Chapter 7 of The Colors of Life (YuZhou fanfic) is out! Now addressing the greatest mystery of this week! ;) 

Orange: My Surprise for You!

https://www.wattpad.com/227492998-the-colors-of-life-orange-my-surprise-for-you

I grabbed my schedule and started looking through it. I was still pondering when I heard a click and my manager entered my apartment. For the sake of simplicity, she had her own keys. Not that I have anything to hide from her, anyway. More precisely, not that I can hide anything from her.

"Good morning," she greeted me and put her things on the desk. "You woke up early today. I did not expect that."

I looked at her quizzically. 

"Well, considering last night, I thought you wanted to get drunk and got up late with a hangover today. I've bought you painkillers already." She looked at me carefully. "But you are no longer depressed. That's good. Everything is alright, I hope?"

I smiled. That's why I liked working with her. She was so attentive and considerate. "Everything's good." I looked back at my schedule. "Do you think I can shuffle today's schedule a bit? I need to complete everything by 1."

She took a look. "Hmm, if you do well on the recording I think we can finish before 2." She glanced at me again. "Why?"

"Oh, nothing. I just want to go to Shanghai this afternoon."

At that, she looked at me deadpanned. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, kissmeStarlight said:

do you know where i can find the rest of uncut ? i mean i have searched in youtube but only found e 11 as uncut 

i think this forum have uncut scene , but i dont know what page

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hailouyin17 said:

Hi all! Now, I had the courage to share my feelings out. So, please bear with me. 

It's been a week since I found Addicted  (Heroin) on YouTube. I watched the whole season 1 in 1 day. Throughout this week, I spent my days readings the endless pages of this forum. I wanted to know what happened in the Chinese novel. I relied on the translations and synopsis. I do not know Chinese. I watched the series every night. I ended up crying all the time. I do not know why, or I know but I just have the hardest time accepting what's happening in my life.

I loved the series. I have never watched any BL series before. I honestly hate TV series that are dramatic or most of the time, cheesy. I have watched films with gay themes. But nothing has affected me much, except for Addicted. 

The Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin relationship is something close to my heart. Although I am not like BLY wholly, I see my self in him - driven to be the successful, family is my weak spot, needs to achieve so I can make my life and my family's life better. I am kind to others but I always put walls around me. Because of some family problems, I developed trust issues. I feared to commit all of my self. Ironically, I would only commit my self if there is an achievement into what I am doing. Now here is what bothering me for now.

I had a great relationship in High School. Similar to GH and BLY. I loved his guy. We never said I love you to each other, but we knew it. We thought it was corny. I could say it. He could say it also. But we did not bother on it. Yes, we slept in one bed - even if we had our own beds. We lived in a dorm. We took care of each other but when we were in school, we hid it. Only his closest friends and my friends knew. Third Year High School was our best year. However, when the year of graduation came, things changed. I had decided that he was not part of my future. I belonged to a middle-class family while he belonged to a family of politicians. I have my own dreams. My family was my priority. He had his own. I could only imagined how hard our lives would be. We were applying for different universities. I got in a top school, while he did not. He settled in another school. 

A year after graduation, our class had a re-union. I did not go. I did not want to see him. Second year college came. We saw each other. We talked and updated each other. Exchanged numbers. Rekindled what was lost. During the school year, we would text (steamy text) each other. Sem break, christmas break, summer break. We would see each other again. HS class gathering was our cover up. Then again, graduation in college, my achiever self decided to leave things behind with him. I again left everything hanging. 

Fast forward. After 7 years of not seeing him. I have a great job. I have visited places abroad. I have been recognized internationally. He has graduated Law and poised to be part of the local politics. I have never seen nor communicated with him, except in Facebook. There I found he had a girlfriend. They now have a baby. Not married yet, though. 

Watching Addicted made me thought of my previous decisions in life. I have the things I need now but I seem to miss something. I love to run away from these kinds of questions. I bury myself in work so I would avoid asking about them. I realized that my achievements were just remedies or ways to run from these hard questions in life. But when I watched this series, things came back. It's hard watching a series that is almost similar to one's life.

I have been down for a week. I just jogged my feelings out. Hoping to forget all of these. Meanwhile, Addicted has been comforting and questioning me. 

>>> Sorry about this long story. I just need to let this out. :tears:

It is hard on your part huh.. but remember, you must put closure on everything because if not, it will just haunt you for the rest of your life.. Ask yourself what you want and what makes you happy and go for it.. true happiness always has repercussions and be ready for that.. good luck.

