6 minutes ago, thoron said:

I'm not sure about red.. maybe PINKISH. hehe

Oh wait, RED coz' its overused.. afterall they did it 4-5 times lolol.

Sorry. I might be spamming.

No Probs. with the mp3s. More to come. ;)

@thoroni think we can change the logo according to their war in night. sometimes it might be pink, sometimes red. we just need a certain number to keep up with the company logo ^^!

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, samscheetah said:

Sorry, I have to burn your team down

Cauz the new team is made

Goodbye world, goodbye haha

MUHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I KNEW IT WHEN I SAW FENGSONG ALWAYS KEEPING AN EYE ON JOHNNY DURING THE NETEASE INTERVIEW!!!

BUT NUUUUUU.... I hope this is just some common brand jacket that everyone likes to wear...or some sponsored jacket!

and this too T_T It should be Zhouzhou who should be staying close to Johnny. Not Fengsong!

CbpowBaVAAARJWo.jpg

@mchansk07 Who gets to check on them? More importantly, who gets to check the "chrysanthemum" to verify? Lol. I volunteer.

@gayyoxx Now we're doing percents?? you guys haven't' even established your allegiances. lol

@samscheetah Some of us just really wants to watch the world burn eh?

..And i forgot who, but somebody pointed out a few pages back WHY JOHNNY'S BED, WHICH IS FIT FOR TWO was pretty MESSED UP in the morning interview..

could it be..

Could it be Lin Fengsong's fault.

OhMAyGahd.. They slept together.

Team #YuFeng Conspiracy

• Like 7

1 minute ago, thoron said:

@gayyoxx Now we're doing percents?? you guys haven't' even established your allegiances. lol

..And i forgot who, but somebody pointed out a few pages back WHY JOHNNY'S BED, WHICH IS FIT FOR TWO was pretty MESSED UP in the morning interview..

could it be..

Team #YuFeng Conspiracy

Probably zhouzhou sharing same bed with Johnny!

or if they are having seperated room.. prolly ZZ go to Johnny room secretly and shared the bed! *delulu*:blush:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

@thoroni think we can change the logo according to their war in night. sometimes it might be pink, sometimes red. we just need a certain number to keep up with the company logo ^^!

sooooo sorry i hate myself for this but... hope the logo would never turn umber.....(now kill me)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dokiedokie said:

Probably zhouzhou sharing same bed with Johnny!

or if they are having seperated room.. prolly ZZ go to Johnny room secretly and shared the bed! *delulu*:blush:

Muhahahhaha Zhouzhou back to his house

So there's only 1 other person muahhhhahahhaha

<or it could be manager?  Lolll>

Ps: im reading the novel before go to bed haha

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

OMG SO SWEET!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

The pic before Rubic's cube, JY hugging his legs: WZ: Why are you silent? Do your legs need amputation? (I think his legs were feeling cold.)

At Rubic's cube pic: WZ: A fool like you is playing Rubic's cube? Stop wasting your time. (WZ smacks JY.)

Next pic: JY: Rascal, you hit me? WZ: Hahaha

Next pic: JY: Wanna play? Still wanna play? WZ: F f f f f...

The pic right after both of them read the script together: JY: Later, I'll kiss you for real / Don't be shy. WZ: ... / You said it like you have not kissed me before.

The pic with WZ holding up a phone: Left: Oh, I accidentally took a photo of a fool staring into blank space. Right: If I didn't call for you, are you intending to stand here for the whole day?

Next pic: WZ: Let's go.

Okay I'm done. That's most of it. Sorry to trouble you guys to open two tabs to find the pictures and read the translations...

yay thanks for the translations :) one last thing, what does the last frame say?

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, thoron said:

@mchansk07 Who gets to check on them? More importantly, who gets to check the "chrysanthemum" to verify? Lol. I volunteer.

could it be..

