54 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

No one seems to know why he's in Beijing so don't worry you know I am on the same team delulu!! I bet he went right to ZZ's house upon touchdown in Beijing ;)

Just a thought....with the Fan Meet in Thailand coming up on April 17, do you think that JY, ZZ as well as CW and FS will be meeting up with each other to rehearse songs, skits, practise dance steps, etc?

I'm keeping fingers crossed that they will give fans a teaser or a glimpse of their rehearsal sessions like what some of the Lovesick cast did prior to their Meet and Greet on Dec 12, last year.

• Like 13

Johnny's recent played song list shown on <Fashion Ifeng>. Images under spoiler cut.

80e3e3d0jw1f2kq5wp66sj21kw1kwgy0.jpg

80e3e3d0jw1f2kq5ydkvjj21kw1kwh0s.jpg

80e3e3d0jw1f2kqcuxdb8j21kw1kwwrk.jpg

Johnny listens to Troye Sivan too :) and btw I see the song Pulsefire Ezreal by Rameses b in his songlist. Pulsefire Ezreal is from League of Legends, and Rameses b made the song <Pulsefire Ezreal> as an official theme tune for League of Legends champion. Wasnt Johnny confused when Zhouzhou was talking about League of Legends in Mens' Uno interview? Or he just didn't know much about the players?

• Like 21

1 minute ago, ryokise said:

Johnny's recent played song list shown on <Fashion Ifeng>. Images under spoiler cut.

Johnny listens to Troye Sivan too :) and btw I see the song Pulsefire Ezreal by Rameses b in his songlist. Pulsefire Ezreal is from League of Legends, and Rameses b made the song <Pulsefire Ezreal> as an official theme tune for League of Legends champion. Wasnt Johnny confused when Zhouzhou was talking about League of Legends in Mens' Uno interview? 

... or he start to listening to them to make connection wtih ZZ'S hobby #delulumodeon :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

Jingyu seems to be there for work on the front but who knows what happens after. ZZ seems to be MIA at the moment, the stress and accusations thrown at him were harsh so he probably needs some time to recollect himself.

• Like 19

28 minutes ago, ariafoxx said:

or he start to listening to them to make connection wtih ZZ'S hobby #delulumodeon

Exactly! Since Zhouzhou is MIA now, maybe Johnny meet with him secretly bwahaha my delulu mode always on:phew:. I should just check out all the weibo acc links provided by @ximichem to satisfy my mind while waiting for zhouzhou new pic.

this fan art so kawaiii!

• Like 21

49 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

Jingyu seems to be there for work on the front but who knows what happens after. ZZ seems to be MIA at the moment, the stress and accusations thrown at him were harsh so he probably needs some time to recollect himself.

Perhaps he is just taping Run For Time Season 2 and finalising the line up for his debut album =) That keeps him busy as of the moment

A sample of how the hit Chinese reality show of Hunan TV works

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I always forget how handsome JY is....

and then I see photos like this:

I guess I prefer more natural looking JY?

That gif of him loosening this tie on bed sends me to my delulu land, imagining ZZ in front of him smiling naughtily :D 

With regards on cutting scenes on Happy Camp rumour, so still no official news at all?

As usual, all are rumors. Then boom! we are dead by its showing.

We shall know a few days from now. By that time I shall be preparing for a mass murder. YOU and I should be prepared. :w00t:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

So, is there any official news be that from CJD, JY, ZZ, Hunan TV about the cut on Happy Camp and RFT2?

Also, have the rumour about IRYE died down? 

Spoiler

"XWZ plagiarism" is still trending #43 atm. Its been trending for more than a day already. If the conspiracy holds, whoever after ZZ is surely powerful. If he accepted the offer I think he would be in a very good position now lolol. jk.

No official news from any party listed above.

Members of PROME (ZZ's ex band) stood up for him. Reading their weibo post, I do feel like they implied there is some uterior motive trying to drag ZZ down bts.

Some ZZ's fans share a post from a lawyer (this person has lawyer license if I'm not wrong) who happens to be ZZ's fan. I haven't really confirmed this btw so take it with a grain of salt. According to this person, there won't be enough evidence to charge ZZ in the court in law perspective. He/ she does give arguements to protect his/ her stance in that post as well.

That's all for now, cheers up and keep streaming :D

• Like 19

I made decision not to share links to my fanfic but I guess since there is no official news and all, I will start sharing links again. So, please enjoy a new chapter of The Colour of Life!

