• Like 3

Does in China LGBT are not accepted in reel life too...this series does had large support from fans...I do feel bad in real life too for LGBT couple..i just saw a disturbing article related to it...but as time goes peoples perspective need to change...sometimes i wonder ,mostly china has historical dramas where the plot changes from history to manipulations and tricks of women,having affairs with many etc..but still people watch them same like they watch this series...even if it has content inappropriate then it must be rated for adults ...Its not like theres no adult movies in china..The content in this series is not that extreme than kissing...

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Does in China LGBT are not accepted in reel life too...this series does had large support from fans...I do feel bad in real life too for LGBT couple..i just saw a disturbing article related to it...but as time goes peoples perspective need to change...sometimes i wonder ,mostly china has historical dramas where the plot changes from history to manipulations and tricks of women,having affairs with many etc..but still people watch them same like they watch this series...even if it has content inappropriate then it must be rated for adults ...Its not like theres no adult movies in china..The content in this series is not that extreme than kissing...

Each country has its own pace to approach the LGBT topic. Even the US just recently passed a nation-wide bill recognizing same-sex marriage. Of course the effort has been there for more than a decade. What surprising me the most is that China probably has one of the biggest LGBT population (I am not 100% on this one) but the country is still very conservative on this matter xD

Sorry for the ranting....I am just a bit sad/disappointed/furious about the series getting banned :( 

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, Heri Pratama said:

well the instant jump  of johnny's follower on instagram really suggest the popularity of this series

:frown:

When it was private, it was only 1k something... Yesterday it went public, it was 19k. Now it's already 45k. Hell yeah! Go Johnny!!! Hahahaha.

2 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

When it was private, it was only 1k something... Yesterday it went public, it was 19k. Now it's already 45k. Hell yeah! Go Johnny!!! Hahahaha.

Don't scare him too much ok??? We should quietly observe...no it doesn't mean stalking :P

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Looking at how far we have pushed the pages forward (I.e. 4) in just two hours, can I shameless share a link of my novel comparisons for Episode 12 now? Lolll. Many thanks for accepting my humble repost.

YES YES PLS!!! I've already added it to the front page even though I haven't got the chance to read it. Also liked it too!!!!

I will now go grab something to eat while reading your novel comparison! Thanks as always!! *big hugs* This will be something to distract myself from all this chaos!

Guest skeletonworks
6 minutes ago, lancei said:

Don't scare him too much ok??? We should quietly observe...no it doesn't mean stalking :P

Friend (yes it's always my friend. sorry if any of you got tired of it. lol) told me Johnny has a lot of Vietnam's fans. Asking him to come to Vietnam. LOL. The fans also left comments like why he hasn't replied to their direct message. LOL. This is freeeaaaky. Hahaha. Later Johnny will make it private back because too overwhelming response. LOL. Please be more understanding fans. Johnny's time is spent with Zhouzhou and no time to reply to 12349912893 messages sent to him everyday. ROFL.

5 minutes ago, lancei said:

Each country has its own pace to approach the LGBT topic. Even the US just recently passed a nation-wide bill recognizing same-sex marriage. Of course the effort has been there for more than a decade. What surprising me the most is that China probably has one of the biggest LGBT population (I am not 100% on this one) but the country is still very conservative on this matter xD

Sorry for the ranting....I am just a bit sad/disappointing/furious about the series getting banned :( 

Even im disapointed nd scolding china bcz the series is banned..i understand...I know people are different and it rare to have same individual opinion which they can share..We live in society so we should oblige and follow others in their opinions ...but the place people dont care about anyone and share what they want and what they think is in films,novels..fiction..It may be good or bad ,it may change society or not..people are trying to create entertainment for better or worse....Same way People are supporting them by watching them...Even in debats people ask, Is it effective to censor parts of the media? Effect of Movies on People?.. .If there are no people watching the particular genre then no one will make them ...Its us that supporting them  to create any type of genre....If people in high positions doesnt think all perspectives then we can do nothing...Even if they have real life reservation they should support reel life ...Not every thing but this series is harmless compared to other tragic BL series where people are bullied bcz of their orientation(even though its true) and are shown degracefuly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Friend (yes it's always my friend. sorry if any of you got tired of it. lol) told me Johnny has a lot of Vietnam's fans. Asking him to come to Vietnam. LOL. The fans also left comments like why he hasn't replied to their direct message. LOL. This is freeeaaaky. Hahaha. Later Johnny will make it private back because too overwhelming response. LOL. Please be more understanding fans. Johnny's time is spent with Zhouzhou and no time to reply to 12349912893 messages sent to him everyday. ROFL.

I say we kidnap him o.o get on his phone and reply to all the crazed fan mutes to go away .-.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Ikr!!! Better still, Johnny & Zhouzhou should reply to some of the messages together, get that filmed and uploaded onto internet. <3<3<3

• Like 1