Sorry couldn't resist to post last comment regarding this matter

1. Right now at the moment I'm speaking, keyword "HJY XWZ" is trending @ #29. I don't get what cfans are trying to do here lol.

2. I understand fans don't want their #name being together especially in some steamy posts and conspiracies or sensitive comments. However why restrict searching their names individually? Fans worry those "rumors" tagging both of them will spread further? But again if you stop tagging their names in positive posts how to cover these bad rumors? How long does it take for the rumors to be gone from search result lmao? 

3. With all of these above I still share ZZ's song in my account, and hashtag his name. Fight me with valid reason not to do so. XD

• Like 18

@nouveaux The broody-looking Peter Sheng is a good choice as Gu Yang but for one tiny detail.

Standing at 180cm, ZZ and JY tower over him since both of them are 184.5cm and 187cm respectively.

Ideally, I think it might be better if the person playing the role of Gu Yang to be of the same height or slightly taller than JY. 

This is because Gu Yang and Gu Hai are supposed to closely resemble one another and I gather that they should be of similar height as well.

That said, having watched some episodes of Go Princess Go, I do second your opinion that Peter Sheng is indeed hot...after ZZ and JY, of course :)

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

You have to open it in google chrome. You can't open gif in preview..

LOL. Maybe we should just close this thread since now we cannot talk so explicitly about them because it might get translated to Weibo and everyone will go much crazier than they already are?

I'm sick and tired of all these restriction! I want everyone to talk/fangirl about #YuZhou, #Johnny, #Zhouzhou freely in this thread!!!!!!!! Are we supposed to be like a robot and just ignore the electricity that sparks when they're exchanging that look or licking their lips as they glanced at each other? 

And those anti fans - anti Johnny, anti Zhouzhou... Sheessshhh.... Go look yourself in the mirror.... Majority of you became their fans from watching Heroin which is a BL themed web series in case you have forgotten!! I really cannot brain how you can be an anti fan of any of these two boys.... >_> How could you.... My brain really cannot process this....... And to those "forces" who are trying to bring down Johnny and Zhouzhou because they're too popular or trying to block someone's way or whatever lame-o reason you came up with, you can GFYITA.

*sorry I'm a dramaqueen*

*swallow my chill pill and go to bed*

Sleep well @skeletonworks

And aye aye, I agree, we are not robot, they can not control people's reaction, especially us the international fans that are not bound to China's regulations. There were some other BL drama that had been produced in mainland China before Addicted and I do not hear any rumours or banning on it. But, it dawn to me earlier, that perhaps the other BL series before never hit the momentum as Addicted did. It is only after the drama got so much love and so much attention they banned it. Small numbers of fans or viewers are no problem. It is easy to control and it does not affect so many people. But when it hits big, then it started to become problem. The control had to be taken back, I personally think this is why this particular drama is singled out.

Thanks to great acting and the sizzling chemistry of the casts, they worked so hard for this drama, living in poor condition for few months while filming (it looks like seriously cold, and very poor food (they mentioned they were given same food with same color everyday, and sometimes only pancake with nothing on it)). It is really not fair for the casts and the whole production to be singled out like this just because they got so much fan base. 

I do not know what would happen with the season 2, and am sooo sooo happy that Taiwan will broadcast the uncut version, so I am waiting for that to be downloaded on YT or some other streaming sites. Okay, now am off doing my essays.

• Like 19

I think this is an attack of competitors, someone have dispering bad rumours systematicly. Taking into account, one of the most powerful and craziest things in China   is Herd mentality, or mob mentality, and internet/weibo with young users, who are hasty, incapable of assessment, is heaven for bad rumours, and libelous campaign.

Chinese Showbiz is truly a hannibal world. Fallen Predecessors haven't lain on ground yet, the followers have stepped on them to move forward. they jusst want to stab you anytime, by anything they got..  Bad discontent seeds are sown everyday, if they are nutriuous by anti-fans, angry fans, and seeders among forums/weibo, then could grow up, to some certain levels, they would actually turn to be public concerns. Actual public concerns are what they hope to creat finally. Rumors on weibo becomes news on newspapers, and TV,  Entertaiment companies, advertising contracts, events would gonna avoid Zhou/Yu.. If fans and Zhou/JY and their teams overreacted or handled this (fake??) communication crisis not well enough, this would turn to disaster to Zhou/Yu right away. then the gov might jump in due to stop harm things to young generations or by "whatever" convenient reason they have ... Inflating fake smoke to gain a real fire. I bet anyone who is despicable enough would go for a try, since it's cheap, and surprisingly effective.

