10 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

humans in general is a complicated creature. as complicated as choosing who to save in a sinking ship: JY or ZZ. but JY would surely throw you instead to save ZZ and himself. HAHAHAHA

Oh I remember in one of the earlier interview (Femina?) when someone asked JY: if someone asks you to choose between your mom and ZZ, both are drowning in a river, who will you save?

He answered instead: why do I have to choose? I'll throw the one who asked such question! :D;) 

He even did not want to sacrifice ZZ in a hypothetical question!

@samscheetah Is that official? Does that mean all scenes with JY-ZZ are cut or some? To be honest, I think we only have few fancam; at least the one available for us, i-fans.

• Like 11

9 hours ago, tea4two said:

@akira1221oor Every fan group is going to have their own crazies, that is just not something you can deny.  A number of us here, although CP fans, we understand the paths these two are walking and there will always be at least someone that will come out to calm or be the voice of reason when things get too heated.  

As for your suggestion that ZZ and JY should avoid doing joint projects, I completely disagree with this.  The reason is that they comfortable around each other, understood each other, and seems to feed off strengths from one and another.  When they work on joint projects, their tacit understanding is going to allow them to work more effectively, hence many referred them to as: 1 + 1 > 2.  Fans is not the only one that can see this, others as well.  So, as I see it, if they are going to develop their career completely separate and away from one and other, that is the equivalent of having an axe but using a wooden stick to chop a block of wood instead.  

I completely agree with you. They make such a pairing effect ! They often reminds me of the most celebrated movie pair, Laurel & Hardy. ZZ very often looks like Laurel in his attitude towards over-physical JY. The problem is, Laurel & Hardy often played quite ambiguous situations, sharing the same bed, going through very tender relations etc., but it was never explicit. And, besides, no one of them could ever have a carrier of his own.

So, pairing in movies is ok, but not too much. In real life, they just do as they (can)want.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Happy Camp, according to the rule*already there long long time ago*, that they had to cut ZZ and JY's scenes because fans uploaded those fancams on social network.

Run For Time also updated status that they hoped fans wouldn't upload any fancam scenes on network.

*Fans, this time we just destroyed the show and JY and ZZ :'( *

If they were against the fancam leak so much, why don't try to be initiative and have a rules of not having any recording of their show? Like when you are going for concert they telling you not to bring camera, but there's still fans who brought it, but at least in show like that, they can proper guide the fans and seriously warn them about it. Because the recording doesn't have so many fans as concert so it more easier to control them. Dont you think?

Logically speaking of course if they can record the show, they will upload it somewhere to show other fans. That is normal in fandom. What they even expect from fans? We are here to help each other lol

• Like 11

All 3 parts of YQ's "Girlfriend" have been translated! 

Part 1:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/8/

Part 2: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/9

Part 3: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/10

YQ please protect your Meng Meng! :o

Spoiler

Once the Beijing Film Academy girl had left, the tender and pretty face of Meng Meng turned grim instantly.

“I almost died from supressing myself, next time don’t f***ing ask me to do this again!”

YQ cheerfully put his arm around YM’s shoulders and praised. “Honestly your performance today was quite good, I think that you have a very good potential in being a girl. Why don’t you cut off that thingy, being grown there is a hindrance anyway?”

“F***, do you think one can become a girl just by cutting off the penis and digging a hole?”

YQ covered YM’s mouth forcefully, “I say, restrain yourself a little, your make-up haven’t been removed yet.”

“She had left anyway.” YM pretended to pull off the wig on his head.

YQ stopped YM, “What’s the hurry? If you take off your wig now, wearing such sexy clothes, with such thick make-up on and then sporting short spiky hair; don’t you feel bad going round and scaring people?”

YM looked indifferent, “Nobody recognises me anyway. I like scaring people and me scaring whoever is better than scaring myself.”

“How beautiful!” YQ was still drooling over YM’s current appearance.

YM threw a punch and YQ dodged it cleanly. In the end, YM didn’t manage to punch YQ but was tripped off-balanced by his high heels. Luckily YQ reacted in time and hugged YM’s waist, preventing the rented clothes from kissing with the floor.

