@skeletonworks I want to wish you a Happy belated birthday. I want to thank you for bringing so much joy in my life by creating this thread. Not many things make me happy, so for this, I am very grateful. I wish you great health, joy and happiness on your special day and all days in the future for the next 1000 years and 1000 years after that and 1000...

To my dearest  Huang Jingyu, Happy Birthday my love. You came into my life by bringing a story so important to life. Your grace, your bravery, your talent brought to life a character that made me a lot more braver in walking in my own shoes, made me a lot more braver in living my truth. With all the troubles playing this character brought you and Timmy, you never once shunned the LGBT community. You never once spoke ill of us. That would have been an easy path for you and Timmy, put down the LGBT community, put down Addicted and have an easier road to fame, but you never did. That night you appeared at the AMei live concert in Thailand, openly supporting the LGBT community, it proved even further how special you are. I know you may never see this, but I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you and Timmy have done to make life a little easier, a little happier for me and many people out there like me. I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday, great success, great health, happiness and for all your wishes and dreams to come true.

---------------------------------------------------

Now to the rumor that... you know that rumor.

1. I really don't think it is staged, I'm hoping Timmy cares about Johnny enough not to potentially ruin his birthday like this. Instead of talking about Johnny, how beautiful he looked, how great he sounded, we're talking about this scandal non scandal :( 

2. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feeling, but if your boyfriend or girlfriend interacts with you the way Timmy interacted with that girl, you need to move on, you need to find someone that truly loves you.

3. I'll wait for Timmy to say whether or not he is dating this girl and if he says he is, all I'll have to say to Timmy is... dude, you need to move on, you need to find someone you really love (Johnny :) )

4. The boys don't owe us fans anything. They've brought so much happiness to our lives, the least we can do is want the same for them no matter who they are with. 

I honestly still believe Johnny and Timmy are together and I will always support their beautiful love. If they are not together, if they are with different people, I will still support and love them. I will always be grateful to them for making my life brighter.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Did y'all read Chapter 175?! :o EPIC! 

----------------------------------------------------------------

All this drama made me think about the Walk Slowly MV. When I first watched it, I truly felt like I was invading Yuzhou's private space, I honestly felt awkward watching it the first time. I felt like I was viewing a private video that had somehow been leaked. I honestly don't get that vibe with the scandal non scandal

Never Forget

We've all seen Timmy's "I love you I think I could die" eyes more than once and it has always been with Johnny. Have some faith. 

Wow! this was a really long post, thanks for reading, love you guys... PEACE

PS. That Swong cousin of ours really gets a  kick out of being the bearer of bad news hahaha gotta love her

• Like 11

Just a short post here to shout to everyone: GOOD JOB! I love you all! :wub: I finally catch up all the posts since page 1460, so many candies (and one nasty surprise!) :sweatingbullets:

I am still enjoying every bits of those pics from JY's bday event. Gosh, he is so handsome! :D

Finally, I actually don't feel surprise regarding that video of ZZ, I have thought it's bound to happen sooner or later, and it did, during JY's bday nontheless. If you watched that entire clip and the news reporter voiced JY's bday after that, what comes to mind? Exactly, what it is: PR. :D

1 year of candies (delulu or not: matching clothes? goro necklace? photos? all of ZZ's written songs? 5MilesLove?) can't simply be wiped out by a mere 30 seconds unconfirmed clip (and not even a convincing one either, I did way more intimate with my best friend than that). I just hope ZZ would choose his next step carefully after this, because some people would get hurt (especially the girl).

• Like 7

@prima13facie

I absolutely agree with you and what you wrote got me thinking about JY's fan letter at his fanmeeting. There were several parts that sounded a bit disjointed to me, specifically the parts when JY said he doesn't have to say "I love (him/her/it)" and all of the last part of his speech. There was some speculation that it was addressed to ZZ, but that doesn't make sense to me because they're already together.   So, I wonder if those parts were addressed to the CPFs? 

