Guest skeletonworks

wow I wonder what he wished for. It's sooo long before he blew all the candles.

Now all the fans are singing a happy birthday song to him... awwwwwww

Another new VCR...

but why is it soooo sad the tone and mood of this vcr??? T_T

Sad JY is my weakness~~~

his voice alone evokes that melancholic feeling..... :bawling:

aaahhhhhh then at the end he smiles!!!!!! sweetly!!!!! ahhhhhhh

Start singing new song??!!!

Thank you everyone! Another successful fanmeet and we celebrated JY's birthday with him!!! Especial thanks to @skeletonworks @bearology @gashupingo @prima13facie for updates and trans...  Last song... ;_; Oh, and he said Er Liu after singing. JY thank you for the sweets!!! Happy Birthday~~~!!!

Edit: To end on a good note. Crotch grab.

• Like 13

now that our boss whale bday meeting is over....could somebody tell me what is the news with our kitty cat? ( obviously, an ONLY fan plan! hahahha). sorry, im an idiot when it comes to following up with news....i just get it from our family...kekekekeke! and why did it have to come out on the day of boss whale's b-day....NASTYYYYY!!!!!!

• Like 5

Another successful moment for JY, he can't express well how deeply he was touched by all of the love he received for his birthday and just thanked many times to everyone who supports and accompanies him. He's happy, overwhelmed, emotional, had fun, and definitely grateful.

and as he walks away from the stage, he will surely carry these beautiful things that he had received and experienced.

Happy Birthday boss and I hope your wishes within that deep moment of silence may all come true!

Keep safe, healthy, stay strong and handsome! Keep that fire burning and Keep that love glowing!

Keep on going because it's a journey out there!

• Like 11

@sassie12 - thanks...i appreciate it.i wont believe til it comes out of our kitty cat's cute mouth...remember zhou2x was also linked with his manager before.....and come on....on the day of boss whale's birthday? really now? i smell something fishy...hehehehe....i dont want to accuse, let time be the judge....as far as i know.....our boys are happy...with each other......hahahahhaha...and if ever someday they find another love, i would still be happy for both of them....because i know they have true love now...bosswhale#kittyzhou 4ever!

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

Watching the video why does it feel staged? Seriously ZZ kept looking at the camera. 

Why release it on JY's bday! Why!?

I would love for it to be staged! Yes, why on JY's birthday? So many questions...I don't have weibo so I don't know why I can only find this in one post on instagram. I don't know why 5mileslove seems so much quieter today than on ZZs birthday. I am praying someone with better sources than me will be able to prove this is somehow not true...  :tears:

• Like 5

dont be dishearted by this my soompi babies.....whoever posted this video was really intending to make us fans sad...and if we give in to it...then that person or group has already succeeded...dont forget all the sweets our boys has given to us....dont let this one bitter candy make us forget the sweetest ones!!....lets be happy boss whale had a very successful birthday FM! congrats boss!!!!!  

chenwen attended too...amazing!!!!! our boys really support each other!!!

• Like 6

This is not real.
What boyfriend pushes his girlfriend like that?
Which girlfriend pushes her hand away from her boyfriend, if he wants to caress her?
Good friends, cousin ...
Even if it's his girlfriend, that does not change his close friendship with whale. I will continue to support both.

• Like 11

I really hope it's staged or something like that
I mean sure he can have a girlfriend but not on JY's birthday when he should be together with him.... just not today
I'm so sad.....
And I hope it wasn't a one-sided-love of JY because that would hurt even more...... Just let them be together... :bawling:

if it's the chinese government doing this.... I will never forgive them... they did enough already!

Can somebody link those picture of ZZ staring into the camera please? T_T

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, gesseki said:

dont be dishearted by this my soompi babies.....whoever posted this video was really intending to make us fans sad...and if we give in to it...then that person or group has already succeeded...dont forget all the sweets our boys has given to us....dont let this one bitter candy make us forget the sweetest ones!!....lets be happy boss whale had a very successful birthday FM! congrats boss!!!!!  

chenwen attended too...amazing!!!!! our boys really support each other!!!

I'm okay a bit with this news since the video is not clear. 

Spoiler

Things to note about this ZZ scandal.
1. IMPORTANT: WHY release it on JY's bday and before/during his fanmeet birthday? (That's a rude thing to do whoever you are. You foul loathsome cockroach. Yes I quoted if from HP)
2. It felt staged. ZhouYu Tong? The girl's supposed name. Really? I mean there are hundreds of names for girl but ZhouYu? 
3. Important no.2 ZZ kept looking at the camera. He knew he was being filmed?
4. Important no.3 ZZ's actions aren't what people in dating/bf-gf relationship in. 

The silver lining on this is that the news managed to speak of JingYu in the same frame as ZZ. (Also the girl could be someone related to ZZ.)

IMPORTANT TO NOTE. If you have weibo, you can watch JY's after live stream now. Yes, you can screenshot his handsome face. He looks tired and a bit solemn though. Thank god for the successful concert. 

• Like 8

Take my words with a grain of salt, but this new development about ZZ & that girl is kinda fishy in my opinion. I’m not really a fan that indulge too much in delulus, but could it be that this ‘leak’ is a damage control in response to this? Because when I first saw it I was like “Oh boy, this would need some fixing.”

I study PR/media, and I have always been fascinated by how YuZhou’s respective management handle the both of them. ZZ’s company seems to be intent in making this idol-like persona for him, while JY (maybe because he’s not attached to any company) is more free with his image and has more freedom in voicing his opinions/displeasure (to a certain extent). 

I have a feeling that they’re trying to shake off ZZ’s BL debut in order to secure his position in the mainstream entertainment industry. 

I don’t know … for someone who is so good in sneaking around, it seems so sudden that all these photos/videos are released so soon after that phone incident. What makes me salty is the fact that they’re all conveniently released today.

Tbh, it would be better if ZZ is dating this woman for real, because if what I think is true, that is just messed up. 

Edit: @1blankstare done :)

• Like 9