7 minutes ago, lightyears said:

@gayyoxx are you gonna make a mini fic out of this? :wub:

Hide contents

RO1wqZt.jpg

Haha, that would be (another) alternate universe from what I am working on now. But the possibility is there! 

Btw, where do you get the English version!? I'd totally save it to my tablet XD

@skeletonworks: ah, I missed the last pict! I was thinking it is a fanfic, but you are correct, there are laces on their outfits.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Btw, where do you get the English version!? I'd totally save it to my tablet XD

I just did a quick edit, courtesy of alvinboi's translations. I'm not planning on doing the whole art because I don't have permission from the original artist. That would be quite disrespectful xD and I'm waiting for his translation for the last frame cuz I want to set that as my phone's wallpaper <3 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mctmy8 said:

Is the novel in an english sub? And Thank you for sharing this. :)

naw..i don't think this novel have a complete English translation..there are only bits and parts you can find in this forum

i really wish someone would do a complete translation in English though..i'm struggling reading this hahah

another part that i don't think they mentioned in the drama is this ongoing joke about  You Qi's running nose

You Qi's have a constant running nose which is why LY suggest the girl to give him toilet paper as a present..and once You Qi received the toilet paper..he LOOOOOOOOOVVVEEEEd it. when ask to changed seat with LY..he took everything in his desk which is mostly toilet paper..and when LY sat at You Qi's old desk..he found all these used toilet paper filled with snots hahah

• Like 3

I'm not the person behind Lovely Things YouTube channel. I'm subscribed to her channel though.

Someone asked about the last frame of the comic. Actually, I don't quite know how to translate the first and last frames. Guys, pls help~

Good night, everyone~

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sarah Whitney said:

naw..i don't think this novel have a complete English translation..there are only bits and parts you can find in this forum

i really wish someone would do a complete translation in English though..i'm struggling reading this hahah

another part that i don't think they mentioned in the drama is this ongoing joke about  You Qi's running nose

You Qi's have a constant running nose which is why LY suggest the girl to give him toilet paper as a present..and once You Qi received the toilet paper..he LOOOOOOOOOVVVEEEEd it. when ask to changed seat with LY..he took everything in his desk which is mostly toilet paper..and when LY sat at You Qi's old desk..he found all these used toilet paper filled with snots hahah

Thank you for mentioning this. Not knowing about school systems in other countries, I was thinking that the students had to provide their own toilet paper or hold it in :lol: When I was in school, everybody had to bring boxes of tissues for the class to share, so that's where my mind went <cover eyes, shake head, and blush>

• Like 4

4 hours ago, samscheetah said:

Johnny cleansing stuffs and daily routine :v which are showed in this morning interview

I feel like this post will be an advertisement :)))

Gurls and boys, let's become clean and shine like Johnny :)) *jk*

Hide contents

TB1ILX6LVXXXXa7XXXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic

Brands: Banila co, Buy in China

TB1NayfLFXXXXbLaXXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic

Brands:Curél

Clarisonic brush cleansing face device special edition

TB2ph2BiXXXXXXyXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!2640703441

brands: Clarisonic, Buy this edition in China

I didnt watch the video. But if he really uses the last one its quite a coincidence. Since the last one is a limited edition product. The design is by a gay artist called keith haring. His special design is also used in tenga cups and eggs. If you dont know what they are, google it!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, samscheetah said:

#TeamYufeng muhahhahahaha

Ok last picture

This one I could see three of them so beautiful and handsome although i don't know who she is

858ff253jw1f1mdasf7whj23vl2l2qvb.jpg

Goodnight everyone 

it look like the actress is the highlight of this photo and our boys are blurred out lol

anyway the actress is Qin Lan

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

@thoron me, me, ME!! i'm #TeamYuZhou too. but like @skeletonworks said i don't mind #ZhouYu once in a while :wub:

ps: i want to share this movie as recommendation. it's very famous, so i believe many LGBT & yaoi fans know about this already, but in case someone haven't heard about it, here it is :) it's 

Ummmm...#TeamYuZhou but honestly I don't care which is which just as long as there is a team :P

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ryokise said:

Some answers from Johnny's You le you fan's interview today (this is the one whereby they livestream him in the hotel room answering questions, I think the version that I watched on miaopai is not the full version)

Reporter says a lot of people has been asking "what's the meaning of life if I can't sleep(shag) Huang Jingyu", are there any methods whereby they can *sleep* you?
JY: I don't know *laugh* I can't possibly teach others how to *sleep* me
Reporter: maybe they can if they transform into blankets
JY: or pillow/..../

He is excited about filming his first historical drama,he feels that the clothes are quite cool.He also gets to be the king and ride horses,so it's inter

He has a seven year old Samoyed dog, name is Billy (not sure about the actual spelling).He started raising the dog since it's ablactation.He wanted to name it Binli (chinese name of the brand, Bentley) because he like it but he felt that it would be awkward for him to call the name in public.So he switched it to an English name.

