12 hours ago, ximichem said:

For @kmmyzz research's convenience

Hide contents

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

(Nose bleeds) (heart thumping fast) (cold sweats dripping on my cheeks) Thank you Johnny's parents for giving birth to such a wonderful young man and thank you Johnny for doing jiujitsu. Thank you @ximichem for killing me three times in a day already xD

Blessing everyone with these beautiful bits of Johnny

• Like 11

2 hours ago, kakelet said:

Aaand the translation for volume 2 chapter 103 is completed! Gu Hai arrives at the military base in order to fetch Bai Luoyin from his house. Will he be successful, or will he need some extra help...? (warning: tissues may or may not be needed for this touching yet hilarious chapter) ^^ On my wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/240691039-eng-translation-are-you-addicted-vol-2-ch-96-106

I hope that this can brighten some people's days after all of the rumors and plagiarism stuff happened!

Good thing I saw your post,  it has not updated on my wattpad tho. 102 & 103 is not yet there...omo can't wait to read them <3

• Like 6

13 hours ago, charlie10 said:

That DVD really can't come fast enough. (How many times have I said that now? Heh.)

And yes! Ha! I love that ZZ doesn't filter his answers. He's new to being interviewed like this, so he hasn't learned any 'pat' answers to questions like this. ZZ just tries to answer truthfully. It's really terribly, terribly sweet. So he truthfully enjoyed being domineered (physically - not mentally/emotionally. I believe ZZ has the upper hand there) by JY. 

I love also that ZZ says that by the end of filming they WERE their characters. In all seriousness, I really wonder  what he means by that. Because I wonder if that also means he FELT like BLY. And I wonder if such feelings may have lingered. Regardless of sexuality, I mean. I wonder if it got confusing, at the end. I know, professional actors and all that, but it's interesting to speculate.

Exactly. After watching the series, watching all their BTS and interviews and then watching the series for a second time, it didn't feel like I was watching BLY and GH but ZZ and JY. BLY and GH just became extensions of themselves in my mind. Partially because they're great actors, but also because their chemistry actually felt REAL. Some actors can mimic that raw passion but when the actors actually have a connection in real life, it comes across as even more authentic on screen. ZZ really was BLY and JY really was GH.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, new_breed_asia said:

An interesting insight on BL (boys love) as per Tencent News (in Chinese only) - the series is mentioned in this article as well. It will answer our questions on how did this phenomenon started

http://ent.qq.com/a/20160303/003030.htm

From what I can understand from google's very choppy translation (really, Chinese is very, very difficult for an automatic translation program...) this is very interesting indeed! And I'd love to read it properly.

As a long time slash fan, I love reading about the history of pairing two guys together in fiction (and real life).  It's such an interesting topic, since it's about why so many (women in particular) love slash (and the like), how homosexuality is viewed in a society and how it keeps changing, how a subculture develops and it partly becomes mainstream (and thus changing the conditions of the subculture - if something is limited and underground, you can get away with a lot more) and why itcan be seen as so threatening. 

People/society's view on homosexuality is certainly extremely complicated. Although it's hard to understand why any kind of mutual love between consenting adults could ever be threatening. :)

• Like 12

[Updating Weibo]

I just found out this acc 吃鱼不咯 so fine gif and pts/retouched pics

for @sohocomo 

Spoiler

c7704eb0jw1f2ko1egfmxg20dp0dqb29.gif

These could be great playlist wallpaper on phone

Spoiler

c7704eb0gw1f22d6oy59xj207r07raas.jpg  Walk Slowly

c7704eb0gw1f22d6olqwgj207r07rt9c.jpg Dust

c7704eb0gw1f22d6ph97fj207r07rmxr.jpg Moonlight

Seeya in 2 weeks TT^TT Bye guys, I'd better sleep now

c7704eb0jw1f1vjvimnzog20dt0dtqvb.gif

Check out List of Weibo acc for research purpose to enjoy yourself while I'm not around

• Like 15

9 hours ago, ximichem said:

@Scandani was it you that have "affection" to JY's feet? >"<

Yes yes yes that's me!!! Look at that gorgeous toes and that long beautiful foot. I have never in my life know that I have a thing for feet. I am doomed withthis fandom.

