3 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

then you need to practice your martial arts now, to beat JY's jiu-jitsu. he won't hand ZZ over that easy you know. hahaha best luck! ;):lol:

Easy! I've been doing Kuk Sool Won from the age of 4. Bring it on!!! :lol: B)

• Like 5

Reading your comments here, one thing came to my mind, it seems you guys not aware of the rumor concerning XWZ, why he got blacklisted and why all those negative things keep happening to him?

IMO, XWZ did a good job stating his apology publicly like that. Even if antifans keep saying he uses "tribute" as his lame excuse, most people won't take that seriously. The similarities between I remember your eyes and The beginning is so obvious, no uses in denying that anyway. By saying that out loud, XWZ won't make real OOR fans turn their back on him, they can sympathize and antifans won't have another thing to attack him with. 

But he's better not put that song in his official album, unless he got some sort of permission from OOR, which is not likely to happen since I doubt Taka would say anything about this. He should at least change the lyrics or get rid of that song. This incident shows us that his agency is not that good, there were many people say that the lyrics of IRYE uses some lines from TB of OOR before, but they didn't do anything. If XWZ were the person put this tribute matter out first, no problems but now, it came from another party, everything is messed up.

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, liesl said:

Greetings fellow addicts,

I'm sure everyone by now already catch the feeling that the scandals around ZZ were highly bizarre. Even with the latest rumor, I have a feeling that ZZ's the most affected by this. Someone's feeling threatened by his popularity and has been trying his best to take him down since the very beginning. I think this is because ZZ has signed up with CJD's company so the other competitors are trying to bring him down. ZZ and Johnny are gems. A hot topic. They saw ZZ as a big enemy while they don't dare to bring Johnny down too much since they're still trying to court him.

Well.. that's my theory but anyway I would like to share this with you guys. The date of the scandals and happenings around ZZ is so creepy since it's usually happened after ZZ did/released something. Even the latest rumor happened after ZZ finished filming two named variety shows in China. Anyway... here's the chronology

26.02    CJD, Timmy, and Addicted weibo got hacked

26.02    Someone who hacked CJD's weibo account saying CJD slept with ZZ

26.02    CJD released on her weibo a document that showed she was suing the person

01.03    ZZ released "Walk Slowly"

02.03    Rumors started that ZZ is dating CJD with fancams and pictures

09.03    ZZ released "Dust"

09.03    Something went wrong with weibo search and ZZ's name and song couldn't be searched up
             Dust's rank on weibo chart is affected by this

09.03    Rumors that said ZZ dating CJD suddenly came up again

09.03    ZZ cleared up the rumor by saying on weibo that he's single

17.03    First leakage of Addicted scene (Drunken BLY)

21.03    ZZ released "Moonlight"

21.03    Second leakage of Addicted scene (Carpark kissing)

21.03    Fang Bor mocked ZZ about his plastic surgery

28.03    ZZ released "I Remember Your Eyes"

28.03    Third leakage of Addicted scene (Pictures of bed scene)

28.03    ZZ filmed Happy Camp

01.04    ZZ filmed RTF2

02.04    ZZ's live singing suddenly cancelled for unknown reason

02.04    Rumors started that the boys' activities will all be banned

02.04    ZZ's weibo slid from first to ninth

03.04    Plagiarism "I remember your eyes"

03.04    ZZ posted apology on weibo

This is my notes about the weird happenings and scandals around ZZ. If I noted the dates incorrectly then please tell me. Thank you of course to all the people that contribute to this information. I've been getting this information from this forum and this wouldn't be possible without you guys so thanks a lot.

Reading this made me sad. I'm sadder because ZZ was always smiling every time the scandals happened so everyone always presume that this didn't affect him so much. ZZ has been dealing blow after blow with this things and I'm sad for him that this has to happened to his early career in the entertainment industry.

