1 hour ago, thoron said:

About ZZ's alleged plagiarized song..

(i have no prior knowledge of ONE OK ROCK..or the song it supposedly shares some lyrics with..)

What if..

..during their time together.. in the BED.. during filming..  they have different taste in music right?.. but in the BTS vids they always play music in their room.. so..

What if ..that ONE OK ROCK song was the only song that JINGYU 'liked' from ZZ's playlist.. what if it became 'special' to them in a way.. and who knows, it might have meant more to JingYu and ZhouZhou more than just ZZ being a fan of ONE OK ROCK..

So much so that he risked putting the same lines in his song just to send JY his message.

Lol ok. farfetched and far too unlikely. But my point:

Let the haters hate on it with their various issues.

And let us fanboys&girls do what we do best --- shipping, supporting, and loving, evertyhing CP

..to our delulu minds' content.

day-dreaming-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489

i don't usually dig girls with colored hair.. except this one:

but this purple-haired assistant is something.

Imagine being that close to JingYu all the time?

Is she immune to the ADDICTION..  Is she so strong-willed that she can resist his charms?

Edit: i just realized! @purpleedamame you are also made of purple. nice..

why you always write with small letters?? for all yer contributions.. you deserve a much bigger voice.. keep it up. :thumbsup:

-----

the last few pages was thrillin to read.

drama in the thread once again! and involving familiar people too! lol (sorry :P)

let me tell you somethin, i have a strong knit of bros. we're tight and treat each other as true brothers but occasionallyone of us introduces a girlfriend whom nobody seem to like. dilemma: coz obvi u can't hate on her while ur bro is clearly inluv with the bish. lol so everytime shes around the rest just smile like this:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

i dunno why i shared that hehehe. seems timely :P

-----

Be it known that i i respect every input that's been given. I wouldn't censor anyone because that's already what our BOYS is suffering from. And we all know how that goes.

And despite what anyone would like you to believe, i maintain that this thread is home to bunch of open minded and peaceful awesome individuals.

So to those who genuinely have a different opinion, and not just trolls merely creating chaos, don't be afraid to voice your thoughts.

But word to the wise, fans overthink everything and care way more than they should. But it is also what makes their love strong. So a lil sensitivity wont hurt.

-----

BUT for all its drama and i craziness.. i still wouldn't change a thing with this thread.

it IS still the thread i go back to, time and time again. (despite the volume of pages i have to read. soo manyi-dont-want-to-see-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13 )

because its HOME. and the people here are FAMILY.

Aww. big-hug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992

But like a true family, we all have that one insensitive uncle who makes the disparaging comments.. or that unbearable cousin from hell that comes to visit, or that annoying auntie who asks the insensitive questions..

-----

@swong2330 hugs??

lololol.

whutt guys?!? she's family..

rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006

• @thoron  Dahlin', your humor and sarcasm is lovely as always! :heart:

(Nobody told me it was recommended to bring my laptop to work! My boss is letting me use her tablet - YAY! I can read this, and all of the other wonderful posts throughout the night! (And I'm getting paid for this :w00t:))

• Like 14

43 minutes ago, thoron said:

What if..

..during their time together.. in the BED.. during filming..  they have different taste in music right?.. but in the BTS vids they always play music in their room.. so..

What if ..that ONE OK ROCK song was the only song that JINGYU 'liked' from ZZ's playlist.. what if it became 'special' to them in a way.. and who knows, it might have meant more to JingYu and ZhouZhou more than just ZZ being a fan of ONE OK ROCK..

So much so that he risked putting the same lines in his song just to send JY his message.

Lol ok. farfetched and far too unlikely. But my point:

Let the haters hate on it with their various issues.

And let us fanboys&girls do what we do best --- shipping, supporting, and loving, evertyhing CP

..to our delulu minds' content.

day-dreaming-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489

but this purple-haired assistant is something.

Imagine being that close to JingYu all the time?

Is she immune to the ADDICTION..  Is she so strong-willed that she can resist his charms? <-- Yessss! That's what I thought!

drama in the thread once again! and involving familiar people too! lol (sorry :P)

But word to the wise, fans overthink everything and care way more than they should. But it is also what makes their love strong. So a lil sensitivity wont hurt.

