4 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Thank you so much for these goodies :wub: This particular chapter reminds me of Zhouzhou's famous phrase "joyful but painful" or as LT phrased it "guilty pleasure" :D

Hidden Content

@skeletonworksyou are very welcome :)

as for BLY topped GH in another chance, i think there are some moments of it (if i remember correctly). but like you said, GH is the most dominant one here :D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thoron said:

You did that with PAINT?? wow.

amazing work there ma friend.

7 hours ago, Jonathan Oon said:

This is an excellent work, despite you claiming your computer being old or that you were merely using Paint(??)... Microsoft should offer you a job soon. Brilliant edited photo. 

It's just that i'm used to edit mangacaps for my blog on tumblr (but they r b&w n it's much easier). Thank you~~ I'm glad you liked it °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°  *waiting for a job offer xd*

9 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

"I can't hold any longer too! Wait till it's soft then pull out."

The result was, GH stayed motionless and after a while, BLY instead of recovered, it was getting worse. GH patted BLY's back & said, "Hey, it's seems getting bigger."

Aaaaaahahhahahaah this part just killed me!!! I can imagine expressions on their faces at this moment n *richard simmons [100 times]* i can't stop laughing!!!
Thank you for your hard work!!!! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, shuwei said:

omg i'm screaming. their show got taken off but they are now invited to happy camp??? are they even allowed to promote it on a national network?? addicted must have gotten a ton of publicity from this banning lol

the actors / actress are not banned, only addicted series are banned.

9 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

hi, i just finished the continuation of last summary (you can find it in page 164)

so here is the kamasutra incident :) (ps: this is just a rough summary, not a complete translation. so please bear with it since i used my own words to describe the story)

SPOILER!! continuation from the last summary

Hidden Content

At first I laughed so hard at Johnny's plan. He even take a "lessons" on the Internet hahahahaha. And he got Yin in his "Playing hard to get" thingy. So witty! Hahaaaaaa! Btw, Thanks for sharing this. :blush:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dokiedokie said:
35 minutes ago, shuwei said:

omg i'm screaming. their show got taken off but they are now invited to happy camp??? are they even allowed to promote it on a national network?? addicted must have gotten a ton of publicity from this banning lol

the actors / actress are not banned, only addicted series are banned.

Being oblivious to the Chinese programming, is Happy Camp an important tv event?

Oh wowwww...that would be awesome...we would be getting the translations faster.I know that the Vietnamese fans have the book almost completely translated since one of my Vietnamese friends would tell me parts of the story whenever we chat online but knowing that they're also willing to translate it to English is just fantastic.

Personally I would be more than happy to make donations whenever needed.Somebody already mentioned Kickstarter, right????

@samscheetah You are responsible for any nosebleed caused by the pics! Now please find the videos of this photo shot! XD XD XD

are these new? 

Edit: yes, these pics are taken today. Tsk, tsk, boys, here I thought you were resting but instead, you shot a series of hot photos? Tsk, tsk... continue with the dedication, please! Feed the hungry fans!!!

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

Being oblivious to the Chinese programming, is Happy Camp an important tv event?

its a popular tv show 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Camp_(variety_show)

i know the actors arent banned but usually people appear on here to promote whatever album or drama they have so i hope addicted is not like a pink elephant in the room just bc its banned

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, shuwei said:

its a popular tv show 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Camp_(variety_show)

i know the actors arent banned but usually people appear on here to promote whatever album or drama they have so i hope addicted is not like a pink elephant in the room just bc its banned

I think that would be a good opportunity for Zhouzhou to promote his album. Maybe that's why he readily agreed to attend the show.

hoping Johnny is going to attend it too!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, samscheetah said:

Nosebleeding:

MEN'sUNO 

Oh my GOOODDD WTF did I just see?!! I'm screaming in my little room, and people freaked out hearing me LOL

This is the worst. Thanks @samscheetah you just ruined made my day, really :astonished:

3 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Are these new? 

Edit: yes, these pics are taken today. Tsk, tsk, boys, here I thought you were resting but instead, you shot a series of hot photos? Tsk, tsk... continue with the dedication, please! Feed the hungry fans!!!

This is NEW?? Okay.. I'm really happy about this. Wish someone will leak the photoshoot video.

I hope they would spend time together much longer, like please. Don't separate in a quick time. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, nurilkaka said:

they wear the same shirt. i bet jingyu wore it first, since ELLE photo shoot is earlier, if im not mistaken

I have to say that Timmy looks really great in Johnny's shirt. Even better.

And in the excitement of seeing Johnny unzipped, I failed to get excited at the first look at Timmy's exposed nipple. Sigh... :heart:

• Like 4