3 hours ago, Saga Kimura said:

ZZ with Qiu XinYi (SNH48 Member) together in cafe :bawling:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

what are they doing? dating? or had a project together?
For as I know that in 48 group rules include SNH48 all member not allowed to have a boyfriend :confounded:

It's a good thing. They must appear to be straight men acting gay for now to prevent any more backlash :)

I am still worried about JY... He has not posted on weibo for so long. No candies as expected when his fans hit 2m... Now it is 2.03m already... 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Sorry for sharing this pic again. Love this particular shot a lot. The camera angle, JingYu's thinker look, his legs and his lips... *blush*

(Credit: Phoenix Fashion weibo)

80e3e3d0jw1f2ksnu5wa7j20iz0sg7p3.jpg

yes, and yes, and yes, and yes, and yes, and yes. Now that am re-watching the series for x number of times, I can't believe how vulgar Gu Hai is trying to get inside BLY's pants. Gah, all of those lines he said it with a straight face. Am so embarrassed watching it haaaa!

He really does not know how to sugar coat his words, just his deep hoarse voice sounds romantic, even when he says something so vulgar. #illogical fandom

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, Saga Kimura said:

For as I know that in 48 group rules include SNH48 all member not allowed to have a boyfriend :confounded:

How come they are so good find this kind of pic that block the guy in front haha. The pic I saw got a guy in front, now where do I re-find the pic lol. I saw it yesterday?

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Saga Kimura said:

I read here and at IG, they were acquaintances or friends. I posted the photo on Saturday, so it was old one. The complete photo has a third person sitting with them and the position between ZZ and the girl is farther than the one showed on this photo. They look closer here because of camera angle.

This is the complete photos:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

I always forget how handsome JY is....

and then I see photos like this:

I want to say that as a knitter I'm studying the pattern of his sweater...that's what I want to say...

Yeah...right...:rolleyes:

• Like 7

There are news that ZZ will be doing a live show through Meipai (and 2 other apps but Idk the name) tomorrow but does anyone know how to access the live show? I can't seem to get the link from weibo app, it irks me so much T.T

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, lightyears said:

Fan art time!  | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) for you lovely Addicts

artist: somikse

Hide contents

translation wanted :D

Mu2gf15.jpg

VJOr3z8.jpg

k3CMMKZ.jpg

wow that's beautiful. the loneliness of only gh's clothes lying there ;_; and also the very highly anticipated s2 scene for me 

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I want to say that as a knitter I'm studying the pattern of his sweater...that's what I want to say...

Yeah...right...:rolleyes:

Haha yeah, that's what I thought too the first time, that sweater look great, maybe I should learn to knit them. you are very funny auntie (if I may call you that as I read in previous post)

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, guhai said:

It looks like we're finally back to our normal (delulu) selves! I'll join in on the fun :lol: I've been working on this PWP piece for who-knows-how-long and it's not even halfway done, but here, have a spoiler. Let me just say...I tried really hard to find parts of it that were even 'tame' enough to post on here. I don't even know if this is considered 'tame' enough :vicx:

Excerpt: (AGE-RESTRICTED 18+)
Warnings: r*mming

Reveal hidden contents

Luoyin had a hard time understanding himself and his s*xual…urges. For the past sixteen years of his life, he had only ever been attracted to girls—which meant b**bs and v**ginas and soft. Now…the sight of Guhai’s rock hard abs and c**k made his blood boil with just a glance. Not only that, but he used to think having anything wrapped around his own c**k was the best a man could have, and yet now he preferred…

Guhai spread the pale cheeks, salivating at the (explicit descriptions) that came into view. It was an angry (explicit descriptions) from last night’s activities but still loose.

“D-Don’t look,” Luoyin whined, burrowing his face in the pillow in embarrassment.

“Spread yourself open for me,” Guhai urged, squeezing a warm pink cheek before removing his hands.

Luoyin hesitated, his pride fighting against the command, but he found himself reaching back, grabbing each cheek in a palm and pulling them apart, holding himself open even as the humiliation of doing so threatened to overwhelm him.

“Good boy.”