Team #YuFeng Conspiracy

no, no, no and NO to #YuFeng!! *shake head profusely*

ps: i'll volunteer myself to check it. let my sacred eyes be the very proof (though i might not survive to see tomorrow since both of them will definitely put me to death, lol)

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks

Has anyone posted this? High school Zhouzhou :w00t:

Cax846cVAAAx5kL.jpg

Are we gonna track down this girl?? :phew:

Cax8oCPUUAAyw3_.jpg

Where are you putting your hand Zhouzhou???? :phew:

Cax867mUcAAQB84.jpg

Cax86GLUAAQgNs7.jpg

Cax86MvUEAAN6RL.jpg

Cax8mQ2UMAApv8h.jpg

Cax8nAgVIAAMAkb.jpg

Cax8pHQUEAAz6YK.jpg

Good nite! I'll do the backtracking tomorrow and update all the links posted by the lovely people :)

@samscheetah @alvinboi is not LT (Lovelythings) ^^

1 hour ago, lightyears said:

SO KAWAII I CANT :heart::blush:

Reveal hidden contents

VNvYqN7.jpg

(saw this on twitter; credits to the owner)

tagging @gayyoxx, the queen of #YuZhouConspiracy... I ship them so hard now >.<

So, fellow Addicts! How about using the manga (in the spoiler) to test our level of addiction? Identify these scenes! Do you know what are they/where are they coming from? There are 30 frames which I believe taken from the movies/real life. Frame 31 etc are the mangaka's fanfic LOL.

My answer:

Spoiler

White Day is 14 March, right?

On the manga: yes, that's very sweet!!!

Now let me see if I can pass @Sloan's challenge! XD

1) first time they meet
2) pre-filming photo shot (Johnny wore black coat while Zhouzhou wore white jacket)
3) first time filming
4) Zhouzhou was wet after he shot a raining scene (walking home during rain?)
5) Johnny's feet were cold after the river scene
6)  7) I never seen these scene?
8) Playing Jiu Jitsu/wrestling during promo BTS.
9) MY FAVORITE BTS EVER! Zhouzhou made faces and moved his head around while the director explaining about something so Johnny hug him. This was the start of my addiction, huhu.
10) Reading the script together in parking lot (I guess, before the car scene).
11) Not sure. What's on the text?
12) The famous make out practice, LOL.
13) Kisssing after kidnap scene.
14) Hepatitis B scene.
15) Not sure. What's on the text?
16) 17) Are they from Zhouzhou sending birthday video to Johnny?
18) 19) 20) too many hugs to choose from! XD
21) WHAT IS THIS!? I never saw Zhouzhou with glasses!
22) 23) I don't know.
24) 25) 26) singing Walk Slowly at fan meeting.
27) at the airport, going to fan meeting?
28) not sure.
29) Zhouzhou went back to Beijing while Johnny went to Angelababy's party.
30) Johnny with Fangbo? Who's the girl!?
31... Fanfic! LOL.

How's my score? LOL.

I don't know 10 of them! Not so much of an Addict, LOL.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Jonathan Oon said:

However, in comparison, I can only say that Addicted is an improvement from the learning experience of making Counterattack, since that I heard that the director is the same too. 

• I am eagerly awaiting for Season 2 of Addicted but I don't feel much for Counterattack. I feel lousy to admit it but the main actors did not attract me at all.

I'm a bit confused on who directed stuff. I've read that Like Love and Counterattack had the same director. I read somewhere that Counterattack and Addicted had different directors and that one was a woman. Pretty sure this isn't true because in the BTS for both it's a man's voice yelling cut. 

I like Counterattack but I don't love it like I do Addicted. They made weird choices when they did cutting on it and no one seems to have subtitled the uncut version of it yet. So much stuff isn't explained in Counterattack, why is WS living in a clinic, why would his mom even name him something that means 'it doesn't matter' when it's obvious she loves him, what's up with that brick, etc. I eventually read the novel translations and so much stuff was explained. But I'm glad I watched it first and was a little confused as opposed to reading it first. After reading what's been translated of the novel I felt like both leads are jerks and deserve each other. So kudos to the actors for making them people I actually root for most of the time. The actors are more attractive than some of the guys in other BL titles I've watched, just not as attractive as Johnny and Timmy. The guy with the ponytail, I want to cut it off... I think something else that affected Counterattack is that the actors knew each other and were friends for three years before making the drama. I don't care how much I was paid, I don't think I could make out with any of my female friends (being a straight girl). Their chemistry grew as it filmed as they got more comfortable with each other that way.

For anyone who hasn't seen it yet. The long version of This Summer (MV from the Counterattack actors). It's like 25 minutes long. Translated by the Counterattack Fan Club youtube channel. (They also have a Facebook fan club, no idea if it's the same people running them.)