My conspiracy theory...

Spoiler

What if Yuzhou had all of this planned from the beginning? If that's the case, addressing the CP fans with  the parts I mentioned above make sense. Yuzhou does not need to "speak of their love" or show that they love each other to CP fans. If we (the CPFs) can weather through all of the rumors, beards and other setbacks, we can be assured that Yuzhou is real; if we give up the ship, that's okay too because we would have made wonderful memories.  And if, when Yuzhou can be "public", it's never too late for us CPFs to be onboard the ship again :wub:. Maybe that's why we were bombarded with the candies these past few weeks.  It's their way to show us that they ARE real and for us not to give up on them.  That one day they can openly display their love to each other, despite all of the rumors and negativity. So, if this is true, we can expect even more news that will split up the boys in the next few months.

Perhaps it's my wishful thinking but no other couple had touched me like this, and I'm usually a skeptic. My best friend is a Larry (ships Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles from One Direction), and she used to make me watch all of the analyses and videos. Very similar with Yuzhou with the stares, similar clothes, changing song lyrics, etc....but I still was not a shipper. But with Yuzhou, it's different.  Can't really put my finger on it,  but I feel that Yuzhou is more real and their love is true.

• Like 6

Hours after Johnny's FM Birthday Party i still feel hyper like a ping pong ball hahahaha the result of overdosed sugars of the very handsome dorky funny adoreble and sweet Johnny damn can i kidnap you for a while to myself hahaha just kidding hahaha i can't win from you BJJ :sweatingbullets::w00t:

About that "girl Timmy video" don't realy feel like to to think about that no matter what the truth is i will support them both anyway always along this bumpy road till the end like Johnny have said in his letter in Korea FM some will leave and come back later thats ok and some keeps company until the end of the road the last one i belong to.

It could also be just a action to distract government SPARFT of China think about that there still breating in there necks because of the bans.

Don't let your day beeing ruined by this and think of the beautiful show that Johnny has giving to us today.

I have enjoyed this show so mutch today even i could not understand one word of it like i wrote to Johnny on his weibo i enjoyed it very mutch and i loved the humor he jused without words like with the dance taking up his mic or water botle what ever it was turning around with a look on his face like HU? not finished yet? walking back to dance at that moment you could carry me away from laughing i almost fall of my chair here from laughing hahaha

And after his show still thinking about us fans livestreaming for 11 minits with tired eyes talking in soft voice he had worked so hard today for US fans for US geez i adore this man he has such a good kind heart I love You Johnny and I always will Support you no matter what and i want to give this man so mutch a big hug and say to him well done Johnny you keep surpricing us with your talends and your kind and dorky character love you till the end of the road.

I made a screencap of his after show livestream look at him how tired he is how hard he has worked for US Fans thats showing his love no need to put it in words he shows it us on his way by working hard.

:heart:006vJSlsgw1faao5m2xqfj30bt0gugm8.jpg:heart:
Sweet dreams Johnny :wub:
Edit: I have also post this on weibo to Johnny to support him because i think he needs this right now the most.
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, prima13facie said:

Few thoughts.

1. ZZ likes to maintain his privacy.

Remember in his interviews that ZZ dislikes paparazzi and even requests media or obsessed fans to respect his privacy?

So the normal reaction of a paparazzi hater is to move away from these sources and not to be proudly staring at the cameras like he knew the exact place of that person. It's a fight or flight response and I won't be convinced that a star wakes up one day and suddenly that he/she likes paparazzi. The car is wide open, windows not tinted and the area is well lit and even if he wants to show this so called "romance", he'll be startled and he will still move away or should have closed the door with respect to what they "may" have but then it didn't happen.

Again, no star suddenly forgets that he/she is a star and no one likes paparazzi or secret footages either you're in a relationship or not especially in PUBLIC.