Next to the make-up salon was an automobile servicing and maintenance centre. Today was Saturday, BLY and GH drove their car here for maintenance as usual. BLY walked out and stood at the entrance to smoke, satisfied.

A couple was walking towards him from not far away.

Originally BLY didn’t have the habit of looking at passers-by, but this couple was really eye-catching; a handsome man and a beautiful lady, like they’ve just walked out of a TV drama. BLY couldn’t resist looking at them. As he looked on, the guy looked more and more familiar and hence he walked a few steps towards to make-up salon.

YQ had already walked in front of BLY’s eyes for a while before BLY recognised him.

“It’s really you!”

YQ was dazed for a while before finally seeing BLY, “Why are you here?”

BLY pointed at the shop beside, “I came with GH, to wash our car.”

YM stood beside YQ, he was so afraid that he almost kicked his high heels away, oh my f***ing g*d!

With grief and indignation, YM pounded his chest, a realisation hit him suddenly; I’m still dressed as a girl!

The two are still chatting anyway, all I have to do is to pick an opportunity and run into the make-up salon; no matter how good BLY’s eyesight is, he wouldn’t be able to recognise me based on a few steps right?

With these thoughts in mind, YM turned around.

BLY had been staring at her back view for a long time, finally YM turned around and BLY couldn’t help being stunned from the bottom of his heart, she was indeed a great beauty!

“Who’s that?” BLY purposely faced YQ while asking.

YQ didn’t dare to smile, “An old classmate of mine.”

“Tsk tsk……” BLY looked like a detective, “That isn’t true right? I saw the two of you walking here chatting and smiling just now; the relationship between you two should be quite intimate right!

YQ mumbled vaguely.

BLY pulled on YQ’s shirt. “You’re dressed so handsomely, were you on a date?”

“Had there been a day which I wasn’t this handsome?”

“Why didn’t you introduce her to your brother?” BLY was unwilling to let go.

YM’s feet had already stepped up one stairs, hearing the conversation, he quickened his steps. However, he forgot that he was wearing high heels; that jump had sprained his leg, almost causing him to roll down from the stairs.

Seeing this, BLY pushed YQ, “Aren’t you going to help her up?”

YQ looked at YM pitifully, supressed his laughter and walked over.

YM clenched his teeth in pain; even like this he could still rush into the salon by rolling cum crawling.

“Hey, Meng Meng, are you alright?” YQ supported YM.

YM squeezed a few words out from between his teeth, “If you dare to tell him that I’m YM, I’ll make you suffer forever.”

YQ spoke next to YM’s ear, “Don’t worry, BLY can’t tell.”

Meanwhile, BLY had already walked beside the two; YM kept his head low, he pulled the two sides of his long hair towards the middle and covered two-thirds of his face.

“Hi, 学姐 (female senior)”

BLY saw YM lowering his head and not speaking, he was a little puzzled......

As he was thinking about this, he looked more closely at YM and indeed, the girl looked more and more familiar.

“YQ, why do I find that she looks like someone?”

YQ was stunned, “You didn’t; maybe all female celebrities look similar nowadays?”

Plastic surgery? BLY thought in his mind, she did plastic surgery according to YM’s looks? Which hospital’s standards were so high, they could make a girl look like she was born by the same mother?

BLY glanced at YQ, “Can I borrow your girlfriend temporarily for two minutes? Just two minutes, I’ll return you after I’m done.”

YQ lightly coughed, “Then I’ll go in to change my clothes, you two can continue chatting.”

He disappeared into the salon after finishing his sentence.

“学姐, I have a brother named YM, I feel that you look a lot like him, do you know him?”

YM shook his head, “I don’t know him”

BLY suddenly reached out his hand, targeting YM’s C-cup; YM couldn’t avoid in time and his boobs were groped by BLY.

“Don’t misunderstand, I saw that your boobs were crooked and I had wanted to help you adjust them.” An evil smile appeared at the corner of BLY’s lips.

Hearing this, YM knew he had been completely exposed. YM lifted his head, pulled his hair aside and looked at BLY with despair, don’t you dare look down on me! Don’t you look at me with weird gazes! This is my selfless dedication to help someone ward off evil!

