4 hours ago, Scandani said:

Yes, you are absolutely right, it was YM who addressed it. With YQ I just noticed his body language, as he's very uncomfortable when GH's around and shoo-ing him to be away from his beloved :D and acting like a tiger, marking his territory.

I noticed that too. It was one of the scenes in the series that I could say was nicely done. It was clear in the beginning that YQ is into BLY and I could tell he was the one who noticed that GH was into BLY. I sensed it in the way he always looked at GH and BLY.

about the lines that ZZ used in "I Remember Your Eyes", I think as long as he give credit to OOR in that song and did he used the exact lines? hmm. all I know about infringement (I don't think it's called plagiarism) with songs, most people are sued when the song used a similar melody or drumline. Meaning, if that line in ZZ's song sound the same as how OOR sang it in their song then ZZ "COULD BE" in trouble. But in lawsuit I came across regarding song infringements, the main issue that was always complained about was the original song was not credited. And since ZZ clearly stated that he is a huge OOR fan and admitted it was from their song. and even said it was a tribute then there won't be any trouble. But if OOR would sue their own fan for that it would affect their image too, right?

anyway, let's all chill down and have these sweets here.. we all know whose favorites are these, ne?Strawberries-and-chocolate.jpg

• Like 10

51 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

For my introvert and love of personal space, it is very bittersweet whenever I watch something like this. On one side, it is nice to see the update, and at some part I feel suffocated. But, as I said before, I am not cut to be celebrity (in any way that might sounds hehehe), since you will always get fans all over. And they do not mean bad. But, I love the Scandinavian personal space. You give other people 1-2 m personal space in public space. You do not get close to them, I have never seen celebrity surrounded when they're out for running or at the airport for example. I encountered some Asian celebrity before in some shopping malls when am traveling to Asia, I looked and admire their beauty, and walked away.

But then again, I have never ever ever approached any celebrities, first I am not comfortable, since coming to them bothering their personal freedom (they might want to enjoy their regular walk, or shopping for example), and as an introvert I do not know how to approach someone just like that without bringing embarrassment to myself. I would prefer a personal encounter than public encounter, if I ever meet them on long flight, I might dare myself to have a little conversation, or even a pic, I mentioned long flight since it would probably take me 4-5 hours to gather my courage. I am not necessarily shy, I just feel I do not want to disturb them as much as I do not want people to disturb me on my personal horizon. Sorry for being out of topic

• Like 12

anyone know which page is the post where someone listed all the weibo links to ZZ and johnny? i cant find it out of the 445 pages......

We have came soooo farrrr

:cookie: for the person who gives me the page =)

7 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

According to the video caption, a cute little monkey (that is through GT), and then posted photos' caption said it was a little monkey doll.. :D 

Credit:  FollowHeart_NINI

http://www.miaopai.com/show/pQx5gy8Cyj6OGNLCIfQgzQ__.htm

But, from watching this video, it seems like the little monkey is a hand puppet.. .I think... :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zhouboy said:

I noticed that too. It was one of the scenes in the series that I could say was nicely done. It was clear in the beginning that YQ is into BLY and I could tell he was the one who noticed that GH was into BLY. I sensed it in the way he always looked at GH and BLY.

Reading the story of YQ and YM in the novel, I feel bad that they got so little screen time. Both their personalities are interesting and through their actions toward GH and BLY, we can also picture GH and BLY as more complex characters.

1 minute ago, zhouboy said:

And since ZZ clearly stated that he is a huge OOR fan and admitted it was from their song. and even said it was a tribute then there won't be any trouble. But if OOR would sue their own fan for that it would affect their image too, right?

I agree. However, I suspect this is part of larger attack against ZZ, so it just a convenient weakness/mistake from ZZ's part not to credit OOR when he launched the song. If he acknowledged the tribute that time, the rumourmonger wouldn't have the chance to use this to attack ZZ.

All I can think, one of the ways to clean ZZ's name is when OOR says "we are cool you are using our lines."   

ZZ surely got attacked many times. The first one had been right after fans meeting, way before he released his songs. I wonder, whose toe that he had stepped on and why?

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, jingwoan said:

anyone know which page is the post where someone listed all the weibo links to ZZ and johnny? i cant find it out of the 445 pages......

We have came soooo farrrr

:cookie: for the person who gives me the page =)

you can check the first page @jingwoan

6 hours ago, Scandani said:

I just woke up and it's around 8 in the morning here and reading the rumours discussion. Can we just go back to our delulu land and just discuss good things of our boys while we keep supporting them by watching their bts, interviews, like their status on IG and so on? 

About what happened in China it's still rumours, right? Nothing definite yet, so for me I just want to get chill. As an Asian who grew up in Asia and emigrated to western country, I understand very well the culture difference between the two. It will take sometimes, not in the very near future for some eastern countries to relax their regulations on same sex views either partnership or marriage. Heck, it was just in 2015 that many western countries allow same sex marriage after long struggle. And I am sure legalize partnership (not even marriage) would not be anytime soon in the horizon. Social acceptance comes before regulations, at least that's how it works in western world, no?

Myself personally would not stop tagging youzhou together. I love the boys, I have all their music in my ipod, saved their bts, and waiting for the uncut version being uploaded so I can download them too, but if there's an uncut version of the dvd I surely will buy them, that's how I will support their career. I hope we stop this discussion about the rumours, don't make it bigger too on our end. Step back and wait until the real truth comes out. 