My reasons for this being a PR are very simple from psychological point, just 2 things:

1. She was not even anywhere near ZZ in any sort of news until that clip

2. The BIG question is herself: why her? Why must be a girl who played a former gf of ZZ in Addiction movie, which is also the link to JY, has suddenly became his gf IRL? Unfortunately, most often - the best choice is always the most obvious one. Whoever spread this news need to learn one or two thing about human psychology first because I can smell BS from miles away :D

• Like 6

Ahh everything is irritating
I don't know what to believe anymore
But no matter what happens when I see them together I get the feeling that no girl (even if it's Jingyu's girlfriend or ZhouZhou's girlfriend... if they have or get one) can ever replace ZZ's or JY's place
I hope none of the two boys will get hurt along the way because I don't want them to see hurt
As long as they are happy it's ok... we won't give up and will support them

It's just that sometimes I get the feeling that Jingyu is the one having feelings for ZZ, but ZZ maybe not or he doesn't show it.. maybe he denies it? (I also have a feeling that Jingyu is bisexual.... I'm bisexual too...... trust me XD *jk*... but ZZ is so hard to read unlike JY and I don't know what he thinks or what he feels like~ He doesn't even cry in front of his fans)
Is JY really as important to ZZ as ZZ is to JY? :(
I'm afraid that Jingyu will suffer the most along the way and I don't want that

On the other hand I'm questioning myself if what we see is really the truth and what is really going on behind the scenes....
Are they really as close as we think they are?
I hate to get those thoughts but what we see and what's going on can be so different that I don't have enough trust in what I see

Sry for being emotional~ I don't know what's going on with me :tears:
Landed in a maze full of doubts.... :bawling:

EDIT:
Can somebody explan to me what happened on 04.17?

• Like 5

Those who are firm in their belief of love will stay, those who are fickle, will leave.  11.30 is a lot like 4.17, just in a different context.  But both have the same purpose (unbundling to move towards and be accepted into mainstream) with a common result: a number of CP fans left on 4.17 and some become only fans (or left the fandom altogether), very similar result to 4.17 on 11.30.  The only difference is, back then JY end up being blame for a lot of it, this time ZZ is getting the blame.  The entertainment industry in China is very complex, and they have entered it with a label.  This label, if not remove, will lead to a lot of dark materials and give others the opportunity to exploit (think back to when ZZ got harassed during the Esquire photoshoot).  It also causes them to lose a lot of resources by not allowing them to join tv dramas and TV shows.  This is their way to protect each other.  

In addition to that, despite unbundling from 4.17, it does not stop the inpouring of CP fans and some of us have been flying unselfconsciously.  With eyes on them everywhere, this could become bad if someone from the media really want to pick out their routines.  

Spoiler

ZZ does not need to answer to the rumor, in fact, it will be better if he stay silent about it.  Zhou Yutong is the perfect candidate, a low key kind of girl and she's in their inner circle.  

This week is the new moon in sagittarius (Nov 29th): a turning point - 4.17 unbundling did not have much of an effect, but 11.30 will definitely do the job due to the assistance of the new moon.  In essense, this is the true beginning!  Things for them will be a lot smoother from now on out, especially for JY and you will see this more prominately toward the end of 2017 onwards.  ZZ might encounter some issues in 2018, but his path was predicted to be a bit more bumpy than JY's (2016 is really ZZ's year to shine!).  Like @sohocomo said in one of her post, JY is ZZ's luck and I believe that ZZ's is JY's drive and inspiration to become who he needs to become in the future.  

If there is nothing else, believe in your own intuition.  

Lastly, I would like to say, us CP fans are the most abused, but also the most fulfilled.  Why?  Because we experience the sweetness of love, but also the pain of love, and it was all at the result of someone else' love.  If you have never experience falling in love in real life, this is very close to it.  Pain and pleasure in the mix, it is why some are unable to extricate themselves.  If you ever decided to leave this fandom, leave it without blame and without regret.  The experience must have at least enriched your life and perhaps through this experience you have met other like mind people and make friends with those who you might never met if you decided to stay in your own little nest before encountering YuZhou.