BLY didn’t know whether to laugh or cry, “Why are you dressed like this? Life’s too boring?”

YM sighed, since it had become like this, he need not hide it anymore and told the entire truth to BLY.

BLY gave a four-word praise after hearing YM’s explanation, “你俩真行! (both of you are so terrific)”

YM was embarrassed, “Then…… I’m going in to change my clothes.”

BLY stopped YM, “What’s the hurry? How can one destroy such good artwork so easily? Let me admire it properly again. This make-up salon is not bad; I couldn’t recognise you at first.”

BLY fiddled with YM left and right, analysing YM’s entire body from top to bottom. He also took the opportunity to molest YM, normally where would he be able to find such a beautiful girl to touch for free and not offend the law?

GH gets jealous over YM again but it was for a valid reason. BLY why did you......

Spoiler

GH was also bored while waiting in there and wanted to go out for a breather, however he halted his steps once he had reached the entrance.

His good wifey was standing outside, molesting a pretty girl publicly; the pretty girl was refusing and pushing him with a helpless expression, yet BLY didn’t let go. Not to mention the cuddling, he was f***ing groping the girl’s boobs and even reached his hand underneath her skirt……

GH thought he had seen wrongly. After rubbing his eyes and wiping the glass, he realised that was indeed BLY.

GH’s heart was seized by an angry rage, he wanted so much to rush out and strangle that girl to death and hurl BLY back home to (domestic) abuse. However past experiences told him that he should not act on impulse, he must calm down and observe for a while; this didn’t look like something BLY would do, maybe there’s some hidden trick.

I need to stay calm, I need stay calm, I can’t go out now…… GH reminded himself.

When he swept his eyes towards outside again, that girl was already gone, BLY looked like he haven’t had enough.

F***, I can’t tolerate anymore; I’m an idiot if I can still keep calm!

GH stormed out.

BLY was just walking back inside, eyes glancing at the make-up salon beside, he didn’t notice that there was a person in front of him and collided into GH.

“Hey, I had wanted to go inside to tell you something; it’s super funny!”

GH’s face was scarily glum, staring at BLY like a crazy wild lion.

“Do you want to tell me that you had molested a pretty girl on the streets?”

BLY hasn’t had enough fun, “How did you know?”

GH pronounced his words very clearly, the tone was choking, spicy, suffocating and scary, “Because – I – saw – it.”

BLY saw the expression on GH and realised he must have misunderstood, he hurriedly explained, “That wasn’t a girl, that’s YM dressed as a girl, hee hee…… you couldn’t tell could you?”

“I really couldn’t tell.” GH looked at BLY sorrowfully, “Can’t you think of a more realistic excuse?”

“I didn’t bluff you!” BLY insisted.

GH stood there without a word and scowled, one could tell that he was still purposely suppressing his anger. No matter what BLY’s explanation was, he was angry in any case; be it molesting a pretty girl or molesting YM, me the husband still isn’t happy. If you don’t give me a decent reason today, don’t ever think of getting over this issue!

BLY had also lost his patience, “Believe it or not, it’s up to you!”

He turned to go inside the shop but saw someone walking out of the shop beside.

“YM!” BLY called out.

Originally GH was still considering the credibility of BLY’s explanation when he heard YM’s name, however this YM had come out after changing his clothes and looked completely different from the pretty girl he saw earlier, how then could he believe BLY’s words?

As if he had caught his saviour, BLY pulled YM directly in front of GH.

“I didn’t bluff you right?”

GH was still very negative, “Don’t tell me him and that girl are the same person?”

YM was shocked and pulled BLY’s shirt forcefully; f***, didn’t you promise me to never ever tell anybody about it?

BLY was dumbfounded; it seemed that he had indeed promised YM; what do I do about this?

GH gave BLY ten seconds to answer, however BLY had not said a word within this timeframe, instead YM was trying hard to act ignorance.

“What girl? Yinzi, what is GH saying? Is there a girl? Why don’t I understand what he had said?

That’s enough of you…… BLY squeezed out these few words from his clenched teeth; I tried hard to protect you so don’t you take advantage of my kindness and betray me!