Please, calm down, Our boys haven't done anything wrong, or illegal so far. and their influences and favour is increasing. Competitors and their dissenter can't find anything / any reasonable issue to raise their flags officially yet, they're crossing their fingers for any mistakes, stumbles of Yu/Zhou and their teams.  Let Rumours only be rumours and fade away as soon as possible. Don't react to or deliver unofficial news. check for original, authorized sources, firstlyProtect our ZhouYu in more appropriate ways!

I feel like someone raking myheart. This definitely affects to their (own and common) projects in the future, and put a lot of pressure which sometime overwhelmed to Zhou/Yu. They have been working so hard, and devoted themselves fully. I just want the best thing for them.. #loveZhou #loveYu #moreandmore

Thanks @gayyoxx I love your post (love you also) (sorry I can't not quote, soompi trolls me) 

Thanks @tea4two

Thanks to evryone here who got angry, got hurt, who is worried, yess.. anyone who cares. I'm with you til the end. and I appreciate each post, each pray, each word, and thought of you. Give me so much strength and faith. Love for all you guys! :heart:

there is nothing wrong with my beloved boys. Are they too talented?, too warm-hearted and thoughful,to fans and their teams?, too gorgeous, too young,and brilliant? and full of positive energy that you want to put them down ? Death metal music? tattoo? smoking? Oh, come on.. why just simply look at their nonstop efforts, pure and sincere heart? how can anyone hurt them? how can anyone be so cruel and evil, so despicable? vvhy not simply encourage them or give them opportunities to do more meaningful works? or at least let Zhou and Yu on their own...  :bawling:

Sooo Unfair!!!! :bawling:

• Like 24

5 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

Sorry couldn't resist to post last comment regarding this matter

1. Right now at the moment I'm speaking, keyword HJY XWZ are trending #29. I don't get what cfans are trying to do here lol.

2. I understand fans don't want their #name being together especially in some steamy posts and conspiracies or sensitive comments. However why restrict searching their name individually? Fans worry those "rumors" tagging both of them will spread further? But again if you stop tagging their name in positive posts how to cover these bad rumors? How long does it take for the rumors to be gone from search result lmao? 

3. With all of these above I still share ZZ's song in my account, and hashtag his name. Fight me with valid reason not to do so. XD

C-fans are split into groups, they don't necessary agreed from one group to the other.  For us, we just keep doing what we were doing.  Actually, as international fans, I would advise us to spread our love of ZZ and JY, the more the merrier.  We have the power to draw in influences, the more influence, the stronger our force will be.  And those boys will need our strong force to walk this turbulent path.  

• Like 16

[Updating Fanacc]  Ni_Ss 20160403 2:11

你有能扛起责任的肩膀
难怪我这么喜欢你
我要一直陪你走下去

--

You can carry the responsibility on the shoulder
No wonder I am so fond of you
I should have been with you all the way

746214a7gw1f2iwm0e4qoj24g02yob2g.jpg

• Like 14

Let's cool down with this. Cute, isn't he? #zhouzhou #xuweizhou #zhoumeow #whiteporridge #whitecongee #chauchau #saysgoogletranslate #soundslikeadogsname #butzhouzhouisakitten #ottoke #inzhouzhousvoice #zhouzhouhugstree #treehugger #luckytree #dontgivemethatlookyoutree #treedoesntknowhowluckyheis #hmph #jealousofatree #whatamireducedto

Credits already in the pic

LQ3Uo9Z.jpg

• Like 17

23 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Exactly what I'm saying on my previous comment, I have no idea why some i-fans got so mad and thought c-fans are biased and asked c-fans to correct their actions first before calling out i-fans lol (well okay I know some fans went overboard, like calling ZZ and JY every day while disguising to be a person who sent parcels) but if you (not targeting you, though) don't use weibo that much, then I see no problem if you want to abuse the hashtag as much as you can, right?