*blushes*

Edit: Don't think I'll finish this for a while and I'm not so mean as to leave you completely hanging so if you're looking for other things to...quench your thirst curiosity, I would recommend my other rated works 1/ The Missing Car Scene 2/ Chapter 200 Reimagined (Extra-Detailed Version) 3/ On My Mind and 4/ Already Addicted ;) 

Okay time to walk out in a cloud of shame.

It's okay for me, 'tame enough' IMO. But, I want more please, can't wait 'til you're done with it. Okay, I'll be patient, promise. Thank you so much in advance.. :D

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Haha yeah, that's what I thought too the first time, that sweater look great, maybe I should learn to knit them. you are very funny auntie (if I may call you that as I read in previous post)

Go right ahead. I take my role as the "crazy auntie" of this Addicted family here as a matter of pride. :D  (but give @thoron the credit for giving me the title. I'd just be 'that weird old gal from the US' otherwise :phew:)  

• Like 11

4 hours ago, ryokise said:

Johnny's recent played song list shown on <Fashion Ifeng>. Images under spoiler cut.

Hide contents

80e3e3d0jw1f2kq5wp66sj21kw1kwgy0.jpg

Johnny listens to Troye Sivan too :) and btw I see the song Pulsefire Ezreal by Rameses b in his songlist. Pulsefire Ezreal is from League of Legends, and Rameses b made the song <Pulsefire Ezreal> as an official theme tune for League of Legends champion. Wasnt Johnny confused when Zhouzhou was talking about League of Legends in Mens' Uno interview? Or he just didn't know much about the players?

Sorry mods, I quote 1 pic. It seems like JY like electro songs?

The song in the pic that JY's currently playing is a bad word in Chinese. The song if you don't listen to the lyrics sounds like a soothing song but the lyrics is very obscene lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=137QoB4tQfc

Title: Transliteration:"His Mom" aka "Fcuk" 

Mom, I have fallen in love with a girl, but she was moaning at another's bed.
I wish to know, if she is really happy, I go to ask her, but she didn't answer!

Mom, I had a dream, I dreamt I was flying at the red sky!
But Mom, I know I don't have wings, so I died, just like I was born!

The girl that I love deeply!
She ate my eyes bit by bit,
My world, now only the red colour is left!

Mom, I have fallen in love with a girl, I left my youth, in her body!
But I, already forgotten her name, forgotten her looks!

Mom, I had a dream, I dreamt the rainbow, finally appeared in my sky!
But I, already forgotten the colours of the rainbow, what will be the scene at the end of the rainbow! 

The girl that I love deeply!
She ate by eyes bit by bit,
My world, now only the red colour is left!

Showing a 'fcuk off' to ppl viewing his playlist haha. JY's humor anyone?

• Like 10

2 hours ago, charlie10 said:

ZZ, though, looks so different from when he was BLY. It's really quite fascinating. He's gotten so amazingly pretty. He needed some styling to bring out the very best in him (not that he isn't lovely as BLY, he's just MORE lovely now). ZZ actually looks younger than he did as BLY, I think. It's weird. Weird but good. :)

Yes...i found fascinating too... ZZ looks really different on many different settings. BLY style, airport style, various fancams, Happy camp, RFT, mens UNO, rio run,  and many other different interviews setting. Sometime i found myself not sure who i like in the first place (BLY the one i like first) but then now it gets me liking him even more with so many different angles of him. So far the best is his appearance in Happy Camp! Really weird but really good like u said. lol .. anyone can spam us with different style of him?

ZZ also need a team of professional in the entertainment industry to help him and put down plan to make him success in this industry. He has stumbled into a big mistake on the lyric issue. if his team is professional enough should have helped him avoid it or even fix it asap before things get even worst. Another thing is the Walk slowly lyric is also needed appropriate credit to the writer. 

I really like ZZ, hopes he has all the best luck he needed to succeed. All the hardships and challenges should be able to solve if he is strong, do the right things, and hard working. All these will gain him more loyal fans.

• Like 19

Since am in love with Johnny's gorgeous long feet and toes but have not managed to spot it in full glory #sigh

But then found this when I re-watched the infamous eps. 10, I noticed that he also have gorgeous long fingers. With beautiful layout/background as well. 

#wink

Sorry if this is a repost

Spoiler

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-04%20at%2015.43.I can not stop thinking is that what I thought it was? Or is my eyes played me? It was morning time, right? 

I am totally losing it now

• Like 14