22 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Guys, this is my first time posting in this thread. (I was very active in the love sick thread but then took a break), Anyways, I am freaking out cuz I just saw on twitter today that CJD and WZ are dating. They recently went on a shopping date and people took pictures. Is that true? tell me it is not true. But, anyways, I like QingYu more becoz their real life affection is soooo real, I never felt that affection coming from Johnny and Zhou, especially Zhou. Johnny might be liking Zhou and that might be why he is always looking a lil sad. But, I find the news of CJD and WZ dating quite upsetting. 

Can you post the links to the tweets/pictures? 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

IKR!!! It's killing my addiction slowly!!! I also heard about this from my friend last night and it's driving me crazy and my mood went down every time I heard about the ban news..... >_< And then my friend also said there's rumour going around that Johnny doesn't have to act in this BL stuff anymore because he's already very popular now and can do other stuffs.... *slowly sit in the corner & cries* And because of this stupid ban, if Johnny or any of them still film the 2nd season (oversea or something), the China gov might ban them from any activities in China, which will hamper their career growth.....

Omg, why would they ban their activities in china:bawling:.  i dont think i can see someone else other than johnny / zhouzhou act as GH n BLY. Wow, this totally kill my mood. 

• Like 3

Hahahaha @gayyoxx. @mchansk07. Maybe the translation misleads me,   u guys could check again

Spoiler

Chapter 52 <thecend of this chap:in bed,  Lulu said: if he's not a straight good guy,  she is finished <I think her virignity lollll>

Chapter 61 <the one GH said about his night with Lulu is a bait for BLY as he said: his night was so awesome but CJD wrote he started to lie about that so i assume that he was still virgin lolllllllll <except hand job lolll>>

So afterall gh just Slept, literally, with lulu, nothing happened 

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
14 hours ago, alberto123 said:

What was your favourite scene from Season 1?

My favourite scene is in episode 12 when Guhai promised Luoyin to shower him with the love he lost for the past 10 years. That is for Guhai. As for Luoyin, my favourite scene is when he waited for Guhai in the freezing cold and Guhai came and lightly caressed his cheeks. Then the look on Luoyin's eyes when Guhai told him that he ran all the way. That eyes gazing softly at his boyfie because he's so touched... I just can't!! Even when Guhai lightly caressed his cheek, Luoyin was gazing at Guhai with such love. So tender!! I almost felt like it was Zhouzhou gazing at Johnny. Because the FEELING is there!!!! You could see it in his eyes! So evident!!!

45 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Guys, this is my first time posting in this thread. (I was very active in the love sick thread but then took a break), Anyways, I am freaking out cuz I just saw on twitter today that CJD and WZ are dating. They recently went on a shopping date and people took pictures. Is that true? tell me it is not true. But, anyways, I like QingYu more becoz their real life affection is soooo real, I never felt that affection coming from Johnny and Zhou, especially Zhou. Johnny might be liking Zhou and that might be why he is always looking a lil sad. But, I find the news of CJD and WZ dating quite upsetting. 

Whaatttttttttt???? :angry::bawling: That makes me so angry !@#$%%^&*(+.. I hope that is not true....Can you please give me the link to twitter or pictures?. 

• Like 1

On 3/1/2016 at 11:11 PM, megkf said:

I somehow messed up my reply box and it's making me type inside my quote box... Weird.

Someone had posted recommending an English speaking BL called Capital Games. I watched the trailer and it didn't appeal to me but I thought I'd recommend an English speaking BL I like. There are also some good shows with gay story lines in English, Glee comes right to mind. The best American BL movie ever in my opinion is Shelter:

Spoiler

Sometimes referred to as Brokeback Mountain for surfers instead of cowboys. :sweatingbullets: The main character is a struggling artist, he's pretty much given up on his dreams to support his family, then his best friend's older brother comes back home. Here's the trailer:

• Like 2

Guys, please be smart and don't feed false rumors.  If fans did indeed spot them, where's the pictures?!  I don't see any on weibo.  There was a defamation attempt at CJD and Timmy via the hacking incident, hence the lawsuit document from CJD.  I know we can be a bit passionate as fans, but please be level headed and if there's no proof or backing to something you hear (links to pictures, etc), please don't try to pass it on.  

