Quantcast

What a roller coaster of emotions! 

Before i slept, my last thoughts was on Guhai's richard simmons aka his twinballs lol (and my funny confusion about the mod rules on richard simmonses)

And then i read the TakeDown fiasco. 

Damn! What a sad day for all of us if that happens. 

Thankfully,  reading the spoilers and revelations here from our heroes @Leo456 and @alvinboi brought back the smiles. 

Also. Did you guys notice more and more lurkers are coming out to engage in the discussion.. Hehe it really is starting to look like a SUPPORT GROUP for ADDICTS here. Hello from me. :)

Request: In light if the recent developments , To those who have downloaded HD copies of the episodes, preferably the ones with English subtitles on it. Pls Hold on to that in case takedowns happen. And hopefully be ready to share them. Thankyou. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Yeah, I agree with this!

Sure, the deepest, primal, part of me will always yearn for MOAR HaiYin smut but I think scenes which build on their emotions, relationship and attachment are the most important for this series. If there is smut, it is better to build the story, not smut just for smut.

That is why I am not (too) upset with the "mutual jerk off scene" being cut but rather upset with the "dialogue before moon cake scene" being skipped.

Which dialogue before mooncake scene? The one where GH wanted BLY to let him have a hug? Or maybe the one after they had mooncake and BLY asked GH if GH knew why he scolded him?

Come to think of it, the scenes before/ after the smuts so far have important dialogues.

Spoiler

Firstly, GH confessed to BLY when he kidnapped BLY in Episode 11. Even the forced-kiss isn't smut-for-smut. It showed the strong possessive personality of GH and thus his addiction towards BLY. Also, GH told BLY that he will show him his love until he gets moved by his actions.

Secondly, it is the so-called "tissue incident" in Episode 12. After they did their things, GH told BLY that he would take care of BLY and compensate him all the love that he lacked in the past. Edit: GH assured BLY that as if they were already a couple instead of saying things like "Wow, you did great, bro." Perhaps GH felt that he had taken advantage of BLY in a way, since he started the whole thing? Anyway, from the bottom of my heart, that's really sweet of GH. ^^

These two lines were appeared again (in the novel, but not in the series: refer to novel comparisons for Episode 12) when BLY thought of those words seriously and no longer felt the need to resist GH's intentions/ feelings.

Omg. Now, I'm hating the series for not showing that BLY's thought in the series.

Edit: Since those dialogues were before/after smuts, I guess the smut could probably be replaced with something else to achieve the same effect. But it's hard to find something similar to beat what the smut has achieved in emotionally affecting both GH & BLY.

Edit: Omg I've just realised that to me, what GH & BLY did appears as smuts but to them, they are by-products of GH & BLY's personality, state of relationship and circumstance! 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Which dialogue before mooncake scene? The one where GH wanted BLY to let him have a hug? Or maybe the one after they had mooncake and BLY asked GH if GH knew why he scolded him?

Both! I remembered those dialogues happened before they ate the moon cake. Both are soooo important imho, highlighting how BLY cared on GH's well being and that GH found solace on BLY. Moments like this show the deeper, gentler connections between those two (which, without the sexual passion, can happen to any bromance couple!).

11 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Come to think of it, the scenes before/ after the smuts so far have important dialogues.

Hide contents

Firstly, GH confessed to BLY when he kidnapped BLY in Episode 11. Even the forced-kiss isn't smut-for-smut. It showed the strong possessive personality of GH and thus his addiction towards BLY. Also, GH told BLY that he will show him his love until he gets moved by his actions.

Secondly, it is the so-called "tissue incident" in Episode 12. After they did their things, GH told BLY that he would take care of BLY and compensate him all the love that he lacked in the past. Edit: GH assured BLY that as if they were already a couple instead of saying things like "Wow, you did great, bro." Perhaps GH felt that he had taken advantage of BLY in a way, since he started the whole thing? Anyway, from the bottom of my heart, that's really sweet of GH. ^^

These two lines were appeared again (in the novel, but not in the series: refer to novel comparisons for Episode 12) when BLY thought of those words seriously and no longer felt the need to resist GH's intentions/ feelings.

