Quantcast

10 minutes ago, mym999 said:

You are indian...???/

Yes I am... What about you?????

If I remember correctly you are too..... 

Okay, I just finished a little while ago and I was mostly frustrated with Hai's brother suddenly coming. It just felt like a waste of time, like what purpose even was it for him to show up? I want to see You Qi and Meng get developed more. It feels like we see them on screen sometimes and we'll possibly get a somewhat relevant storyline come from them, but then...nothing. Hopefully the writers see the potential in them.

8 minutes ago, palz4u said:

Yes I am... What about you?????

If I remember correctly you are too..... 

Ya...i too think some ones evil eye is on him... I just want his career to have no negitive impact...He does work hard...

• Like 2

Hello to all of you.  Iam new here and have been a silent reader for a week now but the recent distrust in Johnny just urged me to defend him for some reason :phew:.  Like he is obviously very different from weizhou open and laid back personality,  he opens up with time and he even said to weizhou that he became more outgoing bc of him in Netease interview.  Johnny also got it harder in life as he wasn't well off with money and had to work hard since young age. Imo his "narcissistic ego" is just a big facade bc he seems very conscious about his looks,  face with the many face products he had and body shape, descriping his breakfast as cereals to digest any fat  that seemed like he is on a tight diet even when his body looks perfect already. Being conscious of cameras and less smiley is bc he is obviously tense and nervous and many cameras like that are overwhelming for sure,  he is experiencing big events on bigger levels while his familiar playground has always been jiu-jitsu arena and a runaway for modelling. Even Johnny chances r lesser than weizhou bc while weizhou can dance, sing, compose music,  act and model,  Johnny's chances lie only in modelling and acting and if i was him i wouldn’t want to be stuck with addicted as my only breakthrough drama forever bc addicted phenomenon will end one day and i would want more and better chances to build my name,  so i will never blame him for accepting any drama roles he is offered and i wouldn’t call him ungrateful or forget what got him famous bc he can't risk rejecting those roles then being left with nothing once addicted ends? Or they face other hardships that stops filming?  so anyone who questioned him i hope u put urself in his shoes and see his struggle. That aside Johnny seems to be a genuine caring person to the maximum even if he got a rough sense of humor sometimes :sweatingbullets: today on his way to the shooting,  he was mopped with girls and 3 girls fell and he helped them one by one. During the bts for the series as we all saw while he was always using weizhou as his victim lol,  he was always attentive not to hurt him and ask him if he was hurt and care for him if he got hurt, and even that looked like an excuse to me to be always in body contact with his weizhou :P during the famous rehearsal for the scene when he reverses positions to flip weizhou on his back, weizhou hit his head on the bed and when they try it again u can see a pillow was placed so he doesn’t hurt his head again and johnny makes sure to throw him on a pillow so he isnt uncomfortable :wub: johnny is more of an actions man not words man so please don’t lose trust in him or love him less. Just support him please. 

• Like 19

2 hours ago, ryokise said:

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:adb412d0c3dce3be28000392c7881b62

(after today's photoshoot zhouzhou cant open his car, fancam cr: JJ君_陪伴是最长情的告白)
Wz: How should I go back?
Fans: try again! Try again!
Fans: Did you accidentally took Huang jingyu's car keys?
Wz: *opens his mouth in shock* 

So he can't open it till the end? It look like light bulbs switched on when fan suggested that. Like "ah did it do that"

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, waitinghaiyin said:

So he can't open it till the end? It look like light bulbs switched on when fan suggested that. Like "ah did it do that"

Yes he couldn't open the door and had to go back inside... surrounded by all those fan girls... ha ha ha...:P

http://www.miaopai.com/show/tdjUbs9IQL27OojDvwYkew__.htm     (Longer video showing him come and go back. Credits to @maddeningrush from another forum)

Ha ha ha ..... poor ZhouZhou.... He is such a sweetheart......:heart:

• Like 4

For anyone who's curious, below is the link to a summary of the posts that were deleted from Johnny's weibo.  He deleted a lot of his old stuff unrelated to addicted and a few addicted related items.  Personally, I think he's trying to clean up his weibo posts based on probably some professional advice he received.  The amount of deletion for his old posts were massive, even old pictures with friends.  

http://blog.sina.cn/dpool/blog/s/blog_86632d420102w24q.html?ref=weibocard&from=qudao&wm=3049_b111&url_type=39&object_type=webpage&pos=1&url_type=39&object_type=webpage&pos=1

• Like 11

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Hahaha! That was funny! Even the man with hat (Zhouzhou's manager?) could not hide his laughter for a split of seconds.

Have Zhouzhou mistakenly took Jingyu's keys before? Because the way he and the others reacted, as if Zhouzhou mistakenly took Jingyu's keys (or something else) had happened before.