Spoiler

• Like 3

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

On the other hand I think Johnny is straight but... can love a man if he fell in love with one.. He seems like the type who doesn't care about the gender of his other half as long as he likes them... I've never noticed him looking shy when around Zhouzhou. Unless if you think him being all serious = shy (because when I'm around my crush, I'd act all serious lol weird me). Even with fans, he's always serious because he's probably shy..? I felt that he's originally a reserved and shy type of guy (but with charisma and confidence!). I saw Zhouzhou recording a short video of him and Johnny about to head to the Madame Figarro festival and Johnny looked so serious in the video :sweatingbullets: I wonder if he's shy because he's with Zhouzhou and gonna ride together in the same car to the festival? So his heart is like thump thump?? LOL. *delulu mode*

Exactly, he will be 'gay' just for one male creature who can make him fall in love with. But what I find him odd about his sexuality is his personality through his instagram. I once stalked his IG, and feel a different atmosphere, like about him being reserved (he is) and cold but not so introvert. He's the type who proud of himself (who wouldn't know, he always feels like that LOL), and very realistic. He's kinda hard to read though. And what disturbed me so much is 'FREEDOM' thing that he really liked.. when I read that word from a mysterious guy/girl, I always think they had something about privacy (called it sexuality, religion, or something about those kind of private things). But, DON'T MIND what I say, hahaha ;) (Sorry for my psychic mind).

No, I mean he IS shy whenever talk those things outside the series, and ON-SCREEN. If they were recorded off-screen, like by themselves, or some friends or crew members who recorded them like it was not officially recorded (and maybe sometimes they thought those videos won't be shared on public) so they were became their nature selves at those times. But see those times when they were on stage (fanmeeting) and interviews, JY often passed to talk any question about 'feeling' things (speciafically ZZ-related LOL) and tried to avoid eye-contact too long when ZZ looked at him. I think he tried to control something, being more secure. But yes, he still look at ZZ while he wasn't looking at JY. And there were times, he avoided eye-contact, but keep touching ZZ (mostly hands). :wub:

OH MY GOD, I should stop this.

1 hour ago, thoron said:

So, whos team are you on??

Next time you post, Put your hashtags to use.

Already said that, I'm both team #YuZhou and #ZhouYu with the difference in the percentage of 60% : 40% ^_^

57 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

What's this? YuFeng? Or YuZhouFeng? :P 

HEEEYY!! NO THREESOME, noooooooo :dizzy:

13 minutes ago, jeffreyphoenixiii said:

Capture.jpg

From 1 million ++ back to zero, LOL!!

Okay, it means we're going to the last stage. Keep voting, guys! :glasses:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, t00addicted said:

i also think that it was Johnny who initiated that scene. and there was an interview when they were asked about kissing scenes (i don't remember on which page it was) aaaaaand WZ said that he imagined Johnny as a girl while Johnny said that he just went with the flow... after these words my imagination gone wild XD

about kissing again, i kissed (kheheheh) both males n females but the thing is - i can do that only if i like a person. in this case gender plays no role for me. n if, as i said about that interview, Johnny didn't imagine WZ as someone else, i think that means that he likes him (idk how deep this feelings r but they do exist!!!) 

n bonus from offical facebook page ~~~ 

my imagination..............ottoke guys?! i can't calm down XD

Who spouting other conspiracies need to come back to ground Earth :lol:! Seriously, its Team YuZhou all the way lol in my head it has moved from conspiracy to it being more so very possible. Who knows they may not act on their feelings and I find that pretty common as many people feel something for someone but may not act on it due to many reasons. But seriously guys body language alone from both BTS and interviews show that they have crossed a line into a very grey area of 'friendship'. I think based on an interview where Zhou shared that he has had a close friend liked him before shows that he is somewhat familiar with this kind of situation; however Johnny it may be his first and i think that is why he does show a bit of confusion and restraint in some interviews (body language wise) when interacting with WeiZhou.

#TeamYuZhouConspiracy!!!

1 hour ago, lightyears said:

SO KAWAII I CANT :heart::blush:

(saw this on twitter; credits to the owner)

tagging @gayyoxx, the queen of #YuZhouConspiracy... I ship them so hard now >.<

OMG Who drew this???!!!! This is so beautiful! I'm telling you if they were to make a proper manga of this BTS romance it would get popular trust me! Hope there is more to share :rolleyes:.

