I think There are only 2 cuts in total 3 ep(ep 15)...The ending was too much to handle for season2...But still i dont want melodramatic series where i cry buckets of water....Some one translate the 3 epsds..or atleast ep 15...Im still confused of BLY taking first step towards GH...Is that same in novel...??? 

Since it banned already they should have released uncut version too...Bcz after releasing it will spread through many sites and even they removed it officially ..the people downloaded will reupload..if uploaded people doesnt belong to china does govt really take action against series.. i did  download the series till ep 11(i download every series i liked..i have 1TB of dramas)..Even if they takedown all i can watch right....

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

China Huace Film's channel in youtube is releasing all three eps.

if china haul film's channel is releasing it, does it mean anything regarding the ban? i don't want to give meaning or interpretation to this that much to keep my hopes up... but dang!  i dunno... whatcha guys think? any update from CJD?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kmontsy said:

I am just trying to hold onto this thought " season 2 hasn't started yet, and season 1 has to end at the ep 15, and  for sure CJD and her team would do something to push the season 2, the actors and her novel itself are gaining popularity and im sure CJD couldn't also afford to lose their momentum, her novel is now known not only to the yaio community but to those who believe that Love knows no gender thing, and shes also aware that ADDICTED is her most popular project so far, so she may consider the idea of some Fans may lost their interest and she would do something concrete about this matter... 

damn! im still having the sane to think up straight and less worry.. (but is still worry haha)

but surprisingly, the supposedly 3 more episodes should be telecasted in about 9 days, but they just released them all at once, its confusing... they were too generous if its like a gift for the fans... but we have to accept the fact that there will be no more Addicted to look forward to everyday, we just have to re-watch all the entire episodes... until season 2 comes in... i dont know when.. but im willing to wait...even if it takes forever hahaah

same here!!! willing to wait.... and willing to make a re run on my phone and laptop weekly from ep 1 to 15 while waiting... and also reading this thread to keep me updated and sane...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fritzgerald said:

if china haul film's channel is releasing it, does it mean anything regarding the ban? i don't want to give meaning or interpretation to this that much to keep my hopes up... but dang!  i dunno... whatcha guys think? any update from CJD?

Yeah I'm wondering about that, too. Now I know it's the investor... so maybe some hope ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fritzgerald said:

2 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Yeah I'm wondering about that, too. Now I know it's the investor... so maybe some hope ?

Yeah, I think this was no leak but deliberate efforts by the team (writer/producers/sponsors?) to spread the eps before something else happens. Maybe the ban will be enforced tomorrow? I don't know.

However, I do hope that this means the involved parties are still interested in doing whatever they can to produce DVDs and season 2.

• Like 4

This drama realllyyyy giving us drama in literally meaning :)

I can feel panic, sad, angry and all those emotions. I hope there is good news in the future. If I can compare this is the best bl webseries based on acting and the actor appearance *ehemmm good looking. 

So, back to the HaiYin. They are officially couple but LY still acting like tsundere, LOL, it's kind of push and pull relationship. At least he can smile and act worry toward GH. Why suddenly GY appear? Anyone knows? Is it because GH's dad remarried so he becomes worried to GH or maybe he comes back from abroad? It's kind of weird when suddenly third party appear for the sake of to become third party. Like when Su Hai appear it's still understandable. Maybe @alvinboi or @Leo456 you know this?

• Like 4

I really think they are too desperate about the situation of series...I just saw international time and the time in china is still 9.51PM,tuesday...Its not even wednesday 0.00hr...Early release...that too all 3 eps once...If as a fan im feeling this bad..i really feel sorry for addicted series team...

• Like 2

Episode 13 is a really good one. I love it a lot!

Spoiler

The episode started with the mahjong session, where GH teased BLY again as they counted their earnings.

Then, it was GH's jealousy towards BLY's close buddy, Yang Meng. Again, GH played a trick on BLY, in particular he used 苦肉计 Ku Rou Ji, that is the plan of inflicting pain on oneself to gain sympathy from others. And he sneakily used it on BLY's dad! In the end, BLY has to beg him to go in! Gosh. He is so sneaky! LOL. :D

Next, GH kissing BLY's bruised ankle was really sweet. And, GH told BLY that his jealousy issue was due to his insecurity. It's good that they talked about it instead of GH causing more unnecessary troubles. This is really mature of him and shows how far their relationship has come. Then, GH actually managed to force BLY to admit his feelings towards GH! I was so happy for GH! :D

