17 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Can you enlightened me @sixte on which eps I can gaga-ing his 'feminine' side? I want to go back and drool more. 

Their chemistry is over the top that is for sure. For inspired actors, Jingyu really portray his role very well. I supposed to hate him for his childish, domineering behavior, but I can't, he's like a tiger that roar with empty threats to BLY. 

I will. It is very evident, they are in BLY's single bed and Hai goes like "are-you angry ?" (after Hai admitted his lie about the renting room). You will see a festival of armpit's effect. And at a time the camera shows half of Hai's face from above, and this face is incredibly feminine.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, bidubudu said:

The center portion of the post is the relayed information. It's in quotation marks. It's basically a fan (purportedly) quoting his insider source. My mandarin may not be the best, but I teach English for a living, so I'm pretty confident that my post makes sense :P

Oh I'm not talking about your translation and your post, of course. (Your post makes sense and it's superb! Thanks! *gives cookie again* :cookie:)

I'm just always has been someone who always doubts the "insider source". So my doubt is not directed to your post but to the reliability from the so called insider (and from the one who relays the insider).

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, Scandani said:

You know re-wacthing it and made screenshot here and there, made realize how flirtatious these two with each other with their push and pull play. I got irritated before when GH kidnapped him, but watching it for the 6th or 7th times I can see that it was like a role play in the making, BLY lying there, still with all of his arrogant pride, there's no single trace of fear, just a big amount of irritation with GH's way of coming on to him. The rest was just a role play before our very eyes. 

I even caught a smile when GH tried his luck the first time to touch baby YinZhi, and whn YZ pushed his hand away, he was not irritated, he had a big wide smile, since it just excites him more. It was difficult to get a clean SS for an amateur like me

Reveal hidden contents

see that smile on the corner when his hands trailing down to YZ's abdomen?

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

And see that big wide smile when YZ pushed his hand away? Gah, GH you are so vulgar. You enjoy it if he lets you and it excites you when he refused you.

At first I thought you were losing it when you wrote "YZ" instead of "BLY" but then I read again oh you meant "Yin Zhi".. I cannot... LOL...

2 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

So jealous of youuuu please have fun and enjoy the fanmeeting for me too!!

I'm kinda nervous too. I hope it turns out well because of the language barrier, the host has to translate to Thai in order for the Thai fans to understand. I wonder what the impact would be. Like in the Shanghai FM, they can just interact directly with fans without having to go through translator. As for listening to them talking in Chinese, I don't have to worry much because my friend is going with me. But still worried that the momentum won't be the same as the Shanghai FM. I'll be sitting so far away don't know if I can get good pictures >_> Am thinking of buying a new camera, those with ultra zoom one (any recommendation? planning to buy Nikon Coolpix P900) LOLTOTALLYCRAZYWANTSTOTAKEPICTUREOFJOHNNY'SSEXYBICEPSADAMSAPPLEEYESWRINKLESLIPSANYWHEREELSETHATBULGES

Hah see if you can decipher that!

5 minutes ago, liesl said:

Oh I'm not talking about your translation and your post, of course. (It makes sense and it's superb! Thanks! *gives cookie again* :cookie:)

I'm just always has been someone who always doubts the "insider source". So my doubt is not directed to your post but to the reliability from the so called insider.

Yeah, I take it with a grain of salt as well. But I suspect that some folks here may just have a very depressing day if they leave this thread thinking that our boys really were indeed cut indiscriminately hehe. But I don't think we get real satisfaction until we see the actual footage, which I can't wait for as well!

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, joycemay said:

Or we can try to organise FM at Vietnam or Philippine?? These countries nearer to Malaysia and I heard "addicted" has many fan from this two countries too. Any vietnamese or Filipinos here:lol:?

Philippines is not the best place for the boys to hold fan meeting:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:It will only maKe thing worse

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

At first I thought you were losing it when you wrote "YZ" instead of "BLY" but then I read again oh you meant "Yin Zhi".. I cannot... LOL...

I'm kinda nervous too. I hope it turns out well because of the language barrier, the host has to translate to Thai in order for the Thai fans to understand. I wonder what the impact would be. Like in the Shanghai FM, they can just interact directly with fans without having to go through translator. As for listening to them talking in Chinese, I don't have to worry much because my friend is going with me. But still worried that the momentum won't be the same as the Shanghai FM. I'll be sitting so far away don't know if I can get good pictures >_> Am thinking of buying a new camera, those with ultra zoom one (any recommendation? planning to buy Nikon Coolpix P900) LOLTOTALLYCRAZYWANTSTOTAKEPICTUREOFJOHNNY'SSEXYBICEPSADAMSAPPLEEYESWRINKLESLIPSANYWHEREELSETHATBULGES

Buy Canon Powershot SX60 is fine too, there were videos of how far the camera could zoom and the videos were pretty famous too xD I surveyed flight tickets and it looked fine with my budget, now I thought of going.... what to do..... (also there are some seats available for C zone, I'm so tempted!!)

Edit: also @skeletonworks is there any way I can personally contact you?

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Zhouzhou's greeting for Thailand FM (sorry if this has already been posted). So excited! Long greeting by Zhouzhou and he spoke in Thai too at the end so cute!!!!! God my feels I cannot wait!!! My babiessss!!! My husbandsSsssss!!!!!

I'm jealous of you too:D. Please forgive my jealousy haha. Please take as many photos as you can and share with us here:wub:.

here cookie for you :cookie:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, akira1221oor said:

You don't have to worry, full HD version fancam full of XWZ and HJY will be uploaded right the moment Hunan TV broadcasts that show on their channel, and even with better angle than the official one.