I just hope the boys will be alright, they're very young, just started their career, new fame, sudden hectic schedule. I just hope they're okay, stay healthy and please don't keep losing weight. I almost don't recognize Johnny as Gu Hai since he lost so much weight from the filming to now. I do hope that both would have good management company that will handle everything for them. To be their umbrella. 

I am not even that old and not a mother and look how protective I am for my two babies.

Please chill guys/girls

lots of love

P.S. Can we go back discuss that car scene on how lustful Gu Hai looking at BLY but how relax BLY being pressed in such small seat. He even lay his hands on Gu Hai's waist. Being kissed and then kissed back passionately. I just want to believe that's an adlib.

# I cant wait for the uncut version, now when I want to see the whole scene I need to go back and watch the bts #sigh

I agree with you. Asian countries have a very long way to go before we see full acceptance of same sex relationships.  As for JY and ZZ. They're management and the people around them will handle whatever happens and take care of them. Good or bad. If there is some kind of a ban, and that's "if", then that's when the legal team starts to earn their fat fees.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

He's got lovely hands...

Reveal hidden contents

Credit:  糙小汉

tumblr_o526i4aZdR1uhi3w2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o526i4aZdR1uhi3w2o2_1280.jpg

I think I love his feet more, I just saw in previous pages ago, on one of the photoshoot with ZZ, he was barefoot, and those long toes. I never realized I have a thing for feet before, until I saw Johnny's feet. Gahhh, now am not only a fujoshi am also a foot fetish. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Reading the story of YQ and YM in the novel, I feel bad that they got so little screen time. Both their personalities are interesting and through their actions toward GH and BLY, we can also picture GH and BLY as more complex characters.

yes! more screen time on YQ & YM. though I'm still trying to find time to be able to read the translations done by our fellow fans here, I don't mind spoilers.

4 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I agree. However, I suspect this is part of larger attack against ZZ, so it just a convenient weakness/mistake from ZZ's part not to credit OOR when he launched the song. If he acknowledged the tribute that time, the rumourmonger wouldn't have the chance to use this to attack ZZ.

All I can think, one of the ways to clean ZZ's name is when OOR says "we are cool you are using our lines."   

ZZ surely got attacked many times. The first one had been right after fans meeting, way before he released his songs. I wonder, whose toe that he had stepped on and why?

I agree and I think Taka (OOR front man) would be cool with it. he's been through a lot of hardships himself as a person and an artist (he was disowned by parents after quitting school to focus on music).

been wondering the same question. past acquaintances or colleagues? or random insecure starlet. I just hope it's some sort of publicity by his team but was kept secret from ZZ? errr just trying to be positive.

Let's all just smile like ZZ and solve this in silent. just cheer for them all (including CW&FS) and more for ZZ this time. sooooo~ post more ZZ cat pics and fanart pleaaase! btw, can someone link the accounts of the artist for JY ZZ YQ YM fanarts? I hope it's not only in weibo. :(

:cookie::cookie::cookie:

• Like 13

6 hours ago, Room_No382 said:

i am often attacked by fangirls lmao the thing is, when i tried to point out that people don't "turn gay", they might be bisexual or pansexual, a lot of fangirls jumped on my throat to protect the characters' "heterosexuality" and that they have an "exception" for someone. what irritates me more is that many people seem to erase my sexuality, which is bisexual. maybe it's the culture, maybe it's their mindset, idk, but not a lot of people accept the fact that bisexuality does exist.

Bisexuality does exist. I believe in the Kinsey scale. 1 is when you're 100% heterosexual, 6 is when you're 100% homosexual and there are a lot of people in between. I have friends who can very happily have relations with either a male or a female. Unfortunately there are still some people who make it out to be black and white and nothing in between but that's not the case. Human sexuality is a very complex issue. 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I think I love his feet more, I just saw in previous pages ago, on one of the photoshoot with ZZ, he was barefoot, and those long toes. I never realized I have a thing for feet before, until I saw Johnny's feet. Gahhh, now am not only a fujoshi am also a foot fetish. 

lol watch that episode where GH hurt BLY's feet and then he insist on kissing BLY's feet to make it feel better. hahahahaha

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Bisexuality does exist. I believe in the Kinsey scale. 1 is when you're 100% heterosexual, 6 is when you're 100% homosexual and there are a lot of people in between. I have friends who can very happily have relations with either a male or a female. Unfortunately there are still some people who make it out to be black and white and nothing in between but that's not the case. Human sexuality is a very complex issue. 

humans in general is a complicated creature. as complicated as choosing who to save in a sinking ship: JY or ZZ. but JY would surely throw you instead to save ZZ and himself. HAHAHAHA

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

lol watch that episode where GH hurt BLY's feet and then he insist on kissing BLY's feet to make it feel better. hahahahaha

Haha yes, I watched that eps. But Johnny's feet is so long, and those toes... gosh. I do not know how to insert the older comment, so I hope this one works

Look at those gorgeous toes. I am curling in to a ball of nothingness under those. #started not making any sense

• Like 3

@aeislaeigh Initially I did think it was a finger / hand puppet until he fished something out of it (boarding pass, maybe?) from the first Miaopai video, hence I thought it might be a wallet.

Now that you've posted up the second Miaopai video and a picture as well, I can see that it is indeed a hand puppet. Awww, how cute can JY be!! He was keeping himself occupied by playing peekaboo with the puppet...he's still a little boy at heart :)

• Like 5

Happy Camp, according to the rule*already there long long time ago*, that they had to cut ZZ and JY's scenes because fans uploaded those fancams on social network.

Run For Time also updated status that they hoped fans wouldn't upload any fancam scenes on network.

*Fans, this time we just destroyed the show and JY and ZZ :'( *

• Like 1