6 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I remember watching the trailer of Heroin the first time (no info about what the story is all about at that time) and felt like it's some kind of mafia gay movie or something (kidnappers, guhai climbing the wall, guhai picklocking the door, guhai boxing lol). All points to a violent crime themed series (almost put off by it) lol. But the real webseries is so sweet that it gives you diabetes ^^

Yeah 2 trailers I saw are a mess and clumsy haha, it made me think the dramas a failure or cheap.

Luckily,I watch the drama first, trailer later lolll

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Payton Tanner said:

I think only the first seven or so chapters of the novel have been translated. I read them somewhere within this whole stream. So, I hope it's not tragic. I really hate tragic endings. I'm more of a light-hearted, comedy, happy ending person. And, yes. Perfectly PERFECTLY cast. 

14 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Don't worry it will end happily ever after just like a fairytale :-D 

oh! look at here @Payton Tanner we're all gonna be happy after all. hahaha there was a translated/summary for chapter 200 here. I think it was done by @alvinboi? I haven't read it. I'll compile those translations and summaries and have it printed. I prefer reading printed copies than digital ones. hehehe

let's all support their decisions for their careers and personal life. and also, any news about Fengsong? I'd like to know too.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, waitinghaiyin said:

Because JY is not under CJD u like wZ suddenly this terrifying thought came to my mind. What if season 2 come with same BLY but new GH *goose bump* that's even more weird than while new couple. I am gonna erase the thoughts and wish for the best

It could happen...since nothing is impossible...but I think CJD is savvy enough to realize... and okay this might sound crass, to capitalize in the popularity of the boys so getting a new GH is not at all cost efficient and will also delay the production since she has to rebuild rapport within the whole cast especially with Zhouzhou.

What could happen is that she will have to rearrange schedules to fit everything, throw a lot of bonuses, increase substantially talent fees etc...but it's doable.

As I see it, they can finish production in maximum of three months or so and the major commitments of the boys can proceed by then.I mean if Marvel was able to find a working schedule to reunite every big name cast of Avengers for gawd knows how many installments, I think CJD can do the same hahahhahah

The only problem is if they decided to relocate in Taiwan...how will mainland government officials view this...will there be a backlash on CJD and the boys and all those involved in this production???? 

• Like 4

Xiaolong(JY manager) posted this at 3am +  last night: The true heart/sincerity (of a person) will definitely be seen as time passes, it should be like this right? Good night.

(Johnny is currently on weibo hot trend search for "huang jingyu deleting posts" I feels bad for johnny that this is garnering so much attention ..)

• Like 9

Not enough time to binge watch Addicted S1 for the umpteenth time? Have you ever dreamt of having the series retold in abridged version? Here it is for your enjoyment (WARNING! 18+ only; so many richard simmonses you can repopulate Sahara; viewer's discretion is advised)

Episodes 1-5

Spoiler

Episodes 6-10

Spoiler

Episodes 11-15

Spoiler

Credit: Andyroo

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Xiaolong(JY manager) posted this at 3am +  last night: The true heart/sincerity (of a person) will definitely be seen as time passes, it should be like this right? Good night.

(Johnny is currently on weibo hot trend search for "huang jingyu deleting posts" I feels bad for johnny that this is garnering so much attention ..)

I love Xiaolong Ge, hope he stay with Johnny for a long time.  I can tell by the way he wrote certain posts (cryptic yet impactful) that he's a great writer.  I believe he wrote the lyric to the opening song for Addicted as well.  It's funny reading through some of the comments, people were asking him to take care of Johnny.  One even wrote for Xiaolong to take away Johnny's phone so he doesn't go online in the middle of the night, lol!

• Like 11

33 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

oh! look at here @Payton Tanner we're all gonna be happy after all. hahaha there was a translated/summary for chapter 200 here. I think it was done by @alvinboi? I haven't read it. I'll compile those translations and summaries and have it printed. I prefer reading printed copies than digital ones. hehehe

let's all support their decisions for their careers and personal life. and also, any news about Fengsong? I'd like to know too.

Fengsong is busy flirting with Chen Wen in airports so all is well and good in the world... hahahaha

Spoiler

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Payton Tanner said:

I think I have gone through every page in the last week. I had never watched BL before and...now I have signed up for this site, and joined a forum. All for this series! I can't believe it. I not only love the novel, the characters, and the series, but the real life actors, also! They are quite sweet and enjoyable in their own right. 

I hope this series continues to grow its crowd!

Hahahaha welcome to this madness aka Addicted/Shangyin...and I do hope that you'll support it as well as give other bl worjs a chance to grow on you.