• Like 16

44 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Bisexuality does exist. I believe in the Kinsey scale. 1 is when you're 100% heterosexual, 6 is when you're 100% homosexual and there are a lot of people in between. I have friends who can very happily have relations with either a male or a female. Unfortunately there are still some people who make it out to be black and white and nothing in between but that's not the case. Human sexuality is a very complex issue. 

Indeed. Actually, in ancient China, Japan and Korea, bisexuality is rather common. Many emperors in the Han Dynasty have male companions and female concubines for example. Homosexuality is common within the samurai class in Japan. Amongst the peasant, in Fujian province, there used to be a practice of marriage between an older man with a younger man. All these are mediated by the modern influence of Western culture, particularly from Abrahamic religion and Western economic model that favours nuclear family. Of course, Confucianism focus on having the next generation as the most important form of filial piety also plays a huge part. Although, in ancient China, as long as you have children, Confucianism doesn't really care too much about whether you have a male playmate or not. 

Relationships that are not cisgender are deemed as "abnormal" for much of the 20th century and was only being seen as normal 15 years ago in China. The "good" news about China is that they placed a lot of faith in science. Hence, over time I think it is very likely that they will accept homosexuality, at least faster than more religiously conservative countries in the world. The more important thing is that the authorities must be made to be seen as "enlightened" to do so. Face is after all most important to Chinese.

I know some people had advised not to label the two boys as CP (i.e. the Chinese term for shipper) or to ship them. But I feel that if internationally the Chinese received praises for actually filming and showing such shows, it will make them think twice of coming down too hard. After all, Chinese and their government are eager for the international community to praise them, rather than always talking bad about them! I am sure you have seen enough news and videos of Chinese behaving badly. If they receive praise, that will be something that they will certainly take notice!

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh I remember in one of the earlier interview (Femina?) when someone asked JY: if someone asks you to choose between your mom and ZZ, both are drowning in a river, who will you save?

He answered instead: why do I have to choose? I'll throw the one who asked such question! :D;) 

He even did not want to sacrifice ZZ in a hypothetical question!

I was laughing hard at that part of the interview. hahaha  I actually see that side of him in me. I give a similar answer to that question. and that time he asked why he needs to choose if he can choose all: nice body or nice ace or nice character of a significant other. hilarious!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, shuwei said:

oh lol these filler chapters...its pretty sweet at the beginning but then gh went wild again

part 2 chapter 36 - 40

Hide contents

basically bly hurt his foot from training in the desert whike gh was on a business trip. when bly got hospitalized, he called gh saying "da hai, i'm dying..." and even dropped the phone on the floor for dramatic effect. gh panicked and came back to beijing, leaving all the work for yyj to deal with. bly took bandages and wrapped it all over his body. when gh walked in, bly was lying on his bed in that state. he just looked at gh and held his hand without saying anything. gh actually got so heartbroken at this sight, he went into the bathroom and cried. gh got on the bed and gently held bly while he slept. gh couldnt sleep and watched bly all night. at some point bly's body felt feverish so gh panicked and called the doctor. the doctor saw bly's bandaged body and was really confused. gh found out the truth when the doctor told gh that bly only hurt his foot. gh was angry bc bly lied, but also happy bc he realized that bly is only lying to get his attention. gh also knew that he's gonna wrapped around bly's finger for his whole life.

when bly woke up, gh decided to continue playing along and asked if he can check bly's injuries. as soon as gh touched the bandaged areas, bly pretended as if he's in pain. gh asked bly if his butt is also in pain, to which bly answered no. gh suddenly changed his tone "then i'll make it hurt!". bly figured that gh must know the truth and tried to escaped but gh grabbed him and spanked his butt.

afterwards gh stuck around to take care of bly like taking him to the bathroom and feeding him. gh asked bly about the injuries on his lips and his penis. bly admitted the truth that his army commander caused them. gh went crazy with jealousy, asking why would the commander touch his penis, claiming that bly's body belongs to him and that no one can touch it etc. etc. which made bly mad that gh is taking it out on him even though he's injured. they bickered more and more until gh tried force himself on and accidentally aggravated bly's foot injury. they had to call the doctor over. afterwards gh felt sorry, explaining that he is only worried for bly, then gave bly a blowjob. 