Hahahhaha..that would make an awesome scenario, ne?

It's possible...or he was just surprised at the sassiness of fangurls for saying something kinda suggestive out loud^_^

Zouzou is sure having car-related problems nowadays or he's just more distracted lately...first he banged his head quite painfully a few days ago and now the non-functioning car keys:P

• Like 8

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Yeah, I really think that both of them need to take some break from work.

Of course, with them being the hot issue right now, taking break is equivalent with missing lots of high profile opportunities. Just counted, during this one week, they were invited to Franco-Sino event, they had photo shots for Men's UNO, Esquire, Madame Figaro and many, many more, Johnny hosted a show, Zhouzhou's Walk Slowly charted #1 (without that "bug" in weibo, it is possible that both Walk Slowly and Dust would chart #1 and #2), etc. That is an impressive list done in one week by two (relatively unknown by January's standard) young men.

So, I understand completely that they are in a "dilemma" now: continue working (until?) with whatever effect/consequences on their health and personal life or take one step back but might miss those opportunities. And the saying is, opportunity never knock on the same door twice.

They should honestly do what they think is best for them. Even taking a day or two off would be beneficial to them at this point in time. 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Yeah, I really think that both of them need to take some break from work.

Of course, with them being the hot issue right now, taking break is equivalent with missing lots of high profile opportunities. Just counted, during this one week, they were invited to Franco-Sino event, they had photo shots for Men's UNO, Esquire, Madame Figaro and many, many more, Johnny hosted a show, Zhouzhou's Walk Slowly charted #1 (without that "bug" in weibo, it is possible that both Walk Slowly and Dust would chart #1 and #2), etc. That is an impressive list done in one week by two (relatively unknown by January's standard) young men.

So, I understand completely that they are in a "dilemma" now: continue working (until?) with whatever effect/consequences on their health and personal life or take one step back but might miss those opportunities. And the saying is, opportunity never knock on the same door twice.

@gayyoxx @skeletonworks @thoron @lightyears @shuwei

This is young Zhou in winter 2012 in Highschool musical Festival as guitarist of Prome

12472826_1793699970842786_26804989804194

So sad that Zhou's hard working results like new album on charts, and Joining CJD's cpmpany made him easy to target, and get hurt. (JY hasn't decided to join any entertaiment company, and his work in modeling is  obviously not threatening to other artist as Zhou's songs on chart) Some scandal and "bugs" recently shows that how can entertainment market be very high competitive and harsh, especially to new comers, and competitors will do anything to put you down in mud.

Weibo tieba of Hunan TV has post several clip to introduce Zhouzhou, and support his songs despite the scandal, using tag   ‪#‎许魏洲首张专辑‬ .

They said "We introduce you this young man, who is...", and fans completed by:

(+)  Warm boy
(+) Share Manman Zou. ‪#‎许魏洲首张专辑‬ I can't find proper words to describe him. I just know, first time he was smeared, I couldn't sleep for all night. Next morning, I knew that he smiled and told his fans " I am not upset.". From that moment, all of my love belongs to that boy with beautiful smile. 
(+) ‪#‎许魏洲首张专辑‬ Maybe he doesnot know me. But only seeing his smiles everyday makes me satisfied.
(+) Because of you are Xu vWeiZhou, I will patiently Manman tou with you through every 10 years, every 100,000 hits 
‪#‎许魏洲首张专辑‬
(+) Mango Tv - Hunan TV, you are a delicious mango =)) Thank you for loving ZhouZhou like his fans.

I very appreciate that . I heard that Zhouzhou will join Happy Camp show of Hunan TV on 28 Mar. That means there will be more than one hour to see Zhouzhou singing, dancing, playing funny games in the show and most important is sharing with us his new projects officially. Can't wait.

Now,his fancams and shots on magazine and soomi are  my nutrient source of life, and drugs for me everyday.. This is definitely painful and joyful no-return- road of a fangirl - my soft heart is moaning :bawling:

• Like 16

3 hours ago, ryokise said:

3 hours ago, ryokise said:

Zhou is so cute and funny! Hahaha! I love him! <3

2 hours ago, kakelet said:

So CJD just updated her weibo with a link to this article: http://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309403952695307331365&jumpfrom=weibocom&featurecode=20000180&oid=3950467975822843&luicode=20000061&lfid=3950467975822843

What I got out of it was: CJD's company is now working together with another entertainment company (not 100% sure if the other company bought her company or is just an investor), CJD will work on other movies/shows that aren't just BL, CJD will help with the other company's shows while the other company will also help CJD with her shows, these two companies will work together to take care of their celebrities (including ZZ, Chen Wen, and Feng Song, they will all get more opportunities now that they're with a larger company), Addicted 2 is still in the preparation phase (there will need to be slight changes for it to fall within the new regulations). 

