5 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

It's the interview from Netease. He only briefly mentioned the type of girl tht he like while he describes in lengthy details his type of guy. That he like if the guy could be a combination of Guhai & Luoyin. He also said physically he likes someone likes Changchen. I mean why would you bother to describe in details if you're not interested... 

But the thing is my friend who's been reading the Baidu forum told me that the Chinese fans also make a lot of speculation on their sexuality. They analysed in lengthy details all their interviews and came to conclusion that Johnny could either be gay or bi while Zhouzhou is straight. They said that Johnny has a one sided love towards Zhouzhou hehehe. They said that Johnny looked more nervous in front of Zhouzhou and he cares a lot about Zhouzhou. They based this on his facial expressions and gestures hehehe. And it's because Johnny posted a lot of photos of him together with Zhouzhou. 

And might I add that I suspect that Johnny initiated the impromptu kiss during the car kiss scene judging from the BTS as well as their reenactment during the interview...

I know that their sexuality is their privacy but it's fun guessing and discussing about it...(and fantasise about it). 

Awwww I thought that it was Timmy who described alot in that interview and what I linked to his attitude like act cute, love face filter alot, wear over 200 lens, dance, sing, play guitar, smiles, be active and love fans in life :((( So it was Johnny lollll

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

You can change the air anytime hahaha I think Guhai's dad is such a hottie that I think it's a waste that he's with Luoyin's mum..

I read somewhere that because the main actors were not experienced enough, they used more experienced actors for the parents and teachers, right?

Well, I think the best senior actors are BLY's dad and mom. His dad is so klutzy and dorky at first and then somehow changed when GH came and gained even more confidence when he got the job. It's wonderful to see the actor's transformation.

BLY's mom, what to say? On one hand, I despise her because leaving BLY but at times I also feel sorry for her and see how hard she try to make up with BLY. And then, I despise her even more when she tried to hard, LOL.

But yeah, the casts are very good, not only the four young actors. Even Aunty Zhou was transforming nicely from an old, weary lady to a happy, beautiful lady during her wedding night!

It's the interview from Netease. He only briefly mentioned the type of girl tht he like while he describes in lengthy details his type of guy. That he like if the guy could be a combination of Guhai & Luoyin. He also said physically he likes someone likes Changchen. I mean why would you bother to describe in details if you're not interested... 

But the thing is my friend who's been reading the Baidu forum told me that the Chinese fans also make a lot of speculation on their sexuality. They analysed in lengthy details all their interviews and came to conclusion that Johnny could either be gay or bi while Zhouzhou is straight. They said that Johnny has a one sided love towards Zhouzhou hehehe. They said that Johnny looked more nervous in front of Zhouzhou and he cares a lot about Zhouzhou. They based this on his facial expressions and gestures hehehe. And it's because Johnny posted a lot of photos of him together with Zhouzhou. 

Well, to balance things out, people in Instagram commented that it's Zhouzhou who always look at Johnny and that Johnny often did not react to Zhouzhou at all.

My conclusion: they are attracted to each other! LOL XD

#YuZhouConspiracy

And might I add that I suspect that Johnny initiated the impromptu kiss during the car kiss scene judging from the BTS as well as their reenactment during the interview...

So there was no kiss on the script?

That's good improvisation! Keep it up, boys!!! I expect more for season 2, LOL.

I know that their sexuality is their privacy but it's fun guessing and discussing about it...(and fantasise about it). 

Yes, yes! Especially fantasise about it!!! XD

They are just too cute. I mean, I never shipped Clooney/Pitt although they have strong bromance in real life. Neither shipping Bradley James/Collin Morgan despite they also showed great chemistry on Merlin. But somehow, I love playing cupid for Johnny/Zhouzhou. ;) 

• Like 8

Here's a quick one about Chenwen(Yang Meng), he is a fan of Super junior and his bias is Leeteuk,Below is a conversation he had with the fans at the airport today.

video link, cr:香辣鸭脖分销商光总 >
http://xiaoying.tv/v/bCkP2/1/?fromApp=XiaoYing&toApp=weibo
CW:who is going to watch their show today?(Super Junior has a fanmeeting in Shanghai today)
Fans:me me
CW:*GASP*
Fan:why are you not going today?I thought you ll go
CW:sigh..
Fan 2: you met them right?
Fan:Yes,do you envy me?
CW:*nods*
Fan:Leeteuk looks so handsome today
CW:*His face literally brighten up at the mention of that , that huge smile though*
Fan:I went to see them at the airport today
CW:sigh...

lol all fanboys/fangirls are the same XD

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Yep, when the host asked them (the 4 boys) actually the question was ideal type of 'person', but actually if you ask this to 'men', absolutely the ideal type refers to 'woman/girl'.. JY was the one answered first, he didn't mention specifically 'girl', just saying have western figure and who can get along well.

Then when it came to ZZ, he (don't forget to mention he looked at JY before answer this LOL) was kinda confused, and spontaneously ask whether that was ideal type of girl or guy. That clicked me the most "Why would he confused to answer ideal type?!" And at the end he decides to differ what for girl and what for guy.. and the odd thing that he mention ideal type of guy in a very detail.

Then the rest 2 boys (Wen and Dashu) just been under control of JY and ZZ answers, and ended up with answering ideal type of 'guy'.