• Like 5

I am reading this novel now, im on chapter 23 and there are all these insights and tibits that are not mentioned inthe drama

E.g when LY sang the english song in class..the reason why GH was so moved by it was  because his mom used to sang and danced to the same song..thus it had sentimental meaning to him 

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, kissmeStarlight said:

do you know where i can find the rest of uncut ? i mean i have searched in youtube but only found e 11 as uncut 

They haven't released anything uncut except episode 11. Either it was leaked or there were enough complaints about the bad edits/cuts that they decided to just upload it. As it is the official sources for it all said not to post on Chinese sites. Rumors say that if it airs in Taiwan it'll be the uncut version, but it's not for sure I think. We're still dealing mostly with rumors. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, megkf said:

If you ever find it with subtitles (or uncut or preferably both) please let me know because I want to know what they're saying.

I will.Tnx..I liked that jealousy video....Its too cute....Share with me if u find any new movies...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jonathan Oon said:

There was an interview  (I could not remember where) where Johnny said he shed tears at the scene when GH and BLY argued when they found out that they were stepbrothers. I think it was mentioned at the doorstep of the front gate of BLY's house...

Did anyone see the tears? 

are you talking about @ 1:02 in this clip? 

cos i think he was talking about how the take already ended and he went to make a personal call then started crying for no reason. so we would get to see the tears in the scene iftself. it probably meant that he was so immersed in the role, gh's emotions affected even after the scene

• Like 4

19 hours ago, ryokise said:

Some answers from their red carpet's interview,the reporter's voice is so soft so I only could hear their answers.

JY says as they both are busy lately , so they have less chances of meeting each other.As he is in Shanghai and WZ is in Beijing ,thus when they are both in Beijing , they would go out to have meal together and etc.He said he will do his best to help promote WZ's album. JY is currently not signed to any company.

WZ says recently, they didn't meet much in private.As they both are very busy, JY is busy with his filming while WZ is busy with preparations of his album.About if they have similar interests/hobbies, WZ say yes, when JY used him for jiujitsu practice, he was "pain with joy/pleasure"(that famous saying again),so he treats it as a form of workout for himself.He says he would definitely work with JY again if there are chances in the future, as they are old partners.

Random fail! moments: JY forgot that he had to be interviewed and reporters had to yell "Jingyu!Jingyu! interview!" while WZ accidentally dropped the reporters' mic.When WZ was saying his final greetings , he is not facing the front camera, so the staff was like "here here!"

Personal thoughts from the red carpet:JY looks quite composed in this event ,while WZ looks like he is dying from awkwardness LOL

is it mean there will be no Season 2 right? :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shuwei said:

are you talking about @ 1:02 in this clip? 

cos i think he was talking about how the take already ended and he went to make a personal call then started crying for no reason. so we would get to see the tears in the scene iftself. it probably meant that he was so immersed in the role, gh's emotions affected even after the scene

Might be... There have been so many interviews (not that we are complaining) I am losing count. LOL.

2 hours ago, Sarah Whitney said:

I am reading this novel now, im on chapter 23 and there are all these insights and tibits that are not mentioned inthe drama

E.g when LY sang the english song in class..the reason why GH was so moved by it was  because his mom used to sang and danced to the same song..thus it had sentimental meaning to him 

Is the novel in an english sub? And Thank you for sharing this. :)

4 hours ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Got it from a torrent. But seriously, not worth it. If you want, you should watch How to Win at Checkers (Every Time), which I got from torrent too.

Can u give me link to how to win checker I have been looking everywhere was it good? Regarding night flight director his short film are awesome I liked ending of "suddenly last summer 2012"  another one is "going south" .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BLFANS said:

WHAT? is this true?

i guess its a good thing that this article was published. its giving shangyin some international exposure, since readers of the article would be enticed to watch the show that has stirred up a lot of controversy in china. this could give the producers some added pressure to ensure that the series is completed by moving production out of china, say in taiwan. 

• Like 1

Some answers from Johnny's You le you fan's interview today (this is the one whereby they livestream him in the hotel room answering questions, I think the version that I watched on miaopai is not the full version)

Reporter says a lot of people has been asking "what's the meaning of life if I can't sleep(shag) Huang Jingyu", are there any methods whereby they can *sleep* you?
JY: I don't know *laugh* I can't possibly teach others how to *sleep* me
Reporter: maybe they can if they transform into blankets
JY: or pillows

He is excited about filming his first historical drama,he feels that the clothes are quite cool.He also gets to be the king and ride horses,so it's interesting.

The first time he rides the horse, the horse kept running away, so he changed to another horse.He says riding horse feels good.

The armour was heavy and he couldn't sit.