gh continued to stay with bly day and night until one day bly's subordinate (who i do not know the romanized chinese name so i'm gonna call him L, maybe i'll edit when someone tells me his name) showed up to visit. L idolized bly so he kept trying to take care of bly while being completely clueless to gh's anger. bly sensed trouble and tried to convince L to leave, which backfired when L insisted he has to take care of bly bc bly always take care of him. gh coldly asked L how bly took care of him. L spilled about how when they were training in the desert, bly took punishments in his place and slept with him to keep his body warm (bly did this L was really sick from a former injury). after hearing this, gh calm told L to stay with bly and left. after a few hours gh came back (get ready to enter fantasy land ladies and gents) and tied L up. gh hung him from the ceiling while placing a furnace beneath him. yes, right in the hospital room, basically torturing L using heat. bly is really mad about it but he couldnt save L bc of his foot. gh stripped down to his underwear and got into bed with bly, threatening that if bly dont behave gh will f**ck him in front of L. eventually bly couldnt take it anymore and promised gh that he will never do things for L again. that was when L was finally released afterbeing hung from the ceiling for more than 12 hours

GH your scary when come to your rivals 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, htuvecila said:

Regarding this, you can read it here.

"Experts warned that Seek McCartney’s approval should not necessarily be hailed as a sign of a relaxation of censors’ usually prudish attitudes...China’s system for evaluating films is still very unstable, because the rules are very unclear. It depends heavily on the individual censor’s whims." 

I myself have few things to point out:
"Seek McCartney" is a co-production between France and China. The plot of "Seek McCartney" is well developed, it's considered as serious work, the work that comes from a well produced team and can be seen as "art". There is no couple effect or whatsoever. Everybody knows it's just a movies.

Meanwhile "Shangyin" is just a web series with low budget and illogical plot and can be accessed easily by public tru the internet. 
1. The 2 characters turn gay in the novel. It's ok if they are homosexual, but nope, they are straight but become gay for each other.
2. They have pre-matured sex, rape scene is involved. 
3. National army as background is being used and heavily abused. Remember all the imagination how BLY abused his right in the army to help GH, GY abused his right to frame CLY to help BLY, etc.? The novel distorts the army image. 
4. The name of the novel is related to drug, i.e Heroin.
5. The actors are well supported by shippers, they want them to go gay for each other too. Shippers want them to happen in real life. 

6. They are gaining some public attention. A big part of this public recognition comes from teenagers with limited education and can easily be influenced.

Now if I were the censor guy, I'd pick Shangyin to censor too, no doubt. 

I would never place myself in censor-position, even in imagination, but I quite appreciate your extensive analysis. I see points 3 and 4 as the main problems for our concerns (and for Addicted team). Could they change name (no Heroin, no Addicted) ? No, it is too late. Could a season 2 happen without the Army or Party background ? No either, or then they have to change every character.

But about "too late", this applies to the government authorities as well. Millions and millions of Chinese (et moi et moi...)*** have watched the series and have access to by-passing the ban.

*** "millions de chinois, et moi et moi" is a famous popular French song. It goes by "millions of Chinese, and me, and me...".

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, liesl said:

Greetings fellow addicts,

I'm sure everyone by now already catch the feeling that the scandals around ZZ were highly bizarre. Even with the latest rumor, I have a feeling that ZZ's the most affected by this. Someone's feeling threatened by his popularity and has been trying his best to take him down since the very beginning. I think this is because ZZ has signed up with CJD's company so the other competitors are trying to bring him down. ZZ and Johnny are gems. A hot topic. They saw ZZ as a big enemy while they don't dare to bring Johnny down too much since they're still trying to court him.

