omgggg the danceee.....someone get a better video plsss....wooooooooo!!!!!

what going on with zz? i cant understand.....but one thing is for sure.....some people are trying to create trouble....well, goodluck! dont disturb us...we are busy! also kitty zhou2x..watching! hahahahha

he painted a YELLOW whale....like the YELLLOW jacket that his baby kitty was wearing a few days ago!

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks
12 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Haha JY forgot there's more dancing and he go and take the mic, then he put it down and continue dancing. 

So coooool! But looks like disco dance. Still great hehe. 

Is he wearing sunglass? hahha

Yep he's wearing sunglasses. LOL. Maybe to hide his embarrassment. kekekeke

Ohhh it seems like he's wearing the leather jacket he wore during the Gentle Monster Beijing branch opening ceremony..

Now the 3rd batch of fans. Got clothes on the stage.. Don't know what kind of game they're playing next.

What is this?

Seems like he's giving the clothes to the fans?

The fans were screaming when he picked the dino outfit!!! It seems like the same one that ZZ wore during Shangyin era... but the fans that were on stage didn't pick that...

He's gonna change behind the curtain!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH CAN SEE HIS SILHOUETTE!!!!!

HIS CHESSST!!!!ZMDKGJALKSDJKDA,MSNDM,ASND

AND THEN HE STIRRED FAN BY FLEXING HIS MUSCULAR ARM!!!! GAAAAHHH

Guest skeletonworks

Now seems like doing runway with fans. LOL.

AASDKLJSAKDJA,MSNDM,ASND,MASNDM,SANDM

HE'S HOLDING HANDS WITH FANSSS!!!!

GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

3 hours ago, Jenny Lee said:
  ocultar el contenido

No quiero arruinar los estados de ánimo de todo el mundo aquí, pero tengo a nadie aquí vio el video de zz que acababan de cargar todavía? 

No quiero creer que a menos ZZ confirma él mismo, pero mi corazón se siente como un poco roto en este momento. 

Haiz, que vienen aquí todos los días ser un lector silenciosa pero realmente necesita hablar con alguien hoy. Estoy bien con ellos tener amigas, pero no en este momento, todavía no estoy preparado para ello. Realmente espero ese lado ZZS negará el rumor, pero la evidencia es tan .... Lo que sea ... ¿Por qué tiene que ser hoy en día en el cumpleaños de Jingyu 

Can anyone tell me what this is? Are there photos or video? Compartanlas. I doubt zhouzhou has a thing for her. But her the fans are the worst thing if you spread the rumor.:angry:

• Like 2

RED CHECKERED SHIRT!!!

His VCR of the kids (I think fans did the charity on his behalf? correct me pls If i'm wrong) reminds me of ZZ's charity work in Kunming! 

Just notice his shirt has either full of little holes or white paint splatters. From afar, it looks like the milky way.

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks

omg he changed his clothes!!!!!

THAT INFAMOUS RED CHECKERED SHIRT!!!!!!

AND CPF JEANS TOO!!!

now showing VCR of the volunteer project that fans did on behalf of him. This is their weibo account: 黄景瑜爱心小站

The kids in the VCR sang him a birthday song... Sooooo sweeeeet!!!! Dun cry Jingyu!!!!

And this group is awesome for doing so many voluntary works on behalf of jingyu!

OMG HE CRIED!!!!!!! I CANNOT THIS BIG BABY!!!!!!

Guest skeletonworks

THIS BIG BABY I JUST WANNA HUG YOU.. Sorry this is the best screencap i can get T_T

Not very clear the screencap. But in the livestream it's very visible T_T

TuAWu6e.png

RojAUZY.png

ebApWgs.png

JY cooked something for fans????

------

JY: You guys are a part of me... 

he encourage us to do charity

Show VCR about charity project by fans (thumbs up)

----

JY: My these fans do something that I couldn't manage to care about....

JY: Very thank you

JY: I go for filming etc, fans are by my side. 

OMG JY so touching :tears: He said he look like he is expressionless 

and he don't want him to affect fans. He don't want to do favoritism

I can't remember well but it's sth like that. So touching :tears:

• Like 12