And lastly, BLY's chat with his dad, Bai Han Qi (BHQ), and the wedding that (weirdly) followed right after:

It touched me a lot to hear their conversation. BLY wanted the best for his dad and asked him to get married. BHQ can't bear to part some of his love for BLY to someone else and said that BLY will always be the one that he loves the most. Watching this in the midst of the ongoing media-shutdown makes me think that the regulators should judge a series as a whole, and not solely on the homosexual content. As much as this series has that, it also consists of other valuable traits like camaraderie (e,g, GH helping Aunty Zou with her stall, BLY giving GH a place to stay when he needed one), kinship (e.g. the ongoing conflict between the sons and their mum/ dad, the wedding of BHQ & Aunty Zou). It's just not fair to ban a series like this. Sigh...:tears:

Back to the wedding, BLY was totally drunk, but the happiness inside him shone through so brightly. BLY's performance was really good. His expression totally brought out the feeling of a son who couldn't be happier to see his dad getting married again and finding a renewed happiness in marriage. :tears::tears::tears:

By the way, I'm pretty sure quite a bit of content from the novel was skipped, since, after BHQ's wedding, the next incident should be BLY's ex-girlfriend, Shi Hui's return from abroad.

I hope Eng Subbed Episode 13 comes out fast!!!

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

China Huace Film's channel in youtube is releasing all three eps.

Thanks for sharing this info! This is definitely a smart move. The investor won't want to wait till the regulators stop them from uploading more episodes onto any platforms, and waste the resources that were already spent on them.

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Does taiwan ,hongkong,china people speak same language(chinese)....?? I don't know much about them but what about their country languages??? 

Nope, if I'm not mistaken my friend said they speak with different dialect. People in Hongkong speak Canton and it's different from Mandarin.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, mym999 said:

I think There are only 2 cuts in total 3 ep(ep 15)...The ending was too much to handle for season2...But still i dont want melodramatic series where i cry buckets of water....Some one translate the 3 epsds..or atleast ep 15...Im still confused of BLY taking first step towards GH...Is that same in novel...??? 

Since it banned already they should have released uncut version too...Bcz after releasing it will spread through many sites and even they removed it officially ..the people downloaded will reupload..if uploaded people doesnt belong to china does govt really take action against series.. i did  download the series till ep 11(i download every series i liked..i have 1TB of dramas)..Even if they takedown all i can watch right....

They should keep some scene cut to give fan an incentive to buy the DvD ;)

Lou Yin is taking the initiative because he can no longer resist Gu Hai's charm (not like he has ever been able to :P). Plus, he thinks that GH is drunk/sleeping so he can sneak out of the Tsundere curtain to do some lewd acts(aka his pride doesn't force him to do some resist, tsundere act). One might say Lou Yin is taking advantage of the sleeping Gu Hai. Little did he know :P

Yep Season 2 is gonna be heart-breaking to me too. I am not a fan of SH and GY. They deserve each other. I wish they would pair up and go abroad to mind their own business......But no, they have to ruin things first....

• Like 2

After hearing the bad news, here’s something to cheer everyone up. It’s WeiZhou & Johnny singing the FULL VERSION of Addicted web series’ ending theme. 

I first saw it on Lovely Things YouTube channel. I did my own translations, taking reference to mostly her Chinese subs (Thank you!). I’m not sure if WeiZhou made some mistakes or if the song is written with A/B versions of the same verse. Anyway, take these unofficial lyrics with a pinch of salt. Enjoy~

Note that the song sequence in the video is as follows: 1A 2A 3 4 | 1B 2B 3 4

Meaning-wise, I think the sequence of 1B 2B 3 4 (x2) makes more sense.

慢慢走 [ 完整版/ 非官方歌词 ]

Walk slowly [ Full version/ Unofficial lyrics ]

Edit on 29th Feb 2016:

Here's the full radio version of this song (lyrics included in description). Enjoy~

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Note that the song sequence in the video is as follows: 1A 2A 3 4 | 1B 2B 3 4

Meaning-wise, I think the sequence of 1B 2B 3 4 (x2) makes more sense.

I think he repeat the verse so that Johnny will have time to join in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Let's update:

The investor uploaded 3 episodes 13 14 15

you can check

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAMrnDQlsPnrScHun5PgrXw

Thanks, i'll watch these after i'm finished watching their fan meeting.

P.S.: i look like an idiot watching them cos i can't understand them, but why i'm hooked at them? :wub:

P.P.S: are you a Filipino too? (sorry for asking)

• Like 2