On a serious note though,

aside from the awesome points of @shuwei ...

i think its industry practice for actors to make themselves available for possible sequels of their projects (atleast in Hollywood, that is) It's decorum, and going otherwise would hurt their careers more than it would do them good.

recasting and character replacing are more of a rarity than the norm.

So i guess, stay positive y'all.

Edit: oops SPAM

tumblr_o2ct3xI5yH1qaa0sjo2_500.gif

• Like 15

3 hours ago, ryokise said:

Xiaolong(JY manager) posted this at 3am +  last night: The true heart/sincerity (of a person) will definitely be seen as time passes, it should be like this right? Good night.

(Johnny is currently on weibo hot trend search for "huang jingyu deleting posts" I feels bad for johnny that this is garnering so much attention ..)

I can only imagine the hateful comments that people are writing on weibo. It's one thing to speculate about JY's intentions, but it is another to form a speculation in a way that totally disregards what JY had done for the series such as attending fanmeets. Does JY deserve the judgement of someone who distances himself from BL series after gaining popularity?

I hope Xiaolong and JY continue to keep their spirits up and know that there is greater community supporting JY's work. <3

16 minutes ago, thoron said:

On a serious note though,

aside from the awesome points of @shuwei ...

i think its industry practice for actors to make themselves available for possible sequels of their projects (atleast in Hollywood, that is) It's decorum, and going otherwise would hurt their careers more than it would do them good.

recasting and character replacing are more of a rarity than the norm.

So i guess, stay positive y'all.

Edit: oops SPAM

It's a common practice to stay... It's a common practice to stay... It's a common practice to stay... Chanting it many times will make it come true right? *please*

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

@thoron  Dahlin' you're trying to give people heart attacks aren't you? This crazy auntie will just shake her head while trying to hide her laughter. :vicx::lol:

Actually "auntie"..

Once, as a kid, i almost did gave my grandma one when while she's sleeping i hid a cellphone on her, put it on loud alarm, and vibrate..

i thought it would be a good birthday surprise..

Well, not my proudest moment...

but it was the longest time I HAD TO FACE THE WALL

so at least i got something from it. hehe

SORRY OFFTOPIC

• Like 7

@lolalarue, there are few times when BLY admitted his feeling for GH in novel, but all were directed to other person. the most important person was the last one who heard it :P

here are some moments which i can remember (WARNING! big spoilers ahead, contains book 2 spoilers too. please don't read if you don't want your mood to be spoiled.)

1. the well known episode, when SH phone him (BLY didn't say who he liked though)

2. to his dad, when they admitted their relationship to Bai Han Qi (this time GH was beside him while BLY confessed to his dad)

3. to Gu Yang (few times throughout the novel if i remember correctly, but i couldn't recall the exact events).

4. after GH's accident, BLY left & cried devastatingly on a bridge, he screamed his love to GH (:tears:)

5. book 2, to his gf (not real gf actually, just a girl whom his mom introduced & the girl arbitrarily assumed she is BLY's gf. BLY didn't consent nor deny it though). bly said they couldn't continue their relationship because he was in love with someone. when the girl asked who was it, he calmly said it's GH (the girl worked in GH's company, so she was dead shocked).

6. book 2, BLY admitted his relationship with GH to one of his subordinate (his subordinate somehow felt BLY-GH relationship was a bit weird & asked BLY about it).

7. book 2, to Gu Yang again. he said tht GY should stop being protective toward GH. since now BLY is strong, strong enough to protect GH, so from now on the only person who can give happiness & sadness to GH was himself alone (aaawwww :tears:)

8. book 2, BLY admitted their relationship to GH's dad & refused to give up on their relationship. He said, if GH want offsprings then he can accept it, but the only person who can be with GH is BLY only (HELL YEAH!!! about time!!)

9. last & the best one, he said "i love you" to GH on their wedding day, making GH cried as the result (:wub:)

May I add more moments that BLY admitted his relationship to his man GH. There were several times that Siu Bai implied his love to Tai Hai. (not directly) For some reason, I prefer the names Siu Bai and Tai Hai over BLY and GH.