• Like 18

23 minutes ago, boysloveismylife said:

Sry for being emotional~ I don't know what's going on with me :tears:
Landed in a maze full of doubts.... :bawling:

Hi @boysloveismylife Let's look at this way, it's pretty logical:

Because their relationship is real (let's cut the BS here, I say what I saw), the government decided to ban them personally. Because they got banned, they couldn't interact and speak about each other anymore. Because they can't show their love to each other in public anymore, fans can only guess and delulu. Because fans can only speculate, fans are in doubt. Because fans are in doubt, some display YuZhou publicly during FM (and even captained by JY). Because of the growing YuZhou display, the government tightened the ban. 

It's a vicious cycle which at the end would leave the boys hurt. Even if the ban was lifted, there is always their careers to consider, etc. This is the path they have to take, unfortunately. They have very little choices but it doesn't mean they gave up. JY doesn't, and we must believe ZZ doesn't either. They still support YuZhou in their own subtle ways. So must we.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, ksuyen said:

Hi @boysloveismylife Let's look at this way, it's pretty logical:

Because their relationship is real (let's cut the BS here, I say what I saw), the government decided to ban them personally. Because they got banned, they couldn't interact and speak about each other anymore. Because they can't show their love to each other in public anymore, fans can only guess and delulu. Because fans can only speculate, fans are in doubt. Because fans are in doubt, some display YuZhou publicly during FM (and even captained by JY). Because of the growing YuZhou display, the government tightened the ban. 

It's a vicious cycle which at the end would leave the boys hurt. Even if the ban was lifted, there is always their careers to consider, etc. This is the path they have to take, unfortunately. They have very little choices but it doesn't mean they gave up. JY doesn't, and we must believe ZZ doesn't either. They still support YuZhou in their own subtle ways. So must we.

Yeah that's logical 

The government banning them made everything so much more complicated....
I hope someday it will be lifted and we can see them interact so all our doubts can be cleared and no questions will remain
I'll support YuZhou until that day~ that's for sure!

• Like 3

@skeletonworks Not even really sure if it's really ZhouYu tong or some other gir as some fans says it's not her but same name or somethingl. Btw, Awesome drawing/painting of JY. It looks great. 

--------

I'll say my piece in all this.

Like most of us said this "probably" (it's not real imo Delulu thoughts get that Sparta!?) is not real and stage or some kind of pr. YuZhou ARE STILL under the ever watchful eyes of Sparta after all. With all their CPing they were doing it was bound to get notice by them.

I think the reason why this was release on JY's bday its to show to Sparta that they're not together. And to show that JY wouldn't "care or have any mutual romantic feelings for each other or JY." (I think he's hurting at the moment despite knowing this is going to happen.) This was all planned by both sides just like they planned all the CP sweets.

It most likely started from Thai fm. It's to so to speak shed their BL image. Tea4two make some great POVs on all this.

Another thing, I was expecting this  to happen tbh but not now or so soon.  But then what better way to shock us than to do this on JY's bday? There was a reason why he scheduled it on his actual birthday instead of another date. JY could have done it during Saturday before or after his actual birthday and celebrated his day with friends and families. 

Another thing, if it really is the girl who played Shi Hui (now some say it's not her but same name idk) then it's all a big act. Come on an actress that played in Shangyin for that matters. That says a lot.

Plus, all that's happening is correlating to the Shangyin Addicted novel. Like some parallels of it matches to what's happening to YuZhou. ChainJidan and Wenwen was there too. I think this was a farce for Sparta. (I knew something big was gonna happen but not this kind of thing.) 

