1 hour ago, Scandani said:

P.S. Can we go back discuss that car scene on how lustful Gu Hai looking at BLY but how relax BLY being pressed in such small seat. He even lay his hands on Gu Hai's waist. Being kissed and then kissed back passionately. I just want to believe that's an adlib.

@Scandani you mean this 

Spoiler

12520619_237222923289049_1771770697_n.gi

1 hour ago, poetato said:

uhm, can anyone fill me in? I saw ZZ weibo update what happened with him? is he okay? is everyone okay?

@poetato three lines of IRYE are from OOR's The beginning, which ZZ composed in high school-dedicating his fanboy love to his idol-was released before (I don't recall where, his Changba site?) anti-s and/or (some) OOR's fans, however, are really putting effort on "hei" this. Besides, White Porridge and Whale Protectors greatly support ZZ, surfing on Weibo with those touching post T~T making me just wanna cuddle cuddle this cat

@sohocomo folks keep stressing it's manip, I think not imo 

Spoiler

12670946_237279443283397_355962782891475

@liesl I think I found another blooper for you to contemplate

Spoiler

78557476jw1f2jiu3rx8nj20ku0oyjuj.jpg

gif of ZZ's old vid

Spoiler

tumblr_o4miamCpcN1vo9dlto1_250.giftumblr_o4miamCpcN1vo9dlto2_250.gif  >"< So cute

• Like 20

novel spoilers for the tong zhe saga. mainly part 2 chap 72-81 + some set up from earlier chapters

Spoiler

when gh was in hk, gh and bly video called each other. gh told bly about tong zhe and how he know tz will come to his side. bly asked gh how is he so sure about that and gh replied "love at first sight". gh meant to tease bly but bly only scoffed and said that tz actually saved him, he can now get rid of gh. gh got mad from hearing that so bly teased back that gh should spank him, and even pulled his pants down. of course, at the sight of that, gh forgot everything else and begged bly to move the camera closer to his butt...

during the rescue in hk, as soon as bly saw tz, he hesitated to help tz get onto the plane. when they were jumping off, he told gh to go and share a parachute with tz. of course gh absolutely insists on going with bly. after they landed bly even told gh to go look for "that person" if he's worried. bly kept prying about how gh managed to convince tz to come along. gh wouldnt tell him (and we never find out either...)

anyway, when back in beijing, gh made tz his vp/secretary and the sole male employee in the company. he keeps tz so close that it incited yyj's jealousy

some time later, the air force scheduled offsite training for a month. bc bly will depart at night, gh planned to visit him after work. at the company, gh went to take a nap and gave his phone to tz so tz can take care of business for him. tz sat in gh's office guarding so no one can go in to bother gh. meanwhile, bly received unexpected news that his troop will have to depart hours earlier than planned. wanting to see gh one last time before he leaves, bly drove to gh's company. bly called yyj first, but tz wouldnt let yyj wake gh up. bly then called gh's phone but tz picked up and told bly gh is sleeping. bly got so upset over this he threw his phone out of the car and smashed it

when gh woke up, bly already left. he couldnt get in contact with bly at all and when he heard about bly getting turned away at the door, he already knew bly is mad at him. gh threw himself into work as a distraction but after a week, he couldnt take it anymore and he stalked his father all the way to the air force's secret training location. however, even as he waited the whole day, bly refused come out to meet him. 

after another week of no contact, gh was very depressed. tz visited gh's house and they drank alcohol together. in his drunken state gh told tz about his and bly's relationship. tz is surprised and asked if bly is mad just bc tz answered gh's phone. gh replied that bly is unreasonable, temperamental, impossibly stubborn etc. but at the same time, bly has many attractive qualities that are hard to specify. after hearing that, tz already guessed for himself that these "qualities" are largely sexual, to which gh neither confirm or deny. 

gh then lamented that he misses bly a lot but bly is so cruel to ignore him like this. tz asked, "if you are so unsatisfied, then why are you still in a relationship with him? your older brother used me as a substitute for him, why dont you also do the same?" (...yikes :blink:) gh stared at tz for awhile and smiled "that's not a bad idea". as a test tz told gh to smoke the cigarette tz just smoked (basically an indirect kiss, like sharing utensils. remember how gh doesnt do that with anyone except bly). gh actually considered it for awhile, but puts out the cigarette in the end. tz laughed and said he didnt think gh would be scared of someone else. gh replied, "i'm not scared of him, it's just that i love him."

at that time, gh received a call that bly's dad is sick. gh went through their house and took him to the hospital. gh doesnt want to make bly worry so he quietly took care of everything until bly's dad received surgery and left the hospital. 

on the other hand, bly just threw himself into training. he barely eat or sleep and he worked so hard even the superiors cant keep up with him. even though he didnt contact gh the entire time, he still check gh's company website everyday to see what gh is working on. when he saw that gh will be organizing an event to present some new products, he got permission to briefly return beijing to attend. on the day of the event, bly came without gh's knowledge and observed gh from the crowd. after gh gave his speech, he came down and hugged tz. gh also hugged other employees and business partners, but bly only focused on his interactions with tz. bly got so jealous he couldnt even breathe at the sight of them whispering in each other's ears. 