1. Book 1, When Gu Hai got jealous to Yang Meng, he asked Siu Bai if Siu Bai had ever fallen for him which Siu Bai answered that Tai Hai already knew the answer and why he bothered to ask such question.

2. Book 1, After Gu Hai returned to Bei Jing from the States, he learned that Siu Bai had slept with You Qi earlier leading their argument. Tai Hai visited his cousin's house then back home to see Siu Bai had stayed outside and waited for Tai Hai's return. Tai Hai wondered why Siu Bai not to be inside the house and Siu Bai emotionally answered that it was meaningless to be in the house without Tai Hai. He then moved on to explain that he was afraid of loneliness because he get used to being with Tai Hai. He also stated that no matter who he slept with, that person immediately became Tai Hai.

3. Book 1. Gu Hai and Siu Bai broke up after the event of kidnapping and raping. Siu Bai hanged out with his childhood friend Yeng Meng at the Lantern Festival, the day to celebrate the family's reunion. Siu Bai then terribly missed Gu Hai that he brought the dessert which symbolized to husband and wife to Gu Hai's house and reconciled with him. (This is actually my favorite part of the story in which Tai Hai agreed to let Siu Bai topped him three or four times on that night)

4. Book 1. Gu Wei Ting imprisoned Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin at his military camp after learning his two sons' romantic relationship.Tai Hai dug a tunnel to Siu Bai's room and the two boys reunited and had sex. Then Siu Bai asked Tai Hai to marry him.

5. Book 1, While running away from Gu We Ting, Siu Bai told Tai Hai that he wanted to go to the sea. Actually, Gu Hai's name means Sea in Chinese and the reason Siu Bai loves the sea was because Siu Bai loved Gu Hai.

6. Book 1, At an island, Siu Bai referred Tai Hai his "wife" and screamed out loud that he was sorry to an insane patient (Gu Hai) and that he would stick with that patient forever even if the patient's illness was getting worse. Those lines reminded me of any wedding that happens at the church when wife and husband swear to be together.

7. Book 2, after Siu Bai got promoted, he visited his father. There, he got drunk and acted silly. During the night, Siu Bai dreamt of Tai Hai involved in car accident that he was so scared and cried. He told Tai Hai that his life was once saved by Tai Hai and he had must take care of Tai Hai for the rest of his life. He then asked Tai Hai to marry him again.

8.  Book 1, I don't remember exactly when this event happened but Siu Bai told Tai Hai that he let only Tai Hai, not anyone else,  to penetrate him.

Edited by Shayne Nguyen
  • Like 22

13 hours ago, nouveaux said:

First time user to soompi. I have never ever participated in a Forum and i can't believe Addicted made me do this.

Anyway, I'm a guy from Singapore who's madly obsessed with this show... who says only girls can appreciate it?

Just wondering if there's a sizeable Singaporean community in this thread. I wonder if they will ever come to SG for a fanmeet.

Welcome~! I'm from Singapore. Not sure if there are more here. There's going to be a fanmeet in Thailand, I think. I can't remember if the news is real or fake though.

• Like 3

Many fans are getting startled and much confused after rumors like bwt Johnny and ZZ as well as new cast for SS2.

IMO, I love HaiYin but my adore for ZZ and Johnny is a different thing. Realistically, it's not Johnny's duty to treat ZZ like GH to BLY. We cannot say as if Johnny is a traitor or sth like that. Instant fame is not easy to deal with, especially for a person who prefer freedom like Johnny. He's freaking losing much dem weight! ZZ's face isn't even chubby like in the series (_ _") It's indeed a pressure. Blimey, they shared a same bed and stayed close during the shooting/ filming doesn't indicate anything about their relationship. Don't forget they're all straight (I might say "intially" imo, since we don't really know them) It's really weird to sleep and stay close with a stranger. ZZ has little acting experience while Johnny experiences none.

Their relationship now is more intimate and appearing really good fellows, but can we just not freaking asking "Is he straight? Is he gay? Bi?" - I'm like, seriously? it's getting irritating, really

If we like them and support them, can't we just count on their personalities/ attitudes? What's the point of interviews with fancams? Why would fans spend time waiting for them just to meet and talk and send gifts? CUZ OF THEIR FREAKING GOODNESS!