You're so lucky to have read the novel...many of us here are enjoying the generosity of those who are helping translate or make series vs novel comparisons since we cannot read or understand Chinese:(

But this forum is awesome so I think you'll have fun flailing over all things Shangyin:)

• Like 5

4 hours ago, porcelainwhite said:

I accidentally stumbled upon a trailer for another Chinese BL web series called Fly in Shallow (supposedly also based on a book but I can't find any information about it), it says it will start in summer of 2016, I don't know how they will air/cut this one cause of the ban but the trailer looks pretty steamy (also sad and gloomy??) and the (I'm guessing) main couple is very attractive. On the channel I originally watched the trailer, most of the comments were about how Addicted is better (LOL WE'RE EVERYWHERE), which I found funny cause this series hasn't even started yet but we all know nothing can top Addicted 

Since I know nothing about this show, I'm just gonna put my observations/guesses in a spoiler, I'm probably way off but this is how it seems to me

Hidden Content

Ohhhh yes I've seen this ond before and just like you I was thinking how they will manage to pull this one off...maybe they'll take the Addicted route and upload it to YT...but it will certainly suffer in viewership ratings if it's not shown in Mainland China:(

Thanks for the theories about this...almost fits mine perfectly hahahaha but why do I get the feeling that it won't have the happy ending I was sòooo rooting for...sigh...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ariodante said:

Not enough time to binge watch Addicted S1 for the umpteenth time? Have you ever dreamt of having the series retold in abridged version? Here it is for your enjoyment (WARNING! 18+ only; so many richard simmonses you can repopulate Sahara; viewer's discretion is advised)

Episodes 1-5

Reveal hidden contents

Episodes 6-10

Reveal hidden contents

Episodes 11-15

Reveal hidden contents

Credit: Andyroo

Dear Lord...I laughed way too hard. I can't decide if we need to hunt this boy down and force him to join us here to get the "full" story, or do we just all chip in to send him an assortment of s*x toys for being so d*mn funny :D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Hahahaha welcome to this madness aka Addicted/Shangyin...and I do hope that you'll support it as well as give other bl worjs a chance to grow on you.

You're so lucky to have read the novel...many of us here are enjoying the generosity of those who are helping translate or make series vs novel comparisons since we cannot read or understand Chinese:(

But this forum is awesome so I think you'll have fun flailing over all things Shangyin:)

Ahhh...wait, sorry. Not read...unfortunately, no. I have also (sadly) only read what has been translated. If only to be so lucky...

But I'm still happy to be here!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zhouboy said:

now this kinda confirms my speculation that JY really is a private person. based on is liking to do things alone, etc etc. he's cleaning up his account to protect his private life and the people in it. fans (or even haters) who sees his posts with friends could create stories that he felt might hurt them. and I think that's the reason why JY he's deleting stuff. darn! this is just a plus for him. HAHAHA :blush:

Netizens woke up and found this as a trending topic on weibo.  I read through some of them and the consensus of most people on weibo is exactly what you said above.  He has done it to protect his private life and his friends.  Just want to stall out any rumors that we might be  perpetuating because it seems like a consensus among some of you here....is that Johnny will not be participating in S2 because he did not sign a contract with CJD (and that he is burning bridges with the Addicted team).  I believe he did not sign a contract because he wants to leave his options open and he doesn't want to be bound by a piece of paper that limit his freedom.  Until we hear the facts, I think we should stop spreading rumors that could be harmful to ZZ or Johnny.  Thanks!

• Like 10

it might be risky for them to do s2 but at this point i think the benefits outweight the costs. they are still getting booked every few days for photoshoots together, where do you think this demand comes from? is this hype really theirs, or addicted? to be honest, it might be not the best choice of words, but they should "milk" addicted for all its worth lol. as good as s1 is, it could get so much better. they have made those characters theirs and s2's heavier material will give them more oppurtunities to display acting chops. i think 2 seasons of a popular show will be enough consolidate their fanbase then they can be solid to branch out 

anyway, how people dramatic can people be to say they would rather s2 not happen :huh:....even if its without the same cast, they could just not watch it? s2 HAS to happen, bc s1 cut off at an absolute cliffhanger and at least i and some rare fans will watch it (here  in the fandom for addicted, not the actors)

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, thoron said:

...and weve done it again!!!

For our 700TH PAGE ...

Fellow Addicts...

HOW DO YOU LIKE "THE NEW GUHAI" ??

:vicx:

oh man,

imagine that.

dunno if its :w00t: or :tears:

or :dizzy:

@thoron  Dahlin' you're trying to give people heart attacks aren't you? This crazy auntie will just shake her head while trying to hide her laughter. :vicx::lol:

• Like 8

Its always not possible that same magic applies to every sequel....But changing actors will defently weigh their ratings...I will watch but never support them if they change any character....I dont want new GH or BLY...I just want them to act together...

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, thoron said:

...and weve done it again!!!

For our 700TH PAGE ...

Fellow Addicts...

HOW DO YOU LIKE "THE NEW GUHAI" ??

:vicx:

oh man,

imagine that.

dunno if its :w00t: or :tears:

or :dizzy:

I can hear hearts simultaneously breaking all over the world...I think we almost have all continents covered in terms of member demography in this forum ne????

But for me...whatever CJD thinks is best...since we wont have any choice on this matter anyways?

I just want them to finish this book (since I've had all but given up on CA)and see my HaiYin living happily ever after....:)

• Like 6