as bly was leaving, gh finally noticed and went after him. he jumped in front of bly's taxi and made bly get off. gh pulled bly behind a building and berated him for cutting off contact and making gh feel so miserable. bly coldly replied that he can see gh is doing just fine. even as bly pushed him away, gh pleaded, "yinzi, listen to me. tong zhe and i are normal friends. just by looking i can tell that we have many things in common, but that's not why i like him, i brought him here because i think he will be a good match yanjing. yinzi, yyj followed me for 5 years, yet i treated her feelings cruely. i never said this bc i didnt want it to bother you, but i always worry for her. i want to see her settle down in a good place, so i brought tong zhe to the company and gave him many opportunities. its the only way i can make up to yanjing." after hearing this, bly finally calmed down, asking gh to confirm that yanjing will end up liking tong zhe. before bly went back to training, gh kissed him and said he will wait for bly's return.

when the training finished, bly and fellow pilots put on a performance in front of their superiors back in bejing. gh managed to get himself and bly's dad inside the base so they can watch. the entire time gh was going crazy from worry bc of all the difficult fly stunts bly performed, but he's also really proud of "his wife". after the performance, the pilots went to the cafeteria and bly was so exhausted he fell asleep in the middle of his meal...which was when gh took his chance and popped out of nowhere to swooped bly off to his house.

funny tidbit 1: the employees at gh's company love shipping him with tz. one of them even made up that she saw gh and tz playing footsies underneath the table at a company meeting. bly actually overheard them talking about gh/tz once and he told gh that the company improve the mentality of their staff lol

funny tidbit 2: a while later when gy saw tz and yyj together, he bitterly thought that he wanted tz's presence to screw up gh and bly's relationship, but instead tz is "eliminating an obstacle" for them lmao 

my thoughts

Spoiler

i dont really get tong zhe. there are too many questions. cjd never did explain his change of allegiance to gh or the original nature of his relationship with gy. like what does he want? does he like yyj? why was he flirting with gh? there is also very little description of his physical appearance, and imo his personality is nothing like bly's, so i dont know what this "replacement" business is all about...

but i suppose the point of his character is to be the very first person to make bly feel insecure. and for very little reason to boot bc the way gh treats tz is no different than how he treats yyj, but i have never seen bly be more dramatic over other "love rivals". i wonder was it bc tz is male? who knows...

• Like 23

20 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Please stop panicking!!!!

Until the networks for HC and RFT2, or the management for JY & ZZ, make an announcement of official notification from SARFT, all of this is sh!t-stirring nonsense.

I'm staying on top of the news atm (my addiction to Addicted is really making me work my mandarin double time these few weeks). Various online news outlets are jumping on the news based on that one screenshot of the purported directive, but no confirmation so far from anyone that actually matters.

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, shuwei said:

novel spoilers for the tong zhe saga. mainly part 2 chap 72-81 + some set up from earlier chapters

Hide contents

when gh was in hk, gh and bly video called each other. gh told bly about tong zhe and how he know tz will come to his side. bly asked gh how is he so sure about that and gh replied "love at first sight". gh meant to tease bly but bly only scoffed and said that tz actually saved him, he can now get rid of gh. gh got mad from hearing that so bly teased back that gh should spank him, and even pulled his pants down. of course, at the sight of that, gh forgot everything else and begged bly to move the camera closer to his butt...

I am still hoping someone knows where I can read the eng trasnlated rape scene part of the novel. i have been warned it's too graphic and so on, but I would really like to read for myself and judge it for myself. Is there any one who can point out where I can read that chapter, please? Thank you,

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, shuwei said:

lol wait...i cannot believe china is banning everything i love: addicted, dots, hk, and tabloids about ridiculous weddings!!

What freaking ridiculous, is the government of to scared the rooten deed they get exposed? 

50 minutes ago, shuwei said:

lol wait...i cannot believe china is banning everything i love: addicted, dots, hk, and tabloids about ridiculous weddings!!

• Like 2

Another new FMV guys link compilation of latest activities/appearance of our boys tho TT~TT

The song sounds so familiar but I can't think of the name, "Courage"? It's so nice reading the repost and comments of weibo fans TTvTT I'm longed for engsub (of those message on the vid)

I'll leave it to @gashupingo

• Like 11

@clon_105 You're welcome.

Looks like we are tuning in to the same shows too - Addicted, Descendants of The Sun and Go Princess Go.

Anyway, hope you enjoy watching the irrepresibly zany antics of Crystal Zhang - oh Lord, the things that she say and do in the show :D - as well as the fairly good chemistry among the cast.