Reporter says fans spot him consistently going online on weibo.He says when there's nothing to do, for example ,when he goes to the toilet and there's nothing to do he would open weibo and take a look, close and take a look again.He also says recently he post a lot on weibo.

He has a seven year old Samoyed dog, name is Billy (not sure about the actual spelling).He started raising the dog since it's ablactation.He wanted to name it Binli (chinese name of the brand, Bentley) because he like it but he felt that it would be awkward for him to call the name in public.So he switched it to an English name.

Nowadays when he eat oily or spicier food, it will cause stomach discomfort.

Reporters: fans please leave your questions , and if...
JY:if there isnt any more question , I ll go to sleep *Jy lies down on the pillow XD*

JY's alcohol tolerance is average now.He used to have good tolerance when he gathered with his friends from his hometown to have drinks.but recently,his stomach isn't well so he haven't drank in a while.Yesterday at the event,he had about two sips of red wine and got a bit dizzy.

Reporter: You said in a past interview before that you really like drinking on the streets.
Jy: that has a great sense of freedom , don't you think so? (freedom is so important to JY)
Reporter:fans asked with your current status now , are you unable to do so anymore?
JY:I can, few days ago I was drinking on the streets.I went for shopping,from my house to the mall.

Reporter:fans felt that you were very reticent yesterday ,were you nervous or?
JY:I wasn't nervous, maybe it's because I wasn't feeling well yesterday.Was I very reticent?(He looks worried)
Jy:Aren't I handsome when I'm being reticent?
Reporter:A lot of people commented that you wasn't smiling
JY:I did smile afterwards, because my canine teeth is very obvious  and there were a lot of cameras, I was afraid once I smile, people would be scared

When he went out to sing, he often got questioned"why are your song choices such oldies?". He prefers listening to oldies.

Reporter asked him to sing for fans,he sang a bit and say next time he would record it on changba for everyone to listen. (changba is kinda like soundcloud, users upload audios of themselves singing)
Reporter:Will you try to delete previous stuff from your weibo and changba that you think isnt good?
JY: Initially,I didn't intend to delete my changba's posts as I felt that I sang well. It was recorded three years ago. A few days ago, I listened to it and I was like..damn!what the heck is this! I should delete it fast!

When JY goes out, he doesn't apply base make up, but he will draw his eyebrows, his eyebrows were burnt by firecrackers when he was young.(He points to the left eyebrow and said it couldn't grow)

Usually he doesn't have his breakfast because he is lazy, but if he have his breakfast, he would eat oatmeal as it flushes out the fats(?) in the intestines.

• Like 14

4 hours ago, Jonathan Oon said:

There was an interview  (I could not remember where) where Johnny said he shed tears at the scene when GH and BLY argued when they found out that they were stepbrothers. I think it was mentioned at the doorstep of the front gate of BLY's house...

Did anyone see the tears? 

4 hours ago, andrewth said:

While he didn't cry, you can actually see his eyes getting watery during that scene. It was definitely an emotional scene. I know which interview you're talking about but I can't remember which one either. In the interview he said he cried during two scenes, one was the finding out they were stepbrothers and the other was the rooftop scene after BLY's father's wedding. 

How could you both not see the tears? His eyes weren't just getting watery. He cried! The tears were there!

Watch again Episode 10. After BLY said that he can't accept Gu Hai's family, Gu Hai's tears then fell after he realized that he has to leave BLY. I would put a gif if I know how to do it but sadly I don't know how.. :/

Watch the video from 22:18. His tears fell around 22:20

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, ryokise said:

JY:I did smile afterwards, because my canine teeth is very obvious  and there were a lot of cameras, I was afraid once I smile, people would be scared

lol that's the reason?? i find guys with sharp canines the most charming, why is he self-concious

i always thought his eyebrows shape look a bit unusual, what an informative interview

8 minutes ago, thoron said:

We have pictures of Johnny's shoes..

I repeat. 

WE. HAVE. PICTURES. OF. JOHNNY'S. SHOES.

Oh boy.

We have gone really DEEP with our Addiction.

VWn3hZ4.jpg

And its great! 

Actually

There's not only shoes :v, but accessories :v the bomber :v

17 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Some answers from Johnny's You le you fan's interview today (this is the one whereby they livestream him in the hotel room answering questions, I think the version that I watched on miaopai is not the full version)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW thank you for your translation. I'm getting failure to watch it since the link of miaopai, when I open the app and search it, I start it, but it just loads forever. When I watch it on internet browser of my phone, it can play, but there is no option to pause, to forward or to backward :((( 

• Like 1

Guys anyone know how to cook...If yes please send me a message ...I really want to know few asian recipes..i watched videos but its a mess and lot of variations...i did made few but its not edible ...

• Like 2