The Rainbow in You

https://www.wattpad.com/239562861-the-colours-of-life-the-rainbow-in-you

While refreshing myself, I could not help from thinking about Jingyu. He looked exuberant last night. When he told me about his jiu jitsu belt, when he donned that uniform, he reminded me of Huang Jingyu of four months ago. Huang Jingyu who had not been touched by the creases of stress and weariness of fame. His eyes sparkled with childish glee. His smile shone brighter than the sun. His expression was like an open book, changed animatedly with his words to show his true heart. 

Huang Jingyu who had made me fell in love and trapped me in his love.

It is not that I do not love the current Jingyu, no. It's just seeing him in his great mood last night evoked memories of how he used to be. Of how I used to be. Of how we used to be. Of times when we could be just two love sick young men, constantly messing around with each other. Of exchanged glances and not so secret smiles. Of how we even flirted in public and no one would bat an eyelash.

I missed those moments.

• Like 16

I added a short chapter to The story of Meng Qi Qi! Read it here http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/15

YQ and YM were labelled as a "couple" after the sports competition. GH went overseas to help GY so BLY was free to do whatever he wants. He met "the couple"......

Spoiler

The class ended in the evening and BLY had wanted to go home, when he coincidentally met YQ and YQ at the school gates.

“Why have you come out?” BLY asked YQ.

YQ spoke as he walked, “It’s very inconvenient living in the school dormitory and I have decided to move out.”

BLY looked at the pair walking beside him, one was tall and one was short, one was 冷酷 (cold and cool) and one was 俊美 (handsome and pretty), they looked pretty compatible standing together. Of course his opinions were influenced by the gossips he had heard and the edited pictures he had seen. Although he knew it wasn’t true, seeing the two walking together, he couldn’t help teasing them.

“You aren’t moving to his house are you? BLY pointed at YM.

YQ was stunned momentarily and replied cheerfully, “Yes, we’re officially living together.”

BLY smiled at YQ with no deep meaning.

YM saw BLY’s smile and was puzzled.

“Yinzi, why aren’t you sensitive about this topic?”

“Sensitive?” BLY looked lost.

“Since this rumour had started, I don’t know how many guys had rolled their eyes at me, they would shout pervert if I touched them. Not only did you not avoid the topic, you could still joke about it; you’re really big-hearted!”

BLY lightly coughed, looking serious and said, “Maybe I’m more open-minded.”

The corner of YQ’s mouth twitched, “Where’s GH?”

“He went overseas.”

“He went overseas?” YM was surprised, “There’s a few from our class who had gone overseas as well, what’s with the hurry recently in leaving the country?”

BLY said plainly, “He will come back again.”

BLY met "the couple" again and treated them to food and beer.

Spoiler

After school, BLY patted YQ’s shoulders.

“Let’s go together.”

YQ was surprised for a moment before replying, “OK”

The two walked to the school gates, BLY stopped while YQ kept walking on.

“Aren’t you going to wait for YM?” BLY asked.

YQ said sarcastically, “Do you resent that our “popularity” wasn’t high enough?”

“When I met you at the school gates last time, weren’t you with YM?”

“Our meeting was coincidental.”

YQ had just finished his sentence when YM shouted, “Yinzi!”

BLY looked at YQ with unknown intentions, “It’s really coincidental enough.”

YQ was speechless; they’ve only two coincidental meetings altogether and they happened to be seen by BLY.

YM, you really know how to pick the right timing!

While walking on the road home, the three had many topics to chat about and the range was very broad.

Originally BLY didn’t like to talk much but recently he had felt very empty; he would add a few sentences when the conversation falls short and ended up talking non-stop. Passing by a small food street, BLY suggested. “Let’s not go home for dinner today. Let’s find someplace to eat, I’ll treat.”

YM and YQ looked at each other and smiled, why missed out on such a good bargain?

The three entered a restaurant. They ordered many dishes and opened many bottles of beer, eating and drinking till it was past nine already.

YQ looked at the time, they should scram.

BLY looked dazedly at an empty beer bottle, don’t know what he was thinking about, while YM laid across the table already asleep.

YQ patted YM twice but he didn’t respond.

BLY said, “Why don’t we hail a cab and send him home.”

“Won’t his father beat him if he sees him like this?” YQ looked worriedly.

BLY told YQ affirmatively, “Don’t worry, his dad would be happy and proud to see him like this, just send him home.”

YQ heeded BLY’s advice, went out to hail a cab, stuffed YM inside it, got into the cab himself and beckoned BLY, “Come in.”

BLY shook his head, “I’m walking home.”

“Why are you walking when there's a car?” YQ was puzzled, “Isn’t your house an alley away from YM’s?”

BLY didn’t respond to YQ and continued walking towards the east.

YQ hesitated for a while inside the car. He took out some loose change, handed it to the driver, told the driver YM’s specific address and commanded that he must make sure YM arrives home. Then he got out of the car and chased after BLY.