Until now the blows could be calmed down and dealt with but I'm scared that one day one blow would be successful on its attack and it would affect ZZ's career so much. :(

Last note, this wouldn't be the last attack. There would be one again and again especially with the coming release of his album. Stay strong, ZZ. And of course we have to stay strong to, fellow addicts. We have to provide a stable support to help and protect our ZZ. We have to help him fly and protect and mend his wing every times someone's trying to cut it.

Why did ZZ apologise? did he admit plagiarising the damn song? @liesl

too much drama, if they start releasing new materials these richard simmons , i hope,  will stop. do you guys agree?

I'm kind of thinking the shittiest of the shittiest scenarios right now. It is unfair for ZZ and Johnny to be trapped in the middle they did a material which is Addicted and it was the perfect timing (well obviously look at the mobsters now), the right material (trend), the production team was  match made in heaven. They did the job, they delivered, and most importantly they are actors. 

People should be reminded that both did not make a fakking reality show or a documentary that promotes BL-go-do-it-yourself-and-make-love-to-the-same-sex. (no offense). What caught my attention is how the Chinese communist government reacted to this (if the news are true and legit) a BL series just smacked them, right then and there.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5433-1355428229-1.g

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, liesl said:

Until now the blows could be calmed down and dealt with but I'm scared that one day one blow would be successful on its attack and it would affect ZZ's career so much. :(

Last note, this wouldn't be the last attack. There would be one again and again especially with the coming release of his album. Stay strong, ZZ. And of course we have to stay strong to, fellow addicts. We have to provide a stable support to help and protect our ZZ. We have to help him fly and protect and mend his wing every times someone's trying to cut it.

Well, if things really turn so bad, maybe JY can fulfil his dream of travelling overseas to some beach in the world. He can start teaching swimming/ diving, or open a small shop on a beach. I am sure at least for the next one year, he will have some good business. ZZ can join him and officially be his other half. *Dreaming* :)

But I think ZZ has good ppl to support him through this. He should be able to tide through. After all, he has already apologised. Honestly, he is at fault for not crediting. I think most people will look pass this in time to come, especially since he is sincere and if the band forgives him.

• Like 14

On 4/3/2016 at 2:44 AM, charlie10 said:

Now back to our regular programming. :)

What is the significance of them both having this shirt? They obviously have one each, so surely there's some point to it. And it's not something GH & BLY bought together, in the series, since they each wear it, long before their relationship turned into more.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

In episode 4, ypu see BLY is wearing it under his jacket as he's passed out.

Hide contents

l0MOpSr.jpg

Then in episode 5, GH is wearing his sweater as he's lovingly folding the jacket BLY washed for him (GH also changes shirt in the middle of that scene, when you see his arms only, he's got another shirt on. But that's a case for @liesl, I believe. :) )

Hide contents

p6vqzz4.jpg

Then, in episode 6 and 7, which seems to take place during the same day (although I'm not sure about that), first GH wears it, then BLY, then GH again.

Hide contents

F2lQbA0.jpg

P6mb9IT.jpg

QFcGkwL.jpg

And I think in episode 15, they're both wearing it at the same time, even - you glimpse it when BLY gives GH that red scarf he knitted. (When did BLY have time to knit that, anyway? GH follows him around constantly. Maybe BLY combines visits to the loo with very efficient knitting time? Haha!) 

So this isn't a continuity error or anything like that, since there are two identical shirts. Is it supposed to be a statement about how they belong together? And that they're more alike than they think from the beginning? (Sorry if this has been discussed before, I've missed it, in that case.)

This is so brilliantly exposed ! Thank you for all the work it supposes and the care you had to share it with us who are extremely interested in 'little details" and their significance.

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

Reading your comments here, one thing came to my mind, it seems you guys not aware of the rumor concerning XWZ, why he got blacklisted and why all those negative things keep happening to him?

I am not aware of this rumour which leads to him being blacklisted and who have blacklisted him. I am only aware of constant attacks against ZZ, as liesl had pointed out before. Could you share the info?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny's arrival in Beijing from Guiyang (040316),,,

Reveal hidden contents

Uploader says he looks so thin...