Now after this, the question will YuZhou still give us CP sweets or just plain sweets. Who knows maybe or maybe not. But I know that I still believe in YuZhou and will be supporting them both. Have faith, let's be strong and it's okay if you want to leave or will be supporting one or the other. They told us that in their letters. 

Anyways will know what will happen soon enough on ZZ's fashion event. 

Edit: There was a reason why JY was wearing a Hamsa necklace (Hindu fans you guys know this) it's for protection. Not only for himself but for ZZ also. 

@ksuyen welcome back.

• Like 10

You all are like my thought twins. Lol. Whatever is in my thoughts are all expressed by you :)

I agree that Yuzhou experiences sometimes parallel the novel but I still hope that we won't have to wait 8 years for their wedding. But as long as they are together, I won't mind too much. lol

I also think that there will be fewer and fewer candies, but the boys are smart enough to give a hint or two every now and then. At this point, nothing can push me off the Yuzhou Ship :wub:

Thank you all for your contributions and to @skeletonworks for creating this thread. I'm so glad that I found this forum for so much spazzing!

EDIT: I'm still not sure on how to tag people correctly. Is it @Name, or is it something else?

• Like 7

Hace 3 horas, pknB dijo:

After watching the video I realize he is setup. And even if I am a newborn fan, I believe in your love, I believe in yozhou, I believe in the babies. I believe in jingyu and a thousand times do I believe in zhouzhou. So I am on your side. I am content with little details of your relationship that can show us. All spirit guys! When the storm is coming, we must be prepared, the ship can not sink.

• Like 9

1. No, i dont like being the bearer of bad news. especially for YuZhou fans. Cuz YuZhou never hurt their fans or lied to their fans. They never faked anything, like many fake BL CPs are doing currently. It's usually the a fangirl's psyche which interprets things that way. They never said they are in a relationship with each other or gonna spend lifetime with each other or staged fake jealousy or staged fake promises about each. Right now, many fake CPs are doing that and I despise them.

I truly respect YuZhou, especially Timmy. He is a good, fun-loving guy and he works very very hard. I only get positive vibes from Timmy. So, naturally when I heard that they gonna disclose in live news, i had to tell everyone to be strong. 

2. The way you guys are dealing with this is really amazing. Keep up your spirits.

I would only just suggest don't actively spread any kind of "delusion", like it's a truth. Just say that "you feel like", don't try to impose your feelings on anyone. Don't bully non-believers. Rumors can go either way. If those spreading rumors that they hv gfs are bad, you being hell-bent on trying to prove that they are real are also not any better or different from them. 

3. LOVE THEM SELFLESSLY. This is very important. I see many posts trying to insist you will never believe they are straight etc. That's okay. But, you might also wanna say that even if they are, you would support them. That shows your selfless love, which is very important at this stage. Love without expectations. 

4. Always keep in mind, whoever their personal love is, YuZhou will always love their fans i.e. you guys. And i feel Timmy is a good guy. He will surely never let his fans down. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

Edit: There was a reason why JY was wearing a Hamsa necklace (Hindu fans you guys know this) it's for protection. Not only for himself but for ZZ also. 

I knew there was something about that necklace he was wearing that so obvious that was his secret message to us.

He knew what was going to happen all allong and the have prepaired long time before that was also what his message said in the FM Korea letter.

To be honest i had my toughts also for a time that something was going to happen and when he was reading that letter at FM Korea i was thinking over it over and over and those lines were so smart written down that you could put it in different context, but still i had the feeling that he was warning CP YuZhou fans that something big was coming up.

"Love is something that not needs to be proven or said." i remembered that he said in that letter think about that he knows how CP and YuZhou fans thoughts and knows what we reference as CP things about the smal things the showed us this year clotes earrings necklaces shoes hidden words reference to them etc. Hij also knows that we also are on that hard bumpy road because of the bans in some kind the same way as them selfs because of the bans. But the were still able to show us that the realy love eachother you can put that love in the context what you want because its so simple Love does not have rules ore limits or words.