Omg. Now, I'm hating the series for not showing that BLY's thought in the series.

Edit: Since those dialogues were before/after smuts, I guess the smut could be replaced with something else to achieve the same effect.

I think the two smut scenes are well placed; they signified a (physical) development in the boys' relations to each other. From what I have read in this forum and elsewhere, the smut scenes are always well-placed. It is just that I don't need the details of all; one or two is enough (well, more is better according to my dark side, but let us ignore its screams for now :P ).

• Like 2

Hi @alvinboi as ive said before you've done awesome job and great service to all of us. Thank you.  Just wondering..

Will you compile all these revelations and novel comparisons after the season 1. Coz im thinking that would be an awesome way to quench our thirst until season 2.

I mean, @skeletonworks has done a great job in moderating this thread and updating the links on the first page. Again thank you!

But I guess what im saying is do u have a book or record of all of your work coz to have a copy of that would be great especially for us nonChinese who havent read the novel.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, guhai said:

I did a light brainstorm but after I started writing, it was hard to stop, haha. It's a fun concept. Thanks for the idea!

I've started a new story called How He Became 'Zhouzhou' which is based on how I imagine their thoughts ran upon meeting each other, leading up to the car scene adlib kiss, during the kiss, and the aftermath: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1092588

OMG, your fanfic is so... fantastic! Simple, short, yet meaningful.

MOAR, please! 

• Like 3

So I came across these videos. They are the fan meeting on the 20th. There is no subbed yet.

Credit to Toru Muto from YouTube:

• Like 4

omg i woke up to this news =( 

Fingerscrossed they dont ban this series. Literally too ADDICTED to the two guys :wub:

• Like 3

Hey folks, I can lurk no further.

It just upsets me so much that this incredible team of writers/actors/stylists/producers are facing imminent possibility of having their work completely eradicated. 

If there's anything in this community that we can do to pull together in terms of resources, I would definitely love to contribute.

This is actually my first chinese drama that I actually love watching - you can see alot of thought put into the screen writing and plot.

btw noobie question, what is a "smut"?

- B

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Leo456 said:

*****Restricted age 18+ only*****

Hide contents

Although GH is angry now, his angry is dissolved when he sees LY’s red face, red ears and read eyes. Then, he takes LY’s face come to kiss instead of fighting. LY praises that GH is very strong because GH just get powerful kicked at his ball by LY and he has not fallen on the floor. GH says it is really hurt and it is numb now. GH asks LY to give massage at his ball. Then, they have one more fight. LY asks who start the war first. GH can’t win in debating so he rushes at LY. GH molests and takes LY’s cloth off. GH locks LY’s legs with his legs and pick LY’s P into his mouth (oral job).

LY has been impassioned by GH till LY groans out.  GH keeps tight-lipped and increase speed of his oral job until LY cannot endure it and cum at GH’s cheek. Now LY is embarrassed when GH keeps looking at him and smiles contentedly. LY throws the pillow to GH for stop his eye sight on LY. Then, LY goes to take a napkin and wipe his cum out of GH’s face. After turn off the light, LY asks GH how he gets the scar at his abdomen. GH tells that: when he was young, he had a fight with GY and got knifed by GY. GH says GY has been guilty until now so that’s why he yields GH to be extorted for money.

*****Restricted age 18+ only*****

Hide contents

In late night, GH wakes up and sees LY is tightly sleeping beside him.  GH thought this is a really good night so he won’t let it go without doing anything. GH now thinks to molest LY while LY is sleeping. GH turns LY to face him and molest LY by kissing every part of LY. GH does a lot of thing until LY wakes up and GH doesn’t let LY sleep all night. At the time of the sun is almost rises, LY is regretted that he says GY was more handsome than GH because LY had been taken advantage by GH all night. LY thinks he should not play with such a jealous person like GH. Last late night, GH impassioned LY until LY was almost cum but GH didn’t let LY cum easy. At the moment, GH asked LY that who more handsome, GH or GY? If LY didn’t answer or answer GY, GH would torture LY by doing hand job till almost cum but pressed to hold it. GH did it again and again until LY said GH was more handsome. After that, GH & LY had love scene and cum together 3 times.