Credit: 我要正能量呀

tumblr_o51zvnVaN31uhi3w2o1_1280.jpgtumblr_o51zvnVaN31uhi3w2o2_1280.jpg

I'm sorry @aeislaeigh but the guy in the first two pictures is not Johnny, but another person, his name is 宁桓宇.

About all this speculation about banning YZ together in tv program and banning their individual activities: I don't believe in anything I read until now; I don't want to get angry or get my hopes up for something that it's still not clear. I'll believe in this bad news if official Weibo account of HC and RFYT, or other sure sources, write something about this matter. (Btw, I also suspect there is someone who want to drag down ZhouZhou and dunno why they're so jealous of him). @liesl made a perfect chronology of the fishy scandals happened around ZZ.

I agree with everything @purpleedamame wrote.

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

Agree. XWZ did a good job making a public apology on his weibo, however thing is a little bit too late now. He should either change the lyrics or get rid of the song in his album. I don't wish to see any chance to blow it further up. 

Btw there are too many rumors regarding how he got attacked so frequently and even got blacklisted. Do you mind opening up some? Thanks in advance :)

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

Blacklisted for what reason?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

I'm not sure if it's calmed down yet. "Xu Weizhou plagiarism" is trending #10 on weibo atm lol :sweatingbullets: 

But everything reaching the peak has to go down. This shall be gone too. :) *I'm trying to be positive here*

Plagiarism happens all the time in the entertainment industry. Even to some of the biggest stars out there.

• Is it a mess? Yes!
  • Can it be fixed? Yes!
  • Is this one instance going to destroy his career? No!
  • Like 17

1 hour ago, zhouboy said:

I agree and I think Taka (OOR front man) would be cool with it. he's been through a lot of hardships himself as a person and an artist (he was disowned by parents after quitting school to focus on music).

Could you have access to Taka's original lines to compare with ZZ's ? For example, does the wording "heartZ" is in it ?

• Like 1

There's been a rumor circulating for awhile now. You know, in the entertainment industry, many things go under the table. So, people were saying that there was a certain high profile female interested in XWZ and offered him a deal that she would give him resources in exchange of what is no brainer, right. But he refused. Of course, when you reject someone like that, the aftermath is never a smooth sail. 

As you might aware, XWZ got attacked is not something happens recently. Even they keep saying these things happen to Shang yin crew, but you easily can see XWZ is the main target. And this is also why many HJY's fans don't want HJY to get too close to him, afraid HJY himself would be dragged down in this mess.

If someone has already shared this rumor here let this be a little reminder then.

• Like 17

40 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Easy! I've been doing Kuk Sool Won from the age of 4. Bring it on!!! :lol: B)

oh! we have a contender. so you dare challenge JY for the spot as ZZ's number 1 fan? hahaha

38 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

The similarities between I remember your eyes and The beginning is so obvious, no uses in denying that anyway. By saying that out loud, XWZ won't make real OOR fans turn their back on him, they can sympathize and antifans won't have another thing to attack him with.

now that you mentioned it, the beginning part of IRYE has some similar chord progression but different tempo and how ZZ sang it in his song is still different from how it is in The Beginning. well, hmmm ZZ will just have to change that part of IRYE and meybe release it again as a separate single (with a different/new mix, I guess).

more fan art please! JY in strawberry costume and ZZ as a melting chocolate bar dripping choco on to JY. hahaha

• Like 4

1 hour ago, liesl said:

Greetings fellow addicts,

I'm sure everyone by now already caught the feeling that the scandals around ZZ were highly bizarre. Even with the latest rumor, I have a feeling that ZZ's the most affected by this. Someone's feeling threatened by his popularity and has been trying his best to take him down since the very beginning. I think this is because ZZ has signed up with CJD's company so the other competitors are trying to bring him down. ZZ and Johnny are gems. A hot topic. They saw ZZ as a big enemy since they can't 'get' him anymore while they don't dare to bring Johnny down too much since they're still trying to court him.