Geeez these guys are way smarter for there age then i tought there only 22 and 24 age the keep surpricing me this ship is sealing realy strong it was a risky move but it's a good shot. Am waiting until the give a sighn my support the have 100% and if i can help in any way let me know.

I reconise so mutch in the whole story mabey because am a lot older and have had learned a lot on my own hard bumpy roads that i understand them and what the are doing.

Edit: the ones who uses weibo 

Guys remember this emoticon [自行车] in page 4 of the emoticons the first button and than the 3th line there is the bike our secret code the Sparta ;)
  • Like 12

Since I only have this family, I really don't know what happened with Zhou yesterday. And tho with the comments about it here, I think it's better that I keep it like that, since it is useless anyway because ADIDAS SWEATSHIRT AND GORO NECKLACE say it all.

@skeletonworks Founder, happy b'day! Sorry it's so late already. Like you (and some), I couldn't access the forum and when I did, I didn't have anything to post. Then on Mon/Tue, it happened again, but with different problems.

HAPPY B'DAY HUANG JINGYU!!!

Spoiler

20161130_210727_zpsu6r6m9e6.jpg

Oh, did it say 'wedding'? I guess I didn't make any mistake then! :w00t:

Once you delulu, you need to delulu all the way. It is delulu rule #1.

Is Yu's ring on his pinky one of these? I couldn't see it clearly.

Spoiler

wed%20ring_zps2mt8v7ag.jpg

Being delulu is life.

• Like 9

@skeletonworks thought you might like this. :P Second part of vid. I want to be that person. Got to see JY in the dark. In the dark!!!

I gotta say them thighs are so hot. Makes a good pillow to use when taking a nap. 

and for his first song 

Whole dance plus VCR. JY ah, you did good. even when you forgot half of it you entertained us. 

Mans for those that could get to watch the after livestream. Here it is. 

• Like 10

@1blankstare THANK YOU SO MUCH for these videos! Maybe I didn't feel the sweetness so much yesterday because I couldn't see the livestream. Ah, Jingyu is handsome and so adorable, but I think he will never be a dancer! But seeing him try made me smile for the first time since I saw 'that'. @lielee I envy you for not seeing it!

I don't post much, but I have lurked on here every day (every day - sometimes several times a day) for about 9 months and I want to say thank you again to all of the incredible people who are always sharing so much on these pages. I love all the spazzing in the good times and the support in the not so good times. Just as Jingyu and Weizhou are special people, this to me is a special place to celebrate them and I am so glad to have found the Soompi family.

For now, after a sleepless night (and a late shift to start in 2 hours!) I will trust to the fates and the hearts of these two boys and hope that BOTH boys are truly happy.

Jingyu - happy birthday again! I hope the year until your next one brings you only good things and boundless love and joy, because you deserve that much    :heart:

• Like 10

Salamat ulang tahun, ancestor @skeletonworks lol

cant expext more from this family. Your ship is made of platinum.

regarding rumours

Negative

shoving the girl. some guys will do that to their gf.

Staring at the camera. Was kitten checking the surrounding?

i support kitten for showing his gf. Being unable to show to the world she is taken by me is truly depressing. 

positive

PR. Incoming events really need them as a personal. (Whale's movie. Kitten's new album)

Overdone. Theyve shared too much sweet recently. TOO MUCH. Cpfs were too spoilt by them. Some onlys have spoken out even threatening kitten. Tbh they still need these onlys.

jy's letter. Obviously i amnt the only one here thinking something big will happen soon.

my biggest expectation

Certain D*ckhead  believe they are not cp. they might be seen together again. Im preparing my 10x5m zy flag right now. Lol

Lets wait for papa5m. Our co-captain. 

Many are blaming kitten and doing some withdrawals at the moment. Pls show your love and support in this critical moment. 

"Are you still there?"

• Like 9