I am glad that the recent events bring back many family members and YuZhou supporters out. :) We might have different views regarding the truth, some believe only in their friendship, some believe convincingly in their relationship, it doesn't matter as long as we support them.

I have read several fans left the fandom in protest of what ZZ did. Please reconsider that, when you're overwhelmed  by emotion, you tend to take drastic actions. Take several days off to calm down and then come back, you might be surprise with the new perspective. 

I personally think we human so easily to judge. The 30 seconds clip might actually mean nothing at all. Until the related person confirm, rumour is not the truth. Please remember when eventually it's confirmed, whether it's true or false, do not judge ZZ for I believe he hasn't done anything wrong on purpose.

Sometimes people fall into difficult circumstances let alone a 22 years old guy whose career just started. Rumours always cut especially in entertainment industry, but how deep the wound is depends on themselves so let's hope that both boys will emerge from these difficulties unhurt. JY will surely protect ZZ like he always does, so let's not make this harder for him.

• Like 10

I cant get over to this pain im having now. This is the the first time im so obsessed. Im a diehard fujoshi of BL mangas sometimes into some BL drama for over 8 years but this is the only drama acted by actors that only captured my interest in the way lurking here silently reading for more than 4 months(so this is my first post)  now (my interest span I think is only less than a week so im calling yuzhou cpl as my addictive drug) and taking it as part of my everyday life.  Every bits of sugar from this forum ( thank you) is my daily vitamins now but now im having depression state of mind from the gossips ( im so that obsessed,sorry). Whatever happen from this moment I am still here supporting these adorkable guys forever. Allowing myself to feel this rollercoaster feelings and feel this for the first time for my first ever obsessing couple. My love and support to you will continue ( obstacles is always part of life so be strong guys) from far away land. :)

Edited by ajrou
  • Like 10

this is why I dont like shipping real person, too much pain! Because they're two real person with their own desire in which we dont have control of it.

but Yuzhou is too strong I cant resist and this is the first time I ships real person *sigh*

well anyway, saw this on twitter, might cheers us a bit yes ^_^

Spoiler

and whenever im feeling low, i'll just watch this dork and smile again, hope you too

ezgif_com_video_to_gif.gif

• Like 21

I've been silent a lot lately, but like many, I feel the need to speak up now.

The video of ZZ is too ambiguous for any conclusions to be made. I won't draw out a deep analysis of it, but will just say this - until ZZ makes some public statement in regards to it (which I kind of doubt he will, but he has surprised me before) I see the interactions as two people who have known each other for some time (if it is the gal that played ShiHui, she went to the same school as ZZ & CW). 

JY & ZZ are allowed to have friends. They are allowed to have other people in their lives besides each other. They are both well-rounded, competent human beings. Giving someone a hug, greeting someone with a kiss on the cheek, even wiping something off of someone else's cheek, does not imply anything. Just as we cannot be 100% certain of JY & ZZ's relationship until one or both of them directly state it, the same goes for this situation as well.

On a lighter note - I finally decided to post my fanfics to wattpad myself. (Only took me 7 months) Many of them have already been placed on wattpad by @filmlore46 & @gayyoxx (with my permission and love :wub:) but this is the complete listing of them.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/91690402-universal-love-scenes-of-yuzhou

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 22

From the start i just a silent reader for a long time because im not confident with my english:sweatingbullets:, but today i decide to write because i am so overwhelmed by you guys here. Its so calm here..:heart: From addicted until now i believe in their friendship. They care each other. If they became a lover, thats bonus for me..but i believe their friendship its not a lie...i hope this soompi will not stop if someday they have gf or whatever....we can cherish their friendship forever.....just like how 4 of them really love each others...

• Like 18

Hi my soompi baobeis!!! just got home....been reading all the stuff that has been posted since i last check late this afternoon! 11.30 what a day huh?!!!! a year has passed yet our boys are still stirring us and its because we love them.

@swong2330 - cousin, i know you dont like to be bearer of bads news..but someone has to do the dirty job, right? kiddinggg....shangyin soompi family loves you!!!!!!:heart:

@boysloveismylife - dont feel bad bae.....our ship just entered a storm......the last thing you want to do is panic.....its ok to doubt, human as we are, it is a valid emotion

this family will be our support group during these trying times....if we need to supply ourselves with cp sweets, then so be it! i love this family,,,,it has made my life bearable since i have become addicted to our yuzhou.....lets us just be together and let the storm die down.....everything shall pass....to us cpfs, the evidences are overwhelming about our boys love for each other. we never needed any declaration or announcement officially of our boys being together. we just know.....like what boss whale said, true love does not have to be proven....otherwise it is not pure enough.....delulu is okay....as long as we dont hurt anybody....bring it onnnnnn!!! ahahhahaha

to our ONLY fan sistahs and bruthas......you might think the cpfs go overboard with all the delulus...just let us be....you dont know how much therapy it gives us to make it through the day, the smile it gives us when we had a bad day at work, or when a crappy boss is nagging, or when you feel schoolwork is killing you slowly. nevertheless we still respect you so it doesnt mean that we have to fight, be uncivilized or feisty to each other...because at the end of the day,,,we are all fans of our boys

to the fans who left.....lets us not blame our kitty zhou.....if it is hard for us....just imagine how even harder it is for our boys to be in this situation.....boss whale will always protect his kitty no matter what...and if we try to hurt zhou2x ....we hurt jingyu more.....hang in there bosswhale&kittyzhou....we wont jumpship!!!!

lastly.....i was never wrong joining this family.......very welcoming...never condescending and judgmental, puts time and effort out to make this family awesome and happy! i love you all peepzzzzzz~:wub:

• Like 19

Right! Everyone should not lose hope and we have to be sturdy with our hearts turned steel. It's too early to give up and we should always remember why we are here and the FAITH & LOVE that grew in supporting both of them. Yes, right now our cup is full of what ifs and questions that we can't help to mutter from this incident but we should not let this shatter our faith and forget how both of them opened themselves to us and us to them.

