1 minute ago, MayJ said:

switching? i like guhai being top actually

Ah, yeah, in the novel, I heard Gu Hai is top most of the time but there are few instances when Lou Yin is top. I mean, realistically you can swap back and forth in one session......I think they are more versatile.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mym999 said:

I  dont know to be happy cuz all 3 episode released once or sad that series is banned and we no longer have any other episodes....??im going nuts here....After a long tired day the first thing i watched is this forum...Taiwan people should start 2season...Even counterattack videos are still there in youtube...its more sensual than addicted but there's no problem like this ...I really dont understand what reason does china govt took this decision..???Im frustrated..irritated...heartbroken...

Counterattack is okay, but then Heroin movie is banned? what is happening? i dont even understand any single thing about that. if Taiwan people start the 2nd season, will it be the same people who play gu hai and gu hai's bf (i dont know his name)? 

• Like 1

Im 100 % sure chai jidan will not replace cast...I saw in counterattack video saying something like  she will cast guhai only if he has personality like chicheng something...with jiangyu...So no need to worry about replacement...Just want eng sub for 13,14,15 episodes(for now)...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, samscheetah said:

First time GH is bottom :phew:

Check @1:07 :)))

Oh by the way, I'm a new member on soompi, old viewers from Hormones series :)) Hello everyone

I like Hormones series too.. 
i've watched this

But I dont knw which episode did GH became a bottom?

Where to read this novel? if the movie is banned, at least i need the novel. but it seems like there are 4 chapters that have been translated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MayJ said:

I like Hormones series too.. 
i've watched this

But I dont knw which episode did GH became a bottom?

No idea haha, but my reference from the rehearsal is the scene when GH lifted and they rolled on bed LY and LY screwed "You ***hole" I think so

New update: 3 episodes are uploaded on China Huace film 's youtube channel

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MayJ said:

Its frustating :(

I like Gu hai being top.

its like stereotype

A top must have a big and broad shoulder like Guhai :D

But Zhouzhou said that he sees BLY is more seme-like, hahaha :lol:

I still prefer both versatile though :P

Yep, I believe CJD will stick into first casts though. I mean, it's pretty un-professional when you suddenly change cast just because your work's got banned. And she really already loves Johnny and Zhouzhou, too. I doubt she'll change anything.

• Like 3

@MayJ

From what I gather here:

Spoiler

Their first intercourse would be after the girl (who showed as cliffhanger) stirred trouble in their relationship. At that time, Gu Hai was the top but he forced/raped Lin Yin. For the explanation on this, see first post of this thread. There are links to detailed discussions.
After that, Gu Hai apologised, they made up. Some time later, they made love; this time Lin Yin was the top because he was afraid of being hurt and Gu Hai loved Lin Yin so much that he was happy as bottom. This is "the first time" discussed in the BTS video above.
After that, I don't know, but many members here have said that they flip, with Gu Hai mainly as the top.

• Like 1

I am quite positive that there will be season 2, CJD gave hints about putting the show in Taiwan, being the international fans, we should not be discouraged but keep the clamor up, hu knows whatever outcome from Heroin (e.g. revenues, fame), it might outturn the policy, .... money will always be a big factor in a government

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@MayJ

From what I gather here:

Reveal hidden contents

Their first intercourse would be after the girl (who showed as cliffhanger) stirred trouble in their relationship. At that time, Gu Hai was the top but he forced/raped Lin Yin. For the explanation on this, see first post of this thread. There are links to detailed discussions.
After that, Gu Hai apologised, they made up. Some time later, they made love; this time Lin Yin was the top because he was afraid of being hurt and Gu Hai loved Lin Yin so much that he was happy as bottom. This is "the first time" discussed in the BTS video above.
After that, I don't know, but many members here have said that they flip, with Gu Hai mainly as the top.

I am like pretty certain that the one discussed in the BTS is the cut scene near the end of ep 15 when BLY carried GH to the room. Wish some one with the novel can confirm this.

• Like 1

On the lighter note, i enjoyd watchng d episodes without the sub by making my own intetpretation... like BLy crying on the rooftop because of the ban, then GY (gu hai's cousin) is the media regulator.. and they had a meeting (the dinner scene) :)

• Like 2

I am just trying to hold onto this thought " season 2 hasn't started yet, and season 1 has to end at the ep 15, and  for sure CJD and her team would do something to push the season 2, the actors and her novel itself are gaining popularity and im sure CJD couldn't also afford to lose their momentum, her novel is now known not only to the yaio community but to those who believe that Love knows no gender thing, and shes also aware that ADDICTED is her most popular project so far, so she may consider the idea of some Fans may lost their interest and she would do something concrete about this matter... 

damn! im still having the sane to think up straight and less worry.. (but is still worry haha)

but surprisingly, the supposedly 3 more episodes should be telecasted in about 9 days, but they just released them all at once, its confusing... they were too generous if its like a gift for the fans... but we have to accept the fact that there will be no more Addicted to look forward to everyday, we just have to re-watch all the entire episodes... until season 2 comes in... i dont know when.. but im willing to wait...even if it takes forever hahaah

• Like 2