1 hour ago, porcelainwhite said:

The more I see of Johnny, the less I believe he is as confident as he claims to be...he seems very self-conscious to me and super aware of himself to the point of losing weight (even though he looked amazing before it) cause he wasn't satisfied with his appearance and thought he would look better thinner. I think he hides his insecurities between his loud personality. That was proven to me by the woman who talked to him one-on-one (before ZZ came and Johnny managed to relax). I keep forgetting how young he is. I am 21 and I can't imagine what would happen to my head if I was suddenly one of the most talked about people in the country (with a beautiful, loyal, international fanbase). It takes a lot of strength and maturity to keep yourself together. I feel ZZ is in a better place both mentally and emotionally than Johnny.

MOST people who play the narcissistic act are actually the opposite and I find it obvious in JY. when in serious talks about their own selves they could be very self conscious, humble, or insecure and not want to talk.

(again) on the photo-deleting-issuse: maybe JY deleted it to avoid the talks between them. so he can continue with his flawless moves towards ZZ without people waiting for it. or noticing. but after deleting it people only raised that he's avoiding to be linked too much with ZZ for the reason I stated. HAHAHAHA kidding and hoping-for-real-BL aside, let's just let JY be with his decision. we all love him.

oh, another thing I liked about JY is the fact he liked doing things alone. (walking, eating in restaurant, drinking beer by the road). I was in an audio interview (is it legit?). well, that kind of confidence in solitude (I can't find the right word) is something I find attractive in a person. not needing to drag anyone to be able to do want you wanted to. btw, typing this I remembered to ask: is this JY instagram? https://www.instagram.com/johnnyyy1107/

the bio says "黃景瑜The Important Thing in My Life is Freedom", which relates to this solitary thing.

• Like 5

Jingyu and Zhouzhou, these two guys are very different from each other not only for their outfits but also for their personalities. And I personally think that it is the exact reason why these two show the so-called *chemistry*. 

Jingyu, who seems to be athletic and manly, also likes to take photography and work as a fashion model. I think he is actually a kind of man who is quite sensitive and emotional. And I believe it could be very strong point as an actor. Seen from the bts, it seems that he was not acting but totally being immersed in emotion indeed. 

However, Zhouzhou, as you can notice well, is very artistic guy who can play, write music and can even dance and so on.. He seems very professional and passionate about his works and job. But I can also see some *Boy-next-door* characteristics from him. He enjoys playing some computer game, watching anime, etc.. 

So.. Overall.. It seems Huang Jingyu is a kind of person who does what he is enjoying and acting is somthing which he found quite enjoyable and interesting. (And he has a talent, too.) Meanwhile, for Xu Weizhou, acting and all these stuffs are his dream and goals (and also he likes and loves for long time!!) :lol:

Anyway I'm just guessing about them cause I'm such a nerd and love to make some analysis. >.< Haha 

Hope you guys don't get offended by my thoughts on them. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, nedaaa said:

oh god my heartttttt :w00t:

Hide contents

01292698b8a54324cc5ffe7c58a6e3108baf487f

04048429c4201bf265f457016124685937c33177

!! like a bl manga cover lol. that jacket is little ill fitting on zhouzhou but yes collarbones

i say if the magazines keep booking them in order to sell to the fangirls, they should direct them the way femina and madame figaro does. it doesnt have to be completely gay themed but it should look a little suggestive, like there is something more going on, so that they dont just look like 2 guys taking a pic together ahem

49 minutes ago, tea4two said:

I agreed with you.  I'm not sure losing weight is intentional.  I think it is the combination of not enough sleep and stress.  I don't think Johnny is mentally prepared for it.  I felt like some of his latest interviews between shoots, he is giving short and clipped answers.  I felt like as the week progress, ZZ is becoming more likable and Johnny is becoming less likable.  I used to prefer Johnny to ZZ, but I started to see why some people went the other way.  ZZ is just so likable and polite.  He draws people in and his personality is just infectious.  Still love them both and wish them the best in the entertainment industry.  I think both will go very far and stay as close friends.  I'm not even angry if they decided not to be in s2 because I think it will be quite risky for them to do so. 

while i originally prefer zz anyway (idk why but that bts of him patiently knitting the scarf while johnny annoys  the crap out of him got me lol), i kinda get johnny. he always says he's like guhai, so i expected him to have a strong and straightforward personality. once he's comfortable enough to loosen up, that makes it extra nice

you are right about zz being infectious though. its not like he's super talkative or funny or anything, but during pair or group interviews the way he reacts to things kinda...diffuses the atmosphere? like, make it less tense and awkward

• Like 12

53 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Ahh... I hate to admit this but I'm starting to waver myself... Johnny is still my #1 bias but Zhouzhou is just ugh too cute, too adorable, always smiling, emanates positive vibe, sunny, bright, cheerful, doesn't get upset easily... He's starting to shake my heart.... What to do....