Well.. that's my theory but anyway I would like to share this with you guys. The date of the scandals and happenings around ZZ is so creepy since it's usually happened after ZZ did/released something. Even the latest rumor happened after ZZ finished filming two named variety shows in China. Anyway... here's the chronology

26.02    CJD, Timmy, and Addicted weibo got hacked

26.02    Someone who hacked CJD's weibo account saying CJD slept with ZZ

26.02    CJD released on her weibo a document that showed she was suing the person

01.03    ZZ released "Walk Slowly"

02.03    Rumors started that ZZ is dating CJD with fancams and pictures

09.03    ZZ released "Dust"

09.03    Something went wrong with weibo search and ZZ's name and song couldn't be searched up
             Dust's rank on weibo chart is affected by this

09.03    Rumors that said ZZ dating CJD suddenly came up again

09.03    ZZ cleared up the rumor by saying on weibo that he's single

17.03    First leakage of Addicted scene (Drunken BLY)

21.03    ZZ released "Moonlight"

21.03    Second leakage of Addicted scene (Carpark kissing)

21.03    Fang Bor mocked ZZ about his plastic surgery

28.03    ZZ released "I Remember Your Eyes"

28.03    Third leakage of Addicted scene (Pictures of bed scene)

28.03    ZZ filmed Happy Camp

01.04    ZZ filmed RTF2

02.04    ZZ's live singing suddenly cancelled for unknown reason

02.04    Rumors started that the boys' activities will all be banned

02.04    ZZ's weibo slid from first to ninth

03.04    Plagiarism "I remember your eyes"

03.04    ZZ posted apology on weibo

This is my notes about the weird happenings and scandals around ZZ. If I noted the dates incorrectly then please tell me. Thank you of course to all the people that contribute to this information. I've been getting this information from this forum and this wouldn't be possible without you guys so thanks a lot.

Reading this made me sad. I'm sadder because ZZ was always smiling every time the scandals happened so everyone always presume that this didn't affect him so much. ZZ has been dealing blow after blow with this things and I'm sad for him that this has to happened to his early career in the entertainment industry.

Until now the blows could be calmed down and dealt with but I'm scared that one day one blow would be successful on its attack and it would affect ZZ's career so much. :(

Last note, this wouldn't be the last attack. There would be one again and again especially with the coming release of his album. Stay strong, ZZ. And of course we have to stay strong to, fellow addicts. We have to provide a stable support to help and protect our ZZ. We have to help him fly and protect and mend his wing every times someone's trying to cut it.

Just a hypothesis, we all know ZZ is multitalented. He sings, dances and acts = a complete triple threat to anyone especially when he is good at it. 

Can't deny that if he puts his mind to it, he will succeed in it. So honestly, I believe someone is after him just to bring him down and open up avenues for themselves or it could be fans who just despise the continuous bonding and intimacy that he has with JY. These two a peas in a pod with a very good relationship betwen both and with both in any show or photoshoot - it explodes. There could be people who are just pure jealous of it and instead of attacking JY that makes sure to cover his every steps with his team, they attack ZZ that has some holes in his armour which is easier to get into.

• Like 21

25 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

humans in general is a complicated creature. as complicated as choosing who to save in a sinking ship: JY or ZZ. but JY would surely throw you instead to save ZZ and himself. HAHAHAHA

You're probably right! I'd do the same with JY to save ZZ. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with JY but i find ZZ the more attractive. hahahaha!!

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

Just a hypothesis, we all know ZZ is multitalented. He sings, dances and acts = a complete triple threat to anyone especially when he is good at it. 

Can't deny that if he puts his mind to it, he will succeed in it. So honestly, I believe someone is after him just to bring him down and open up avenues for themselves or it could be fans who just despise the continuous bonding and intimacy that he has with JY. These two a peas in a pod with a very good relationship betwen both and with both in any show or photoshoot - it explodes. There could be people who are just pure jealous of it and instead of attacking JY that makes sure to cover his every steps with his team, they attack ZZ that has some holes in his armour which is easier to get into.

True to all of this. You speak my mind. When I was talking to my friends ( which is QingYu fans) and now also a Yuzhou fans. She told me that if JY and ZZ have nothing with each other that means ZZ have no armour. She worried about ZZ too. We have exactly this kind of talk before this storm coming, I can't even think properly now how much we were right about it. I understand now, eventhough if they have anything going on, JY can protect ZZ in public like what Wangqing did to Jianyu ( you know people attacking Jianyu because of his looks). And that makes me so sad. 