If you ask me, I thought that ZZ might be bi.. but I find it JY is between bi or gay. But he looks more comfortable with male friends (but I know he looks pretty shy when it comes to ZZ.. he's always shy when talking to him on-screen, but I noticed he like to touch him *look at those vids of them together, you'll know what I mean*), but when it came to girl, like fans, or some random people taking photos with him, or during his old ads, I couldn't find any chemistry.. I mean it's like he didn't pay to much attention and was un-expressive towards those girls/women.

I just observed and noticing the oddness. Don't blame me, this is just my opinion. No offence, and peace :wub:

#YuZhouConspiracy STARTING AGAIN AND GETTING WORSE

• Like 7

this series does made me do crazy things..after seeing this series i thought can i kiss my friend of same gender...me and my friends always be too close when ever we meet and kiss on cheeks,hug but i tried to imagine can i kiss my close friends on lips.....Even in imagination i cant kiss them,its not possible for me ....Its really best part of actors to pull that..mainly for straight people...For me even though its an act they need appreciation..WZ and Jonny are indeed great actors...Counterattack Couple too..Their chemistry is awesome...

@hellolive high five to ZZ being Bi hahahaha

About JY, I think he get stressed  with his fans, so it could explain he didn't pay much attention to girls *cauz he's stressed *and to ZZ, I really think that it's just for the idea that everyone wants, not so friendly-close like when he's with Bor Fang, they are really super natural.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Omg I can't even tell which one is WZ. The one playing electric guitar to the next to the vocalist?

That's him #hoho

1 minute ago, lightyears said:

It seems that Timmy and Johnny are flip-flopping on the top position...

umm...

err this is about the Asian Actors voting, you perv!!! :flushed:

if it's not because of having 2 lovely guys rather than 1, we sure win, DEFINITELY 

• Like 3

Chapter for tonight! Finally Zhouzhou gave Johnny rewards for getting one million fans first! The reward is... dumplings? ;) 

Crimson Passion

https://www.wattpad.com/227884514-the-colors-of-life-crimson-passion

I ran and found him standing in front of the door.

"Surprise!" He smiled, eyes twinkling mischievously.

"What are you doing here!?" I felt breathless. Not because of the running, it's just a few metres. But because of him. Zhouzhou took my breath away just by being there.

"I miss you," he said simply. A smile blossomed on his lips.

"We'll meet tomorrow."

"I can't wait." Again, that mischievous twinkle. He reached out and a finger traced my lips fleetingly. "So, are you going to get your reward here or inside?"

Now, my breathing turned heavy. I fumbled with the key -damn it!- and heard him laughed. I pushed the door open, grabbed his arm and dragged him inside. I slammed the door, turned him around and kissed him hard.

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Last night

b56033afgw1f1m8ebvtppj20zk0zkjwz.jpg

b56033afgw1f1m8e88a3sj20zk0zkjvv.jpg

I will not end my day without seeing you Timmy and Johnny! :heart:

How you two can be so adorable!? Those contrasting look just made my day! Timmy always the smiley face and Johnny the serious one! You two blend well and I just can't get enough.  :wub:

Looking forward for Season 2 and keeping my finger's crossed, always ADDICTED! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

i also think that it was Johnny who initiated that scene. and there was an interview when they were asked about kissing scenes (i don't remember on which page it was) aaaaaand WZ said that he imagined Johnny as a girl while Johnny said that he just went with the flow... after these words my imagination gone wild XD

24 minutes ago, mym999 said:

this series does made me do crazy things..after seeing this series i thought can i kiss my friend of same gender...me and my friends always be too close when ever we meet and kiss on cheeks,hug but i tried to imagine can i kiss my close friends on lips.....Even in imagination i cant kiss them,its not possible for me ....Its really best part of actors to pull that..mainly for straight people...For me even though its an act they need appreciation..WZ and Jonny are indeed great actors...Counterattack Couple too..Their chemistry is awesome...

about kissing again, i kissed (kheheheh) both males n females but the thing is - i can do that only if i like a person. in this case gender plays no role for me. n if, as i said about that interview, Johnny didn't imagine WZ as someone else, i think that means that he likes him (idk how deep this feelings r but they do exist!!!) 

n bonus from offical facebook page ~~~ 
12814017_584961951668560_60327861995015712814032_584961945001894_273006958999171

my imagination..............ottoke guys?! i can't calm down XD

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, t00addicted said:

n bonus from offical facebook page ~~~ 

my imagination..............ottoke guys?! i can't calm down XD

I really don't know which one is the real official one, could you share me the link? Cauz I liked 2 pages but have no idea which one is legal or not haha

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, lightyears said:

SO KAWAII I CANT :heart::blush:

Reveal hidden contents

VNvYqN7.jpg

Oh my Goooooodddd, that was sooo good!! AMAZING~

If you don't mind, in which account you get that fanart?

@samscheetah those are from here >> https://www.facebook.com/%E4%B8%8A%E7%99%AE-%E7%B6%B2%E7%B5%A1%E5%8A%87-Addicted-Webseries-Heroin-512235225607900/

@jeffreyphoenixiii this thread is always become HOT topics everyday :glasses: 

Edit: That this thread becomes a hot topics like for everyday, the reason why I first came to this thread. I always come on soompi, lurking (I don't post a often). Then this 'Heroin' thing was in on top of "HOT TOPICS LIST" like almost everytime I logged in on soompi, it started on early february. "It's not even 'Korean Drama', why so popular on soompi (???)" So I was checking out, I'm shocked at first from looking at those trailer in 1st page, and like "THIS IS BL? Is it that interesting?". Then I just give it a try. So basically soompi brought me to become "Addict" last month :blush: (Wow, I just realized this is my late introduction LOL)

• Like 12