The last time I went to China, Instagram was still blocked and I had to use vpn to update my account, I wonder if it's unblocked now?

I'm not too sure about Instagram, I'm not from China so I don't know but I see many Chinese use Instagram so it must be unblocked? The last time I was in China I couldn't use any of my accounts.

Many fans "only" ( fans of XWZ or HJY alone, don't support CP) don't want their names to be mentioned together since they know for sure it's not a good thing for their future development. Even their agencies don't want them to be together as well for obvious reason. But they're still together somehow, don't know it's good or bad? LOL anyway, they should tone down their intimacy in public. 

Out of the 2, HJY seems to be more uncertain while XWZ seems to have better future plan. But there're rumors that XWZ got blacklisted so it's only understandable he'll be more cautious in everything.

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Unless it is related to political, the chance of JY and ZZ getting ban by the government is very very low.  This is certainly the work of someone higher up (possibly in the entertainment industry) who doesn't like the how popular they're getting.  

Let's go back to @sohocomo's chart.  For every negative, there is at least one or two positives that will outstrip the negative effect.  This can be seen when 'Addicted' was banned.  Instead of hindering the rise of fame, it actually have the opposite effect.  Look back to the CJD rumors/hacking incidents, this was targeted at ZZ to hinder his development, instead of killing it, it actually also have the opposite affect.  Look at the attempt to separate the boys, instead of drifting apart, they grew closer.  

There's a divine force working with us, these boys have a path that is written in stone.  Everything that happens is likely part of what is suppose to happen.  Believe in them, keep them in your heart, keep loving, and stay positive.  

I believe that in adversity, people who are targeted will come together and support one another.

On the bright side, that means our YZ can only become closer from here on out! Although it will be rough, they have each other (and us, too!).

• Like 8

[Updating Fanacc] 许魏洲部落官博 20160402 23:01
#给许魏洲的情书# 有时候自己有多爱一个人只有自己才知道。走过的路,追过的风;不可能忘记的你!有你的地方依旧安然无恙,你走过的风景依旧人来人往。无论是晚上月亮的微光,还是遍布在世界各个角落的尘埃,都只为你而存在!
许魏洲 
          南风过境
                十里春风,不如你!
晚安@许魏洲ZZ 晚安小白粥[羞嗒嗒]
---
#Love_Letter_To_XWZ  Sometimes only yourself know how much you love a person.. Walking pass the streets, chasing off the wind, cannot forget you! Where have you there is tranquility, where you walk through people still come and go. Whether it's moonlight dark night or dust in every corner of this world, all exist only for you.
Xu Weizhou 
Southwind pass by
Ten mile spring breeze, cannot be like you!
Goodnight XWZ, Goodnight Little Porridge [shame blah]
  • Like 13

8 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

Many fans "only" ( fans of XWZ or HJY alone, don't support CP) don't want their names to be mentioned together since they know for sure it's not a good thing for their future development. Even their agencies don't want them to be together as well for obvious reason. But they're still together somehow, don't know it's good or bad? LOL anyway, they should tone down their intimacy in public. 

If what they are feeling toward one another is real, be that bromance, romance, soulmates whatever, forcing them to not feel that is like forcing Matt Damon and Ben Affleck to have affairs just because I want them to.

Sure, I am shipping them so if they are together romantically, I am extra happy. But if they do not and happy with their decision, I am happy too. I think that is reasonable for the "only" side of the fandom too.

As for the future, every choice has its own cost to pay. I hope them to choose wisely and well.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, ximichem said:
I actually have a folder just for the back and back of the neck >"<

I actually like ZZ more than JY but I have a folder of JY's back, probably bc his fans took pics of his back more than ZZ's? But me gusta B)

• Like 6

Just now, kmmyzz said:

I actually like ZZ more than JY but I have a folder of JY's back, probably bc his fans took pics of his back more than ZZ's? But me gusta B)

Precisely, there's not much of ZZ's back ;) Here's one I got recently

12935177_246737852337556_790413318_n.jpg

Would you mind spamming me ZZ's back pics you got? Merely for research purpose :w00t:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, akira1221oor said:

I'm not too sure about Instagram, I'm not from China so I don't know but I see many Chinese use Instagram so it must be unblocked? The last time I was in China I couldn't use any of my accounts.