BUT for all its drama and i craziness.. i still wouldn't change a thing with this thread.

it IS still the thread i go back to, time and time again. (despite the volume of pages i have to read. soo manyi-dont-want-to-see-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13 )

because its HOME. and the people here are FAMILY.

Aww. big-hug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992*THREAD HUG GUYS*

But like a true family, we all have that one insensitive uncle who makes the disparaging comments.. or that unbearable cousin from hell that comes to visit, or that annoying auntie who asks the insensitive questions..

Dear dear @thoron I bow to thy humor and sarcasm lololol

35 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

For a thread on a drama that has "suffered" from so much external threat and discrimination, I absolutely second that we should treat one another here with respect, rather than use the same hardline approach of censorship. :) I third lololol

---

Side note, folks, idk if anyone mentioned about this weibo acc 暻秀小甜豆 but after a while stalking, I found it's very informative and conspiracy doing vid like summary/report/timeline of our boys

• Like 8

[Weibo updating]

LOL 糯米糕xxxi  is losing her mind with the FMVs

link <-- making fun of JY/GH running manner lolllll

link <-- must watch omfg bahaha the repetitive lyric is like "I hit you (to death)" (Wo da si ni) including those hitting scenes in the series lolllll

JY and his new son.. so mother richard simmons adorbs!!

006c8SNpjw1f2khtv6f6ng308606h7wh.gif

Cr: 远山云出

And JY waving dancing to fans in Changsa

006c8SNpjw1f2cxywo4c0g307p05e4qp.gif

guys! the above Weibo acc is really something!! *resist spamming* >"< (adding to list of weibo acc for research purpose)

Edited by ximichem
  • Like 14

Glad the thread has return to its original state ;) First day at new job is strangely very stressful that I skipped lunch to skim on this thread. I made the best choice, I guess xD have a nice day, my beloved friends!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Cynnamin said:

As for Sagittarius, their flower is narcissus! Now we know where he gets his narcissistic side from! From the west, it is seen as a symbol of vanity as for the East, it is seen as a symbol of good fortune and wealth. 

Oh my, I didn't realize narcissus was my zodiacal flower (nice sharing it with JY, btw)... That explains a lot...

• Like 5

@thoron I like your take of the story here but XWZ wrote that song long before he met HJY.

So that may be fate then? HJY liked that exact OOR song.

Oh, or XWZ shared the song he wrote with HJY and he liked it so much, so against everything, XWZ chose to public that song? 

It's kinda unprofessional but your IQ turns zero when you're in love so no blaming him.

Other thing, that purple haired assistant of HJY, she has a history of shipping BL couple, writing fanfic and such so with that fangirl mindset, she might like them being together better than getting close to anyone of them.

@chlorox not too sure what rumor you're talking about but there are some incidents relating to that Gentle monster glasses:

-  a weibo account claimed that she was the person who gave HJY the glasses he wore on HC filming day. That was a fake account and her claim lacked of credibility since she couldn't give any proof of the gift (she only had a photo of the glasses that looked like something you found on the internet than a photo she took herself, didn't say anything at first but waited for a few days - so contradicting to a typical fangirl).

- A fancam showed that some fans asking HJY about the glasses and he said "ZZ didn't give me any gift". No CP fans chose to believe him anyway, LOL 

- Someone claimed that it was HJY himself admitted that XWZ gave him the glasses on HC filming set. No proofs given whatsoever but you know, you can choose what to believe in.

• Like 14

JY's monkey puppet reminds me of GH's son - A donkey toy GH received from BLY. It seems to relate to GH's chinese zodiac - A horse. And JY's chinese zodiac is a monkey.

GH's son:

Electric-Colorful-Donkey-Music-Shook-Hea

JY's son:

12928173_250504158624085_347772856173889

• Like 17

The eagle-eyed @liesl has made me notice a few 'magical' items in Addicted as well. 

Seems YQ's headband is not of this earth. Or YQ has the ability to make it go away at will. 

See, in episode 11, as YQ is worried about BLY's whereabouts and asks YM about it, he's trying to get the message through by signalling with his magical headband.