Nowadays when he eat oily or spicier food, it will cause stomach discomfort.

Reporters: fans please leave your questions , and if...
JY:if there isnt any more question , I ll go to sleep *Jy lies down on the pillow XD*

JY's alcohol tolerance is average now.He used to have good tolerance when he gathered with his friends from his hometown to have drinks.but recently,his stomach isn't well so he haven't drank in a while.Yesterday at the event,he had about two sips of red wine and got a bit dizzy.

Reporter: You said in a past interview before that you really like drinking on the streets.
Jy: that has a great sense of freedom , don't you think so? (freedom is so important to JY)
Reporter:fans asked with your current status now , are you unable to do so anymore?
JY:I can, few days ago I was drinking on the streets.I went for shopping,from my house to the mall.

/.../

Usually he doesn't have his breakfast because he is lazy, but if he have his breakfast, he would eat oatmeal as it flushes out the fats(?) in the intestines.

Thank you for summarising it. It helps to know what food (light) and drinks (low on booze) to serve  in case I'll *entertain* JY at my place. Oh, congee will be in the fridge in case he stays for breakfast

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Jonathan Oon said:

• I don't think CJD's skill in expression is anything less in Counterattack but the formula that worked out right for Addicted was the choice of the male leads. Other than Korean films and Taiwan's Happy Together, I have to say that Johnny and Timmy were the bonus reason for the hype of the series. Writing-wise, I would believe that she uses same magic. But it was Johnny and Timmy that the fans longed for.

i read parts of both novel and tbh addicted even has better writing and the genre is different. counterattack is a straight up romantic comedy. and emphasis on the comedy. thats why the webseries turned out to cheesy and slapstick (like the male lead breaking bricks with his head...). addicted's genre is drama. it has some funny moments but its mostly touching, dark, and realistic. its about adolescence to adulthood, parent-child relationships, trust, sacrifice etc. and anyone can relate with that rather than a revenge plot for getting dumped. cjd made the readers really feel for the characters with the star crossed lovers theme

i agree with you though that the casting a choice for addicted is the key to its increased success. i remember apparently the leads for counterattack all knew each other prior to the series and got their roles by introducing each other to cjd. which really shows bc while they have fantastic chemistry offscreen, they dont fit their characters onscreen. i'd even say that without their offscreen relationship, counterattack wouldnt even do nearly as well. 

for addicted, i dont know where cjd found jy and wz (and i really hope to hear that story one day, the writer/actors interviews for addicted are seriously scant compared to counterattack :(), but she must have found them exactly the way she imagined them in the novel. i'm even amazed at how much lulu and shi hui's actresses match their novel version. they all have fanatastic onscreen chemistry. and yeah it definitely help that jy and wz are both more conventionally attractive 

• Like 10

I know i'm not good at things like this n I don't even have PS cause my computer is old as ***** but still... just wanted to see them together n really liked this photo (but the actress was in the way, so.....Paint helped me to deal with this lil problem XD) :bawling:
tumblr_o3l3rkIRhQ1tkyd6fo1_1280.jpg

good night, guys~~~:blush:

• Like 21

@t00addicted Wow, the power of fans is amazing! LOL. Can I use this for one of my fanfic chapter's picture?

@shuwei In one of the interview (the first one, iirc) the boys told how they got the role and apparently it all began with Chen Wen. CJD saw FS and CW in a photo together and casted them as YQ and YW. She also saw ZZ and CW, and asked CW to contact ZZ and introduce him to CJD. As we know, ZZ initially was casted for Gu Hai but when they met, CJD changed her mind. JY and CW have mutual friend and it was through this friend that JY and CW met, and CW introduced JY  to CJD. Cmiiw, all.

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

Hi Guys

how can i vote for zz and jy ?

http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/

i don't understand chinese :(

I just tried and I was still able to vote for both of them so I'm going to say yes, it should work. You will see this phrase when you're vote goes through:

恭喜您投票成功!每30分钟可以支持1票!

It roughly translates to: Congratulations on your vote. Every 30 minutes you can vote once.

I omitted some words in there because my Chinese is way too broken and I can't remember what some of the words mean but yeah, you should be able to. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, nedaaa said:

Hi Guys

how can i vote for zz and jy ?

http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/

i don't understand chinese :(

Hi,

You can use Google Chrome and google will translate some text in the web page.

Once translation is done, the page will look like the one below and you can start voting for our Timmy and Johnny! :heart:

Capture.jpg

• Like 3