Idk about the upcoming events like FM or SS2, I could watch the series to see how the storyline displayed, to see beautiful love of Haiyin, or i could just finish the novel and follow YuZhou news.. Let's just be postitive!

BONUS Sweetie Cutie Pies, Folks o(-^.^-)o

12528726_233213700356638_2100551888_o.jp

12825277_233213677023307_1076466528_n.jp

I may say, nice angle, eh? >"<

12077436_233214393689902_808233457_n.jpg

12837213_233215793689762_820732082_o.jpg

Yep, this pic get me most TT^TT I just wanna cuddle this child, patting him, saying 许有一天我能给你温暖 (huòxǔ yǒu yītiān wǒ néng gěi nǐ wēnnuǎn)

• Like 16

1 hour ago, thoron said:

...and weve done it again!!!

For our 700TH PAGE ...
Fellow Addicts...HOW DO YOU LIKE "THE NEW GUHAI" ??

oh man,imagine that.

dunno if its :w00t: or :tears:

or :dizzy:

Oh my, I am so slow today... It took me a while to get it.. Btw, you need to recalibrate the page number, I am afraid... We'll hit #700 in two weeks IMHO

• Like 5

Mini Johnny's updates from today

Designer post a video of Johnny's photoshoot
JY's comment: Handsome til i cried (popular slang)

Xiaolong post a video of Johnny posing for photoshoot
JY's comment: Are you trying to "anti" me? (because the video makes him look kind of dorky haha)

JY post about himself: Originally I didn't want to post this, but I really can't help it *smiling with tears emoji* Is the hairstylist really not pranking on me? *laughters emoji*
Xiaolong's reblog: I let you rest for a day, but you pulled this on me *smiling with tears emoji* (I think he meant JY is resting while he have to deal with JY posting unglam photos of himself)

(Xiaolong also liked Zhouzhou's and Chenwen's posts for white valentine's day)

• Like 15

1 hour ago, alvinboi said:

Welcome~! I'm from Singapore. Not sure if there are more here. There's going to be a fanmeet in Thailand, I think. I can't remember if the news is real or fake though.

I'm from Singapore too:). I thought the news is real:o. Thai fan so lucky,

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Mini Johnny's updates from today

Designer post a video of Johnny's photoshoot
JY's comment: Handsome til i cried (popular slang)

Xiaolong post a video of Johnny posing for photoshoot
JY's comment: Are you trying to "anti" me? (because the video makes him look kind of dorky haha)

JY post about himself: Originally I didn't want to post this, but I really can't help it *smiling with tears emoji* Is the hairstylist really not pranking on me? *laughters emoji*
Xiaolong's reblog: I let you rest for a day, but you pulled this on me *smiling with tears emoji* (I think he meant JY is resting while he have to deal with JY posting unglam photos of himself)

(Xiaolong also liked Zhouzhou's and Chenwen's posts for white valentine's day)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that hair though... Sooooo cute. <3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

WTH, all four of our boys just updated their weibo within the last hour.  

Are they all up to something today?

Mind translating their updates?

Maybe they have an interview together or something, or maybe a meetup about Season 2. Who knows. 

• Like 1

On Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 11:16 AM, ariafoxx said:

No, it's bad.... for your menrumorsRalth

Runnn....runnn...before it's too late 

On Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 11:18 AM, andrewth said:

Agreed! I think the first few weeks, I was so impatient for the episodes to come out that I spent all night thinking about it. I don't even know how many nights of sleep I lost waiting for an episode to come out or thinking about this darn series or the actors :bawling:

100% agreed !!!! Kinda regret To know this series hahahaha... this is almost finish This thread from page 1 till this page. My whole time focus on this series, news, rumors, ect. I'm Too addicted !!!! I need a doctor and some medicine Also a treatmenT for this activity Hahahaha

*mymy medicine is if Season 2 begin with JY and ZZ stilL play our GH and BLY*

• Like 4

5 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Sorry for posting it here but if anyone like QingYu or music

if you know to be sorry about consistently posting unrelated content in this thread, then at least have the heart to not badmouth the addicted actors in another thread. its really not a good look

• Like 24