ZZ is just so damn radiant, it's hard not to like him...I mean, what not to like about him? His inner beauty always shines through IMO

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, lightyears said:

@skeletonworks come to the ZhouZhou side with us @gayyoxx @elppa @shuwei, we have tree-hugging kittens here who transform into handsome models in an instant :D

Hide contents

4Kx3Qbw.jpg

BE7ebhV.jpg

these are from ZZ's latest weibo update

His awaiting and shy face in the hugging tree made my heart skip one beat, and his orange short made it fall on my stomach for non-stop-laughing. Yes. This is exactly what I've said before: cute and serious, man and boy, naive and mature, hot and cold, sexy and funny.. in the same time. He 's the one that more suitable for JY's quote " vwhatever you like, I got it all." He's the apple of my eyes. Oh.. Zhouzhou..

Thank you @lightyears

• Like 12

@lightyears LOL, oh the combined power of fan creativity and photoshop truly scary! People gone missing from photos, transformed into something else, now they invented a cross-dimensional transportation! XD

@samscheetah I think that photo was the product of photoshop XD

@nedaaa Really? I thought the crossing hands is real. The shadows look realistic for me.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@lightyears LOL, oh the combined power of fan creativity and photoshop truly scary! People gone missing from photos, transformed into something else, now they invented a cross-dimensional transportation! XD

@samscheetah I think that photo was the product of photoshop XD

@nedaaa Really? I thought the crossing hands is real. The shadows look realistic for me.

LOL now I just notcie that :)))

OMGGGGGGGGGGG

http://weibo.com/p/230444fcdf33f5c9269d14998f2455e58a2741

WARNING NOSE BLEED ALERT

Spoiler

vlcsnap_2016_03_13_20h59m29s443.jpg

vlcsnap_2016_03_13_20h59m31s988.jpg

vlcsnap_2016_03_13_20h59m34s791.jpg

• Like 13

this whole addicted craze is spreading rapidly across asia and reminds me of meteor garden almost 10 years ago (are you guys old enough to remember???)

in fact meteor garden's F4 are a lot like our 4 boys. gu hai is like the daoming si. BLY is like the hwa ze lei. and the other 2, everyone forgets LOL, just kidding.

it's amazing how in 10 years we can now cut females out of the picture and just focus on the main attraction - the guys.

13 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

LOL now I just notcie that :)))

OMGGGGGGGGGGG

http://weibo.com/p/230444fcdf33f5c9269d14998f2455e58a2741

WARNING NOSE BLEED ALERT

Hide contents

vlcsnap_2016_03_13_20h59m29s443.jpg

vlcsnap_2016_03_13_20h59m31s988.jpg

vlcsnap_2016_03_13_20h59m34s791.jpg

ok i need johnny to do the same thing now and i'll die and go to heaven...

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, lightyears said:

@skeletonworks come to the ZhouZhou side with us @gayyoxx @elppa @shuwei, we have tree-hugging kittens here who transform into handsome models in an instant :D

Hide contents

4Kx3Qbw.jpg

BE7ebhV.jpg

these are from ZZ's latest weibo update

EDIT: Apparently, the first pic is fake. Here's the real photo:

Hide contents

aB6mcgy.jpg

;):P

The first pic: I WISH I WAS THAT TREE!!!!! :astonished:

The last pic: We need more mad skills photoshopper for this kind of photo :lol: Totally exuding #ZhouYu

This is real. But not enough for me.

Spoiler

006pw94Kjw1f1t2y8yvzqg3089060qv7.gif (297×216)

Thanks for the novel, I have died couple times for waiting a view of BLY's lost-in-passion- face while GH's on top and looking down .. Man, GH's hands in the last second made me really need blood transfusion immediately.

• Like 11

So the picture hand to hand is real

@阿蒙_ViVi

67eb87eajw1f1vl93gxmcj20qo0zkdnu.jpg

Spoiler

67eb87eajw1f1vl944d5fj20qo0zkq99.jpg

67eb87eajw1f1vl94yka1j20qo0zkqa5.jpg

67eb87eajw1f1vl95o4znj20qo0zkte8.jpg

67eb87eajw1f1vl92lxl3j20zk0qok0q.jpg

67eb87eajw1f1vl969w53j20zk0qo0w3.jpg

27 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

most of the time i can't see ur photos but i liked them anyway :D

i cant see wiebo's photos and videos.i cant sign up in weibo.hih :(

Oh really?

I put them into the spoiler box so you have to click it :D *in case you don't find that*

Oh about the video on weibo, I don't know that we need accounts to see video, I will find another way hehe 

• Like 10