First, YQ enters the room, his beautiful red headband in place.

Spoiler

kSK5LN3.jpg

When he sits down and starts talking, it's gone! Maybe he thought it was a too strong statement to begin with.

Spoiler

bAbQmvu.jpg

But as he gets irritated with YM, the headband is back -  signalling he's very serious about this (he does fancy BLY, so it IS serious).

Spoiler

6IQyvez.jpg

He then tries a different, less aggressive, tactic, so the headband is gone again.

Spoiler

IjcuT9A.jpg

But when it doesn't work on YM, YQ needs to be clear, so yeah, headband is back.

Spoiler

TVjOAiP.jpg

I think it's hilarious how they messed this up. It's almost every other cut, makes me wonder if it's on purpose... But nah, I think it's just working a little too quickly. It just makes Addicted more endearing to me. :)

• Like 24

4 hours ago, ximichem said:

For @sohocomo and her loveliness

Reveal hidden contents

IDK if this reposted but enjoy guys--

btw, it'd be better if we understand some Chinese quotes here :..:

be0fb20fgw1f2fpvzwxv0j20fk0fkt98.jpg

be0fb20fgw1f2fpw02fvxj20fk0fkq3i.jpg

be0fb20fgw1f2fpvyqhxyj20go0e6my7.jpg

be0fb20fgw1f2fpvyycj5j20go0iswgb.jpg

be0fb20fgw1f2fpw0nixrj20fk06m74e.jpg

be0fb20fgw1f2fpw10gbjj20fj0adjru.jpg

be0fb20fgw1f2fpw195v1j20fk08rt8u.jpg

be0fb20fgw1f2fpw1drwmj20dw0kudgq.jpg

be0fb20fgw1f2fpw2dx61j20dv0kumy1.jpg

Cr: 吕小新_Miracle

Updating Weibo acc for research purpose here

p/s: I understand partially of the above and it's so sad/touching TT^TT

Could someone translate this? Please? Looking at it again, I just realized the ghost images. Now I'm really curious as to what it reads.

:huh:

• Like 4

[Updating Weibo]

I found out this fanacc of SongWen 树大好乘凉呀 (Shù dàhǎo chéngliáng a) not as much pics as other fanaccs (as I know) of YZ but impressive HQ pics she's psychopath of CW's chin and adam's apple tho lol

Another beautiful FMV from 坑妹儿的鱼粥 more than 8min guys! 8min! TTvTT maybe it's not as good as other FMV, like FMV Until You or C.O.S.M.O.S, but it's the fan love to our boys, and the message is so touching (I can't understand all, sadly)

idk why I think of you @gashupingo when it comes to FMV but again, the BGM sounds so familiar, my dear gold fish memory, could you gimme the name of the BGM please? Many thanks in advance.

YouTuber 你丫上癮了 love just uploads some other FMVs as well, if you are looking for inspiration or motivation with the compilation of our boys and Chinese music. I really hope for lyrics/pinyin/kara of these FMVs tho, it helps with purpose of learning Chinese and being more engaged with the songs as well as the MV

[Update fan pts]

005AcZ2Xjw1f2kko45g1bj310j0p1agk.jpg

005AcZ2Xjw1f2kko668h6j31kw2dcdyp.jpg

Cr: 朝辞瑜洲暮时归 <-- GUYS! THIS IS THE LEGENDARY UNDERPANTS*on my knee* I found himmmm *Mansae*

My new desktop wallpaper >"<

a0fe1623gw1f2kkfznkopj20kk0gwwg2.jpg

Cre on pic

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

The rumor regarding the Chinese political bureau banning programs from inviting JY & ZZ is most likely false. Many news outlets have been spreading the same news quoting the same words, saying that there is no official confirmation. At least one news outlet, namely Sina, has removed its article containing a screenshot of the leaked news. In any case, regardless if it is true or fabricated by competitors perhaps, I think all the negative synergy surrounding Addicted, JY & ZZ is far from over. On this note, please quote any rumours with the source article. Thanks.

The wording used on that leaked statement didn't look right to me. Personally, i would just ignore it until something more concrete comes from "official" sources and not from "unknown" sources.

• Like 6