Thanks for this!! :) It looks promising. It's sad that it seems though that the gay themed series era is over (it was quite a short ear tbh :( ) What is not clear to me that since Addicted is banned, will they be able to broadcast S2 in China? Or is it has to be very heavily cut to broadcast on the internet? I remember short after the ban the gov announced a new law, that they will censor the richard simmons out of any series that is gay themed, too violent, has reincarnation elements...etc.

But, well, since CJD linked this article, it must is reliable. Also I don't mind about the changes/heavy cuts (as long as all the candy will be on the DVD :w00t: )

And I am happy for the three guys!! More opportunities lying ahead for them. :wub:

• Like 3

@mctmy8

brave your heart to fall in love with him!

Here is cute and funny moments of our Zhouzhou

(credit) 手上的小草莓tifa

The last laugh =)) makes my old heart surrender :D

• Like 9

4 hours ago, fdqb m said:

你也是中国人么?能帮我解释一个词么:This Jingyu guy is just like my ex-boyfriend. Can't deal with this passive-agressive richard simmons.

这里面的“richard simmons”,不明白它的意思。多谢啦^_^

No, I am not.

For your question, it should be some dirty words and translated by this forum system automatically. e.g: A**.

And.... this is a English website. so I would like to use English as the communication way here even my English is not good and accurate enough.... :)

I found this forum cause by one Youtube video about Addicted Web Series.

I helped to translate some interview clips for other foreign fans and they bring me here.

Glad to see many fans loving this drama.

• Like 4

I think I have gone through every page in the last week. I had never watched BL before and...now I have signed up for this site, and joined a forum. All for this series! I can't believe it. I not only love the novel, the characters, and the series, but the real life actors, also! They are quite sweet and enjoyable in their own right. 

I hope this series continues to grow its crowd!

• Like 14

Because JY is not under CJD u like wZ suddenly this terrifying thought came to my mind. What if season 2 come with same BLY but new GH *goose bump* that's even more weird than while new couple. I am gonna erase the thoughts and wish for the best

• Like 6

I accidentally stumbled upon a trailer for another Chinese BL web series called Fly in Shallow (supposedly also based on a book but I can't find any information about it), it says it will start in summer of 2016, I don't know how they will air/cut this one cause of the ban but the trailer looks pretty steamy (also sad and gloomy??) and the (I'm guessing) main couple is very attractive. On the channel I originally watched the trailer, most of the comments were about how Addicted is better (LOL WE'RE EVERYWHERE), which I found funny cause this series hasn't even started yet but we all know nothing can top Addicted 

Since I know nothing about this show, I'm just gonna put my observations/guesses in a spoiler, I'm probably way off but this is how it seems to me

So the boss lady is some kind of a famous/renowned artist/photographer/director and she's pulling all the strings and the pretty boy is her muse/model but probably also her sidepiece/lover and she basically owns him and he can't get himself out of her grasp and she's not a nice person and he maybe doesn't even love her (anymore) but feels like he has no other choice to stay with her and the other guy is the guy he falls for and he's also some kind of a model/star/actor/whatever and the boss lady wants them to get together for a shoot or something and is forcing them/him into things for her own perverted goals but those two end up falling for each other but the pretty boy is still trapped by her and all the other people are just observers who are in their lives and work for the boss lady or work with them etc and they're just letting things happen without trying to intervene cause they find the situation interesting and everybody's basically just fulfilling their own desires and playing along and are just chess pieces in the main game (run by the boss lady) 

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, waitinghaiyin said:

Because JY is not under CJD u like wZ suddenly this terrifying thought came to my mind. What if season 2 come with same BLY but new GH *goose bump* that's even more weird than while new couple. I am gonna erase the thoughts and wish for the best

Yeah, that's what Chinese fans talking about everywhere :( But let's not lose hope, okay? :) It is still not confirmed yet and even though I don't know Johnny in person(of course I don't, stupid me...I wish), but my impression of him that he is not letting down people he loves. It seems that his family hasn't been with him as they should have in the last couple of years and I think for him, finding people he loves and love him, worth more than anything. Maybe I sound naiv, I know this is show business, entertainment industry, the media where things work differently, but I don't want to jump to conclusions or losing faith in them or in the future of the show because of rumours and speculations. 

We never know what the future brings, but let's keep the faith. I think we don't have to wait too long until the final official announcement about this as today was the second time that CJD confirmed that the preparations for S2 is in the work. Hopefully soon we will find out what happens with the cast. Until then all we can do is stay positive like ZZ does all the time :)

• Like 16