2 hours ago, charlie10 said:

You have to appreciate a guy who's so obviously comfortable with who he is and has no need to be macho or prove his manliness or something like that. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

It's both hilarious and beautiful at the same time. So much love for ZZ. :)

:heart:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Tin Le said:

MC: Thick or thin lips?

JY: Thick lower lip

MC: Very comfortable for kissing

Who else whose thick lower lip can make this Whale comfortable after practicing kissing again and again

Yap thick lower lip, zhou zhou pass with flying colours!

• Like 18

8 hours ago, purpleedamame said:

I enjoyed ZZ's latest interview (the one posted in the previous page) so much! It was pretty hysterical. 

At one point when he was asked whether he was for YuZhou or ZhouYu, he exclaimed "Definitely ZhouYu!!". The interviewer then commented that he really cared about this point/detail and ZZ said "No, I don't care! Yes, of course I care!", contradicting himself within a split of a second. That just cracked me up somehow.  

hey i saw that interview too and i believd zhouzhou really meant it when he said 'of course i care' when fans addressed/chanted 'YuZhou' alot when he and jingyu were together in an event/whatever as it puts him in the second place to jingyu/something i guess.   I think we should be 'mindful' 'for both' of them as we are 'supporting the two' 'equally' and not meaning to put one/other ahead of each other if u know what i mean :)..  so since we are 'in love' with the 'two' we should 'care and respect' both and now zhouzhou's feelings about this and give him & jingyu our utmost support and encouragement always and chant not only 'yuzhou' but 'zhouyu' as well (anytime they're together) that way I believe both will feel 'equally'  'loved' 'encouraged' and 'cared for' by all of us - their biggest fans lol...  oh man, im so tired now i must move away from this awesome soompi forum about my zhouyu/ yuzhou lol..niteee everyone!!sweet dreams..:))..xx

• Like 10

Someone should translate the part XWZ talked about HJY's ideal type of girls LOL, then post it here with screenshots, the part where the MC asked him to choose a sit in class for HJY, totally different from what HJY always says. XWZ reaction there was priceless.

I have to work so I can't do that for you guys, sorry. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

Ok, after sleeping, I want to ramble about that YinYueTai vid again. It is full of candies, ZZ keep saying 'inappropriate stuff' and correcting himself, haha
*waiting for Eng subs, it would be fun to see how this vid is translated* 

1) The way he explains the "it hurts but happy" comment. After explaining the hurt part, he couldn't explain the happy LOL and then kind of just sleeze over the happy part with some excuse(two ppl together, fooling around together, is happy!) Interviewer: "You're happy just like this?” ZZ:"Then, I learn how to self defense" and then the interviewer is very sharp: "what kind of self defense?" ZZ: "learn to be being flipped here and there" Then ZZ realize what he said isn't really self defense(even the interviewer went like:*laugh* "Learn being flipped here and there.....") and change to: "learn *laugh* learn how to escape, Yes, escape" LOL 

2) Q: ”Do you mind you 2 being called CP?“
Z: “We always have been a CP"
Sharp Interviewer: “So you don't mind?"
ZZ: "CP in drama, Errr, best friends in real life" (ZZ, why do you need to specifically explain this LOL) 

3) And of course the YuZhou and ZhouYu part which someone already said before. But I think he's confirming that he really cares about the term cause he goes like (I'm not care, I definitely(肯定) care)(Sorry that it sounds awkward in Eng but it's the literal translation he said), I think the subtitles are just for funny effect. 

And it is so funny that describe how drama crew(I think it's CJD but he never specifically mention her so I just use crew) found him to act as BLY. Crew: "It's a web drama, You're Male 1" ZZ:"Who's Girl 1?" Crew: "That (other) Male 1, we're still searching" Hahaha

And how ZZ describe filming intimate scenes.
Q: Any obstacle or awkwardness when filming with him(JY)?
ZZ: We rehearsed before fliming, about some scenes in the drama, like bed scenes, intimate scenes, or...
Interviewer:"Like what scenes?" ZZ:(probably realized he said bed scenes) "Intimate scenes(he emphasize this) and er kiss scenes"
Interviewer:"Kiss scenes also need to rehearse?!"

Then he go on to talk about he didn't know JY before and need to develop the tacit understanding with each other.

Opps, no time. Need to go to work.

