34 minutes ago, htuvecila said:
  Hide contents

"XWZ plagiarism" is still trending #43 atm. Its been trending for more than a day already. If the conspiracy holds, whoever after ZZ is surely powerful. If he accepted the offer I think he would be in a very good position now lolol. jk.

Spoiler

Yesterday, it was at #19, right? I hope this means that the rumour has died down.

Yeah, to incite this relentless attacks, that person must be powerful. I respect ZZ more because of this. It takes a lot of guts to reject an "offer" that can help your dreams and even more guts when knowing rejecting would lead to such trouble like these.

BTW, I was wondering, does JY also receive these kinds of "offers"? Surely he does :D How does he manage to dodge "offers" like this?

34 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

That's all for now, cheers up and keep streaming :D

Yes! I will! Stronger presence in the chart will be the most effective way to prove that the rumour is not working!

• Like 10

5 hours ago, alvinboi said:

The wording is more of a recount of someone who has heard something, instead of a government official. Well, it could be anyone actually. So, yea, unless the original post (weibo?) is from a credible insider, I think this news can be ignored for now.

That's probably it. In that case it's pure hear say and can be thrown in the garbage until something "official" turns up.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, fingersandpaws said:

MQQ fans, I need your views on something!

I just finished translating a chapter of BLY meeting and drinking with "the couple"

For the next part...... would y’all want me to translate the chapters in full or just summarise them?

Reveal hidden contents

The next part of MQQ’s story is about BLY “snatching YM’s boyfriend” whereby he stayed over at YQ’s place and also visited YQ’s home in Tianjin. I’m contemplating whether to translate these 3 chapters or just summarise them. Please note that there’s no YM in these chapters.

Oh please translate them! I love reading YQ-YM and after all parts are completed, maybe you can merge your translation with estreline's? That would make all translators' works lighter and we get the complete novel faster!

thank you for translating them, I really appreciate it.

@thoronCheers, mate! Your posts never fail to hurt my stomach :lol:

• Like 20

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

I always forget how handsome JY is....

and then I see photos like this:

I guess I prefer more natural looking JY?

Mmm, yes, he's looks wonderfully beautiful in this photo. I most definitely prefer a natural look. 

Again, this is absolutely one reason why I love Addicted, since both JY & ZZ look like normal - but very good looking - guys. I can't stand that polished look, with make-up, too-styled hair etc. Everyone just looks stiff and absurd.

Watching Addicted, it feels like watching two guys you might know. 

JY was always good-looking, even though he looks quite different when he was more built. He looks more fey when he's slender, like now. ZZ, though, looks so different from when he was BLY. It's really quite fascinating. He's gotten so amazingly pretty. He needed some styling to bring out the very best in him (not that he isn't lovely as BLY, he's just MORE lovely now). ZZ actually looks younger than he did as BLY, I think. It's weird. Weird but good. :)

• Like 19

13 hours ago, liesl said:

Blooper blooper blooper~ let's release a blooper to ease the stressed atmosphere. I don't know since when I've started to share bloopers as a way to ease the atmosphere... :blink:

Anyway, some of you might feel stressed right now after reading couple posts before so let's relieve your stress by reading some bloopers and fun/weird facts in the world of ShangYin that I've posted before :

1. The hidden easter egg on BLY's shirt : Link
  2. The questionable skirt from the english teacher in class 27 : Link
  3. The weird utensil to eat pasta : Link
  4. The mysterious ham : Link
  5. The possessed doll and the creepy clock : Link
  6. The weird toilet sign at school : Link
  7. The amazing amount of beers ordered : Link
  8. The apple math test : Link
  9. The over-jealous Gu Hai : Link
  10. The mysterious clocks : Link
  11. The appearing and disappearing clothes : Link

Hi @liesl how about that limited edition watch that gave Gu Hai away for being a rich kid pretending to be poor. I just re-watched ep. 7 and BLY said one of the thing that made him notice that GH is rich is because when he moved seat behind him, he was wearing a limited edition watch. Then I go back to ep. 2 to check if that's true, I saw GH wearing a watch when he sat in the corner, and when he moved seat, his watch was never shown (I saw a glimpse of it tucked under his jacket) but I never get to see what kind of limited edition watch that is. Do you have any idea? If that's true, our Yin Zhi surely have a hawk eye and an eye for expensive watch to know that it's a limited edition. I have noticed that watch again in later eps.