This is not just a YZ relationship but it's a relationship between them and us fans. Let's not deny the fact that there is really something wrong here and this feeling dictates to me that I shouldn't give up and just like in real life you don't give up the things you love or to love itself. I don't mean to say that we should just shut our senses with this issue but it should raise our awareness and preparedness for this kind of storms that may happen every now and then.

I too am shattered but I decided to believe in them and to take in this issue as hard as a dinner plate and slowly digest it because I have Faith and there are so many reasons to hold to, so many analyses, so many hints that were easy to be understood, so many letters for them that have been sent and read by them, so many personal accounts, so many stories behind their interaction, close fan encounters, and perhaps there are secret stories behind which weren't allowed to be leaked for the sake of protecting them. 

Am I in denial? Of course, and it's a normal reaction regarding this issue because of the said reasons along the way.

But what if it is true? "Half of the bread is still a bread but half of the truth is not called truth". There are so many ways to expose the external truth but we also weave our way into the internal truth. I believe in the "Truth partnered with Trust" not with the "Truth with so many holes in it" and I believe this is why in this world debunkers do exist.

I understand that everyone is confused and everyone seeks answers especially from ZZ but whether he talks about it or not at all, we shouldn't allow our emotions to cloud our reasoning and judgement, we should hold on to Faith and everything good will follow.

We've been with them along the journey and we once proved that we will support them along the way, they never let us down and knowing ZZ who values respect and moral principles is another reason to hold on to.

There are reasons and we should be sturdy for the storms and Have Faith and Trust and Hold on still to YZ!

of Perfect Time, Perfect Trust and Perfect Truth.

~

"Sometimes we come into a persons life not to make them love us, but to make them feel they're so much worth living for."

4c3806ebjw1faalazmht6j20ku0klgob.jpg

"To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten."

69a5c08cgw1fa7ixbacojj20fk0admxq.jpg

"When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, no one can ever tear them apart."

~

From @有的是青春_沒的是時間

And when I see you then I know you will be next to me
And when I need you then I know you will be there with me
I'll never leave you
Just need to get closer, closer
Lean on me now
Lean on me now
Closer, closer
Lean on me now
Lean on me now

Lyrics from the song Closer by Travis.

be0e81dbjw1fa2k6ffyq7j20rs13bdjm.jpg

• Like 21

I've been a silent reader since this ship came out but the news 'bout ZZ that dropped yesterday during JY bday event made me/us realize that y'all guys should put "Addicted n relatives" into an end. It's all over now. Support JY n ZZ as independent persons. Let 'em pursue their dream, support each other career, sooner or later each of them will be in relationship w/ gf, married, have fam,etc.  I'll just support whatever their choices. Reality is cruel. As fans, i/we have to face it. My only wish is they wont forget their friendship even after in relationship w/ special girl, married, etc...

• Like 3

How's  everyone holding up? Things r really topsy-turvy rite now!  Coping with the aftermath of dat clip of ZZ and ZHOU YUTONG!:bawling:  I believe is the management  idea ! And everything is staged for the sake of their careers! 

I believe in YUZHOU, TIME WILL TELL!  :heart: the boys is probably going be lying low :( And my selfish thots, all I care is not able to get candies anymore !:bawling:

• Like 3

@yzcraze- dont worry...our boys will find a way! hehehhe he

Do you believe it was destiny that brought them together? then set your heart in its right place. their stars will guide them through!

Where is our boss 5ML? I'm worried about him. has he posted anything recently? we need you bossss! use your magical powerss!

What is the status of fans in mainland China after this news broke out? any new updates regarding our boys? I hope sparft( Did I get thatright? lol!) won't censor this forum too!! hahahaha....

• Like 3

11 hours ago, bearology said:

I believe that JY won't let bad things happen to ZZ. He said more than once that he wants to protect ZZ, he said broad shoulder are to carry responsibilities. JY - the guy who wanted to travel the world, open a bar near the beach, live a free life yet now he's trying so hard for his career, working around those stupid bans and restrictions. I believe ZZ is one of JY's purposes (or one of the main purposes even) to stay in this stardom. And ZZ, that humble and kind-hearted boy who always smiles so brightly to fans and tries his best in every performance. ZZ is not only JY's sunshine but also ours'. He is a strong man but maybe its the time for us to show him that we can be his sunshine too. Just have faith in the boys and wait until this storm goes away!

Very well said. Lovely comment and beautiful thoughts.

Well this fantastic journey of fandom, I never regret it!:) Always love reading the sugars of these 2 young men, delulu stories even become apart of my life:sweatingbullets: LOVE this family.

ZZ please be happy with your chosen path, we always support you. dont bothers those bad words. always be the light!

Dear Boss Huang, i never doubt your love to your beautiful kitten. your sincere heart, i feel you. How you look at him, protect him, care about him from afar, now i know why you wrote that beautiful love letter at Nanjing FM and Jay Chou songs.:tears:  seems that you already knew this will happen sooner or later. once the kitten entering your life, he always be apart of it. please always be like who you are. hope you also always be happy.

I will keep watching and support Timmy and Johnny careers:heart: becoz i love them both equally:grin:

#sorryformylongpost#

• Like 9