That is hella hot ohoho~ @Leo456 Please keep doing what you're doing lol  I love you~

• Like 3

My heart just exploded in feels watching this lol

Them singing the full version (I think? lol) of Walk Slowly at a fanmeet

• Like 5

lovely things has posted this on youtube :

Aaaaw... isn't he a cutie pie? He's just so cute!! :blush: Please tell me I'm not the only one who replay this video a few times just to admire him.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, liesl said:

Is the investor's channel not considered official though? I mean, they're the one who first posted the uncut version of episode 11, right? Doesn't that mean that they're pretty much as official as it gets? Correct me if I'm wrong.

They probably start translating the series from episode 12 and then go way back to the first episode. ^^

Oh, I'm not saying its not official. I'm just saying its not the OFFICIAL OFFICIAL one...does that make sense? Like the actual youtube page. I hope I'm making sense T.T

Like, if the official official channel has subs, that would be great!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, guhai said:

Who can ever say no to the smuts? :phew:

The chinese government apparently... *coughs* *coughs*

• Like 3

How can i post a post a picture here? I have a great news for everyone although im not sure if its official. Theres a good source in IG uploaded a picture 11mins ago and he said thats its a conversation between the producer and the director.. saying that there will be season 2 and she wont change the actors untill she die... gosh i have the pic here but i dont know how to post a picture ..am sorry..anyway if this is true its a good sign for us...

Edited by niyomayap
  • Like 2

The pics, when they sang the full version of ending song, taken from Toru Muto's video (the song starts at 56:40, iirc):

image.jpg1_zpsq3qxilf4.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsx6cbcgba.jpg

image.jpg4_zpslhc7noh2.jpg

Zhouzhou's expression is so priceless! I LOVE how his eyes lit up when (unexpectedly) Johnny reached out and held his hand.

Aaaah... Be still, my heart!

*wipe nosebleed*

• Like 8

Please enlighten me, I just started this series yesterday and I am now caught up, and then I saw on YT there are some scenes not on the episodes I watched, are those scenes out yet? Like I didnt see the car scene and it seems like when Johnny pushed the other guy to the bed and then it just transitioned to just them layin on the bed (ep 12) obviousoly something was cut. So yeah Im just asking are they ever gonna be out or are they out?

sorry i dont wanna read 50+ pages

also I just read about the ban thing i hope its not trueeee

Edited by Francis Loyola
  • Like 1

I dont think they shoot smut in series...Its only in novel...But i dont mind them if they are in series...Till ep 10 there are no kiss scenes..still i became obsessed with this series...They are so  cute when bicker.....

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Francis Loyola said:

Please enlighten me, I just started this series yesterday and I am now caught up, and then I saw on YT there are some scenes not on the episodes I watched, are those scenes out yet? Like I didnt see the car scene and it seems like when Johnny pushed the other guy to the bed and then it just transitioned to just them layin on the bed (ep 12) obviousoly something was cut. So yeah Im just asking are they ever gonna be out or are they out?

sorry i dont wanna read 50+ pages

also I just read about the ban thing i hope its not trueeee

A lot of physical romance was cut when aired simply due to censoring hence why the first season of Addicted was scheduled for 18 episodes but due to editing out a lot of parts, it dropped to 15. The car scene is in the future episodes I believe, but it might not be aired due to censorship once again. As for coming out of the closet, the novel goes into greater detail but I'll just wrap it in spoilers. 

Spoiler

Apparently they'll come out eventually to both father's, GH's father strongly opposes it while LY's dad opposes it but not as strongly as GH's. GH also comes out to his cousin in the novel, though that was probably cut from the plot of the drama. A lot of small details get cut.

While it's not a ban it is under inspection, most likely halting the series from airing new episodes until the inspection is cleared. If the inspection is not cleared the series will be permanently banned, or the inspection might go on for ages, even years at times. So there's not much good news here. ):

Hope that helps!

• Like 3