So, IF that post about "editing intimacies and perserving youthfulness" is legit, I think we need to wait for the actual HC to judge how far the editing is because "intimacies" and "youthfulness" are two equally obscure words. Wrestling together might be considered intimacy but can be seen as youthful activity. 

But I think we do not have to worry for losing the chemistry between JY and ZZ because even only their gazes are full of sparks. Remember how we dissected their flirtous body language from that few seconds slow mo video? The tension was so high between them and they did not even touched each other!

To be honest, I prefer that they are not forced to do any intimacies and let them burn us with their casual, subconscious gestures. That part is sincerely coming from their hearts and will have higher power than any scripted events!

I think that the producers are smart and perceptive persons; they might be aware of my points above. Thus, the chance of JY-ZZ to be invited would still high, imho. When they are invited, let us expect many fancams record their intimacies to fuel our ship! :P 

Again, do not expect steamy hotness ala Men's UNO. But we might get more slow mo non touching full of #gazeoflove, lips licking, peacock pose and all ;) 

Actually, Korean fans have started a survey to bring them for a fanmeeting (though they're arguing for no-foreigner fanmeeting) but they're trying to make it happen now!

I am sincerely hoping for more fan meeting. That indeed would help strengthen the boys' positions, both in front of Chinese authorities (govt and producers) and in front of international distributors, expanding their market base. 

Please Koreans and Taiwanese fans, make a fanmeet at your countries... Please, I beg you :tears:

• Like 20

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

Lol totally crazy wants to take pictures of Johnny's sexy biceps, adams apple, eyes wrinkles, lips, anywhere else that bulges.

now that I deciphered that, may I request photos of his beautiful long fingers obvious canine teeth and (this kind of hard) his gorgeous feet/toes.

pretty pleaseeeee

• Like 3

Just went to see the venue for Thailand fanmeeting and I'd say people who's outside of zone A will probably get to see an ocean of people's heads XD The stage is so low and the seating plan is on the same level, hopefully there will be no one standing up or raise any banners or placards during the event, or else people at the back can't see a thing :/

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, tea4two said:

However, ever since the YYT interview came out, he deleted all his posts related to ZZ from his weibo.  Many speculated that he was able to see (with the eyes of a photographer) the affection between JY & ZZ and realized it is pointless at this point to try to pursue further.  He continue to post comments and defend ZZ from the recent scandal but now as more of a fan who silently support from behind.

Awwww this is cute love  . Such a devoted fan:wub:. I felt sorry for him too. Nobody can resist Zhou zhou's charm!

• Like 18

1 hour ago, sixte said:
Scandani said:

Can you enlightened me @sixte on which eps I can gaga-ing his 'feminine' side?

Again, more pricesely, but not guaranteed at the last second, it is at 7/21.44—>21.52. But you have preliminary aspects apart from 20.45.

Good luck for extracting good views of the scene (I mean, please do it). I would like to have your skills in doing that.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Soohee ssi said:

*shake head*  this is stupid, really. I can't even think a proper solution on how to think about this situation. I understand that the webseries was banned but they 'body contact' they have while playing games is not neccessary to cut though. One thing I can think of is, they afraid, that the chemistry between them will gain a new fans and this matter will bring the attention to the web series itself. They trying so hard not to bring any attention to the actor or the web series. So they cut it all

I agree with you. Unfortunately, the broadcasters hands are tied when i comes to "not having any mention of the Addicted".

As for the rest of it, it's just plain stupid and an over reaction. The term "Intimate interaction" is too vague and to wide a brush. What do they mean by it?? It could mean absolutely anything!! If they make  "goo, goo" eyes at each other, is that going to be interpreted as "intimate interaction"???

The part of your post that i'm highlighted in bold, is exactly what they're trying to do, in my opinion. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Many speculated that he was able to see (with the eyes of a photographer) the affection between JY & ZZ and realized it is pointless at this point to try to pursue further.  He continue to post comments and defend ZZ from the recent scandal but now as more of a fan who silently support from behind.  I kind of felt sorry for him, but if ZZ is able to leave such a deep impression on this guy in just one photoshoot......how did JY survive with 2+ months.....working together, eating together, sleeping together.....?

Eh, I can feel him. Even I who have never met ZZ is charmed by him, while my typical type is someone like JY :huh:

But it is sweet of him to keep defending ZZ.   

• Like 16

I wish I can talk about this publicly but I'm afraid if I offended any parties, so I would like to apologize beforehand. I'm not generalizing Koreans, I'm giving out info that I've collected after co-handling some Kpop events in my country. Usually, Koreans don't like to have fans from other countries to be in any events in their country (mainly fansites from other countries) as they thought the foreigners will most likely managed to buy the tickets first and made them lost their chance to see the artists. Well, I guess most of us think the same when it comes to exclusive foreign artist events in our country, no? But in case it got approved, I wish they'll let some foreigners in, since there are cases where foreigners live in the city like @guhai

Fan meets should be open to everyone and not have any restrictions. Koreans can be a little screwy at times. :phew:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Fan meets should be open to everyone and not have any restrictions. Koreans can be a little screwy at times. :phew:

I think they're trying to eliminate some competition, plus Chinese fans are popular for being rough and very pushy, also follow the artists around and very closely (we can see this with pictures and fancams of the boys at the airport) which is some of the qualities that Koreans dislike, so yeah^^ I understood some of the reasons why they'd want it to be for only Koreans, because at times I feel the same too, especially when I attend any events in my country and see the vip section was mainly dominated by the fansites (who got to see them frequently compared to us). Yeah they took super good pictures of the artists but at least give the front seats to us who can't see them that frequent~

• Like 7