Well.. that's my theory but anyway I would like to share this with you guys. The date of the scandals and happenings around ZZ is so creepy since it's usually happened after ZZ did/released something. Even the latest rumor happened after ZZ finished filming two named variety shows in China. Anyway... here's the chronology

26.02    CJD, Timmy, and Addicted weibo got hacked

26.02    Someone who hacked CJD's weibo account saying CJD slept with ZZ

26.02    CJD released on her weibo a document that showed she was suing the person

01.03    ZZ released "Walk Slowly"

02.03    Rumors started that ZZ is dating CJD with fancams and pictures

09.03    ZZ released "Dust"

09.03    Something went wrong with weibo search and ZZ's name and song couldn't be searched up
             Dust's rank on weibo chart is affected by this

09.03    Rumors that said ZZ dating CJD suddenly came up again

09.03    ZZ cleared up the rumor by saying on weibo that he's single

17.03    First leakage of Addicted scene (Drunken BLY)

21.03    ZZ released "Moonlight"

21.03    Second leakage of Addicted scene (Carpark kissing)

21.03    Fang Bor mocked ZZ about his plastic surgery

28.03    ZZ released "I Remember Your Eyes"

28.03    Third leakage of Addicted scene (Pictures of bed scene)

28.03    ZZ filmed Happy Camp

01.04    ZZ filmed RTF2

02.04    ZZ's live singing suddenly cancelled for unknown reason

02.04    Rumors started that the boys' activities will all be banned

02.04    ZZ's weibo slid from first to ninth

03.04    Someone on weibo blamed ZZ for plagiarism from "I remember your eyes" (because of the 3 same lines lyric with that from One OK Rock)

03.04    ZZ posted an apology on weibo saying that the 3 same lines lyric are a tribute from him as a fan to One OK Rock

One thing though. I do like the boys and Zhou. and You guys are right in saying that people get 'inspired' all the time. But, I dont understand why you are blaming the plagiarism thing on a 'scandal' created by some unpleasant elements. Others could be, but for this Zhou and his team themeselves have to take responsibily and he did. New to the industry, it was rookie mistake that he 'forgot' to menttion that the lines were inspired by his idol,he shud have or his team he worked with shud have. Thats really unprofessional, to be hones. Plagiarism is a really really bad thing, specially in western countries. In eastern countries, many get away with it, but the situation is changing as the media coverage is increasing. Working in the show business, he really should have been careful. this is really careless, only giving more chances to his haters to bash him

SEcondly, I am just curious. How many of you guys already knew that the lyric was 'inspired' or a form of dedication to his idol, b4 he issued an apology? Or were you only aware of it, after he did?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, zhouboy said:

yes! more screen time on YQ & YM. though I'm still trying to find time to be able to read the translations done by our fellow fans here, I don't mind spoilers.

I agree and I think Taka (OOR front man) would be cool with it. he's been through a lot of hardships himself as a person and an artist (he was disowned by parents after quitting school to focus on music).

been wondering the same question. past acquaintances or colleagues? or random insecure starlet. I just hope it's some sort of publicity by his team but was kept secret from ZZ? errr just trying to be positive.

Let's all just smile like ZZ and solve this in silent. just cheer for them all (including CW&FS) and more for ZZ this time. sooooo~ post more ZZ cat pics and fanart pleaaase! btw, can someone link the accounts of the artist for JY ZZ YQ YM fanarts? I hope it's not only in weibo. :(

:cookie::cookie::cookie:

I think you're right about Taka. It's now a matter to sitting down, away from any cameras and publicity, and coming to some kind of agreement. On the positive side for ZZ, it's a valuable learning experience for him. You know the old saying "you don't make the same mistake twice" and i can't see this ever happening again. Both ZZ and JY are now in the acting and music business, and it's not all "sugar coated candy and fairytales". It's a hard business and you have to be able to take the hard knocks that will come your way. No matter how much we would like to, we can't wrap them both up in cotton wool and protect them from the world. From what i've seen with their acting and singing, they definitely have a great future ahead of them. 

• Like 6