Thankyou so much...i am new to this fanpage!!!but i have been reading as many page as i could

• Like 3

Ok, after sleeping, I want to ramble about that YinYueTai vid again. It is full of candies, ZZ keep saying 'inappropriate stuff' and correcting himself, haha

1) The way he explains the "it hurts but happy" comment. After explaining the hurt part, he couldn't explain the happy LOL and then kind of just sleeze over the happy part with some excuse(two ppl together, fooling around together, is happy!) Interviewer: "You're happy just like this?” ZZ:"Then, I learn how to self defense" and then the interviewer is very sharp: "what kind of self defense?" ZZ: "learn to be being flipped here and there" Then ZZ realize what he said isn't really self defense(even the interviewer went like:*laugh* "Learn being flipped here and there.....") and change to: "learn *laugh* learn how to escape, Yes, escape" LOL 

ZZ: "CP in drama, Errr, best friends in real life" (ZZ, why do you need to specifically explain this LOL) 

3) And of course the YuZhou and ZhouYu part which someone already said before. But I think he's confirming that he really cares about the term cause he goes like (I'm not care, I definitely(肯定) care)(Sorry that it sounds awkward in Eng but it's the literal translation he said), I think the subtitles are just for funny effect. 

And it is so funny that describe how drama crew(I think it's CJD but he never specifically mention her so I just use crew) found him to act as BLY. Crew: "It's a web drama, You're Male 1" ZZ:"Who's Girl 1?" Crew: "That (other) Male 1, we're still searching" Hahaha

ZZ: We rehearsed before fliming, about some scenes in the drama, like bed scenes, intimate scenes, or...
Interviewer:"Like what scenes?" ZZ:(probably realized he said bed scenes) "Intimate scenes(he emphasize this) and er kiss scenes"

Then he go on to talk about he didn't know JY before and need to develop the tacit understanding with each other.

This YYT host is realllllly good... I've seen his previous interviews before and he doesnt hesitate to ask intriguing follow-up questions hahhahha

Flustered!Zhouzhou is really cute hahhaahaha

Lots of open mouth insert foot moments that we will certainly use to fuel our YuZhou ship, ne??? 

Hope soneone translates the full interview soon... 

• Like 12

4 hours ago, ximichem said:
April never seems so long to me
ZZ's schedule, credit to @白洛洲
04/02 Star Special Missions, Xu Weizhou sing to you live 14:30
04/03 running to star in about 
04/16 20:15 Happy Camp airing
04/17 Thailand meeting
mid April, unknown day - Coffee Bazaar, martials art drama, movie and album 
---
JY's schedule
Other than this month's photoshoot for the magazines,
04/05 Dating with celebrity(?) 05/12 airing
04/16 20:15 Happy Camp airing
04/17 Thailand meeting
May - Amazing Race, unknown partner
Besides, there're unplanned schedules

Reveal hidden contents

12321339_222248031464242_604041410730102

Thank you~~~ One cookies full of YuZhou love for you! :cookie::heart:

I think the RFT2 eps.1 that they have taken yesterday will be aired at 04/29? Another goodies for us.

Really, after Thailand fans meeting, there is no specific collaboration project for JY-ZZ, sigh. I am hoping that they will be invited for more eps for RFT2. That way, they will be together every week :D I mean, TFBoys are on every single episode since season 1, right? Why can't we have JY-ZZ together too!?

Also, the Amazing Race is going to take one full month? Then May can be a very happy month (if we have YuZhou) or bleak (if JY goes with someone else).

That is Xu Slip Up for sure LOL. I wonder what kind of analysis the Chinese fans made out of this interview! XD

• Like 12

3 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Hahah I laughed so hard with his answers, and his come back made it worse haha.

This really shows how comfortable they are with each other. Loving how ZZ just says them so casually only to realize He made a huge hole for himself. This totally made my day. 

• Like 17

5 hours ago, sixte said:

Note : Is the name Zhou for aunty Zhou, originally in the novel, or is-it a choice for the filming version, due to WeiZhou’s name of course ?

Aunty Zhou name is originally from the novel, it has nothing to do with WeiZhou's name. I think the Chinese letters are different too (but they are both romanized as Zhou).

I love the Vivo interview and YYT interview, the MCs are also better than the NetEase interview :heart:

• Like 4