• Like 13

MQQ fans, I need your views on something!

I just finished translating a chapter of BLY meeting and drinking with "the couple"

5 minutes ago, fingersandpaws said:

I added a short chapter to The story of Meng Qi Qi! Read it here http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/15

YQ and YM were labelled as a "couple" after the sports competition. GH went overseas to help GY so BLY was free to do whatever he wants. He met "the couple"......

Reveal hidden contents

The class ended in the evening and BLY had wanted to go home, when he coincidentally met YQ and YQ at the school gates.

“Why have you come out?” BLY asked YQ.

YQ spoke as he walked, “It’s very inconvenient living in the school dormitory and I have decided to move out.”

BLY looked at the pair walking beside him, one was tall and one was short, one was 冷酷 (cold and cool) and one was 俊美 (handsome and pretty), they looked pretty compatible standing together. Of course his opinions were influenced by the gossips he had heard and the edited pictures he had seen. Although he knew it wasn’t true, seeing the two walking together, he couldn’t help teasing them.

“You aren’t moving to his house are you? BLY pointed at YM.

YQ was stunned momentarily and replied cheerfully, “Yes, we’re officially living together.”

BLY smiled at YQ with no deep meaning.

YM saw BLY’s smile and was puzzled.

“Yinzi, why aren’t you sensitive about this topic?”

“Sensitive?” BLY looked lost.

“Since this rumour had started, I don’t know how many guys had rolled their eyes at me, they would shout pervert if I touched them. Not only did you not avoid the topic, you could still joke about it; you’re really big-hearted!”

BLY lightly coughed, looking serious and said, “Maybe I’m more open-minded.”

The corner of YQ’s mouth twitched, “Where’s GH?”

“He went overseas.”

“He went overseas?” YM was surprised, “There’s a few from our class who had gone overseas as well, what’s with the hurry recently in leaving the country?”

BLY said plainly, “He will come back again.”

BLY met "the couple" again and treated them to food and beer.

Reveal hidden contents

After school, BLY patted YQ’s shoulders.

“Let’s go together.”

YQ was surprised for a moment before replying, “OK”

The two walked to the school gates, BLY stopped while YQ kept walking on.

“Aren’t you going to wait for YM?” BLY asked.

YQ said sarcastically, “Do you resent that our “popularity” wasn’t high enough?”

“When I met you at the school gates last time, weren’t you with YM?”

“Our meeting was coincidental.”

YQ had just finished his sentence when YM shouted, “Yinzi!”

BLY looked at YQ with unknown intentions, “It’s really coincidental enough.”

YQ was speechless; they’ve only two coincidental meetings altogether and they happened to be seen by BLY.

YM, you really know how to pick the right timing!

While walking on the road home, the three had many topics to chat about and the range was very broad.

Originally BLY didn’t like to talk much but recently he had felt very empty; he would add a few sentences when the conversation falls short and ended up talking non-stop. Passing by a small food street, BLY suggested. “Let’s not go home for dinner today. Let’s find someplace to eat, I’ll treat.”

YM and YQ looked at each other and smiled, why missed out on such a good bargain?

The three entered a restaurant. They ordered many dishes and opened many bottles of beer, eating and drinking till it was past nine already.

YQ looked at the time, they should scram.

BLY looked dazedly at an empty beer bottle, don’t know what he was thinking about, while YM laid across the table already asleep.

YQ patted YM twice but he didn’t respond.

BLY said, “Why don’t we hail a cab and send him home.”

“Won’t his father beat him if he sees him like this?” YQ looked worriedly.

BLY told YQ affirmatively, “Don’t worry, his dad would be happy and proud to see him like this, just send him home.”

YQ heeded BLY’s advice, went out to hail a cab, stuffed YM inside it, got into the cab himself and beckoned BLY, “Come in.”

BLY shook his head, “I’m walking home.”

“Why are you walking when there's a car?” YQ was puzzled, “Isn’t your house an alley away from YM’s?”

BLY didn’t respond to YQ and continued walking towards the east.

YQ hesitated for a while inside the car. He took out some loose change, handed it to the driver, told the driver YM’s specific address and commanded that he must make sure YM arrives home. Then he got out of the car and chased after BLY.

For the next part...... would y’all want me to translate the chapters in full or just summarise them?

Spoiler

The next part of MQQ’s story is about BLY “snatching YM’s boyfriend” whereby he stayed over at YQ’s place and also visited YQ’s home in Tianjin. I’m contemplating whether to translate these 3 chapters or just summarise them. Please note that there’s no YM in these chapters.

• Like 11