• Like 10

@liesl

I agree on the concentrated attacks on ZZ is terrifying. He had managed to deal with them all gracefully, I hope he can do that with this one too. I also hope that JY is going to Beijing to discuss some kind of strategy with ZZ and their teams. Hopefully, something good will come out of this mess.

I think it will take a lot of resources to do these kind of attacks, both in money and in man power. Even the rumour and accusation were thrown by weibo account with millions of followers, right? That screams a hidden money transaction to me. So, I suspect something or someone big is behind this. Maybe companies which offered contracts but refused by ZZ? I don't know, the attack came way too early, even before ZZ released Walk Slowly. So, the cause of attack must had been happened early too -which is intriguing because at that time, ZZ was not even famous yet!

Stepping aside, there is another possibility that ZZ was just a secondary target. The primary might be CJD and because ZZ is the highest profile actor/singer under her management, they attack him.

Or, the primary is JY. They want to control JY completely and realise that with ZZ around, they won't achieve that. So, destroy ZZ. Or, maybe they attack ZZ as a blackmail to JY? If JY join them, they will also "protect" ZZ otherwise the attack continues? (Yeah, this option is based on a premise that JY held ZZ in a very dear position, so welcome to my delulu land). But again, the initial attack happened way too early, before JY gained such popularity. Hmm.

About JY protecting ZZ, I do not think he is strong enough to be in that position now, unless the "protection" is granted by something bigger than JY (as in my delulu scenario, JY joins an agency and the agency "protects" ZZ). AFAIK, JY has never been attacked frontally, multiple time like ZZ, right?

• Like 21

7 hours ago, Room_No382 said:

News from SARFT:

1. Shangyin is banned from broadcasting. TV programs, gameshows, etc are not allowed to invite Huang JingYu, Xu WeiZhou, Lin FengSong, Chen Wen to gain attention.

2. Every activities to promote "Descendant of the Sun" will be limited in order to not give the series too much attention and attract to many viewers.

3. Every activities to promote "10 years", a movie about Hong Kong's independence, will be banned.

4. News about celebrities' extravagant weddings will be limited as these weddings go against the provident traditional values of the country.

I would be very wary of this at the minute until it's been officially confirmed. I can't put my finger on it, but the "language" doesn't look right to me. "Descendant of the Sun" is a South Korean series and as far as i'm aware all that was happening to it for the Chinese market was that some scenes referring to North Korea was to be edited out. There was no other limitations being put on it. 

• Like 8

On 4/3/2016 at 1:29 AM, guhai said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

“My king, you requested my presence?”

“Ah, Xu Weizhou. The man I have been looking for. Come in, come in.”

“My king…it is rather late. Perhaps I shouldn’t—”

“Are you disobeying me?”

“No! I would never disrespect you in such a manner, my king.”

Tsk tsk. “Well, then do come in. And why the formalities when we are alone? Call me by my real name, my Zhouzhou.

“If that is what you desire, my ki—Huang Jingyu…”

“It is indeed what I desire, but tonight, I desire so much more.

Swallow. “J-Jingyu ah…” Pant.

This is exactly the kind of plot for future movie they can shoot together as a "pair". The ZZ character in this plot, would be someone like a high-ranking literrato  供石 (gōngshí) collector. And JJY of course, as a warrior-prince.

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

You're probably right! I'd do the same with JY to save ZZ. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with JY but i find ZZ the more attractive. hahahaha!!

then you need to practice your martial arts now, to beat JY's jiu-jitsu. he won't hand ZZ over that easy you know. hahaha best luck! ;):lol:

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, liesl said:

Until now the blows could be calmed down and dealt with but I'm scared that one day one blow would be successful on its attack and it would affect ZZ's career so much. :(

Last note, this wouldn't be the last attack. There would be one again and again especially with the coming release of his album. Stay strong, ZZ. And of course we have to stay strong to, fellow addicts. We have to provide a stable support to help and protect our ZZ. We have to help him fly and protect and mend his wing every times someone's trying to cut it.

I'm not sure if it's calmed down yet. "Xu Weizhou plagiarism" is trending #10 on weibo atm lol :sweatingbullets: 

But everything reaching the peak has to go down. This shall be gone too. :) *I'm trying to be positive here*

• Like 12