8 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Please be more understanding fans. Johnny's time is spent with Zhouzhou and no time to reply to 12349912893 messages sent to him everyday. ROFL.

Yes! This! Do not disturb Project Matchmaking YuZhou, please! :P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, guhai said:

Based on what I hope is happening right now. Hopefully you can find comfort in it too (if you need it?)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1092588/1/how-he-became-zhouzhou-addicted

Surprisingly, it doesn't make me feel any better, it's just making me tear up. :tears: Because it's based on a real life situation (very real, I might add) and I can imagine the production team and our boys having a meeting and just feeling shocked and hopeless, unable to do anything but waiting... waiting for the final decision... waiting for the worst to happen. This line of yours hit me especially hard: Just two days ago we were hosting a successful fanmeeting in Shanghai. Oh my gosh... :tears:

It's still a very well written fic that's making me tear up. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us.

• Like 3

Wait, isn't today the Lantern Festival in lunar calendar??? Wonder if Johnny did something to Weizhou after the Fan meeting, then Weizhou had to come to the hospital and today he will come to Johnny's place....

I was just kidding.......I am honest when I said I want them to just be close friend :(

Ps: Thank you for the spoiler......Ouch, the smut is getting stronger in every episode. And GH....how can you even get insecure after all this.....

16 minutes ago, Leo456 said:

Heroin (Spoil #10)

Credit to the writer: Chai Jidan

Credit to the translator (Chinese-Thai): @maewmira (Twitter)

------------

• Like 4

@Leo456 Omg... The restricted spoiler... How many times did the novel write about the smexy things between Gu Hai & Bai LuoYin???? I feel like I'm knowing too much of their private life but i also can't stop myself from reading the novel including the restricted content... Lolll... My soul is so ruined...

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, liesl said:

Surprisingly, it doesn't make me feel any better, it's just making me tear up. :tears: Because it's based on a real life situation (very real, I might add) and I can imagine the production team and our boys having a meeting and just feeling shocked and hopeless, unable to do anything but waiting... waiting for the final decision... waiting for the worst to happen. This line of yours hit me especially hard: Just two days ago we were hosting a successful fanmeeting in Shanghai. Oh my gosh... :tears:

It's still a very well written fic that's making me tear up. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us.

You're welcome. Thank you for this, too. Emotionally affecting others through my writing is always the greatest compliment as a writer. Let's all hope for the best :tears:

@Leo456 Thank you so much. I always look forward to your spoilers as they really help me prep in receiving the next episode. There's so much $*** inspiration to be found in these chapters, haha. Glad and thankful you're willing to translate even the age-restricted content for us thirsty fans ^_^

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, liesl said:

Guys! What is this that I saw?! An english sub in episode 12 ON THE OFFICIAL CHANNEL?! *gasps*

It's the only subbed episode on there though. It's the investor's channel if I'm not mistaken. The official official channel has no subs. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, liesl said:

Guys! What is this that I saw?! An english sub in episode 12 ON THE OFFICIAL CHANNEL?! *gasps*

(It's just a guess but) they probably don't realize how addicted we already are to the series and think they need to win us over with official English subs now that we're going to be the only ones watching it :sweatingbullets:

@andrewth Hey there, just a friendly reminder to remove big media when quoting ^_^

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, liesl said:

Wow, is that a foreshadowing for English sub DvD???????

Edit: Wait,....is it not the official channel?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, lancei said:

Wow, is that a foreshadowing for English sub DvD???????

This I like! I hope it happens xD

3 minutes ago, guhai said:

(It's just a guess but) they probably don't realize how addicted we already are to the series and think they need to win us over with official English subs now that we're going to be the only ones watching it :sweatingbullets:

@andrewth Hey there, just a friendly reminder to remove big media when quoting ^_^

Thanks! It's actually my first time using this forum. Been using it for the last couple days and still getting used to it! :D

• Like 4

Does anyone know how much smut is there in the novel? It's a little scary to think that the novel is turning into a series, including the smuts. I mean no one wants to watch the actors to do live-action smuts right? There are other videos for those. Lolll.

I thought of this because I saw many people asking for uncut of EP.12 to be released in the comment section. Uncut = kiss or every smut? Loll...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Does anyone know how much smut is there in the novel? It's a little scary to think that the novel is turning into a series, including the smuts. I mean no one wants to watch the actors to do live-action smuts right? I thought of this because I saw many people asking for uncut of EP.12 to be released in the comment section. Uncut = kiss or every smut? Loll...

I don't know about "live-action smuts" but I'm all for having the amount of explicitness that was in uncut Counterattack HAHA :phew:

Edit: Wait, I thought you read the original Mandarin novel to make chapter comparisons? Or you haven't completed it...?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, guhai said:

I don't know about "live-action smuts" but I'm all for having the amount of explicitness that was in uncut Counterattack HAHA :phew:

Edit: Wait, I thought you read the original Mandarin novel to make chapter comparisons? Or you haven't completed it...?

Uncut counterattack has explicit smut scenes?!! Omg...

I've not completed the novel... I'm just reading it as the episodes come along~

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, andrewth said:

It's the only subbed episode on there though. It's the investor's channel if I'm not mistaken. The official official channel has no subs. 

Is the investor's channel not considered official though? I mean, they're the one who first posted the uncut version of episode 11, right? Doesn't that mean that they're pretty much as official as it gets? Correct me if I'm wrong.

They probably start translating the series from episode 12 and then go way back to the first episode. ^^

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
14 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Does anyone know how much smut is there in the novel? It's a little scary to think that the novel is turning into a series, including the smuts. I mean no one wants to watch the actors to do live-action smuts right? There are other videos for those. Lolll.

I thought of this because I saw many people asking for uncut of EP.12 to be released in the comment section. Uncut = kiss or every smut? Loll...

My friend said it's like 80%.... That's why she worried what would happen if they cut this cut that especially in season 2 & 3 where the smuts gets heavier... 

They're probably demanding the uncut kiss.. No way they're gonna film that smut.. It's too much >_< I don't mind watching Johnny & Zhouzhou doing live action of the smuts though :w00t: I even imagined them while I read that explicit scene :phew: Am I the only rotten one here?