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

ZSVOOzE.jpg

Guys, this happened after the hack... this is not true.(look at the date: 29/02) After the fake voice recording these type of rumours were circulating on the internet. This was all about bringing them down, which I find kind of disgusting, especially at the beginning of a promising actor's carrier. These are false rumours. And what are they talking about? Fans spot them going out shopping together? Sure, I will go out now and accidentally spot Johnny and Timmy walking hand in hand in rainy London... oh and tweet it immediately. Will you believe me?

Also CJD and Timmy gave them their official answer as we all know: they are suing. (No other words needed)

• Like 11

@dahai  @swong2330 Plz note that the relationship between CJD and Timmy is normal, not higher than that, and rumors said Timmy dated with CJD just to get special place in acting and this was confirmed wrong as both CJD and Timmy will sue about that issue and including hacking issue that affected Timmy alot .

Timmy pics update:

thanks to yzonlykt

Spoiler

• Like 16

Guest skeletonworks

@alvinboi Thanks for replying to my curiosity ^^ I should have known.... LOL. And I forgot to mention this (and I also forgot to reply to others who quoted me T_T), you make my train ride enjoyable!! So pls keep on the details especially the details under the bright red disclaimer!!! :w00t:

My friend told me about the post wedding stuff but she won't divulge more about it because it's very dirty, even dirtier than any smuts in the novel, that it's hard for her to summarise it. She just told me that after the wedding the two of them played "games" with their friends. She said it's some kind of Chinese tradition to play games before heading to "bed". I think I remembered Luoyin's dad playing game with Auntie Zhou during their marriage ceremony. So she said it's a dirty game where the couple has to imitate sex position in front of their friends lol. I don't know how this can be dirty but she said it's very dirty and doesn't want to discuss this further with me :sweatingbullets:

On 3/1/2016 at 4:42 PM, jeffreyphoenixiii said:

Capture.jpg

I didn't want to upload a screenshot so I quoted this one. :) Who is the guy in the blue denim(?) shirt who's currently ahead of Johnny and Timmy? I feel I should watch stuff he's in because he must be a really good actor with an incredible fan base to be beating them with all of us voting for them. I feel I'm personally responsible for over 100 votes for each of them as it is.

Keep voting! http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/ Remember that it doesn't look like you have to alternate votes, you can vote for one and then immediately vote for the other, then wait 30 minutes to vote again.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

@dahai  @swong2330 Plz note that the relationship between CJD and Timmy is normal, not higher than that, and rumors said Timmy dated with CJD just to get special place in acting and this was confirmed wrong as both CJD and Timmy will sue about that issue and including hacking issue that affected Timmy alot .

Timmy pics update:

thanks to yzonlykt

:confounded: Uhhh.... His smile..... It's just too cute...!!! 

I keep thinking that both JY and WZ are handsome but they also have great smile, too. 

They shine out when they are smiling.. :rolleyes:

Edited by slowly92
  • Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
3 minutes ago, megkf said:

I didn't want to upload a screenshot so I quoted this one. :) Who is the guy in the blue denim(?) shirt who's currently ahead of Johnny and Timmy? I feel I should watch stuff he's in because he must be a really good actor with an incredible fan base to be beating them with all of us voting for them. I feel I'm personally responsible for over 100 votes for each of them as it is.

Keep voting! http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/ Remember that it doesn't look like you have to alternate votes, you can vote for one and then immediately vote for the other, then wait 30 minutes to vote again.

This is the issue that I'm having with this blue denim guy. Who voted for this guy???!!! Aunties izzit?!!!!! 

19 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

@alvinboi Thanks for replying to my curiosity ^^ I should have known.... LOL. And I forgot to mention this (and I also forgot to reply to others who quoted me T_T), you make my train ride enjoyable!! So pls keep on the details especially the details under the bright red disclaimer!!! :w00t:

My friend told me about the post wedding stuff but she won't divulge more about it because it's very dirty, even dirtier than any smuts in the novel, that it's hard for her to summarise it. She just told me that after the wedding the two of them played "games" with their friends. She said it's some kind of Chinese tradition to play games before heading to "bed". I think I remembered Luoyin's dad playing game with Auntie Zhou during their marriage ceremony. So she said it's a dirty game where the couple has to imitate sex position in front of their friends lol. I don't know how this can be dirty but she said it's very dirty and doesn't want to discuss this further with me :sweatingbullets:

Those game make me laugh and its quite wild toi

• Like 1