Thank you @ximichem for this

• Like 6

9 hours ago, ximichem said:

From @kmmyzz and Cr to KillerWhale_橙子

Note: This merely serves for inspiration and motivation in diverse fields such as literature and arts

Q: Why put in spoiler?

A: To avoid dropping phone, hitting keyboard, throwing nearby stuffs, and other unpredictable reactions like sudden scream and nonstop drool

Alert: Don't chew or swallow anything

Reveal hidden contents

ab608c63gw1f2kjeueutkj216j2ax4km.jpgab608c63gw1f2kjf030gdj21712bh7rp.jpgab608c63gw1f2kjek294kj21kw2ad1kx.jpgab608c63jw1f2fzxc8zmoj20ar05xaai.jpgab608c63gw1f2insjporxj20u01hc4qm.jpgab608c63gw1f2insmby9nj20u01hctyu.jpgab608c63gw1f2inshufq5j20u01hcauj.jpgab608c63gw1f2inskludtj20u01hc7mp.jpgab608c63gw1f2insebs8lj20u01hce38.jpgab608c63gw1f2insfv2gdj20u01hch3m.jpg *rip me*

ab608c63gw1f2kj4c541jg20al0a3hdt.gifab608c63jw1f2anpidoytj20u01hcb29.jpg

@Scandani was it you that have "affection" to JY's feet? >"<

8 hours ago, ximichem said:

Larger pics from @aeislaeigh spoiler context >"< OMFG my sanity FREAKING NO WATERMARK THOOOOO *dead* 

Rip you @kmmyzz TTvTT

Hide contents

Edit:

For @kmmyzz research's convenience

Reveal hidden contents

006pw94Kjw1f2knrwj3ujj30bj07oq3f.jpg006pw94Kjw1f2knrw67epj30dn093ab1.jpg006pw94Kjw1f2knrvqho7j30cd088gma.jpg006pw94Kjw1f2knrwvfdvj30e509fq3s.jpg006pw94Kjw1f2knrvbugnj30cb0cbjs7.jpg006pw94Kjw1f2knrufj1rj30ku112x3v.jpg  

"Guys, stop, stop spamming me. I'm shy."

Addicts! This Weibo acc (link above) is really something, she masters zoom-in tho >"< visit her or you'll blame me for killing your mentality TTvTT

I am in a class and literally die from this. Now must wipe my drool and pretend to concentrate on the lessons again. You are so bad but thank you @kmmyzz @aeislaeigh  @ximichem

• Like 7

Chart data on http://pop.weibo.com/#data_trend

IRYE is trending #3

Moonlight is trending #6

keep on streaming! :w00t:

So, is there any official news be that from CJD, JY, ZZ, Hunan TV about the cut on Happy Camp and RFT2?

Also, have the rumour about IRYE died down?

Any news on these are appreciated. News on the boys' activities today will get a yummy cookiemotocon :cookie:

It must be something to have JY at Beijing at this time, right? He's being there for ZZ, because, after all, they are "good buddies in real life" (ZZ, 2016) who walks "side by side, hand in hand" (JY, 2016). Please feed my delulu imagination.:wub: 

• Like 23

1 minute ago, gayyoxx said:

It must be something to have JY at Beijing at this time, right? He's being there for ZZ, because, after all, they are "good buddies in real life" (ZZ, 2016) who walks "side by side, hand in hand" (JY, 2016). Please feed my delulu imagination.:wub: 

No one seems to know why he's in Beijing so don't worry you know I am on the same team delulu!! I bet he went right to ZZ's house upon touchdown in Beijing ;)

• Like 10

43 minutes ago, ximichem said:

[Updating Weibo]

for @sohocomo 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

c7704eb0gw1f22d6oy59xj207r07raas.jpg  Walk Slowly

c7704eb0gw1f22d6olqwgj207r07rt9c.jpg Dust

c7704eb0gw1f22d6ph97fj207r07rmxr.jpg Moonlight

Seeya in 2 weeks TT^TT Bye guys, I'd better sleep now

Check out List of Weibo acc for research purpose to enjoy yourself while I'm not around

As if I'm not corrupted enough already....:phew:

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

"Please...somebody...anybody..feed @gayyoxx's delulu imagination now...NOW!!!"  I see a highly emotional, intense, dramatic (R-18?) chapter in the future.  :phew:

• Like 13

7 hours ago, kakelet said:

Hmm it might not be fashionable, but people in China do often wear socks with sandals. Why? Because the streets are so dusty and dirty. I never wear socks with my sandals when I go to China, but by the end of the day, my feet are pretty much covered with a fine coat of yellow/brown dirt...

Ahh, okay, I did not know that. Thanks for the info, here people like someone mentioned here in one comment (in Germany people use white socks and shoes which be look down upon--> I must find that comment again to tag her/him) oh found it!

10 hours ago, sixte said:

This is supposed to be very wrong, bad taste and vulgar, as "elegance" is concerned in (masculine sophisticated code of clothing ("mscc"). And here it adds two unsurmountable obstacles to be acceptable by the said mscc : the white color for the socks and the fact to wear socks with sandals. In Europe for example, only German people wear socks with sandals, and they are ridiculed for that (sorry to German male friends here, if any, but it may not be your fault). And exhib white socks when not playing tennis, immediately declassifies you at the lowest degree.

But some aesthetes, artists or just anti-conformists, put their honour in systematically behave at counterpointing all the codes. To mention only one, Jean Cocteau was one of them. I find JY very very Cocteauien here, especially with the "navy" touch. Extremely elegant. 

Another "Cocteauien" touch here are the rolled-up sleeves. JY is a definite aesthete artist and would have inspired Cocteau, no doubt.

Thanks too for the info @sixte I live in neighboring country of Germany so I know what you mean. But, usually they wear socks with shoes here, in summer. Not short ankle socks, but real calf socks. I still find that really strange combined with short shorts. I just find the style a bit off, I think his feet should be freed from that white socks and let me see the whole beauty of it :P 

3 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny at last night's departure... HD

Credit:  OOPS_JOHNNY黄景瑜个站

0063c_HPRjw1f2kcxhci9oj32o0400kjr.jpg

I usually do not enjoy airport picture as it seems invading their privacy. But, I just want to point out how beautiful his eyes here. That look is the one that got me hooked. Oh and his mouth too, when he made that smirk and his canine teeth shows. And his deep voice that really falls nice to my ear. Ah who am kidding, like he always said brashly and confidently in an interview when asked which part of him that he thinks is good to touch or which part he is proud of he usually said all of his body. YES YES YES! You are right!!!! You are beautiful every inch of your body!!!!

Though I have to disagree when you said you like your top body more. I think you have beautiful feet, so beautiful I gaga over them for the past 24 hours.

1 hour ago, AnthonyKkoKko said:

Exactly. After watching the series, watching all their BTS and interviews and then watching the series for a second time, it didn't feel like I was watching BLY and GH but ZZ and JY. BLY and GH just became extensions of themselves in my mind. Partially because they're great actors, but also because their chemistry actually felt REAL. Some actors can mimic that raw passion but when the actors actually have a connection in real life, it comes across as even more authentic on screen. ZZ really was BLY and JY really was GH.

This is the same feeling I have. Though I personally do not ship them as CP, I mean they may or may not be irl. But, we as fans can always have our delulu land. Pansexual usually attracted to any sex, right? I do not mind too if they have opposite sex partners, because we know the real truth about them, right? #wink wink #starting delusional mode early in the morning

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

[Updating Weibo]

for @sohocomo 

Hide contents

That first picture on top left, what is he look so satisfied about? That's damn sexy! Give me that face in person and don't blame me if I jump on on you!  LOL (don't worry I won't, am not very good with encounter new people).

• Like 10