Out of the 2, HJY seems to be more uncertain while XWZ seems to have better future plan. But there're rumors that XWZ got blacklisted so it's only understandable he'll be more cautious in everything.

Instagram is blocked in China, they have to use VPN to get around the wall.  

Not sure if it is accurate, but I heard somewhere that it's 20 80.  20% fans are exclusively XWX or HJY only and they are the ones that reject CP.  80% of the fans don't mind the CP.

How could JY and ZZ together be bad?!  Like I mention before, when these two are together, they have twice the magnetic effect, power, and attraction.  To separate them would in some sense, hinder their development.  Feel free to compare the magazine sales of Men's Uno, Yoho, Elleman, vs those they do individually, you will see that there is a drastic difference on the sales number.  The entertainment market is a business down to its very core, they will look at the figures and go with whatever course that will gain the most profit.   

Tone down intimacy in public....what do you mean?  I think their intimacy level is fine in public, it is actually a bit different than the public display of affection you see between real couples.  There's a bit of ambiguity to it but also affection, this might change in the future, but I think it is fine at the moment.  

ZZ does have a better future plan, but these last two weeks, I felt that JY is becoming more and more certain of his future plan.  The JY before lack a direction in life, I don't think the JY now is the same.  Whatever it is he was looking for, I think he found it.  JY might not be book smart but he lived street smart.  He has a very keen sense of wisdom and knowledge.  He will go far when he put his heart into it.  

• Like 19

22 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Instagram is blocked in China, they have to use VPN to get around the wall.  

Not sure if it is accurate, but I heard somewhere that it's 20 80.  20% fans are exclusively XWX or HJY only and they are the ones that reject CP.  80% of the fans don't mind the CP.

How could JY and ZZ together be bad?!  Like I mention before, when these two are together, they have twice the magnetic effect, power, and attraction.  To separate them would in some sense, hinder their development.  Feel free to compare the magazine sales of Men's Uno, Yoho, Elleman, vs those they do individually, you will see that there is a drastic difference on the sales number.  The entertainment market is a business down to its very core, they will look at the figures and go with whatever course that will gain the most profit.   

Tone down intimacy in public....what do you mean?  I think their intimacy level is fine in public, it is actually a bit different than the public display of affection you see between real couples.  There's a bit of ambiguity to it but also affection, this might change in the future, but I think it is fine at the moment.  

ZZ does have a better future plan, but these last two weeks, I felt that JY is becoming more and more certain of his future plan.  The JY before lack a direction in life, I don't think the JY now is the same.  Whatever it is he was looking for, I think he found it.  JY might not be book smart but he lived street smart.  He has a very keen sense of wisdom and knowledge.  He will go far when he put his heart into it.  

These fans are making me really upset. I know there are fans like these in every fandom, especially in group acts, like in Kpop - the fans that only care about one or a few members and not the entire group. But to see these kinds of fans in the heroin web series fandom makes me really upset. If you really do like ZZ or JY so much, then you have to accept the fact that a part of each one of them is the relationship they have with each other. The worst thing are fans that feel entitled to their idol's life. They don't have a right to tell ZZ or JY what to do, how to act, or who they want to be friends with or love! They are living their own lives and as fans we should be here to support them, not try and manipulate them for our own personal pleasure. 

Sometimes, I like ZZ more, sometimes I like JY more. But I always consistently like them BOTH as individuals. And above all, I love them the most when they are together. 

• Like 17

13 hours ago, joycemay said:

For real? this not a prank , right? Sorry to say this, but I don't really trust this FB acc:sweatingbullets:.

fan art to calm our shipper's heart

I found a better one.

QfLtPiO.jpg

Gosh their photoshop level... It looks like they're really starring in a Korean drama or movie. As LOVERS!! NGAAH!! *dies from imagining*

Okay the title says "Royal Men". Am I right?

EDIT : "The King's Man" is the correct translation (thanks @sohocomo) Then no I don't want to imagine them to star in that movie. It's too sad and heartbreaking. :tears:

• Like 16

Heiiiii guys i just found out that in china this things are blocked 

Youtube,Instagram, twitter,facebook

Omg that means yuzhou dont even know that they have many fans out here

This is soooooo sad 

Someone plsssss tell me this is not true!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1