On my end here, I'm just hoping to hear better and happier news for both ZZ and JY - I hate that so many people are trying to drag their names down at this moment :(

• Like 6

1 hour ago, poetato said:

@gayyoxx I think in the series YQ mentioned to BLY when he was visiting BLY after the whole GH-BLY drama on ep 10, im not sure about the ep, that their relations is kinda abnormal (don't quote me on that I'm not sure about YQ exact words)

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

Yes, I think it was YQ who found out first becaus he also likes BLY so he notices when GH keep pestering and blocking anyone to get close to BLY. I found that out in the series. Maybe we should go back and watch it for the n.th time

:D

Yes, in the series, YQ comments on the irregularities of BLY-GH's relationship when he visited BLY's house. In the novel, it is different.

Spoiler

YQ made remarks about how GH is being nice to BLY after GH bought breakfast for BLY. It is in chapter 15, very early in the novel.

oops. Edit: chapter 23

In the series, however, it was YM who said YQ's lines about GH being nice to BLY. It is on the early part of eps. 4. I guess they made substantial changes. I have not checked alvinboi's comparison post on eps. 4.

• Like 6

All the banning rumors really make me sad. I hope we will get better news tomorrow.

about the novel:

Spoiler

there's a chapter in the novel when BLY pretent to be hurt badly to gain more attention from GH. Bly addmitted to hospital I think but not really hurt badly. This chapter also include one of Bly army friend came visit and make GH jealous. Anyone can give better summary on this chapter? Google translate really bring headache to me:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Another new FMV guys link compilation of lastest activities/appearance of our boys tho TT~TT

The song sounds so familiar but I can't think of the name, "Courage"? It's so nice reading the repost and comments of weibo fans TTvTT I'm longed for engsub (of those message on the vid)

I'll leave it to @gashupingo

Yes, Michael Wong's "Courage", very popular song. He also sang the very popular "Fairy Tale".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFzYABC0geM

• Like 6

XWZ got accused of plagiarism, his lyrics of I remember your eyes is obviously a copy of one ok rock The beginning. 

XWZ updated his weibo to say sorry. 

Well, as OOR fan myself, I think he'll be alright if I remember your eyes wouldn't be in the album. I remember your eyes is like an attempt of trying to write English song of XWZ, of course he'd be influenced by other well known bands. But he should be more careful, put it in an official album is a different matter.

About that SARFT post, it looks fake to me.

@tea4two I didn't say they shouldn't be together in anything from now on, but they should tone it down, wait for this CP exploitation wave to pass. Whatever they have between them, be it friendship, bromance or love, they don't have to show it on public right at this time when everyone wanting a bite from that profit magnet CP cake.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, bidubudu said:

I'm staying on top of the news atm (my addiction to Addicted is really making me work my mandarin double time these few weeks). Various online news outlets are jumping on the news based on that one screenshot of the purported directive, but no confirmation so far from anyone that actually matters.

@bidubudu  Work that Mandarin!  Thank you!!!!!

You all know, I try to stay calm and logical as much as possible, but this...this really burns my b*tt. After calming down a little, I think I have come to a conclusion. This has to be a hoax. Think about it for a moment. The first thing mentioned is Shangyin and the boys. Really? Are they actually so far up on SARFT's radar to come before the mention of Descendents of the Sun? And a movie about Hong Kong's independence, something that sounds like a direct strike at the government, is the third mentioned thing? Really? 

And banning all of the boys. What? For what? It's not like JY & ZZ made out during filming HC or RFT. I could kind of see it if they had (I would kind of like to see it if they had), but they didn't. Also, including FS & CW. Again, for what?

This has to be a hoax from somebody (or somebodies) feeling they got burned by CDJ or one of the boys. Stupid jealous idiots. 

I'm done ranting. Sorry. Moving on to happier things...now I can refocus on the analysis in my head.

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Yes, in the series, YQ comments on the irregularities of BLY-GH's relationship when he visited BLY's house. In the novel, it is different.

Reveal hidden contents

YQ made remarks about how GH is being nice to BLY after GH bought breakfast for BLY. It is in chapter 15, very early in the novel.

In the series, however, it was YM who said YQ's lines about GH being nice to BLY. It is on the early part of eps. 4. I guess they made substantial changes. I have not checked alvinboi's comparison post on eps. 4.

Yes, you are absolutely right, it was YM who addressed it. With YQ I just noticed his body language, as he's very uncomfortable when GH's around and shoo-ing him to be away from his beloved :D and acting like a tiger, marking his territory.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, guhai said:

“My king, you requested my presence?”

“Ah, Xu Weizhou. The man I have been looking for. Come in, come in.”

“My king…it is rather late. Perhaps I shouldn’t—”

“Are you disobeying me?”

“No! I would never disrespect you in such a manner, my king.”

Tsk tsk. “Well, then do come in. And why the formalities when we are alone? Call me by my real name, my Zhouzhou.

“If that is what you desire, my ki—Huang Jingyu…”

“It is indeed what I desire, but tonight, I desire so much more.

Swallow. “J-Jingyu ah…” Pant.

Haha thank you. I love this. ahem  "cough" you should write more hehe

another cute fan art, guys

• Like 20