Oh, can someone point out any gifs of the basketball flirt of the two, I love their facial expression when they flirt with each other. 

thank youuu

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Tin Le said:

This is the legendary HaiLuoyin. Everyone, get addicted!!!

Is this how JY-ZZ's son supposed to look like!? I want one as my son-in-law! :w00t:

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

Mmm, yes, he's looks wonderfully beautiful in this photo. I most definitely prefer a natural look. 

Again, this is absolutely one reason why I love Addicted, since both JY & ZZ look like normal - but very good looking - guys. I can't stand that polished look, with make-up, too-styled hair etc. Everyone just looks stiff and absurd.

Watching Addicted, it feels like watching two guys you might know.

I heartily agree with you! Hoping JY-ZZ could maintain their natural look. They are hotter this way! 

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh please translate them! I love reading YQ-YM and after all parts are completed, maybe you can merge your translation with estreline's? That would make all translators' works lighter and we get the complete novel faster!

thank you for translating them, I really appreciate it.

@thoronCheers, mate! Your posts never fail to hurt my stomach :lol:

Please translation it in full is to make understand relationship between YQ & YM

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny...

Hide contents

Credit:  昊闫

86632d42jw1f2kwoomhhmj20h20kjgp6.jpg

OMG, he is so beautiful. 

I really like his feature, very distinct feature. 

I just hope you don't lose more weight, it doesn't look so healthy losing so much weight in such a short period. And I know perhaps the hectic schedule contributes to that. Stay healthy baby whale.

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, Saga Kimura said:

ZZ with Qiu XinYi (SNH48 Member) together in cafe :bawling:

what are they doing? dating? or had a project together?
For as I know that in 48 group rules include SNH48 all member not allowed to have a boyfriend :confounded:

Looked like they're discussing something? ZZ will be filming a movie this month, probably the girl is in the same movie?

• Like 5

6 hours ago, ximichem said:

Another beautiful FMV from 坑妹儿的鱼粥 more than 8min guys! 8min! TTvTT maybe it's not as good as other FMV, like FMV Until You or C.O.S.M.O.S, but it's the fan love to our boys, and the message is so touching (I can't understand all, sadly)

idk why I think of you @gashupingo when it comes to FMV but again, the BGM sounds so familiar, my dear gold fish memory, could you gimme the name of the BGM please? Many thanks in advance.

YouTuber 你丫上癮了 love just uploads some other FMVs as well, if you are looking for inspiration or motivation with the compilation of our boys and Chinese music. I really hope for lyrics/pinyin/kara of these FMVs tho, it helps with purpose of learning Chinese and being more engaged with the songs as well as the MV

The song is "If" from SHIN (Band). Sorry, I didn't find Eng lyrics.
http://www.liriklagumandarin.com/2008/01/shin-jia-ru.html

Remember the song JY and ZZ sang at Karaoke? "Li Ge" is by this band also.

I like his adaptation of "One Night in Beijing"  seems to fits JY now that he's at Beijing haha. :P But he's not there for one night right?
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/one-night-beijing-one-night-beijing.html-0#songtranslation

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Saga Kimura said:

ZZ with Qiu XinYi (SNH48 Member) together in cafe :bawling:

what are they doing? dating? or had a project together?
For as I know that in 48 group rules include SNH48 all member not allowed to have a boyfriend :confounded:

I read it's a coincidence they met and they went to eat together, there was another guy in front of them(ZZ's friend?). There was a fan who met ZZ coincidentally at the elevator and she was in heaven lol.

• Like 9