My heart was literally crushed when I saw the breaking news! I don't want break it here! U guys shud  know want I'm talking about! I choose not to believe  wat I see or read! Don't want to ruin moods! We shud believe and hv faith in them! This ship is not gong sink dammit! ,

is going to sail for a long long long time! Is Boss whale special day is all dats matter! Trying to be to tough here! :bawling:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSS WHALE! WISHING U ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD AND WONDERFUL AND MEMORABLE BD FILLED WITH LOVE & FUN!  Most of all u and princess KITTEN live happily ever after!:grin::heart:

Dashu really love his big bro lol! Love dat boy!:D Ty  @bearology @prima13facie @skeletonworks @gashupingo @Kim Kruisbessie

For all your hard! U guys r awesome!

:grin::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

• Like 9

JY: We cannot go back to the past, the memories now will be memories to cherish (?) (Sth like that)

MC: Continue

JY: Isn't this atmosphere (good) to end this?KpfVp0q.png

------

MC: Now is cooking time

JY: I cannot give water everyday (cactus??) So I give them music to listen. To rub (clean) them etc

MC: Who are you thinking (when you did all that)?
JY: Flower KpfVp0q.png

----

Ohhh make salad now, fans make salad?

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks

Another game played with another set of fans. Dunno what game.

Is he cooking for fan??? Why don't you cook some millet porridge huh? kekekekeke

You guys, I'm so floored. This is my first post here in the forum, though I've been reading it for a while. Today, I was at Shinsegae department store in Busan, and as I was leaving, I glimpsed a large sign of a familiar kangaroo holding up a familiar little guy...I was too far away to see read the text, so I was wondering if it was just a coincidence, but then it changed to 5MilesLove! I moved to Busan from the U.S. just one week ago today, and it felt like fate to see that sign today of all days. I'm not used to being even this close to my fandoms...so I had to post and share my joy. :lol:

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks

I think he's cooking scramble eggs @1blankstare I also want him to cook porridge kekeke EDIT: ok maybe not scramble eggs hahahaha

Lucky fans can taste the food he cooked!!!! I'm soooo jelly!!!!

Kamon JY! Feed them with your own hand aaaahhhh!!!!

11 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

THIS BIG BABY I JUST WANNA HUG YOU.. Sorry this is the best screencap i can get T_T

Not very clear the screencap. But in the livestream it's very visible T_T

TuAWu6e.png

RojAUZY.png

ebApWgs.png

Omg! Why do u hv to cry JY! It's breaking my heart! Having mixed feelings! Make me want to hug him tight too! @skeletonworks:bawling::bawling:

• Like 10

Guest skeletonworks

Waaaahhhh~~~ it seems like he's gonna give the fans the food to take away aahhhh sooooo jelly......

Ohhhh it's crab cuisines!!! Look soooo good! Dunno if he cooked himself or what..

Just a while ago... I still can't help but laugh at the adorkable dancing badass JY.

cr. 鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团

006wyzLDjw1faaf88o6m1j30zk1hc4qp.jpg006wyzLDjw1faaf8b3zlij30zk1hc1k0.jpg006wyzLDjw1faaf859r7pj30zk1hcb29.jpg006wyzLDjw1faaf80z5f0j30zk1hcqr0.jpg

Let's watch again this dance portion when the boss moved his hips like crazy!

http://www.miaopai.com/show/caVZ-1prYq6bF45M9w-1Nw__.htm

Ugh, I have to pinch my nose.

cr. 黄景瑜全国粉丝后援会官博

723109cdgw1faaffyjuh6j227x1i5k8e.jpg723109cdgw1faaffzajmwj22041dhww0.jpg723109cdgw1faafg0kbbhj22021et7lg.jpg723109cdgw1faafg1zw5vj21zl1d2ap7.jpg

• Like 15

OMG so jealoussss, eating JY's cooking!!!

JY shouting: "COME BACK!" to fans  KpfVp0q.png so cute

That crab dish he said he know how to make since he's a kid!

All the 3 fans can take away the crab dishes while the rest of the fans watches, so cruel KpfVp0q.png 

JY even spoon in the soup oooohhhhh

---------

I'll just edit:
JY bday wish: Wish everyone who is here and not here to be just happy

VCR so touching :tears:

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks

Another VCR of fans giving him blessings.

Aiya I want to see at least a fanboy!

Oh got among the sea of female fans hahahaha

A 3-tiers birthday cake came out! With some presents!

The fans were giving blessings while JY is busy checking the gifts kekeke Oh the presents are from the fans (new batch of lucky fans)

Wahhh it's whale but what is that???

Some flag with deers image on it?? 

And a white scarf...

and a painting of some sort?