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

I'm with you guys on this! I thought Zhouzhou is bi too from the interview! Told my friend about it and she told me about the Chinese fans' speculation. But she also believe Zhouzhou is straight! I told her you want him to be straight because he's your bias, didn't you?? :P She likes Zhouzhou hahahahaha.

I also felt the same way as you @hellolive when he asked the host to confirm. And if you're not interested on boys that much, you'd have just answered I like guys who are good looking and understanding.. Something simple just like how he answered his ideal type for girl.. There's no need to elaborate so much...

On the other hand I think Johnny is straight but... can love a man if he fell in love with one.. He seems like the type who doesn't care about the gender of his other half as long as he likes them... I've never noticed him looking shy when around Zhouzhou. Unless if you think him being all serious = shy (because when I'm around my crush, I'd act all serious lol weird me). Even with fans, he's always serious because he's probably shy..? I felt that he's originally a reserved and shy type of guy (but with charisma and confidence!). I saw Zhouzhou recording a short video of him and Johnny about to head to the Madame Figarro festival and Johnny looked so serious in the video :sweatingbullets: I wonder if he's shy because he's with Zhouzhou and gonna ride together in the same car to the festival? So his heart is like thump thump?? LOL. *delulu mode*

According to the interview, there was none. But if you see the BTS, it was Johnny who planted the kiss first... Then in the Netease interview, during the reenactment.. Johnny said he was going to do adlib then Zhouzhou quickly yelled "Director!". As if this has happened before :w00t:

This may sound weird but I honestly think Wei Zhou is fully aware of what is going on regarding Johnny and he also seems pretty secure about the situation. I'm not sure what conclusion he has made in his head regarding it but whatever it is we'll see. Look at body language guys! Words may say one thing but body language never lies ;)!

Peace Out!

• Like 6

@gayyoxx are you gonna make a mini fic out of this? :wub:

Spoiler

RO1wqZt.jpg

12 minutes ago, pureblade said:

OMG Who drew this???!!!! This is so beautiful! I'm telling you if they were to make a proper manga of this BTS romance it would get popular trust me! Hope there is more to share :rolleyes:.

she has only drawn this art as of now. Here's her account:  http://weibo.com/u/5750309202?refer_flag=1008085010_

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
21 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

So, fellow Addicts! How about using the manga (in the spoiler) to test our level of addiction? Identify these scenes! Do you know what are they/where are they coming from? There are 30 frames which I believe taken from the movies/real life. Frame 31 etc are the mangaka's fanfic LOL.

My answer:

Hide contents

White Day is 14 March, right?

On the manga: yes, that's very sweet!!!

Now let me see if I can pass @Sloan's challenge! XD

1) first time they meet
2) pre-filming photo shot (Johnny wore black coat while Zhouzhou wore white jacket)
3) first time filming
4) Zhouzhou was wet after he shot a raining scene (walking home during rain?)
5) Johnny's feet were cold after the river scene
6)  7) I never seen these scene?
8) Playing Jiu Jitsu/wrestling during promo BTS.
9) MY FAVORITE BTS EVER! Zhouzhou made faces and moved his head around while the director explaining about something so Johnny hug him. This was the start of my addiction, huhu.
10) Reading the script together in parking lot (I guess, before the car scene).
11) Not sure. What's on the text?
12) The famous make out practice, LOL.
13) Kisssing after kidnap scene.
14) Hepatitis B scene.
15) Not sure. What's on the text?
16) 17) Are they from Zhouzhou sending birthday video to Johnny?
18) 19) 20) too many hugs to choose from! XD
21) WHAT IS THIS!? I never saw Zhouzhou with glasses!
22) 23) I don't know.
24) 25) 26) singing Walk Slowly at fan meeting.
27) at the airport, going to fan meeting?
28) not sure.
29) Zhouzhou went back to Beijing while Johnny went to Angelababy's party.
30) Johnny with Fangbo? Who's the girl!?
31... Fanfic! LOL.

How's my score? LOL.

I don't know 10 of them! Not so much of an Addict, LOL.

11) Probably the kidnap scene. Asking Luoyin to answer him whether he likes him too or not..

22) & 23) Shanghai fanmeeting when Zhouzhou about to walk away but Johnny grabbed his hand.

30) Probably Jin Lulu :w00t:

32) Attending Madame Figaro festival together.. Taking pictures (minus the middle person).